Looking for a Lady

KayeAllen69

Virgin
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Posts
15
I am a wife currently looking for a lady to help us fulfill my fantasy. We are looking for someone to have sex with my husband while I watch and then eventually join in. There would be conversation between the two of you before this happens. Part of my fantasy is snooping in on what he is doing/saying. I love the idea of him pleasing someone else and watching him while he works his magic is a deep fantasy I have had for awhile.
I also have a curious side. I would love to experience something with a woman. Maybe even getting the opportunity to be with her myself before he gets too. I would definitely love to be with her after him. If you are a female please pm us. He would love to get the opportunity to get to know you. At least test out his flirting skills. We do eventually want to meet up with her and share in this sexual experience. :D
This is for LADIES only, please no single males, I will not answer you. If you are a part of a couple get her to send the message please. I do not want to hear about how your wife might like, but your aren't going to tell her. My husband and I are honest with each other 100%. To the point where if he sees a girl her likes he tells me, and I tell him when someone attracts my attention. (male or female) If you are a couple and you are both talking and are interested then we will see how it goes. If there is a mutual attraction between all then we will go from there.
Thanks For Reading!!
:kiss:
 
check you pms...I might fulfil your fantasy...but I wont wait all day to hear from you...angie
 
Back
Top