Surprise from the Chatroom

BeachBum25

Far Away
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Posts
15,072
Matthew Simpson was a year out of college and working as a Math teacher at the high school that he had graduated from. He was 6'1" and 175 lbs. He had played lacrosse in high school and college, so, he was in great shape. His hazel eyes and brown hair combined with his athletic body meant that many of the female students at the school had a crush on him.

The first year teaching had been pretty good, but he was happy to be off for the summer. He did not have any plans, but he did need to get a job for the summer in order to pay his student loans. He found a job working for an organization that ran lacrosse camps.

Matthew's mother, Alexis, had supported him the best she could through college, but his father, being the deadbeat that he was, had been no help whatsoever. So, when Matthew graduated from college, he moved back in with his mother. It was her idea. He wasn't making great money, so, moving back home would help him save.

Alexis was the Corporate Vice President for a local development company. The title was a great thing, but the money wasn't as good as the title sounded. The money she made was good, but, it wasn't enough to put her on easy street. Alexis is very attractive. She is about 5'8" with long, toned legs. She keeps the legs toned by running, something Matthew had just started doing in order to stay in shape.
Alexis has a wonderful body with firm 36C breasts and a firm, round ass. She turns heads when she is out running. Matthew wasn't sure if she knew that guys were ogling her or not.

Matthew was sitting on the sofa when his mother got home from a late meeting. She had called and told him she would not be home for dinner, so, he had just had some leftovers. Matthew looked up when Alexis came in. She looked amazing in her suit even after a a late meeting. He never realized just how attractive his mother was despite all of his friends in high school teasing him about his mom being a MILF.

Matthew turned off the television and they chatted for a little while. She asked him what he had done that day and he recounted his work at the camp. She shared some details of her day and her meeting and then said that she wanted to go to bed, because she had an early morning meeting the next day. She stood up, came over to Matthew and leaned down and exposed some cleavage before giving him a kiss on the cheek and saying goodnight. Did she do that on purpose? Did she really mean to give him a view down her blouse at her firm breasts?

After his mother headed to bed, Matthew went to his room. He wasn't tired; actually he was wide awake. The view down the front of his mother's blouse had certainly perked him up. He took his laptop and he logged onto Cougars.com. It wasn't the first time he had been there; he was more attracted to women older than he was. He had often looked at posts by the Cougars, but had never chatted in any of the rooms. He always felt that his posts would be awkward and that women would ignore him. He found the chatroom and entered. He spent a few minutes just looking at the posts. There was nothing that caught his interest. So, he decided to post:

Good evening ladies. 24 male here. Are there any ladies here that are interested in chatting? It doesn't have to dive right into a sexual discussion, but I am definitely attracted to women older than me.

After hitting enter, he looked at the post and he was right.... it was awkward. There was no way he was going to get any replies from that post. Hell, he might as well log off.
 
Last edited:
Driving home from work Alexis was tired. She had worked another 12 hour day to finish up a 60 hour week. When she felt like this she often went back to her ex husband and blamed him but then she thought about Matty, her pride and joy and any annoyance disappeared.
She decided to go right to bed as she pulled into the garage. Well not so much to sleep but to bed with her laptop. She joked to herself that she could not wait until sexbots were available cause she was already getting off with a laptop and a vibrator.
She walked in and Matthew, what he preferred to be called now that he was "a man" and all, was sitting on the couch. She was tired and ready to escape to her fantasy life as "mommacat70", her handle on cougars.com. She walked over said hello and kissed him on the head. Although she spent endless hours chatting with young men online she never thought of her son that way. Even now, she did not think he might look at her with desire. That he might peep down her blouse when she leaned over or watch her ass as he jogged behind her. She knew some of his friends gawked but she never really put her online fantasies together with real world young men.
She put her bag down on the chair as she closed the door to her bedroom. She pulled her laptop out and set it on the bed then slid her feet out of the tight heels she had been suffering with all day. Her hose wrapped feet felt the thick beige carpet and she sighed quietly with relief. She unbuttoned her blouse as she walked into the bathroom. She let her blouse drop on the floor and then unclasped her bra and let it fall carelessly where ever. All week she had to account for everything and make sure everything was in the correct place at the correct time, but now, in her bedroom she could throw her pantyhose on the ceiling fan if she wanted to.
She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her feet as she looked at herself in the mirror leaning over the sink. She was tired but horny. She massaged her breasts as the lines of the underwire bra were red and reminded her how she suffered through work maintaining her younger bosses support by appealing to his pent up desire.
"It's not enough that I am good at my job, I have to be eye candy for a thirty year old" she sighed into the mirror.
She slid her hands down and peeled the hose and panties down, leaving them in a pile with her skirt and bra.
She turned on the water to fill the oversized tub and went to the small cabinet where she kept a bottle of brandy and poured herself a glass. She returned to the tub and settled in the warm water. She slowly, methodically washed the day away.
After twenty minutes she had finished her brandy and worked herself into a better mood with the thought of finding a new partner to write with on cougars.com.
She got up and toweled off, then wrapped herself in thin silk paisley robe that barely covered her neatly trimmed mount. She wrapped the tie around her but did not concern herself too much with it.
She poured herself another brandy and got her laptop. She pulled back the fluffy white comforter and slid into the luxurious sheets she had spent to much money on.
"at least I have this" she sighed to herself as she opened the sleek expensive corporate laptop.
she scrolled through several lines of posts then saw a simple post that caught her eye.

"Good evening ladies. 24 male here. Are there any ladies here that are interested in chatting? It doesn't have to dive right into a sexual discussion, but I am definitely attracted to women older than me."

24 is perfect. Old enough to be experienced yet young enough to go all night. It did not dawn on her that Matty was 24. "doesn't have to dive right into sexual discussion"? she laughed "then what's the point?"

"Hello stranger. 47 female here. I might be interested in chatting although I may want to dive right in. I am attracted to some young men. What makes you special enough to interest a tall, well kept mature professional woman? Do you have any experience with such things? Do you have any experience? Tell me something sexy and hot and I may reply." she immediately clicked send. She had responded to hundreds of these posts.

She laid her head back and drank the brandy. She must have fallen asleep because it was 12:23 on the alarm clock with the laptop still on her lap and the lights on.
 
After sending his post, Matthew got himself ready for bed. He went down the hallway to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, and, upon returning to his room, he removed his t-shirt, shorts and boxers. He slid into bed and picked up his laptop and logged back on as laxstud8.

Matthew was surprised to get a response to his post. Even more surprising was that the woman wasn't interested in moving slow, she wanted to get down to business right away. The thought of that sent a tingle through his body. He thought about how he should respond.

"Hello mommacat70, you want to know what makes me interesting to a sexy 47 year old woman? Well, I am tall, have an athletic body, I am in great shape, and I know how to treat a woman. Do I have experience? I certainly do, however, it has not necessarily been with a cougar who can appreciate the care I can take of her. You want me to tell you something sexy? Well, I have this thought right now of slipping into your bedroom, peeling back the sheet, looking over your wonderful body, and, without saying a word, to start kissing and licking up your legs to begin what would be a long night of hot, passionate sex."

He clicked send and waited for a reply. While he laid there he thought about the fact that the woman who responded to him was the same age as his mother. Matthew thought about the irony in that the view of his mother's cleavage was what had motivated him to visit the website in the first place.

Matthew waited for a while, and getting no response from mommacat70, decided to start looking around the site again. There wasn't much going on and it was getting late. He checked his messages once again but found nothing. He decided it was probably time to log off and turn in.
 
Surprised by falling asleep, it had not been a restful sleep as young men teasingly close yet out or reach. One was her son's friend from school, Billy. She was awake now.

She woke the computer and checked to see if her new suitor had responded, and he had.

"Not bad" she thought but quick, like a young man she smiled to herself. She clicked "Reply" and thought how she would approach this one.

"Slow down there buck-o mommacat needs you to take a little longer than her long toned leg before you are all over her." she began. Alexis could not help but get excited writing to her young man. She moved her legs against the sheets and then brought her hands from the keyboard to her breasts. "Mmmmm" she sighed. She clicked the light off and was illuminated by the laptop screen.

"Tell me a little more about you. Tell me about an older cougar you have your eye on in your real life? Tell me how you stroke that big hard young cock thinking about her." she typed quickly but needed to touch her long over due body. she pushed her covers down and laid the laptop on her side.

"So laxstud do you have a girlfriend or wife? Are you looking for hook ups here?" she asked as her mind raced. God she loved the lacrosse players on Matty's team. They were tall and built and were always busy with the girls, or so their mother's told me. Her hands spread her thighs as she lay out in the open rubbing herself.

"Si that lacrosse stick hard thinking about this older lady laying naked, thinking of you?" she finished with and pressed send before getting back to her own needs.
 
Matthew was about to log off when he saw the reply come in. He read it and smiled that she was telling him to slow down. He thought about his response for a minute. He had been able to get her attention, he did not want to mess anything up with mommacat70.

"Well, my name probably gives away what my favorite pastime is. I played lacrosse in high school and college, so, needless to say, my body is in great shape. In order to keep it that way, I run on most days. As far as a cougar that I have my eye in..... there are a few. I work with kids in the summer and I enjoy welcoming them to the program every morning, because I get to check out the moms dropping them off. There is one in particular that started flirting with me, but recently the kid's father has been dropping him off. Recently, I have been looking at my mother in a different way. Not that I would ever act on it, because she is my mom, but if I could find a woman as hot as her, I would definitely make a move in her direction."

Matthew found his arousal heightening as he typed the message to mommacat70. Was it the thought of his mother that caused that? He had never had those thoughts of his mother, but he had to admit that she was one of the hottest women around. He shook his head. He shouldn't be thinking of his mom like that, but as he did, his cock got even harder.

"Yes, the thought of an attractive 47 year old woman with a hot body laying in her bed thinking about me laying here with my big cock has me getting harder. I can picture you laying there with your naked body exposed to me. It is an incredible sight."
 
Getting a quick response late at night is exciting but then to read the message was better than she imagined.

" I get to check out the moms dropping them off. " he said and this sent a shiver up Alexis' spine as she remembered those days of hot young coaches checking her out dropping off little Matthew. "Oh yeah" she groaned as she felt her body envisioning those fantasies she once enjoyed. She always wanted to ask for a number or give hers in hopes of bedding one of those college aged studs but never did.

She began her reply.

"Oh baby, you are pushing all my buttons! I was one of those lax moms back in the day. If they are anything like I was, they will be the easiest and best sex of your life. They are probably not first on their husband mind and just want a good hard physical session with no strings. I am hot thinking about it." she wrote. She was hot and was massaging her breasts and running her hand down between her thighs.

She continued. "Her husband is dropping him now? That is not a good sign. She probably sighed your name fantasizing when he was fucking her" she wrote remembering similar happenings in her own past. "Keep trying" she advised him with a wicked grin.

Then fireworks went off "Recently, I have been looking at my mother in a different way" Alexis never thought about this in real life but incest was a fantasy she had always been interested in. Now her new friend brought it up. "if I could find a woman as hot as her, I would definitely make a move" he said and suddenly things changed. She did something she had never done before, she imagined her son making a move on her. She realized he was only a few feet away and a grown man, a studly lax man no less. It was a few minutes before she snapped out of it but was well down the fantasy road.

She continued reading "Yes, the thought of an attractive 47 year old woman with a hot body laying in her bed thinking about me laying here with my big cock has me getting harder. " Her head filled with images of Matty's friends and ex-coaches and teams. She was in a froth before continuing her message.

"How bad am I going to be?" she thought to herself as she brushed her thumb over her naked nipple.

"Is she in the house with you now?" she began. "Does your father live there? Is she alone? Tell me about her. Tell me how you imagine it starts?" she asked loving the idea of living vicarious incest through her new chat buddy. She signed off saying "I don't know about her but this 47 year old is laying ready willing and able to accommodate your youthful spirit! mommacat70"

Alexis shut her computer and turned off the light and imagined the young athletes. She worked her body imagining them and their young hard desire. Her mind kept coming back to Matty but she pushed him away. His friend Tim and Steve she was perfectly fine imagining. In the dark she worked to a peak sighed quietly into the night then fell asleep exhausted, satisfied and into a sleep filled with illicit dreams.
 
"I am sure if I was around when you were dropping off your son at camp or at practice that I would have been checking you out. I am also fairly certain that you would know I was checking you out. Why would I hide it?"

He read what mommacat70 wrote about his mother and, for a moment he wondered about his mom in her room..... What, if anything did she wear to bed? His mind wandered to a place that it had never gone before, and it sent tingles through his body.

"Yes, my mother is in the house with me now. I am in my room, and I guess she is in her room. She worked late and came home and went right to bed. I guess she is in bed now...sleeping"

Matthew wondered more about his mother. What kind of lingerie did she wear? He imagined her in a sexy bra and a thong. Damn, that made his cock harder. Fuck, where was all of this coming from. Yes, he had always thought his mom was attractive, but he never thought about her like this.

"I don't know how it would start. I have a feeling that if I was to start anything with her that I would end up with her handprint on my face. My old man isn't around. Mom has done an incredible job of providing for me. I am afraid if I tried anything it would mess things up between us. But damn mommacat70, you have me really thinking about her now."

His hand moved over his shaft slowly as he thought of his mother in bed.

"If it was to happen, it would probably be after a long day of work for her. She would be tired.... her defenses would be down. I would offer to rub her shoulders while we watched television. Slowly, my fingers would eventually brush the tops of her perfect tits. She would look back at me and say something, but I would ignore her. Continuing to massage her shoulders, my hands would eventually push forward....fingers brushing her nipples as I cup her perfect breasts...... Here is where I would probably get smacked."
 
It was light out when Alexis awoke. She looked at the alarm clock and said "shit! I am late" It was seven thirty on a Saturday but her boss has asked her to come in. She bounded out of bed and quickly got ready. She threw her laptop in her bag and with a quick makeup job and hair braiding she was presentable for a Saturday morning work session.

She was wearing a cream colored blouse, suede brown skirt and brown boots. Her hair was pulled back in a quick french braid. She was gone before Matthew would even start stroking his morning wood. She of course did not think of this.

On the drive to work the night before began to revive in her memory. By the time she got to work she was dying to reread the posts but her boss was already there. He gave her a condescending look as she walked in.

"Glad you could make it" he said as the clock on the wall read "8:33"

"I am sorry Mr Thomas" was all she said and headed for her office and the coffee mug.

"When you get a chance" his words followed her as did his eyes as he leaned out to see her walk away down the wall. "I have some projections for you."

"I bet you have a projection for me" Alexis grumbled under her breath as she was used to his very subtle sexual harassment. If she was ten years younger she might make something of it but at this point she needed the job and took pretty much whatever her bosses dished. They were mostly harmless.

"Right after coffee" she called back and made herself a cup of coffee.

It was the end of the month and by the time she looked up it was four o'clock. Mr Thomas had left an hour ago without as much as a thank you. Alexis sat back in her chair and rolled her head around her shoulders stretching her tense muscles.

She closed up the books and turned off the coffee machine and locked up.

She was beat, again. Driving home she did not even think about her new pen pal. She just drove home.

She dropped her bags on the counter and walked straight to the couch and sat down. Within seconds she was asleep. She had not intended to go to sleep but she was exhausted.
 
When Matthew woke up, he headed downstairs to the kitchen wearing just a pair of shorts. He looked around and realized his mother was not home. He figured she had to work; it seemed she was working way too hard lately.

He made some coffee. While waiting for the coffee to brew, he went up to his room and grabbed his laptop. Matthew brought it back down, and sat at the kitchen table. He was not happy about the fact that he did not get a response from mommacat70, but, it was still early.

After going through his email, he closed his laptop, poured some coffee and went upstairs to get dressed. Matthew was not happy about what his plans were for the day, but he would deal with it. He was going to meet up with some friends he had not seen in a while, and there was a reason he hadn't seen them. His best friend Todd had set this up though, so, he would hang out for a little while.

After dressing he went down to the kitchen, had a bowl of cereal and took it into the family room to eat. He watched some television while eating the cereal. Around 11:00 am, he headed out to meet with them. Yes, it was early to go to a bar, but he figured that by meeting early that they would be able to part ways early and it wouldn't ruin the entire night.

Matthew was right to not be excited about getting together with this group. The drinking started quickly, and increased from there. Matthew backed off and stopped drinking; nursing a beer through at least 5 drinks that the others had. Even Todd was getting hammered. That probably meant that Matthew's Saturday night was going to be spent at home.

He decided it was time to leave. Spending more than 5 hours watching them drink, and tell stories about what high school had been like was plenty. He decided not to even say goodbye. Why take the chance of them trying to talk him out of leaving? It was better to just go.

Matthew drove home carefully. Although he did not have much to drink, he did not want to take the risk of getting pulled over. He parked his car in the driveway and headed into the house. As he walked into the living room, he saw his mother asleep on the sofa. He stopped and looked at her. Mommacat70 had him thinking differently about his mom now. After a moment, he walked over and sat down next to her. He placed his hand on her shoulder, and shook her gently. "Hey mom. Are you okay?"
 
"mmm" Alexis groaned in her sleep as Matty shook her. "Harder baby" she sighed still clearly asleep. After a few more shakes and a calling to her she awoke with a start.

"Matty? Oh goodness" she said confused between the dream and the dark room and Matty touching her. "I must have fallen asleep, what time is it?" she asked looking around and confirming her clothes were on and straight. Her dream had been erotic but confusing.

She sat up and ran her hands up through her hair and took a breath.

"Hi baby, how are you?" she asked accessing that things were normal and her hot and heavy make out session with her cyber friend was pure fantasy. She did not notice or conceal her rock hard nipples jutting into her bra and blouse.

She looked at her son with a smile and patted his thigh like she had when he was a boy. His look was different. She felt he was not looking at her like his mother but more a as a man looked at a woman. It was a whirlwind of emotion from horror to flattery.

"Gosh I am tired" she continued looking away from his gaze. "Did you have dinner? Came I make you something?" she asked starting to get up.
 
"What did she just say," Matthew thought. He knew what he heard her say "harder." It must have been a great dream that she was having. He smiled at her when she woke up. "Are you okay, mom?"

Matthew looked at her hand as she patted his thigh. He felt his cock jump in his pants with her hand so close. His eyes moved up his mother's body to her eyes. On the way, he noticed that her nipples were hard and were poking through her blouse. Yes, mom had been having a great dream.

"No mom. I am not hungry. You don't need to make me anything, but I am sure you need to eat something. Why don't I make you something?" He felt he needed to get up, because his mother might notice how hard he was. The way he was sitting on the sofa next to her, there was no way he could hide it; especially with the way his mother looked and what she had said.

He stood up and went into the kitchen without waiting for his mother's response. There was some leftover pasta in the refrigerator, so, Matthew decided to heat it up. He wasn't sure that his mom would eat, but it got him out of the room. It did not, however, stop him from thinking about his mother in a different way.
 
The scattered images from her dream slowly came into focus as Matty excused himself. She caressed her nipple through her blouse once checking he was in the kitchen. She could not make out the face but the smell of lacrosse gear and grass was definitely there.

"oh god was it Matty?" she thought as her hand slid down between her legs as she checked for him again.

Suddenly she remembered her new chat partner and wondered if he had responded.

"Good thing I don't know where that guy is or I would give him anything he wanted" she said softly as she rapidly rubbed through her skirt against her panties now wet with her desire.

Sh stopped and straitened herself as he called "it's ready" from the kitchen. She stood and tried to smooth her skirt and blouse and proceeded into the kitchen saying "can you pour me some wine, it has been a long week."
 
Matthew was seated at the kitchen table when his mother walked in. He wanted to make sure there was no evidence of his hard cock showing. He was conflicted right now, and he did not want his mother to be offended.

"Sure mom." Matthew jumped up and spun in such a way as to try to hide his arousal. He went to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Cabernet. He poured his mother a glass, and then poured a small one for himself.

He walked over to the table and sat the glass down in front of his mother. His eyes went to the front of her blouse. He saw that her nipples were still hard, which did not help his arousal. Then, his eyes drifted to her cleavage, which made him harder still.

Matthew moved and sat down across from his mother. He took a sip of his wine as he looked at his mother. He couldn't help but look at her wonderful breasts and her protruding nipples. His flirting online with Mommacat70 had him thinking so differently about his mother... and looking at her differently, too. After setting the wine glass down, he took a bite of the food. "So mom, I guess you are just hanging out tonight if you are so tired."
 
Last edited:
Alexis' mind was somewhere between work and laxstud8 and completely missing her son eyeing her open blouse and protruding nipples.

"Yeah, I am not up to doing much tonight" she sighed as she took another bite. She tasted the wine and became more aware of laxstud8 may have written back to her. She had a few more bites and gulped down the wine and said "I have to check something for work" and quickly left Matty with a table of dishes.

She grabbed her laptop from her bad and headed upstairs. Once in the confines of her bed room she quickly fell onto the bed with the laptop open in front of her. She quickly signed in and looked for new posts.

In her haste she left the door slightly cracked and once on the bed facing away from the door searching for her young studs private thoughts she wiggled her hips and managed to let her left hand comfortably between her thighs.

"Where are you my little stud8?" she sighed as her right hand worked her way around the site.

"There you are!" she signed as her hips gyrated against her hand and she opened his post.
 
Matthew thought about how his mother was acting. She was not her normal self. When she jumped up and left, he watched her disappear, and then got up from the table.

He gathered the dirty dishes up, washed them and put them in the dishwasher. Yea, it was overkill to wash them and then put them in the dishwasher, but that was how his mother wanted it done. He grew up with it that way.

Matthew took his glass of wine, poured a little more in it and headed upstairs. As he passed his mother's room. He noticed the door slightly ajar, and stopped to look in. He could see his mom laying on the bed with her laptop open in front of her. Matthew also saw where his mother's hand was. He stayed there watching for a minute, and then went to his room. He didn't want to get caught spying on her. Maybe he should though.

He opened up his laptop and looked to see if there was anything from Mommacat70. To his disappointment, there had been no response. Perhaps she had moved on. He decided to go looking to see if there were any other MILFs around.
 
"Laxstud8, I expected something tonight. I am very disappointed.
Have you lost interest in old boring me? Find some young thing to play with your stick? You know I have been there and done that and know how to handle one like you.
Write back if you get time stud.
Mommacat70"

Alexis wondered if it was too much. She suddenly heard the floorboard creak behind her and pulled her hand back up and turned to look back. All she could see was the door cracked. She was still and listened but heard no other movement.

"Just hearing things" she sighed as she rolled onto her back and looked up at the ceiling fan moving around slowly. She was transported back to the smell of grass and dirt at the fields where Matty played and the young coaches she had eyed with the other moms. Her hands caressed her breasts and quickly slipped her bra off. Now her nipples tented her blouse as her hands were spread wide and her legs were open as she relaxed and day dreamed.

She could see the swat on the boys faces and the couches played with them but usually bare chested only in gym shorts and their tanned muscular bodies moving elegantly with gloved hands throwing the ball around with their stick. Their ripplped abs and thighs and tight asses.

Alexis soon realized she was no longer thinking of any of the coaches back when Matty was young but she was envisioning Matty in high school messing around in the backyard. He would throw the ball off the back of the brick garage for hours.

Alexis' eyes opened and she sat up. "What am I doing?" she thought to herself. She went to the bathroom and washed her face and tried to get her mind out of the incestuous gutter. Her laptop seemed to call to her when she stepped out and there was a post from her stud.
 
"You are so bad Mommacat70."

"You have me thinking about my mother in a way that I never did before. You have me thinking about her breasts, which I never really noticed before. You have me thinking about how perfect they are, and how I would love to have them in my hands. I saw her nipples poking through her blouse today, and it made me so hard. I wanted to roll them in my fingers... I wanted to suck on them... I wanted to nibble on them."

Matthew slipped out of his jeans and sat on his bed in just his boxerbriefs and a t-shirt. As he typed to mommacat, he was thinking of his mom. He started to wonder if she was in a chatroom and that was why her hand was between her legs when he had walked past her room. Thinking about his mother had his member so hard in his boxerbriefs.
 
Alexis waited patiently assuming her big stud had gone out on a Friday night. She finished her wine and slipped out of her clothes and into a robe. She went downstairs expecting to see Matty on the couch watching TV but it was dark.

She was confused. "He would have told me or left a note if he was going out?" she thought as she filled her wine glass and mounted the stairs with thoughts of her cyber stud in her head. As she reached the top of the stairs she noticed the light on in Matty's room. It was early for him to be turning in. She wondered if he might be sick. She walked down the hall somehow avoiding the creaky floorboard in front of her door. As she reached the end of the hall she was about to knock when she saw through the cracked door Matty was laying in his bed. He was looking at his laptop and rubbing his massive hardon. Alexis was shocked at the size of it in the pale blue briefs. She stepped back embarrassed and was about to turn but couldn't. He was beautiful. She had forgotten about laxstud8 and all the rest. She was looking at what most middle aged women would call perfection. Her free hand was flicking across her stiff nipple naked under her robe without a thought.

He finally turned and started typing and she headed back to her room.

She closed her door this time and drank half the glass of wine then turned to her laptop.

"Oh I hope you are back laxstud8 I need someone to take my mind off laxstud down the hall" she said quietly to herself. Sure enough there was his response.

As she read "You have me thinking about my mother" her heart started racing. His phrasing and language was so familiar and when she read " You have me thinking about her breasts, which I never really noticed before." dinner suddenly came into view. "He had been looking at my chest" she thought. "It can't be him?" she thought with a laugh at even the idea of it. At the same time it was strangely erotic.

"I wanted to suck on them.." gave her goose bumps as she was massaging her breasts as she read. She stared off into the wall and thought "do I dare?" as a mischievous smile came across her face and she raised her fingers to the keyboard.

"Laxtstud8 If you are a hot as you say, you should just go to her. Your father with her? Do you think she would want to? Is she sexual? Go to her room and then write me back with what you see."

Her heart was pounding in her chest. She finished her wine and went and cracked the bathroom door so the light illuminated her bed, barely. Then she turned everything else off and went and quietly cracked her door to the hall. She laid on her bed and untied her robe and let it fall off her breasts and barely cover her naked crotch. She put the laptop next to her and pressed "Submit". Then she waited pretending to be asleep.
 
He read her response, and his cock got even harder. He couldn't believe what she was telling him to do. He wondered if this was just her way of teasing him, but, regardless, he decided to do as she said.

He sat his laptop aside and headed quietly down the hall. He was careful not to make any noise. What he saw almost made him gasp out loud. He stood there and looked at his mother. His hand slid down and rubbed his cock through his boxerbriefs. After a minute, he slid his hand into his briefs and lightly stroked his big, hard shaft.

After a few minutes, he returned to his room. He picked up the laptop. "You are making me want her more and more." He hit send.

"She is asleep on her bed. Her robe is open revealing her wonderful breasts and I can almost get a glimpse glimpse of her pussy. The light shining from her bathroom illuminates her body and it was everything I could do to keep from going in there and touching her hot body. You are so bad Mommacat. My cock is so fucking hard right now and it is because of you.. and my smoking hot mother."

He took his cock out of his boxerbriefs and ran his hand over it. Then, while waiting for her reply, he stood up and removed his underwear and t-shirt and sat back in bed, naked.
 
Last edited:
Alexis had heard him in the hallway but did not dare look. She imagined he was touching himself but finally the sound of his door closing freed her.

"It is him!" she thought almost loud enough to be heard. Her heart was pounding so hard she was sure he would see her tits jiggle with it.

"My son wants me!" she thought as time stopped and she knew he was out there, looking at her. In his boxer briefs and probably stroking that giant cock.

She nearly came with the sound of his door clicking shut. She then woke her laptop and read his response. His response removed any doubt as he described her perfectly.

" it was everything I could do to keep from going in there and touching her hot body." sent images of him kissing and fondling her though her mind and body.

She had her back to the door but her hand was rubbing her between her legs as she read "my smoking hot mother." she was on the verge.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" she thought slowing her hand. "We are both adults" she thought then nearly slapped herself for entertaining the idea. "He is my son! It is illegal and immoral..." she thought. Her hand slipped back down and did not care about the implications, she was horny as hell.

She had to write back.

"Laxstud8, I am glad you are so excited. What is stopping you from going to her?" she wrote then stopped. "He doesn't know it is me" she thought. We continued typing, "are you alone in the house with her? How do you think she would react? Sounds like she is pretty hot sleeping in barely anything."

She thought for a moment and then a stroke of genius hit her.

"Does she go online? Have you ever looked at what she is doing?" she added to her post. "You might find out she is as hot for you as you are for her..." she stopped before submitting and for an instant considered deleting it. Then she turned off her password required screensaver and put it to sleep and clicked the button. She returned to her sleeping position and waited...
 
Matthew read her response. She was pushing his buttons. She was trying to get him to go into his mother's room. He had her to the point that he wanted to, but was afraid of what might happen. She kept implying that maybe his mother wanted it, but..... what if she didn't? Their relationship would be ruined forever.

When he read the part about her going online and maybe she wanted him as bad as he wanted her, his hard cock jumped. Was mom in an online chatroom earlier? was the reason she was lying naked in her bed with just a robe on because she was chatting with someone?

His mind raced. Should he do it? He wanted to, so bad, but.... She was asleep. Maybe he could sneak in, see what she was doing online, and then sneak back out. It would give him an idea of what mom was doing, and in the process give him a closer look at those perfect tits.

"Ok, mammacat70. You are pushing me to do things I would never dream of doing, but you have me so fucking aroused right now. My cock aches for you..... first I will have to put my underwear on. I don't want to seem like too much of a perv if I get caught and she isn't happy about it." Send

He slipped his boxerbriefs back on, and creeped down the hall. Slowly, he opened his mother's bedroom door, and tiptoed over to her bed. He leaned over and looked at her computer screen. He couldn't help himself when he saw what was there. "Oh damn. Mom?"
 
Alexis' heart raced as she laid on a thick cushion of lust and tension as she waited to see if he responded. She was also laying still and watching the door in case he followed her suggestion. His head raced as she thought what she would do if he did. Her fingers pressed the touch pad refreshing her screen until it appeared. She clicked it and her heart seemed to be beating so hard her tits jiggled.

Her eyes quickly scanned the message "My cock aches for you....". Her hand slid between her legs and pressed her aching button, in such need. " I don't want to seem like too much of a perv if I get caught" she read. She had a momentary start as she realized what she was imagining. Then the door creaked as the door knob turned and she fell back and closed her eyes.

Her hand was beside her hi but knew she had not covered herself.

"FUck fuck fuck" she thought to herself as she tried to appear calmly asleep. "He is going to see my wet hairy pussy" she thought as images of his big cock filled her head.

She felt him standing next to the bed as her laptop was on the other side of her. She wanted to simply open her eyes and pull him on top of her but she did not.

His message was open on the laptop but he would have to lean over her to read it. She felt his legs push against the bed as he leaned over her. She knew his cock was inches away and hard as a rock. She felt his hand press into the mattress on her other side as he read the message. It was now or never. She raised the back of her hand to the bulge of his cock wrapped in the soft cotton boxer briefs. She looked towards his face but he did not move. She pressed hard and ran her knuckles up and down his shaft.

"Hey laxstud8" she said quietly under him.
 
Matthew did not move. He felt his mother's knuckles sliding over his hard shaft, which grew even harder with her touch and with his close proximity to her incredible body. His eyes moved from her eyes, to her breasts , and down her body before moving back up to meet her eyes.

"Mom..... you..... you're Mommacat70?" He moved his eyes back down to her breasts. They were perfect and he wanted to touch them, kiss them, suck them, and.... Matthew was tempted to stand up and look at his mother laying there on the bed, but he did not want to move away from her fingers rubbing over his hardness.

"Did you know it was me?" Matthew moved his free hand to his mother's breast and cupped it lightly; his thumb moving across her erect nipple. He continued to lean on the bed; his hand right next to where his mother was laying..... there bodies separated by mere inches.

He caresses her breast a little firmer; his fingers digging into her flesh. He rolled her nipple between his fingers as he caressed. His mind was racing. There were so many images ripping through his brain. He wanted to kiss his mother's lips, but, despite what she had done, he wasn't sure what his mother's real intentions were.

Matthew pushed himself up and kneeled on the bed next to his mother. His one hand continued to caress her breast before moving to the other breast. His other hand slid between her breasts and slowly moved down her body; his fingertips dragging along her skin until his fingers found her button and began to rub it gently.
 
The lump in Alexis' throat was huge. She could not speak as her knuckles glided over her sons briefs. When his eyes met hers electricity surged through her like she had never felt. Then his hand, his hand gently squeezed her breast.

"oh god oh god oh god" was all that ran through her head as he asked "Did you know it was me?" She tried to speak but couldn't. She wanted to tell him that is was a mistake and she was drunk and did not know what she was doing but deep down she knew this was what she most wanted in the world.

She smiled her sympathetic smile as he knelt on the bed next to her and took her other breast. His touch was so perfect. Firm yet gentle, excited but calm. Then his hand slid down her stomach. His fingertips barely touching her but touching her so much. She opened her legs in anticipation of giving herself to him totally.

As he pinched her nipple she slid her fingers into the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down and off his cock so she could feel it in her naked palm and squeeze the firmness of his desire for her. She looked up into his eyes on the verge of tears. It was beyond words as she brushed her thumb over the wet head of his cock.

She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to feel him hold her. To feel his body warm and hard and alive gripping her, not like the limp cold pillows she has slept with for so many years. She wanted to give the pleasure he dreamed of all those hours as a teenager alone in his room. She knew from the laundry he was jerking off a lot but she couldn't go to him. She was there now.

As watched as his fingers reached her thick brown mound nearly matted with her excitement. He looked at her before moving lower. She said the only thing she could think of "I love you."
 
The feel of his mother's warm palm on his thick, hard shaft was better than he could have ever imagined. He felt like he was in heaven. He looked down at her hand gripping his big cock and he pressed his hips to her again.

As his fingers began to move over her button, he suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over him. Was this right? This was his mother. Yes, she is incredibly beautiful and has a body that he could only dream of exploring, but..... it was mom. Was he taking advantage of his mother during a vulnerable time? She had not answered his question about whether she knew it was him. What if she didn't and their chats just put her in a state in which she needed pleasure?

He continued to kneel there. His one hand no longer caressing her breast, but holding it gently. The fingers of his other hand no longer playing with her clit. His cock was still harder than it had ever been and it was still in the grip of his mother's hand.

"I love you too, mom. You are so incredible, and you are so beautiful and your body....". He paused. He wanted to tell her that her body was so hot and that he wanted to explore every inch off it again and again, but this was his mother, and, as bad as he wanted her and in spite of the thoughts he had been having about her thanks to Mommacat70, he wasn't sure that it was right.

He started to talk again, but couldn't find the words. Actually, that wasn't accurate. He had the words, he just wasn't sure if it was right to say them to his mother.
 
Back
Top