What color is your underwear?

LadyJeanne said:
Something tells me we're hearing the voice of experience here...what's China Doll been up to in her spare time?

Nothing that everybody here hasn't done a thousand time before. ;)
 
I too am uncoordinated today, white comfy bra (no damn underwires), and dk mauve string thong. I know big ladies shouldnt wear string anything, but hey did I ask you for your frigging opinion, na I didnt think so! lol
C
 
SensualCealy said:
I too am uncoordinated today, white comfy bra (no damn underwires), and dk mauve string thong. I know big ladies shouldnt wear string anything, but hey did I ask you for your frigging opinion, na I didnt think so! lol
C


You wear string if you want to hun!! (I find it a bit uncomfy and usually go for the small big pants - if that makes sense!)
 
LOL Im just in a bitch of a mood, and more or less joking around. They arent my favorite either but, they were clean (no marks of any kind) and right out of the dryer. Back to the old lady ones next week if all works out in Mother Natures books.
C
 
Just plain ol white cotton ones. (no bra though... they hurt so I rarely wear one unless I'm going somewhere)
 
Finally dressed for the day, so I have to update my undies :)- orange bikinis now, white bra.

SJ
 
I had company come by so now I'm adding white satin bra to my current standings. More company coming later so I have to keep the stupid thing on for a while. Man I hate clothes!
 
cheerful_deviant said:
Special note:

When tossing underwear around, make sure that the bra that lands on the lampshade, doesn't also hit the bulb.

Additonal note:

Nylon bras make a lot of smoke and smell really bad when melting/burning on a 100 watt lightbulb.

Doesn't sound nearly as entertaining as what happens when a carelessly discarded pair of panties gets stuck on the dog's head and she can't get them off.

:D
 
Does a string vest count as sexy string underwear?
 
BlackShanglan said:
I rather like the ring of that. How does one formally address an emperor, anyway?

Shanglan

Your Imperial Majesty...
 
The_Fool said:
You posted that nekkid, didn't you...... :rolleyes:
no...that wouldnt do...
must keep the flesh squished up and compacted...would hate to scare the children :eek:
 
BlackShanglan said:
Yes, my fool?

:D

You do realize that one of the reasons that I am so fooooolish is that I find rank and structure to be quite amusing....

I am willing to get on my knees though, for the right reason and the right woman...... :D
 
Back
Top