Working on a poem...

A. There's a specific poetry forum for poetry. B. You circumvent the web site owners' privilege of selection if you post full works on the forum, so it's not kosher. C. This particular forum is for feedback on works already published to Literotica (see the forum slug), not works in progress. Welcome to the forum, though.

Yes I realized that it was the wrong forum a bit late, but since this site does not appear to allow you to delete a thread, there was very little I could do about. For the moment, the thread is stuck here.

Your complaints B and C seem to directly contradict themselves. You seem angry that I'm both posting a full work, and a work in progress. It can't be both.

At any rate, it is only a very small piece and I didn't feel it was anything work nitpicking legal rights over. But if those are in fact the rules I won't post anything more.

An admin can move or delete the thread if they like.

Yes I realized that it was the wrong forum a bit late, but since this site does not appear to allow you to delete a thread, there was very little I could do about. For the moment, the thread is stuck here.

Your complaints B and C seem to directly contradict themselves. You seem angry that I'm both posting a full work, and a work in progress. It can't be both.

At any rate, it is only a very small piece and I didn't feel it was anything work nitpicking legal rights over. But if those are in fact the rules I won't post anything more.

An admin can move or delete the thread if they like.

BadWolfe,

Sorry, this whole "story feedback" thing seems to have been a problem lately. The idea, as the little tagline says, is to give/receive feedback on stories already posted to the site. However, some people have posted very long works in progress which a) they shouldn't and also b) can go against the site rules, such as a story with underage sex.

However, the mod has said that posting about three paragraphs and asking for advice is acceptable. So I personally didn't mind your poem, although as sr71 said, there is a poetry forum where you might have better luck.

I wish I could give you feedback on your poem, but honestly, I don't care for most poetry.

No BadWolfe, I'm not angry. I just provided basic traffic signals. Maybe a little frustrated that you didn't look at the signals yourself beforehand. You, in turn, sound defensive. But you asked for help without researching, and I made the effort to give that help.

(and you do have the capability of editing the posting yourself, by the way. Something else you didn't research?)

No BadWolfe, I'm not angry. I just provided basic traffic signals. Maybe a little frustrated that you didn't look at the signals yourself beforehand. You, in turn, sound defensive. But you asked for help without researching, and I made the effort to give that help.

(and you do have the capability of editing the posting yourself, by the way. Something else you didn't research?)

I can edit it, I can't remove it. But whatever.

I can edit it, I can't remove it. But whatever.

You got the content removed. Why don't you submit it to Literotica and then ask for feedback in the Poetry Forum? If the feedback indicates you want to make changes, you can edit and resubmit the poem. If you wanted feedback here to posting elsewhere, that would be bad form. This web site doesn't exist to service competing web sites.

Back