Agent turned slave

A

AmberStar

Guest
{Closed}


Trinity: http://asibdsm.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/tumblr_lzi8cqcD7Z1qkbew5o1_500.jpg

I was betrayed from within my own agency! The mission was to gather a deadly virus and all of its vital information and take it back to my agency for it to be destroyed. After a few months of hard work I found were the location of this virus was and so I reported that I needed back up to bring down this criminal organization.

When I was informed that raid was set up and I was to meet the Commander of the ESU unit of the FBI at a disclosed location. I went there but no one was there from the bureau but there was several men from the Her/His organization that was. They took me hostage, drugged me and when I came to I was chained and waiting for her/him to come and do what she/he wanted .. For I was now her/his toy..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Miranda Ward
Height: 5'6
Build: curvaceous yet toned, size 10 (UK) 34C bust
Hair: brunette shoulder length often worn as a pony
Eyes: Mysterious Brown
Profession: Scientist turned criminal

Miranda looked at the girl; the FBI agent and smiled; as she laid there in the remains of her camisole vest. She was chained to the metal framed bed, and well, was her captive.

A former NIH scientist, Miranda had discovered a way of modifying a virus to escape the immune system. Her aim was to use it as a tool to fight cancer and other diseases.

But the government had refused her funding. A wealthy individual heard of her plight, and well that was five years ago. She was now on her way to the dark side, enjoying the wealth, the opportunities that eluded her as a hard working, diligent scientist.

Her fingers caressed the cheek of her captive, Trinity as she inhaled deeply. Her body shivered as she made contact with the pretty young thing. She was toned, clearly exercised regularly as did Miranda.

She leant in, and kissed her on the lips, a soft sensual kiss, feeling her captive respond as she cupped the girl's breast, gently pinching the nipple. The room was dark, bleak. Not quite a cell, but there was only one window high on the one wall, casting strong shadows in the room.

She stood up and walked to the door to the room, the cell and turned to look at her captive briefly before she opened the door and left the room, securing the door before she turned to walk up to her study.
 
I open my eyes to a brown eyed female looking down upon me. I can feel a slight breeze across my skin as I look down and see that I am undressed down to my eveningwear. The cuff upon wrist was hooked the bed frame which looked very new and sturdy.

I try to remember anything that occurred after they drugged me but I cannot. My gaze travels up to this woman and was about to ask her that was going on and who she was when she moved her hand down my cheek in a sensual way. The look on her face and the hunger in her eyes told me all that I needed to know what was going to happen, as she lowered her lips toward mine.

I felt her lips pressing against mine, and her hand palming my breast while pinching my now hard nipples. I yank my head and twist my body away from her to try and get away from her caressing and pinching action of my breasts. She didn't yank my shoulder back toward her giving her an angle to resume playing with my nipple. instead she just stood up and left the room.

The room was dark and dreary. Here was only one window at the top of the room, which only made the shadows more intense in the room. I stand up and test the range of my chain. I only make it half away to the door. I try to yank on the chain to see if I can get more chain so that I can get closer, but the bed does not move.

Frustrated I move back to the bed and sit down. I begin going over the case and who would benefit the most by betraying me to this scientist, but only a few names comes to my mind. I have to find a way out of here, to find away to get to the Virus, but I fear the worse on hat tast as the moment. I cross my arms across my chest and wait for that woman to come.
 
.

A couple of hours pass before the door opened. In walked a tall female, tall at just over 6foot in her flat boots. She wore black leggings and a black top. She entered with a set of clothing, a couple of sport style bras, and some sport leggings, and a pair of flip flops for her feet.

"Here you are trinity. You are to prepare yourself for super shortly." With that, she unchained her wrists, before opening the adjoining bathroom, complete with a power shower toilet and a bath.

With that, she turned and left the room, locking the door after her self.
 
I wake from my slumber when the tall woman enters into my prison. She looked like some Dominatrix of a bad porn movie but I keep that to myself. I almost wanted to jump her but her size would have overwhelmed or she had something that she could have used on me for she didn’t see worried about me attaching her. “Who are you and what do you want with me?” I ask

She only puts cloths and other things down for my personal hygiene needs before she walks over and opens another door reveling a bathroom. I try to get into her path but she steps around me and out the door locking it once more. Her words echo in my mind that I am to shower and prepare myself for supper. I look at the clothes and shake my head for I’m going to have dinner with that lesbian. I shake my head in disbelief this is happening.

I grab the items and make my way into the bathroom. I turn the hot water on and allow it to refresh my skin. I begin to lather my body up and with each swipe over my breast my nipples get hard and I can feel myself getting aroused by my own touching. I tilt my head back and moan as I move the cloth down to my pussy and slowly push the cloth down between my lips, raking the coarse cloth across my clit.. Ohhhh I moan as I speed up the friction across my clit.. “Fuck..mmm.” I open my eyes and pull the cloth away.. “What the hell am I doing?” I get dressed and wait for them to come and get me….
 
.

Miranda wore a simialr outfit, a pair of Navy Blue leggings with contrasting light tan boots. Braless she wore a simple Midnight blue silk camisole under a open sheer cream blouse. She had been watching her captive on the CCTV, including in the shower. As a result of which her body was aroused, partly by watching Trinity.

She inserted the key and turned it, opening the door and stepped inside.

"Well evening Trinity, I hope you are feeling suitably refreshed. I think you need to eat, would you care to join me for supper?"

With that, leaving the door open, she turned and exposed her back to her captive, wondering what she would try, if anything.
 
My eyes moves over the woman that I encountered the first time when I came to earlier. I push myself into a upright ball as I bring my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around my knees. I listen to her words with a heated hatred of her for she is jeopardizing the world with this virus and she wants me to have supper with her? Is she fucking insane? Of course she is or this wouldn’t be happening.

When she turns her back on me I look at the door, I can feel the urge to take off running but she more than likely has the Amazon out there waiting for me to do something to this women and that is why she is being careless around me. I’m no fools so I sit here looking at her. I have to admit I can feel the slight hunger pains tabbing upon my stomach and every know and then it growls at me.

“Fine, I will join you for supper.” I hiss “But you keep your fucking hands off of me!” I swallow hard afterwards for like I have an ultimatum if she doesn’t. I just asked her to touch me to show me that I have no say in what she does. I push closer to the wall if that is all possible. My body trembles slightly not knowing what is going to happen.
 
.

Miranda waits till Trinity caught up with her, before reaching out to grap the vest top that Trinity was now wearing.

"Sorry If my finding you attractive is upsetting you Trinity. I am bi-sexual, so just get over it." Her eyes stared deeply into Trinity's dark eyes.

She turned and lead her captive into a large dining room, the net curtains on the windows preventing Trinity to really get any idea where she was. The table was large and only two places were laid out, close to each other, a bottle of red and white open, the white in a wine cooler.

"Please take a seat"

As Trinity sat down, The female that bought the clothes into her earlier served a casserole bowl filled with beef casserole.

"Thank you Jane" Miranda offered as Jane disappeared from view. She was now wearing a red pencil skirt and a sheer white blouse, a lacy camisole under the blouse.
 
“Shit!” I gasp when she takes a firm hold of my vest and gets a little verbal with me. “I don’t a fuck if you’re a carpet munching dyke! I still don’t want you fucking touching me!” My anger flares as she puts her hands on me like I am her property. I glare back into her eyes trying to stare her down but I’m the one that pulls away.. ‘fuck!’ I have been a submissive for years now and no matter how hard I try to stay above that I never can when the pushing comes to shoving. I just done want to be touched by another woman and I’m hoping that I can keep above that submissive side of me but I haven’t started off on the right foot yet.

I lower my head and take a deep breath … “Kiss my ass bitch I will stand!” I growl trying to keep that front up. Hopefully this makes her take a stop back and think of a different approach toward me. But her hard glare and tapping of her fingers brought that weakness out of me as I lowered my head and sat down as she told me to do. Disgusted with myself for being so weak. I just want to crawl under some rock and wish this was only a dream. I can only wonder what I will do when she tells or ties to kiss me again or fondle one of my body parts. I feel the fear growing once more.

I see the Amazon woman playing Servant and it almost makes me burst out laughing. But I stop myself and only look down at the food. My stomach growling again. I lip my lips in anticipation of eating this for it really smells delicious. I look over to her as if waiting to be told to eat! What the fuck am I thinking or doing! I push the bowl away.. But regret doing if for I am so fucking hungry but I want her to see my defiance.

“So now what?” I look at her testing the ground one more time to see how much room she lets me take before snapping me into place.
 
.

“I don’t a fuck if you’re a carpet munching dyke! I still don’t want you fucking touching me!”

"Well that isn't particularly politically correct especially from some one who works in an organisation that claims to treat everyone equally and fairly... But I guess kidnapping isnt particularly politically correct either?" Miranda smiled as she still held onto Trinity's top with one hand, her other hand cupping Trinity's chin forcing her to make eye contact with Miranda.

“Kiss my ass bitch I will stand!” she growled.

"Oh certainly Trinity, it would be an absolute pleasure..." Miranda pushed Trinity agaisnt the wall, her lips almost kissing the plasterwork as she grasped the waistbands of her leggings, and thong that she had supplied and eased them down sufficiently for Miranda to kiss the cleavage of her bum cheeks, a wet sloppy kiss....

"Mwah"


Back in the dining room, They sat down and Jane served them a bowl of beef casserole from the serving pot.

As Trinity pushed the bowl away, Miranda reached across and put it back towards her.

"I know that you are not a veggie, my source has given me a fair amount of information about you Trinity...."

Jane steps in and pours Miranda a glass of red wine before turning to face Trinity. "Red or white Ma'am?"

“So now what?”

"Good question Trinity. You are obviously after my genetic engineered virus, that has the potential to cure diseases, specifically cancer and genetic diseases. Yet my funding was cut by Congress and the NIAH as the god preaching crew, together with the NRA have way too much power."

Miranda sipped her wine, before taking another mouthful. She looked across at her captive, the leggings and vest top that she had suppled really suited her physique, and her contrasted against her slightly olive complexion, probably from being outside so often on her duties.

"I guess you are wondering who sold you out Trinity? As far as I know, the Feds have already informed your family of your your death..."


She watched Trinity for any sign of emotion.

.
 
I don’t not acknowledge what my mission to his woman. I look at Jane and before I know it or can stop it I tell her, “White. Please.” My eyes roll as I keep falling into this woman’s little process of changing me. I must hold on to who I am, I cant slip into her game or she wins this fight. I will not give into her no matter what. I don’t understand all of this was just to capture me? No, there is more to this that I just do see the pieces yet. She could get any female to satisfy her hunger, maybe she wishes for me to tell her if there are others on this case? That has to be it. I will be in the safe if that is it, for I don’t know if there are others.

I can tell she is looking at me with that hunger once more that I seen when I fist woke up. I feel her undressing me and it makes my stomach churn as I can tell she is getting certain mental images of me with her. This isn’t going to happen I will not stand by and let some woman fondle and get her jollies on my expense. Why is this happening to me? What have I done to deserve this? I ask myself but have no answers to give myself that will give me comfort.

My eyes go wide when she tells me that the agency has declared me dead and has informed my family. “OH GOD NO!” My father has a heart condition this will kill him. “ You fucking bitch!” I come up out of my chair grabbing her by the throat and pushing her over the back of her chair. I climb on top and choke harder. “I will kill you Bitch! I begin to actually bounce on her gut to keep her at a loss of breath…
 
.

Miranda suddenly found her self on the floor Trinity was sitting on her abdomen her hands around her throat attempting to choke on her.

"If you kill me now, you are signing your own death warrant!" her voice gargled, ragged from her difficulty in breathing.

Jane approached and looked at her mistress, her lover, but saw the look in Miranda's eye that told her to stop.

Miranda inhaled deeply two or three times as her own hands reached for Trinity's throat; one hand started to tighten her grip on her captive's throat. Her other hand moved to her breast, and started to caress the nipple as it semi-poked into the material of the vest top. AS her nipple involuntary responded, she inhaled deeply and with both hands, broke Trinity's vice like grip. Moments later the roles were reserved as Miranda just about managed to release her self, and push Trinity onto her back as she managed to straddle her chest, her thighs on her captive's upper arms, Jane was waiting, now armed with a syringe in her hand; full of a sedative.

"Wow Wow my lovely one you are a feisty one.... I like that in a lover don't I Jane?" her hand caressing Trinity's cheek, and down to that erogenous zone at the base of the neck, between the neck and the clavicle.

.
 
I want to kill her as I squeeze her throat harder, I hear her gasping for air but she is tougher than I expected has her hand made its way up to my throat. ’No, Come one Trinity… Fight her’ my mind yelling at me as I feel her strength as she clasp her fingers around my throat and squeeze, as I am hers. I see her face slightly turning red as I feel like I’m going to win this but I was so focused upon her face and my task of killing her, that her other reached up and grasped my nipple. I jerked from the pain and surprise that she mustard enough hump to roll me off of her and now she was on top of me.

She put her weight upon my arms pinning me. Tears fell down my face as I lost my opportunity to get out of this. I weep for fear of my father. My god my father what have she done… I close my eyes as the feeling hurts so much of me losing him and not even getting to see him… Father please be okay, please! I open my eyes and look at her with pleading eyes… Please get a message to him let him, let him know that I’m alive please…”

I hear her voice as she claims that she loves a good fight from her lover which I will never be to her. I try to pull away from her touching but I cant when her hand reaches my nape the sensation surprises me slightly but I ignore the warm feeling that it causes for I replace it with rage of my father being harmed. “I will never be your fucking lover!" I spit in her face! and try to buck her off of me but she is slightly too heavy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
.

Miranda grew an evil grin as she felt Trinity's sputum on her face.

"Charming Trinity..... and sure you can write to your father informing you are currently well..."

Miranda felt Trinity's struggle....

She turned to Jane and spoke.

"Prepare for me the flibanserin injection please Jane?"

Miranda turned to face Trinity and smiled.

"Have you hard of flibanserin Trinity?"

Miranda faced Jane again as she prepared the syringe, pulling in the liquid dosage of the drug, before she approached.

"Help me restrain her please gorgeous."

Moments later Trinity was held down by both of them as Miranda placed the needle against her upper armcbefore stabbing her with the point, and slowly pressed the plunger, watching the clear drug being pushed into her blood stream....

Slowly they moved away from Trinity, Jane taking the syringe and needle...

.
 
Last edited:
I continue to fight the touching that she does while she just grins while she wipes her face off. Her words of allowing me to write my father lightens my heart. I begin to feel the touching once my anger of my father weakens. No Trinity fight it, but she knows where to touch that brings a warmth that I can’t stop. I grit my teeth and think about my betrayal which eases the effect of her touching me. I feed this anger to keep the touching from effecting me in unwanted ways.

I take a deep breath when she stops touching me, but when she asks me about the female viagra I shake my head “Please don’t!” I struggle but when Jane takes a hold of me it’s a lost cause as I feel the needle puncture my skin and the burn of the drug entering into my blood stream. I look at her with hatred. “Even under your drug I will not do anything with you. You will not touch me!” I try to fight but its no use they both are just to much for me to overcome.

“Why do you do this, I bet you can find any bimbo that would love to get between your legs, that would welcome your sick tongue and lips touching them!” I shoot a glare at her. If only looks could kill she would be dead a hundred time over. “Let me go!” I start trying twist and kick with me feet. “FUCK YOU!” My fighting only speeds the blood flow and the drug begins to make feel fuzzy and warm. “Stop ..please.” I try to fight the warmth down between my legs. “Please .. don’t do this.” My breathing slowly begins to come in rasps as the warmth flows through my body.. Blow hard over my lips as the burning reaches my chest. I can feel my nipples harden from the warmth…”God, ..Please don’t..” I lick over my lips as they become dry…

When they get up and move away I just lay there fighting the wetness between my legs. I moan lightly over my trembling lips. My hand comes up and I begin to palm my breast. My fingers lightly flicking over my nipple..."God..." My other hand lightly trails over my stomach I fight the urge to move my hand down but the desire is too much.. I fight myself as I pull back and stop playing.. "NO!" I push my leg together as I have this burning need to cum...
 
.

“Even under your drug I will not do anything with you. You will not touch me!”


"We will see about that won't we Jane?" Miranda replied her voice heavy, full of Sarcasm.

She walked over to Jane and stood behind her massaging her shoulders gently as the two of them watched Trinity. She was bemused and surprised by the apparent seed of the drug, especially after the various reports on the effectiveness of the drug, and the reluctance of the FDA to licence the drug on the American Market.

But it wasn't long before Trinity was aroused it seemed, as her hands cupped her breasts, and stroked her body in what could only be described as sexual.

"Stand up!" Miranda ordered offering Trinity her hand.

She pulls her up and immediately puts her arm into an half nelson, as she leads her back to her room, where she is restrained on the bed by her wrists.

Leaving her alone, Miranda turns the flat screen on the wall, leaving it on stand-by mode, before she leaves locking the door behind her.

It is now about 9pm, not that Trinity is aware of the time, as she is watched from the hidden CCTV in the room.

Finally Trinity starts to doze, aroused from the drug, but also bored and tired. Around midnight, the TV comes to live, filling the darkened room with images of a female being seduced, fucked, an edited clip from the internet. The clip only lasts fifteen minutes or so, before the screen goes blank as it is turned off.

A couple of hours later, the same thing happens, the TV is turned on, filling the room again with intense sexual images, this time a female fucking a restrained female with a strap on, the sounds of the girl in escasty filling the room.

Again, after ten minutes or so, the TV goes blank, as it is remotely turned off allowing Trinity to sleep. The process continues through the night, the TV randomly turning on, waking Trinity with porn, some clips classic degrading images, other times softer, sensual both lesbian and heterosexual clips. Around six thirty, the TV comes on again.

This time it is clearly Miranda and Jane making love; un be-known to Trinity that clip is life action. Again after twenty minutes the TV turns itself off.

.
 
Last edited:
I feel so hot as I am strapped back down upon the bed. I run my tongue over my lips wetting them. I feel the burn down between my legs but there is noting I can do. I try to focus upon the agency and my unsolved cases and=] what needs to be done to advance their status. This mental distraction takes my mind away from the burning until my fatigue over comes me.

When the TV comes on I close my eyes for I know what she is doing and I wont be that easy to take or get me to fall into wanting her. I keep going back to my file cases anything to keep my mind off the pleasures of having sex. I feel myself push the effects away and I just smile as I once again overcome her attempt.

I open my eyes once more to the sound of sex as I look over to the TV to make sure it was coming from it. Again I close my eyes and go back to my case files staffing off the effects that she wants from me however I start to once again feel the burning between my legs and my mind drifts off of having that mans cock inside of me.. I moan and roll my hips as my body was thinking he was fucking me with his thick cock. “God please stop…” As I was feeling the wanting now burning deep in me I blow hard over my lips and go back to my office I see the screen in my mind as I start scanning over files that are not even mine that captures my trained minds interest.

When the last film comes on, I see that it is Miranda and Jane making love… It is erotic to me as I watch with a little warmth building up as I watch how Jane’s tongue touches Miranda’s folds sucking them into her mouth. I can feel my own body reacting as if it was my folds being sucked into a hot mouth. I moan… Mmmm… I pull a little on my restraints. I look back up and watch the love making my body responds as if each sucking of the nipple was happening to me and I was getting hotter by the minute.

“Oh…God! I squirm as the warm burns over my body. I can feel my nipples harden and aching to be pinched and pulled upon. My hips roll wanting release…mmmm… Please… Mmm. “I … need… Stop pleassse… “I twist and turn wanting to be touched… I pull at the restraints … Fuck! I want to cum….
 
.

Miranda watches the CCTV on her IPAD as she cuggles with Jane. The smile as they see the torment on her face as she tugs and pulls at the restraints. It is now approaching 8am, the two lovers giggling at TRinity's obvious displeasure....

"Time for another injection Jane?" Miranda asks, but in reality it is more of a statement.

This time she prepares the drug, and places the setup on a kidney tray, and heads to her captive's cell dressed in a pair of sporty 3/4 capris and a complimenting pink soft crop top.

She opens the door and walks over to Trinity.

"Sleep well my lovely?" she asks of her captive as she sits down on the bed. Wiping the skin, she takes the syringe and stabs her upper arm with the needle, and slowly pushes the plunger down, pushing the drug into her blood stream. As she does so, another lesbian scene comes onto the TV screen, this time, one younger as the girl is clearly being seduced by the older woman.

Miranda watches Trinity as she sits there on the bed.

.
 
I could feel the burning deep within me spread across my body and I was helpless to do anything about it. I bit my lip till I tasted blood, the pain that came from the bit dulled the waning desire that was consuming me. Feeling his loss I bit my other side till I drew blood and brought more of the stinging pain which lowered my desire even more. Now that I was back in control, I was able to thing back to the agency and once again go over anything that I could to get my mind focused upon something else than the burning in my gut.

Then Miranda walked in and once again she pushed that crap into my body. This time I stayed very still, not wanting to speed up the blood flow like last time. I just looked at her as she looked at me. “I will not give you the satisfaction I speak as some of the blood slithers down from the corner of my mouth. “I’m not some slut of the street that gets turned on by watching stupid porn. I lied for it did get to me at the very last.. And now that she hypoed some more horny juice into me I fear what is to come.

“Go to hell!” I remarked toward her with anger. “Just leave me alone. I don’t understand why are you doing this?”
 
.

“Just leave me alone. I don’t understand why are you doing this?”

Miranda smiled as she reached out with her right hand and caressed the girl's cheek, running her painted nail finger over her lips, and down towards her right breast, the breast that was closest to Miranda.

"Think of it as a trial of a new interrogation regime Trinity. I can tell that your body is aroused. A mixture of the drug and the video clips seem to be working. A bit more sleep depravation and I am sure you will do anything that I demand, answer any question that I ask..."

As she finished speaking, she reached out again as she stood up and gripped her chin firmly, as she leant in and brushed her lips soflty agasint her captive's.

"You are rather sexy Trinity."

With that, she turned and walked out of the room. As she did so, some more non-descript porn re-appeared on the TV screen.

.
 
I closed my eyes when I felt her hand caressing my cheek. I wanted to pull away but the burning in my gut wanted this so I slowly leaned into her hand. I licked my lips when I felt her fingertip on my lip, I actually caught myself wanting to suck her finger into my mouth, run my tongue over the smooth skin.. I pushed my chest out when her hand slithered down my chest toward my breast. I wanted to her to grasp a hold of it and show me how good she could make me feel. I was so hot and getting bothered with my need for release.

My heart dropped when she didn’t grasp my breast but stood up.. I was in turmoil as part of me wanted to kick her ass and the other wanted her to fuck me. To make me cum… I was hurting so bad with the need to cum, only if she would let me have one hand untied.. I would be in heaven in matter of seconds…

When she stood my heart raced as she lifted my chin up to her lips. I could feel her heated breath upon my lips before she lightly brushed her lips across mine bringing a wanting from deep within me. I pushed upward wanting her but she rose and spoke again to me but I was in a state of begging her to take me, but my words would just not come out yet. I wanted so much to feel her against me.. Trinity! Get a grip! I manage to find my inner voice that was now fighting over the lust filled mind of mine…
 
.


An hour or so later, Miranda returned to the room, complete with a tray for breakfast, or rather Jane was carrying the tray; the TV had moments before gone blank after a 25 minute video of an older woman seducing a supposed teen, the click was soft, sensual seduction.

The door opened as Miranda she turned the lock, and allowed Jane to place the tray on a table, before she left. Miranda was still in her black legging and a racer back top, her nipples clearly pressing into the soft fabric. Moments later, she was sitting on the bed, facing her captive.

She reached out as she spoke.

"You look hot flushed Trinity.. Have those video clips had an effect on you? You look rather tired as well.... Didn't you sleep well?"

As she finished speaking she leant in and kissed the base of the neck, that soft erogenous zone between the neck and the clavicle that most men ignored...

.
 
I watched as Jane and Miranda returned with a tray of food. Miranda words angered me for she knew exactly how I have been sleeping and what I have been subjected too. But that wasn't what angered me. I was actually still angry when she pulled away from me.

Now she touches my again and My eyes moves up to hers. I see the desire burning in her eyes. I can even see the sate of arousal by her nipples that poked through her top. I licked my lips as my mind went back to the porn that I was forced to watch. I wondered how her mouth would feel sucking my nipples and fondling me as on the porn movie.

I moaned when I felt her lips upon my neck. I turned my head to give her more room to explore my exposed neck. The sensations sparked the warmth between my legs as I was wanting more of her. "Please.. " I beg for her to do more to me than just kissing me... "I want more..."
 
.

"Please.. " I beg for her to do more to me than just kissing me... "I want more..."


"Aroused are you Trinity?"

Miranda turned to face Jane before she spoke.

"Sit ont he other side of the bed please Jane."

"Of course"

Moments later Jane was sitting opposite Miranda, her boss, he lover as they both looked at each other, Miranda's fingers caressing Trinity's breast, pinching th e nipple through the fabric of her top.

Her other hand reached up, cupping Jane's cheek before their heads moved, tilted, as they kissed tenderly in front of Trinity, the only way she could avoid looking at the display was to close her eyes.

The kiss was , at least at the beginning soft, tender, but passion over took them, the love, the affection between them clearly expressed as their mouths made love to their partner's mouth, Miranda's hands caressing Trinity's breast as was Jane's.

Finally the two parted, breathing heavily...

"Sorry Trinity, what did you just ask for?"
 
I want her to touch me but I don’t! I’m so confused that I slightly pull back from her pinching fingers. “Please don’t .” Me plead was weak as I didn’t pull back as far as I could. I was just so tired, so hot, so much wanting release that I found my resolve to be weak. I slowly pushed back against her fingers. Allowing my nipple to feel the hardness of her fingers. The rubbing was sending waves of pleasure through my body but made me want more from her. “Mmm,” I moan ..

I watch them kiss in front of me, teasing me, making me want to kiss them too. I lean forward wanting to kiss with them, but the broke before I reached my desire point. I feel the sharp wanting pain of not getting what I wanted. But when she Turned and asked me what was I asking for I push forward. Savagely push my lips to hers pushing my tongue into her hot mouth.

I pull at the restraints wanting to get my hands free so that I could touch her. I wanted to touch her for I was so hot and wanting the release that I have been wanting for hours. “Please uncuff me.” I moan into our kiss. I want to feel her skin to feel her touching my skin.. I lurch forward trying to break the straps but they don’t give. “Please.. “ I ask breaking our kiss just to say that before pushing into her again. I was so fucking hot …
 
Back
Top