Usernames to Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those are the moron's. All dialogue is shouted.

Shouted, oddly emphasized, needlessly drawn out, breaks established characterization, identical between characters, and accomplishes nothing. That is the abomination he calls dialogue.
 
Both dead.

Banished? Yes. Cleansed? Not anymore. They were before, but the restoration also restored some of the threads. This whole situation has returned them to "work in progress" status.
 
Banished? Yes. Cleansed? Not anymore. They were before, but the restoration also restored some of the threads. This whole situation has returned them to "work in progress" status.

This should be fixed quickly.

So, before it's gone, let's show you another bashing thread from our troll.

 
Actually, I'm back because my electronic issues are fixed. (What part of "newcomputer" is so hard to understand?!)

Typical dope, he can't even understand he couldn't have come back until the site was fixed.

What isn't fixed is you all are still reporting my names leaving the site to suck as much as it ever did.

We're improving it. When it comes to your bashing, unoriginal, and unedited submissions, less is more, and none is perfect.

(I guess people who like the site should just be thankful you spend all your time hunting & reporting me, & none of it trying to add original crap of your own.)

Why would I make crap? I submit original, quality threads. You can't say the same. Your threads don't even average above 3 (most don't even reach 2) and you only submit the same threads over and over.
 
Well I had a good laugh reading through this but now I'm going to weigh in my thoughts.

A few months ago, Timmy boy added to my story Paradise Pandora. The writing was ok and so I approved it. The next day it was gone and another name tried to post the same thing. When I tried to view the post, it was empty. This happened several times and then I started getting some emails about how "I wasn't giving him the Trusted status that he deserved in my story."

Ok really it was one submission that was a 2.5 or 3 at best, but I generally give out trusted status just so writers can edit without it needing approval. But I wasn't online for a while so the emails got progressively nastier in wording so I reached out to let him know I had approved his thread and that all my writers were Trusted, so I had no idea why his was not among them.

Then he gave me a sob story about how badly he was mistreated and how I needed to contact Torg to tell him to let his posts stay on my story.

I did contact Torg, but it was simply to ask if the allegations he made against the Moderators were true. Torg told me Timmy's list of crimes to which I thanked him and then confronted Timmy. HE ADMITTED TO ALL OF IT!

Now I used to Moderate a web site for gamers and we had a similar problem with a member. Please note that this person is no longer a member, after several very Timmy like please for deals and more chances. We gave in a few times but in the end it wasn't worth it and he is now gone.

It is because of these experience in my own Mod days that I completely agree with the Moderators here and that I officially ask that Timmy's threads are never allowed on any of my stories (FallenSaint on CHYOO). I consider his rude emails while I was unable to answer to be harassment and after seeing that he admitted to his crimes, I have no pity for him and I'm sorry I took the time to look through my writers list to find out why his was not Trusted. (And I assure you it was not at all deserved.)

Thank you all for your time.
 
This is getting a little silly now, why can't he just add thread to stories whose editors don't mind him like mine, its not doing you lot any harm.

I've spent four hours today writing threads and sorting my story out and for you to go and delete even my threads yet again when I've been assured this would not happen.

Please leave my stories alone.
 
This is getting a little silly now, why can't he just add thread to stories whose editors don't mind him like mine, its not doing you lot any harm.

I've spent four hours today writing threads and sorting my story out and for you to go and delete even my threads yet again when I've been assured this would not happen.

Please leave my stories alone.
Rules are rules, for you and for me. [1] [2]
 
Last edited:
This is getting a little silly now, why can't he just add thread to stories whose editors don't mind him like mine, its not doing you lot any harm.

Then where is the banishment? If he's going to create new usernames and CHYOO lacks IP banishment, then we need to enforce the punishment in another manner. And despite what he may say, he has earned each banishment. Besides, for all the arguments imploring us to cease, there are just as many imploring him to leave. In fact, it'd be just as simple and even more logical for him to leave. He's not the one who made a commitment to CHYOO, a commitment that essentially forces us to continue playing our role in this cycle.

If your threads are hit, I'm sorry, but there's an awkward area between reporting threads and a moderator selecting threads, as well as another for moderators between selecting threads and deleting threads. These areas are prone to having collateral damage, and not just on CHYOO and Literotica. Or you could avoid it completely by not accepting his threads. I don't even quite understand why you fight for him. Anyone who has in the past usually gets a verbal lashing from him for not doing a sufficient job, he's not a good enough writer to warrant a free third-party defense, and his inability to argue his points without name-calling or lies already demonstrates his position is a bust.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top