What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too much, over and over, it's starting to make tracks like tires do following the same path on a dusty trail.

I'm going to try swim 80 lengths.

All I really want to do is go sit in the steam room, and then order curry on the way home.

What's crossing my mind is that I wish warmer weather would hurry up and get here, because I have to work outside all weekend and I'm gonna freeze my ass off! Although, maybe if I get pictures of that, I could post them on my thread....hmmmmm....frozen ass pics? Could I just tint them blue?

I'm starting to tire of being a Lit person. i.e. One by definition is relegated to the farthest recesses of depravity, not worthy of social intercourse and open discussions.

I'm starting to tire of being a Lit person. i.e. One by definition is relegated to the farthest recesses of depravity, not worthy of social intercourse and open discussions.

Lit gets old after a while. Fuck it moments happen a lot on Lit. I choose to just be myself and focus on friendships. Lit is what is. Sometimes it seems great and sometimes it doesn't.

:eek:

Lit gets old after a while. Fuck it moments happen a lot on Lit. I choose to just be myself and focus on friendships. Lit is what is. Sometimes it seems great and sometimes it doesn't.

:eek:
I keep coming back for Ms. BluKitten's toes. Aren't they just precious?
Truth is, I'm not even a foot fetisher.

I keep coming back for Ms. BluKitten's toes. Aren't they just precious?
Truth is, I'm not even a foot fetisher.

Don't know about BluKitten although I think she's one of the nicer Litsters.
I knew a guy once who was into feet..He liked mine but I told him he couldn't have them. That's all I know about foot fetishes....

That when i close my eyes i can see her in the movie of my mind, frame after frame clicking slowly by, Her beauty, her grace, her every curve, suspended in air for me, all angles, moving around her, fuck i want to use my hands, my mouth, My cock, she is presented perfectly...my hand reaching between my legs to bring my cinema to life...

There are a couple of ladies out there that have picked up on my dark moods and have often times come to my emotional rescue with some kind words, a hug and an acknowledgement that I am a sentient being.

The end result is a smile on my face, an elevated mood and a feeling of being connected again.

So a big THANK YOU AND HUG.

Don't know about BluKitten although I think she's one of the nicer Litsters.
I knew a guy once who was into feet..He liked mine but I told him he couldn't have them. That's all I know about foot fetishes....
I hope that he didn't want to put your feet into a jar!!! I wouldn't let him have them either.

Have you ever had a Reflexology massage? The idea is that the rest of your body is connected to your hands and feet. I've had a few reflexology sessions when after an hour of having my feet worked on I was drenched in sweat. She said it was the toxins leaving my body. I've learned a few of the techniques and love watching the look on the faces as I work out the kinks through the feet.

Wow...I am kind of boring...:eek:

No, you're not. Where did you get that idea?

There are a couple of ladies out there that have picked up on my dark moods and have often times come to my emotional rescue with some kind words, a hug and an acknowledgement that I am a sentient being.

The end result is a smile on my face, an elevated mood and a feeling of being connected again.

So a big THANK YOU AND HUG.
:rose:

:rose:

It's nearly 1am, I'm tired, and should be sleeping... but I'm still here, listening to music, and half heartedly writting down story ideas.

Thinking about what to wear tonight since I can't decide arghhh too many pretty things its hard to choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back