ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than beleaguer you all with details, I thought I'd let the ideas simmer and see who was interested in them any or all.

That being said, please feel free to message me if you have any interest in any of the following, and which ones interest you and if you have a character or character type you'd enjoy.

Firefly/Serenity verse (Zoe, the character I dearly love and would claim)

DC/Marvel comics -
Teen Titans(with a claim on Donna Troy; flexible time frames and continuity are welcomed) *Not the animated show though, pretty well hated it*
Green Arrow/Black Canary
Superman/Lois Lane
Peter Parker/MJ Watson
Avengers (I'd claim Sharon Carter and Black Widow)
LoSH (Dawnstar claim)

Harry Potterverse
Marauder era (I play Lily Evans and enjoy either Snape or James for interaction.)

Farscape Though it'll never happen LOL
(I play Aeryn primarily, but could cover Chiana or Zhaan in a pinch)

Fairy tales a'plenty!
(Love 'em! Will play just about anything from them but a special fondness for Little Red Riding Hood.)

Assorted miscellanea:
Steampunk, Victorian, 1940's noir periods

Any other ideas you have feel free to send them my way, I will respond even if they are not my cup of tea, to at least let you know.

Thank you for your time, do have a good day.
 
Beneath Our Feet

Beneath Our Feet (Modern Fantasy- Open)

This is a modern fantasy inspired by The Borrowers and The Littles. I have always loved those stories and wanted to role-play them. There will be NO canon characters, or children of course. I am unsure whether we will have tails, as in The Littles. The community would be under a high school in a small country town. There would be other communities in the town, with the evil King Damascus trying to take over all of the communities to create an empire. It would combined the cobbled together, underground society of a Fall Out with the swashbuckling of Robin Hood. I believe we could have a great time! I would start the game Saturday Night (late).

I am new here. I don't really do the one-on-one thing. I prefer groups games that are odd. My favorite genres, if I have to be stuck in a genre, are steampunk and Victorian gothic. My favorite shows are Deep Space Nine, Firefly and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I am not much into playing cannon characters especially, or cannon universes often.
 
I could use a couple more roleplayers for my "To Boldly Go" thread. I need one chief engineer for sure.
 
Rather than beleaguer you all with details, I thought I'd let the ideas simmer and see who was interested in them any or all.

That being said, please feel free to message me if you have any interest in any of the following, and which ones interest you and if you have a character or character type you'd enjoy.

Firefly/Serenity verse (Zoe, the character I dearly love and would claim)

DC/Marvel comics -
Teen Titans(with a claim on Donna Troy; flexible time frames and continuity are welcomed) *Not the animated show though, pretty well hated it*
Green Arrow/Black Canary
Superman/Lois Lane
Peter Parker/MJ Watson
Avengers (I'd claim Sharon Carter and Black Widow)
LoSH (Dawnstar claim)

Harry Potterverse
Marauder era (I play Lily Evans and enjoy either Snape or James for interaction.)

Farscape Though it'll never happen LOL
(I play Aeryn primarily, but could cover Chiana or Zhaan in a pinch)

Fairy tales a'plenty!
(Love 'em! Will play just about anything from them but a special fondness for Little Red Riding Hood.)

Assorted miscellanea:
Steampunk, Victorian, 1940's noir periods

Any other ideas you have feel free to send them my way, I will respond even if they are not my cup of tea, to at least let you know.

Thank you for your time, do have a good day.

Damn sis, I'd be up for several of those myself.

LoSH Definately! Shady or a gender bent Jo Nah could be fun;).
I could do Titans. Starfire could be fun. Or a twisted Raven:p.
Farscape! I could rock me some Chianna!
Got an idea or two for a Fireflyverse character or two.
Avengers could be fun. Tigra or Warbird could be fun.
 
This thread should have been in ORP and not SRP all along, so I am posting an advertisement here.

My thread called Saving Dead Dog is a Dungeons and Dragons style (old school, like 1980s old school) free form game. We don't roll dice, or write up character sheets, but we are working in the spirit of the games I played in twenty years ago. If the image below is familiar to you, maybe you would enjoy our thread. If nothing else, come for the hot tubs! We have lost a few players along the way and are looking to get going again. We could especially use a few good men, though ladies are always welcomed as well. Press the image below to be whisked away to an old fashioned dungeon crawl, with the traditional imperiled village, the tavern and of course plenty of dark corridors to explore, full of traps and nasty creatures. Beasts, Battle Axes and Breasts. What's not to like?

 
I'm toying with an idea for an RP right now and am looking to see if anybody is interested.

Story premise: A group of strangers are kidnapped and left in an abandoned town. Situations that are controlled by an outside force arise and the group must deal with each situation that occurs.

This idea is based off the television show Persons Unknown. If anyone is interested in joining a game like this PM me and let me know. I will eventually create a thread for the game if people show an interest. Thanks!
 
I would like to start an RP with a sort of Section 2/MIB/Torchwood/etc theme.

The basic premise is each RPer had some encounter with a 'supernatural unsub' and survived. Later in life a shadowy extra-governmental agency calls the character to duty (little realizing that this same organization has been keeping tabs on them since their "incident').

I could make this SRP or ORP as the cast desires.

Most of the 'supernatural unsubs' would be NPCs and the characters have access to esoteric weapons and devices to aid in the suppression of the supernatural menace. (Yes, I do foresee a 'Neuralizer' in the toolkits... :D )

Any interest?

-emi
 
Im looking to start a thread based on the Sword of Truth books, or Legend of the Seeker tv series. If anyone is interested, pm me. The thread can be either one on one or multiple characters.
 
I'm, looking for committed players for a Star Wars Saga system game, ideally 2 male characters, 2 female characters, and possibly 1 droid.

If you are a Star Wars fan but not familiar with the rules system, don't worry, I am more than happy to help out. It will be more about the RP than the rules.

Basically, the characters will be a newly recruited, talented but inexperienced crew of a New Republic Intelligence Scout-ship.

More details can be found here:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=820838
 
Not really sure if this is the right place to post, but thought I'd wave and say hello! I've just returned to Literotica from an extended break (so long, I forgot my original username/password), and I'm excited to get back involved in both the Online Role Playing and SRP parts of the forum.

I like getting involved in fantasy fiction era roleplay, and although I mostly avoid roleplay focused around a franchise, I'm open to any ideas people need a literate female writer for. I'm available to write every weekday, but I will be unable to post most weekends. Just a heads-up!

Looking forward to hearing from people, thanks for reading :heart:
 
I just hope someone actually reads this

If anyone's interested, I have started an RP indirectly based on the Eureka SeveN anime series. Although it takes place in the same world and is affected by canon events, no canon characters are directly involved(to save it from being a glorified fanfiction) and any and all character types are welcome and needed. It is somewhat of a 'sport' roleplay, with a classic anime plot flavour in that involves the typical teambuilding/major contest concepts, though this will hopefully be expanded on with the help of very talented authors. Anyone who's interested(whether or not you're familiar with the series!^^) please post a character in the OOC thread. It's called E7: Refball Dreamers OOC.
 
All,
Recently opened an OOC for a fantasy adventure story. Anyone that wants to join please add a post to the OOC called Heroes come in all shapes and sizes
Thanks
 
Hello, I'm currently looking for babes who are into Damsel in distress with jungle perils. Send a PM if interested.
 
Kira and the Satyrs

Hi;
I am looking for anyone who likes mythology. We need more dryads, centaurs,
satyrs, or what ever kind of creature you would like to bring in that is of course
Greek in origin. We need more players to help us frolic in the forest as well as make
a more interesting story.

If you are interested please leave me a message.
Cheers
Isca
 
Last edited:
Looking to recharge an Elseworld* DC Universe RP entitled World's Finest. The current story arc can be put aside for a fresh start, so if you're at all interested in comic book heros then feel free to send me a PM and I'll fill you in on what you need to know.

OOC: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=650733

IC: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=650732

*Elseworld simply means it's not canon. I.e. there is no Superman in my RP, just Supergirl.

coooolllllll
 
Quick announcement for any of my friends who still lurk here. Which seems to include tears and AB.

Tumbleupstairs and I were married today about 3 hours ago.
 
roleplay on yahoo messenger

b_wishing here as an author on Literotica. I love to do roleplay chat and has for some time now... my plays take me back to a much younger age. i have many scenes and scenarios that i like to play..... i love slow detailed sissy role play. I hope this is the proper way to ask for friends to chat...i have. ever gotten Literotica chat to work.... if you want to play with ayoung sissyboi please hit me up in yahoo messenger b_wishing
 
Anyone Interested???

Returning to Lit and I wanted to start posting regularly. When I came back to the RP section, I found quite a bit of sexual RP on both forums. Back in the day, they were kept separate.

I was wondering if there were any RPers who wanted to run a more 'traditional' RP session with a game master, enemies to fight, dangerous areas to explore, etc. I have no problem with running sexual RP (in context), but I kind of miss being able to crush goblin skulls and facemelt alien monstrosities in between strokes.

If there was interest, I would like to start a forum RP wherein I play the role of the game master and others play as various character builds within it. I've got original fantasy, sci-fi, and horror settings for interested parties.

I don't need a large group, but I will need more than just one other writer.
 
All,
The “Heroes come in all shapes and sizes” fantasy adventure thread has evolved into a really neat story. This is because of some excellent writers … I think they will hate me for it … but I must brag about them! They are awesome!!

The thread has been going on for about a year now. And we have lost a few of our members. So if you are interested in joining please post to the OOC or send me a PM.

Please remember I need committed writers! If you are not planning on sticking with the story don’t sign up.

Basic story line this … It takes place on a D&D like world with elves, goblins, humans, centaurs, dragons, etc. A horrible evil has been growing in strength and plans to destroy all life on this world. The heroes of the story do not fully understand this threat … but come together … and in time … understand and must face this evil. I was hoping for a very diverse group of heroes. A really odd mixture of characters, this should generate some interesting conflicts in culture that must be overcome.

Characters needed:
1) Please think very diverse (i.e. full sized dragon, naga, centaur, minotaur, lizardman, furries types, etc)
2) I need a human or two (or elf, dwarf, etc) as the baseline characters (someone the reader can relate too)
For your character please outline the following items …
- Basic personality (joyful, angry, anxious, curious, etc)
- Some background (family, profession, mystery, conflict, or significant past event)
- Defect to overcome (trusting people, panic attacks, crude, pranks, love issues, hates one of the other character’s race/species/gender, etc)

Thanks!
 
Players Needed

Okay, so I recently started a couple threads, but they aren't attracting a lot of attention, so I will advertise one here, the one I most want to start. It is a bit of a fan fiction of Harry Potter, but set in Lord Voldemort's seventh school year, back when he was known as Tom Riddle.
In this RP, the Triwizard Tournament is brought back to Hogwarts once more, similar to in the Goblet of Fire, but the limitations aren't so strict. The age limit is 16 and over, instead of 17, and another rule was added. Instead of one student from each school, it is a team of two students from each school who work together.
There is more information on the RP in the actual thread. There is a link for it in my sig, I think it is quite obvious which one it is, so I don't think I need to tell you. Please read the first post in the thread before doing anything.
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope I get a couple players!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top