Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better drive fast, that's all I gotta say.. :rolleyes:

I could theoretically skip going home to take a shower (technically I do shower afterwards at the rink, but it only does so much), but I feel like that would give you a horrible first impression of me. :rolleyes:

You, too. Sleep well and have a good night :kiss:

Thank you :)

Night Curve. *hugs goodnight* Sleep well and sweet dreams :D

Thanks! :kiss:

I could theoretically skip going home to take a shower (technically I do shower afterwards at the rink, but it only does so much), but I feel like that would give you a horrible first impression of me. :rolleyes:

It would probably bring back memories of those few weeks where my freshman roommate thought she could store her hockey bag in our dorm room. She was such a special creature... :rolleyes:

good morning sexy I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend :)

Good Morning Curve :D or should I say good afternoon for it's almost one here haha. Did you sleep well luv and have wonderful dreams? Hope you did.

Hello! I don't recall dreaming too much, it was a nice sleep :) How are you doing thus far?

I'm doing good. Kind of wasted my day away already cause I got work at 4 haha but oh well tomorrow I have off so I have all day to do stuff around the house that needs to be done. First sunday off in awhile! I'm excited for it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back