Eating Your Own Cum

men eating their own cum

ladies, am i the only one out here who gets super turned on when a man licks his own cum out of my pussy?:kiss:

I love lapping up my cum from my wife's pussy. The mixture of the two juices more often than not gets me ready to go for round two!

There's been a lot of threads about this lately. I sooo need to get over my loss of horniness after my orgasm. I LOVE eating my cum out of my wife's pussy after sex, but I loose all motivation after cumming.

ladies, am i the only one out here who gets super turned on when a man licks his own cum out of my pussy?:kiss:

No your not. I know of a guy that quite frequently does this. He loves it. He also said that a woman's pussy juices is the best taste in the world. He is also very highly sexed.

And no I don't know first hand, Its just what he has said to me ;)

love to do it myself after I jerk off and will lick it up from my hand most times...even better is having a women sit on my face and grind her pussy against my tounge forcing my cum to drip from her into my mouth...

My wife is totally done after she comes once and urges me to "finish up" asap.

One old college gf (and frequent fantasy) used to love me to eat my cumload out of her cunt after sex. We would kiss and share the salty taste and fluids.

She also liked me to stay inside her after I pumped my load into her pussy. She would stay still for a few minutes and then begin to rub her huge tits against my chest which she knew would arouse me again. I would get hard again and fuck her more without ever having pulled out.

I miss her.

One old college gf (and frequent fantasy) used to love me to eat my cumload out of her cunt after sex. We would kiss and share the salty taste and fluids.

She also liked me to stay inside her after I pumped my load into her pussy. She would stay still for a few minutes and then begin to rub her huge tits against my chest which she knew would arouse me again. I would get hard again and fuck her more without ever having pulled out.

I miss her.

Gawh! I'd miss that too..

No your not. I know of a guy that quite frequently does this. He loves it. He also said that a woman's pussy juices is the best taste in the world. He is also very highly sexed.

And no I don't know first hand, Its just what he has said to me ;)

I second the idea of it being the best taste in the world... when EXTREMELY horny of course. In thos cases I have been know to have her squirt into a glass, then chug it down bukkake style.

I miss her.

That last part sounds yummy.....having a good turnaround time is definitely a plus!

I would totally be open to the idea. Going down on my wife is one of my favorite things to do.

Love eating out my girl, and I love eating my own cum out of her too....its the icing on the cupcake :D

sorry

so my bad i totaly had this huge hot load of cum in my mouth the other day go to take pic and bam the whole load spills right out on my sheets.... but im pretty sure i will be working on another go at the photo of my mouth full tonight hopefully it is as big as last times. mmm cant wait. let me know who else is hungry!

Last edited:
thanks glad to see some people enjoy my pictures i really want to complete the set with that mouth full though, fuck im so fucking hot right now lol may have to just jump in and try to pump that hot load from my cock here in a minute. :kiss:

so my bad i totaly had this huge hot load of cum in my mouth the other day go to take pic and bam the whole load spills right out on my sheets.... but im pretty sure i will be working on another go at the photo of my mouth full tonight hopefully it is as big as last times. mmm cant wait. let me know who else is hungry!

I am!! I eat my cum at least 3 times a week. Mostly right from my hand but sometimes I get to eat it out of my wifes pussy. That's when it taste the best.

im working on getting my hot creamy load that is for desert right now I cant wait to feel the warmth of my cum coating the surface of my aching tongue

I am!! I eat my cum at least 3 times a week. Mostly right from my hand but sometimes I get to eat it out of my wifes pussy. That's when it taste the best.

I bet you'd look so cute kneeling between her legs with your patied covered ass sticking out. ;-)

Back