BBW.....fishing for compliments

Lady_Fiona

Just me....
I am 48, married, little self confidence, big, big girl. I thought I would give this a try :eek: I know there are some out there who don't like looking, if that is you, please move on, there is a person behind this keyboard who doesn't need putting down.

Let me know what you think, if it scares the general population, well, I will delete them and move on. :kiss:

Oh, all the pics have been taken in the last 4yrs, yes that is a long time in the great scheme of things but I have always been big.

Last edited:
I will post a couple more for today, let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I am 48, married, little self confidence, big, big girl. I thought I would give this a try :eek: I know there are some out there who don't like looking, if that is you, please move on, there is a person behind this keyboard who doesn't need putting down.

Let me know what you think, if it scares the general population, well, I will delete them and move on. :kiss:

Oh, all the pics have been taken in the last 4yrs, yes that is a long time in the great scheme of things but I have always been big.

Hi there Fi - lovely pictures. Please post some more :)

Very erotic photos thus far Fiona. I'm loving the softness of your skin, how inviting it seems. And also what a good girl you are, being tied up by someone who knows what they are doing. And that chain is very alluring, oh, the places you could be lead... thanks for sharing! :rose:

Hello Fiona.

I see that you have been around Lit for some time now. Is this your first go at a pic thread?

I know that it can be a bit scary, and a bit arousing, to put yourself on display here. Most all of us have some amount of self esteem questions. I have found Lit AmPics to be a very supportive community. I hope you experience this as well.

Thank you for contributing to our community.

Have a great day.

We used to chat ages ago, I still think you look amazing, I'd love to tie your titties up tight

Nice pictures keep it up.

Do my best :D

Very erotic photos thus far Fiona. I'm loving the softness of your skin, how inviting it seems. And also what a good girl you are, being tied up by someone who knows what they are doing. And that chain is very alluring, oh, the places you could be lead... thanks for sharing! :rose:

You are welcome and thank you :rose:

Hello Fiona.

I see that you have been around Lit for some time now. Is this your first go at a pic thread?

I know that it can be a bit scary, and a bit arousing, to put yourself on display here. Most all of us have some amount of self esteem questions. I have found Lit AmPics to be a very supportive community. I hope you experience this as well.

Thank you for contributing to our community.

Have a great day.

Yes its my first foray, scary definately, arousing, maybe a little. I wonder what the next lot will bring :eek:

a big thanks to you

Thank you for looking

We used to chat ages ago, I still think you look amazing, I'd love to tie your titties up tight

I remember ;)

Sexy images, were you tied up by your husband?

No, my husband is not into the things I am into, those ropes were tied by the photographer.

Very sexy Fiona! You're beautiful, simply gorgeous, I'd love to tie you up and have some fun with you. ;)

Bums, legs, boobs and maybe a bit of tum

Well here we go with todays stuff...

Last edited:
coming from a straight female

i think you have a great sexual element about you
keep doing what you do
n get your chin up...your hot

xxx

Back