Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 53. Fitty-tree if I'm around my son and his friends hahaha
I have gray hair on my head, face, and on my chest.
I don't color it.

I've earned the right to be gray-haired and naturally tanned (thanks to dad!)

49, but will be 50 this summer. Love who I've become and wouldn't ever go back if I couldn't take everything I've learned with me.

Afternoon all,

Trying out fingerless gloves in our Winter time. Made from possum fur which are a protected species here in Aussie land but in New Zealand they are a pest so someone came up with the idea of making their fur into woollens. Warmer than alpaca I'm told. Feel a bit like Fagan from Oliver Twist, although resisting the urge to burst into song :D

Afternoon all,

Trying out fingerless gloves in our Winter time. Made from possum fur which are a protected species here in Aussie land but in New Zealand they are a pest so someone came up with the idea of making their fur into woollens. Warmer than alpaca I'm told. Feel a bit like Fagan from Oliver Twist, although resisting the urge to burst into song :D

I'm not too good with gloves. but then I'm not too good with cold and snow either.:eek:

I'm not too good with gloves. but then I'm not too good with cold and snow either.:eek:
Hey Starry,

We get the cold southerly winds where I am in Melbourne but no snow. Would like to spend a snow Christmas somewhere although don't want to get snowed in, just want tourist snow :D

The fingerless gloves are working out well so I reckon I'll keep them. Winter is in it's second month here so I get one more month of rest before I start the next round of tasks on the house.

Been watching the World Cup and with the time zone difference I'm going to bed just as most folks are getting ready to go to work. This retirement stuff has its advantages :D

Hey Starry,

We get the cold southerly winds where I am in Melbourne but no snow. Would like to spend a snow Christmas somewhere although don't want to get snowed in, just want tourist snow :D

The fingerless gloves are working out well so I reckon I'll keep them. Winter is in it's second month here so I get one more month of rest before I start the next round of tasks on the house.

Been watching the World Cup and with the time zone difference I'm going to bed just as most folks are getting ready to go to work. This retirement stuff has its advantages :D

around here you'd like Tennessee around Christmas then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back