Ready For Round two??

They must have deleted my subscription too! ;) Re-subscribed, my dear. Very sexy. :kiss:
 
Sorry to hear your former thread was deleted, but glad you decided to give it a go once more. Your beauty deserves to be shared.
 
Thanks for sharing ! You are making my first morning in 2012 "stiff" ;)
 
such a beautiful woman....gorgeous pictures. very very sexy fiance'.....thank you so much for sharing, i hope y'all continue to have fun. gc:kiss:
 
Holy fuck that was a helluva round.


Not sure i was ready for that but i surely enjoyed it.

Excellent pics, what a fine woman.
 
Yea, I was bad. I'm going to try my best, to be a good girl, this time. ;)

If this is you being good, I am sorry I missed when you were being bad. You are hot as hell. Can't wait to see how things progress over the next few months.
 
very nice, what a flood of pics, and got to see i've never seen a more beautifully decorated tree :D:D
 
Glad that you decided to stick around... Great pics as always!
 
wow you must have got under someones skin before to have it delted - pity i missed the naughty ones!?

still love the one "we love lit" i think its sexy as :)
 
Last edited:
So sorry the deleted your other thread

I enjoyed your thread, sorry to see it go.

The new pics are great as usual. Your guy is lucky.

I hope all is well with you. Have a super 2012.
 
Last edited:
Outstanding

I was lucky to see the first series.

Love to see 'something' in your mouth

IMAG0126.jpg


so very sexy
 
Your soon to be hubby is one lucky man and many thanks to him for sharing you with us and of course to you also for sharing with us also. Congratulations on the pregnancy nothing sexier then a confident woman with that soon to be mom glow. Will be sticking around to watch the beautiful development and see if you can keep to been a good girl. Although with that collar I seen I personally don't think you will be good for long. Just rember if you can't be good just be good at been sinfully bad.
 
Back
Top