Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I wasn't on my knees when I answered, but I was about two hours ago when I woke my hubby up this morning. :) But ti answer your question, I think my answer would be the same. I have been doing this since I was very young. It is what I was taught over the years. I'm curious. Why do you assume my answer may have been different? Thanks.
 
A question to all the devout cock lovers on their knees.

Would you rather have oral servitude be a very bad thing, or a very good thing?

There's something far more intense about doing something wickedly evil than devoutly good.

lol...

what could make such a wonderful, devoted act a bad thing... assuming it is consensual? for my part, i take great joy in kneeling before my husband!


No, I wasn't on my knees when I answered, but I was about two hours ago when I woke my hubby up this morning. :) But ti answer your question, I think my answer would be the same. I have been doing this since I was very young. It is what I was taught over the years.

practice makes perfect... im glad to see theres another gal out there who has lots of pride in honing this particular skill!
 
Last edited:
I can see where you're coming from and the mindset is everything. Cock Servitude is a good name for someone whose role is to "please" the organ, as an independent being of reverence. Slowly exploring and trying new things anticipating the expected pleasure can be arousing for the giver (achieving her goal with every twitch and throb of the erection). It is also good as the receiver, as he could relax and enjoy the dance/music/sensation being rained upon him. He retains the right to change how to be pleased by changing to intercourse, or finishing where he is...at his discretion. If he is very good, and very convincing, and worthy in behavior to receive such treatment, he could command an orgasm from both with his passionate explosion of flowing...both fluid and energy. Yeah. I could dig it. Bow to it but not worship it. The worship comes from the culmination of the intimacy, worshipping balance.
 
With my husband, I consider it "worshipping" his cock. With friends I am shared with it close, but not actual "worship" I took the original question as using "worship as it is used in these forums and among adults into submission and domination. :)
 
I was pondering this question in my most recent blog post, and I thought this would be a great thread to ask it.

Do you feel oral sex, or cock worship, as we like to call it, is more intimate than sex sex? For me, it definitely it.

Check out my post, if you'd like. It's basically about the first time a gave a blow job. To the boy who would grow up to become my master. I even use that quote from The Story of O to get that post started. Didn't that quote start this thread? Wow, that quote really affected me ...
 
You know, as I ponder this, I think I need to add to that post. I really wanted to describe how surprised I was that giving my boyfriend a hummer wasn't totally disgusting, as my girlfriends had described. Not at all. I loved it, actually. It totally turned me on. But was I a special case because of my budding submissiveness? Was I just more sexually evolved than my friends? Was it because of my intense feelings for my boyfriend that I found such pleasure in it?

I haven't felt worshipful feelings for every cock I've taken in my mouth, that's for certain. Now that I think of it, it's mainly just his. Not that I haven't always enjoyed it, but I feel like it's just with him that I've felt that extra, heart pounding, insides melting worshipful feelings towards his cock. Hmmmm ...
 
To me its knowing how much she loves my cock. How she begs to kiss it. How her eyes gleam with excitment as she take it in her mouth. How she can be completely content to suck my cock. And how she says thank you after she's done. I love this.
 
It depends....

On the Dom. The response he draws from me.

Some times it's plain 'use'. My mouth used, taken as he wishes. This often happens when he shares me.

But when I am allowed to worship it, ah.. It's amazing. Touching, feeling, the shape, the texture. The strength. All five senses come to worship.

I can go on forever. When he holds off, and I get to go long, it's thrilling.
 
Would you rather have oral servitude be a very bad thing, or a very good thing?

I could never consider consensual affection as bad. It should be celebrated.

Do you feel oral sex, or cock worship, as we like to call it, is more intimate than sex sex?

Yes, it is.

You're right up close to the most sensitive and private part of his body. You get to experience him completely, with all of your senses at once...memorizing every single detail, feeling his thudding pulse when you hold it, burying your face against him to take in his musk, watching his reaction to every tiny thing you do, hearing his primal response to pleasure, finding the exact point where he loses self-control, and of course...savoring the raw taste of his release as he orgasms with your face right there between his legs.

Penetrative sex is amazing and I love having him inside me, but that's about experiencing his performance and taking pleasure in it. You feed off what he's doing and create something together. You're not solely focused on him and he's concentrating far too much to let go.

When I want to truly experience him I prefer to take myself out of the equation a bit. I want him to sit back and let his guard down and just react without care. I only really know him when I use my mouth.
 
You're right up close to the most sensitive and private part of his body. You get to experience him completely, with all of your senses at once...memorizing every single detail, feeling his thudding pulse when you hold it, burying your face against him to take in his musk, watching his reaction to every tiny thing you do, hearing his primal response to pleasure, finding the exact point where he loses self-control, and of course...savoring the raw taste of his release as he orgasms with your face right there between his legs.

...beautiful.
 
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_m8ki6odwek1ryi6eqo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m8ki6odwek1ryi6eqo1_500.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 782
To me its knowing how much she loves my cock. How she begs to kiss it. How her eyes gleam with excitment as she take it in her mouth. How she can be completely content to suck my cock. And how she says thank you after she's done. I love this.

This is me, exactly. I just need to find someone special to share myself with..
 
tumblr_mavfzqcCqT1ra9vkuo1_500.gif


How beautiful would it be to be so in love with a guy, so desperately needed his cock, that you drop to your knees, fully clothed, and give him the attention he deserves.

*sigh*
 
My god, that gif and the picture above it are insanely arousing.

A classy woman can make anything sexier than it already is.
 
tumblr_mavfzqcCqT1ra9vkuo1_500.gif


How beautiful would it be to be so in love with a guy, so desperately needed his cock, that you drop to your knees, fully clothed, and give him the attention he deserves.

*sigh*

Yeah....its love that makes me drop to my knees for guys....uh-huh.....
 
I could never be good at this. I have puked from brushing the back of my tongue!
 
I was pondering this question in my most recent blog post, and I thought this would be a great thread to ask it.

Do you feel oral sex, or cock worship, as we like to call it, is more intimate than sex sex? For me, it definitely it.


Definitely.
 
My new sub took all of me the second time we met. its all how you train them.. Im nine long and first night she choked when I came in her mouth.. but didnt drop any of it.
 
RDS Muskrat, I agree! I love being completely naked when worshipping men's beautiful cocks. I want to be fully available for the man I am pleasuring. :)

yes. fully available. Oral is so personal. submission is so gratifying.
 
It is what I feel is right. I am always accessible to my husband or friends if he tells me to. I am most comfortable submitting to his wishes and desires. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top