New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: lost in the thread

CarolineOh said:


Well, I am glad I got in on page one!

Not sure what page I am on ....


welcome to all those I have not welcomed before.
(((hugs)))
 
Last edited:
BAD PUN ALERT!

thirstquencher said:
>>thirstq, I'm particularly pleased to *finally* see another fireplayer and brander here. I've been carrying the fire banner around here more or less alone for way too long! <<
Well, carry it alone no longer... :)

So... I take it the torch has been passed?

(ducks to avoid flying fruit)
 
hmmmm what with flying pens and now flying fruit ... its getting kinda messy in here!
 
Torch

BlackWolfe
"So... I take it the torch has been passed?"

If you want it passed then I will be more then happy to take it. But I am the type that loves to share as well. Teehee
The one thing that I love about fireplay is the feeling. Especially across the small of my back. It feels like hundreds to fingers dancing across. Have only "played" with fire about 5 times but loved every time.
 
A warm welcome to the newbies here, new and not-so-new: thirstquencher, Kitte, Ultimate Predator, and "angel" eve.

Please take a moment to read sticky atop the list of open threads. In it are our (very few) forum rules and a little bit about who we are as a community.

Additionally, this is an intro thread. It's not suposed to be a place for topical discussion. Please, someone take the fireplay topic - very interesting and not something we've talked much about here or in the M thread - and start a thread dedicated to just that.

The rest of you, chatterboxes?
Take it to regular threads!

A warm welcome, again, to the new faces among us.
:rose:

cymbidia
BDSM Forum Moderator
 
new faces, come say hello

hello A/all,

i seem to be in the minority here - a male sub...lol i have been reading on this site for awile now, and am just starting to post.

i have been learning about D/s for about a year now and have devoured most of the information on most of the common links given for BDSM. i have developed several o/l relationships with wonderful Dommes, but, for some reason, i usually end up as Their brotherly sort of friend. i guess i'm just a nice guy... but one that is really, really ready to move it into real life.

i'm 49 (a thoroughly disgusting age) and live in the south. Not quite far enough south to suit me, but one does have to work.

for now, i will withhold any shameless solicitations :) , but........if anyone would like to ummmm, strike up a conversation, it would make me most happy to try to be most charming and "agreeable"
 
Welcome shy roamer. It's always nice to see more Georgians, here.

If you haven't already, please read the sticky at the top of the Forum. There's lots of information contained in the links there that will help you come to know (and hopefully, love) us here.
 
A warm welcome shy-roamer, from the other side of the Atlantic. :)


(One thing joining this forum has made me do is try to improve my knowledge of US geography. Errr ... surely the only State further south is Florida? Or by saying 'south' do you mean something else? Help!)
 
Last edited:
(One thing joining this forum has made me do is try to improve my knowledge of US geography. Errr ... surely the only State further south is Florida? Or by saying 'south' do you mean something else? Help!)
WillowPuss,

Thanks for the hello.

lol, you got it right - Florida is where i want to be. Come to think of it, "going south" sounds pretty good in any context.

btw, i have managed to avoid the need to understand vB for 49 years - now it looks like i'm going to have to deal with it to make my responses look nice like everyone elses. Sheeesh

shy
 
HELP ME!

Hi there all

Well I must assume that the title virgin is very close to the truth here.

I am a 37 y/o male that grew up very conservative community but has always been interested in bdsm but have never given into it because i am married to an ultra conservative lady.

However to my great amazement the other night she confessed that part of her fantasies include bdsm!

Now, how do i take it from here, where do i go without shoking her but still pushing her to her limits to find out what is her limits.

I must say the general literature available is very limited.

It seem that this little community on the net is very open and supportive and are always there with some good ideas, I hope there is some assistance here for me to!

:catgrin:
Never be afraid for what may happen, be afraid what may not happen!
 
welcome ...

there are tons of links and thread in this forum that have spoken on this subject. Try the search feature.

Perhaps one of the easiest ways would be to actually ask her to tell you a fantasy and then act it out.
Once you have done that a couple/few times, look at one of the many lists detailing different aspects of play and go through it toghether - picking things you might like to attempt.
 
Re: HELP ME!

lasca69 said:
Hi there all

Well I must assume that the title virgin is very close to the truth here.

I am a 37 y/o male that grew up very conservative community but has always been interested in bdsm but have never given into it because i am married to an ultra conservative lady.

However to my great amazement the other night she confessed that part of her fantasies include bdsm!

Now, how do i take it from here, where do i go without shoking her but still pushing her to her limits to find out what is her limits.

I must say the general literature available is very limited.

It seem that this little community on the net is very open and supportive and are always there with some good ideas, I hope there is some assistance here for me to!

:catgrin:

Welcome. lasca. There are many people here who are new to BDSM and quite a few of them can tell stories similar to yours. Read as many threads here as you can, and I am certain you will find much of value. Good luck to you and your lady!
 
I'm new (again)

I registered previously under the unfortunate handle "Ultimate Predator" see above for my particulars.

BTW Vulpes vulpes is the scientific name for the red fox.
 
Wow I'm not alone

I am a 31 yo bi-fem total sub. Unfortunately my husband has absolutely no interest in the scene. He is supportive of me though. After reading everyone's introductions I thought I would at least introduce myself. I am fairly new to the scene but have had fantasies for years about it. I just didn't know that it was real. I want to learn more and from what I have seen so far this will be a great place.

A big thank you to everyone here for providing a place to explore. One of these days I will find a serious r/l dom and get to do more than experiment....*G*
 
I've been shying away from this thread for quite a while now ... not knowing what to say ...
I'm really new to this. Being only 27 years of age. I have no real-life experience.
I've recently started to experiment with on-line BDSM. To explore my dominating side. But since this is generally considered not worth mentioning on this board, I really feel I have nothing to say. I might add that me and my pet take it really seriously, though. And try to make it as real as possible.
I sometimes struggle with language issues. German is my native tongue.
I'm really glad I've found this honest, helpful and humourous group of people. This is the best support a novice like me could possibly hope for.

Susan
 
Hi Susan

Why hello,

SEXY SUSAN, welcome baby!!!! If you need to know anythingor wish for me to be in any of your stories or u wanna be in mine, please feel free to private message me!


Welcome again



:heart: Stylez
 
Welcome, again, to all the new faces (and the new again, like V ;)).

For those of you who asked (and those who may be very new to all this and looking for good background reading), general information about BDSM from a "what's it all about" perspective is readily available on archive sites like http://www.sexuality.org and many others.

For a much longer and more specific listing of the best sites we've found as a community and an overview of their contents, take a look at Wizard's links thread:
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69529

Again, welcome. :rose:
 
hello to new faces

yes....it is nice to see more new faces like myself continually arrive here with their bright smiles......and anticipatory enthusiasm........

there is MUCH information available here for new and old lifestylers alike........and many people who are genuinely interested to assist in your journey.....

ENJOY! :)
 
Welcome, new friends!
And Susan, your English is fine, better than some of the native speakers here.;)
 
Hi!

I am very new here, but I have been submissive all my life. One of my first memories is playing Cowboys and Indians with some friends when I was 4-5 years old - no matter which side I was on in the end of the game I was always tied to my mom's old sewing machine.

I am happily single, I have green eyes, two dogs and I don't like chocolate.

st olga
 
WELCOME!

Welcome, Olga

Let me tie you up baby!!!!!

Welcome to a place of reality and imagination mixed into one!!!!

There will be no return,

Enjoy your stay!!!!

:heart: Stylez.
 
Welcome to all of you who are new to the BDSM forum. Please take a moment if you haven't already done so to read the sticky at the top of the forum page. There is a wealth of information there about the community here and our focus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top