Where is your senstive spot on your body to be kissed

Two areas two purposes

For teasing, like many others, my neck just below my ear. That is a huge teasing area that always sends shivers up my spine. My other tease area is when I am wearing an open blouse, to have my husband tease my upper breast with his bare hands. I am not sure if its the feeling or its the open to the public that causes it, but that is definately the thing to get me in the mood to be naughty.

Once in the mood, I am definately one who loves her breasts worked over. Many times the morning after they hurt like the dickens, but during I love it and cant get enough of it. I lose all control sometimes and make him lay their and suck or massage them.
 
I figured this was a good Topic to jump into as a first time poster here!

Inside of the elbows will definitely make my breath quicken. If he discovered it it means he's exploring.
 
For teasing, like many others, my neck just below my ear. That is a huge teasing area that always sends shivers up my spine. My other tease area is when I am wearing an open blouse, to have my husband tease my upper breast with his bare hands. I am not sure if its the feeling or its the open to the public that causes it, but that is definately the thing to get me in the mood to be naughty.

Once in the mood, I am definately one who loves her breasts worked over. Many times the morning after they hurt like the dickens, but during I love it and cant get enough of it. I lose all control sometimes and make him lay their and suck or massage them.

Nice!
 
Nothing new but it's back of the knees, inner elbows & wrists for me - as someone else said it might just be the fact that if they're kissing there they've strayed outside the normal zones & I know I'm in for more than wham bam thank you ma'am!
 
I have discovered on my love that when I kiss his neck it causes chills up his spine and it drives him insane!

So where is your senstive spot to be kissed and what does it do to you? ;)

my neck ,if a guy kisses me there i am lost,
 
Ive found that different areas require kisses of different intensities. I think softer areas like the nape of the neck, wrists, and behind knees are easily stimulated with a wispy grazing of the lips, whereas places like the sternum and the crease above the inner thigh give a shivering response after a long, licking kiss.

p.s.- just popped my posting cherry, and it was just how I always imagined
 
Mmm.... the back of the neck, right in the middle, right at the hairline sends shivers everywhere. Also, taking into one of my ears does that -- I can never remember which ear though.

And um... kissing the insides of my thighs. *Blush*
 
Neck, inner thighs (I swear I could cum just from my boyfriend spending a good bit of time there) and the back of my knees. A little weird, yes, but try it.
 
mmmmmm, wrap your arms around me from behind and kiss my neck, but hold onto me, cause I go very weak in the knees....
 
EARS!

Purr in my ears, woooo!

Yea that gets me goin' :)

But otherwise i'm a hard and steely guy, i have no sensitive spots and my penis is a well-maintained tool of semen delivery
 
My neck. It gives me goose bumps and makes me weak legged. I simply love being held from behind, having his crotch pressed against me and being hugged while having my neck kissed.
 
Sensitive spot :)

Honestly, I loveeeeee to get kissed all around my thighs and around there :)
It really drives me crazyyy when a guy cann gently kiss my thighs and just going up a little more to really drive me insane :))):D:D:D:D:D::D:D:heart:
 
Neck and ears and nipples and back ... seem to be following the mainstream here. but those are them! if you kiss my neck or nibble an ear...we better have a soft landing spot somewhere :D
 
Glad to see I'm not so unique about the ears/earlobes. I nearly melt into eargasms if it's done just so -- not too light, but not too much tongue either. And for godsakes, don't stop when my knees begin to buckle.

Runner up spots: between the eyebrows, temples, neck, supraclavicular/suprasternal notch, nipples (natch!), bottom of the ribcage, just around the navel, along the hipbones, crease between pelvis and thigh, above the ankle ... it's all good.
 
Pretty much all over but ...

Gentle strokes/ massage

Hands to the crook of my elbow
thighs

Kisses

hollow of my neck and collarbones
Breasts

Bites

Anywhere is good but the other half loves to bite me either on my neck or on that spot between your collarbone and chest.. (Does that spot have a name?) and he HATES it because he can bite me hard and I just get a little bruise that's gone in 2 days. lol.
 
Favorite spots have already all been said for kissing/nibbling: back of the neck, wrists and insides of elbows and knees, my entire back.

But add beard scruff and we're playing a new game entirely.

Beard scruff across the soles of my feet or across my ass is delightful.

Beard scruff on the insides of my thighs: OMG. And I don't mean in the obvious way...more like rubbing his face up and down the insides of my thighs until they quiver and I beg.
 
The bend at the side of my neck with a little beard scruff does me in every time.
 
Back
Top