The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

garajd

I will satisfy you!!
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Posts
9,767
David Allen sat back in his chair trying to sort out what had just happened. His long-time assistant had just told him that her husband was being transferred 300 miles away; the money was too good not to take the transfer. Alice had been with him almost 10 years. Before his divorce, Alice and Darren had been best friends with him and his wife. After the divorce, he still considered them among his closest friends. They had helped him thru the divorce . . . helping him find his new condo in the city near his office, helping him get settled in, and Alice basically kept his office intact while he recovered from that shock.

His ex got the suburban house, the Lexus, a very nice financial settlement, and they shared joint custody of the college age kids, Jack (21) and Mindy (19).

His internet security consulting business was still flourishing, despite the economy and he had clients within all the neighboring states and travelled frequently. With Darren's approval, Alice occasiobnally travelled with him and, because of their friendship, there was never a thought of anything inappropriate between the two of them.

And now, she was leaving . . . probably within 30 days.

He called a friend of his who owned an upper level employment agency and told him his situation. In turnm he was assured that the right person was out there for him and he would find at least of couple of potential candidates within a week for David to interview.

Taking a deep breath, David called up his calendar on his laptop to see what was in the works over the next few weeks while Alice was still with him.
 
Last edited:
well here it goes , my little ones finally in school and ive gotta find a job. ivejust gotta have a job. So I find the unemployment agency online, i fill out all theyre required form, but now i await a call to come in for a face to face interview and all that stuff, ya know , the usual, sstuff. Well ... its waiting time now......
 
Call back from my buddy . . . says he has a few prospects. One of them is a mom with young kids. Very well qualified, but is that an issue for me. Also has a couple of young single women just out of school. "Set up the interviews . . . i want the mom first . . let's see how that one goes . . ."

Thinking that she is more mature than the others . . . could be a good thing. Besides, she is not likely to stay out late and party every night.
 
Im very surprised when i get the call back. But at the same time very excited too. i dress as nice as possible. i grab the only bussiness attire i have a nice pants suit thats shows off my figure, not too over weight but not too fit, nice plump breasts, croped hair, brn eyes, round face. easy on the makeup....

i show up at the address given to me, 5 mins before hand, better to be early than late for the interview....
 
Hearing the door open and Alice greeting the first person in for an interview. I'm pretty sure Alice will give me her impression whe she comes in to tell me I have someone to see me.

"How does she look, Alice?"

Alice is favorable impressed because you are not some blonde bimbo that will flirt more than she works. I tell her to send you in.
 
Last edited:
As i walk in Im greeted by a wonderful lady. i greet her. she has a pleasant amile and anice handshake.. I read her name plate, it says her name is Alice, nice name i think.
Alice has me take a seat while she tell you that im here for the interview. My stoomach as butterflies but im ok, i can handle this.
Alice comes backand says your ready for me, to follow her.....

as I see you for the first time, ive gotts keep my mouth from hitting the floor, your so goodlooking, tall, muscalar, wow !! Quickly i bring my eyes back to the center of the room and center on your strong jaw as you introduce yourself as the head boss and the company owner.

As i shake your hand , i make sure to shake yours back showing you a firm handshake, and introducing myself as Cedar Greely, Sir, at your Service.
you then show me a chair and say have a set and we shall continue this interview....
 
"Thank you for coming in Ms. Greely. I'm sure the agency told you a little about my company and what I am looking for. Please tell me a little about yourself . . . why you are interested in this position . . . your background . . . "

"After I tell you what I am looking form what my expectations are, I'm sure you may have a few questions."

As I sit back and give you the opportunity to speak, I have the opportunity to study you a little more closely. You are very nicely dressed . . . not flashy, no low cut top with you boobs spilling out, just a nice business suit that still shows off a nice body . . . full breasts, nice smile . . .

Looking back to focus on you . . .
 
Thank you for having me Sir, its very nice meeting you.

Well Im interested in this Assistant position bc, i have 5-6 years professional experience in it Sir and 4 yrs non professional experience Sir. I can and will able to fulfill every need possible that you may have arise in your office or outside your office Sir. I can run a computer and all that goes w it. I can operate a telephone, handle more than 1 line at a time if neccassery. the copier is np at all. im a great coffee maker in the mornings.

im a 33 yo mom of 2 small children, my kids are 7 yo grl, kaylee, and 5 yo boy, jaxson. once i got jax in school i knew i needed to go back to work Sir. My husbad well hes a low life who brings home a pay chceck but thats about all. he then ignores me and the children. so were pretty much a family of 3,, Sir. i only stay with the low life bc i wasnt working and had no money saved up, with no real place to stay or move out too Sir.

When i was 14, Sir i started working just a little ol family owned company that let me come in after school and help out, they taught me everything about being a personal assistant to the boss. There the ppl who taught me and kept me in school, they helped me to graduate high school, then got me into a decent college where i went for a business degree. ive went for being a personal assistant ever since, Sir. Its what i enjoy very much Sir....



i look at the floor as i say this, fearing tears will spring to my eyes,

Sir, i only have this business suit to wear....its my only business attire.....
 
Listening to your story, I am impressed by your desire take care of your family.

Sitting back for a few seconds after you finish, "Cedar, one thing, we are pretty informal here in this office, so calling me Sir is not necessary at all. Alice nearly always calls me David unless clients are in the office, then she calls me Mr. Allen."

"After talking with you, I believe you have the qualities I am looking for in an assistant. A couple of things I do need to tell you about this job. I do expect you to be here every day during the week. Will that be a problem if one of the children is sick and not able to go to school?"

"Secondly, there have been times when it was necessary for Alice to accompany me on overnight trips out of town to distant client locations. Obviously, all expenses will be paid, including a separate room for you. Do you have a problem with that?"

I have pretty well made up my mind, but need to hear how you respond to these two questions.
 
Feeling alittle strange calling you David but i do it anyways.. i amswer you strait away..

Well David , I do have a reliable babysitter i use frequetely, shes very nice and my kids love her to pieces. shes kinda of an older lady , a grandmotherly type. i imagine if the out of town trips arent more than a day or two than she wouldnt mind at all watching them. and yes shes picked kaylee up from school before so picking jaxson up shouldnt be a problem either.

I understand about your name with clients being around, pls correct me if i forget....

I can start as soon as you need me to start David....

i do have a question tho..is jeans and blouse ok ? i mean i know you said that the office is pretty informal, but i wanna make sure its ok.....
 
"Are you ready to come to work for me? I know Alice can be here as much as I need her for the next month, but she also has a house to get ready to sell and packing to do for the move. My thinking is that she will work with you next week, then be available if we need to call her after that."

"I am offering you the job . . . you can take time to think about it and call me later if you need a little time."
 
I was stunned that you were already offering ME the job, but w/o jumping outta my seat and hugging your neck. i took control of my voince and yes sir, i can start tomorrow roght away. what time should i be here ?
 
Calling Alice into the office, "Cedar is going to be starting tomorrow. Do you think 8:30 is a good time for her to come in. You can show her my schedule on the computer, the copier, coffee pot and whatever else you think will be important for the first day. I am meeting a client at 9:00 so I probably won't be in until about 10:00."

"I am hoping that you will pick up on the office routines quickly so that Alice can be speiding more time at home packing and getting her house ready to put on the market."

"I need to make a couple of phone calls, so I'll let you two work out any other details that need be discussed."

As you and Alice leave my office, my eyes are drawn to the soft movements of your ass under your slacks . . .
 
Alice and I leave your office i can feel your eyes on me, maybe measuring me up.

I secretly say to myself, boy i like him and i love to F**K him !!!

Anyways, as soon as , we get out to office, i tell Alice, i'll be there promtly at 830 am to start my workday.
 
Arriving at the office about 10:00 after my client meeting, I find Alice and Cedar working well together - Cedar very willing to learn and Alice wanting to make sure she does a good job of training so that she can get on with her primary focus of moving and selling a house.

Grabbing a cup of coffee, I clear away a few minor things on my desk, then call Alice and Cedar into my office. "How is everything going so far?" The question is asked more toward Cedar than Alice.
 
Feeling Both pair of eyes on me, i ssteady my voice and say in a clear steady voice, " Well David, I think I have it all under control and understnd w np what Alice has going on here. Within just a few more days of her help,I should have all of the clients and their business reports and other important stuff thats neede to be known right where it needs to be.
i am setting up the office, preferably the desk to my standards and to where i know where everythings at."
I smile at you then , showing a clean smile.
 
Alice nods in agreement with your assessment of the day so far. "Alice, one thing I do need you to go over with Cedar is how to handele travel arrangements. This isn't on my calendar yet, but I have a two day meeting in Chicago with the Johnson account on the 7th & 8th of next month. I will fly in the night before and fly out late the afternoon of the 8th. Please show Cedar where you keep my travel info . . . airline info, hotel info, etc and get those arrangements made."

As you stand, I get a look at your figure . . . full breasts pressing against your blouse, nice fitting jeans that fit snuggly, not tight, across your lower abdomen . . . damn, all woman under those clothes . . .
 
I look to Alice, ok Im ready to learn, set me up w wat I need to learn, who to call, and all the other good stuff pls maam...

I look at you David, and say i cant wait to fly out w you on our 1st out of tow account, i hope im all that you expect...

As we leave your office, i can feel your eyes on my ass, im glad i picked this poutfit today. its one of my favorites.
 
Always enjoyed looking at Alice's ass too, but since she and her husband were my closest friends, all I did was look. But Cedar, that's a different issue.

Looking back to my computer, I look at my calendar for the next couple of months. Initially, I hadn't planned on taking you on this first trip, but since it is only a 2-day/2-night trip, this might be one way to find out if you are going to be able to handle more responsibility.

Buzzing the desk, "Alice, go ahead and include Cedar on the travel schedule for the Chicago trip. Might as well get her dealing with clients as soon as possible, and this is one of the best clients to start with. Also, have Cedar call the temp agency to arrange for someone to cover the office while we are gone."

"One more thing, Alice, I know you have plenty to do to prepare for the move and the house sale, so I will depend on you to tell me when Cedar is ready to handle things here . .. and you can focus on your house and the packing."
 
Unbeknownst to my boss, Ive always loved wearin jeans that showed off my best asset, my ass...., And the other best ass of mine, my boobs the perfect c-cup, not too tight sirts but just the right size ti show them off.

I catch David checking me out every chance he gets, especially my ass. And i cant say that i dont like the atention of a man, bc i do, especially that of a goodlooking man and that of my boss !!!!

My heart skipped a beat when i heard you tell Alice to include me in on the trip outta town, i was so excited to go. I knew right away i had to make plans w the babysitter, no problems there. my sorry husband wont even know im gone.

I then just tuned Alice out as my mind raced about the trip hoping it was just us two and not Alice included.....as she continued her duties as you asked her to do....
 
Turning back to my computer, I call up the files for the Johnson account . . . making sure they are current on their payments for servides and making some preliminary plans for what needs to be convered during our meetings.

I will need to sit down with Cedar and review our procedures for client meetings and presentations. After Alice leaves a bit early to talk with the realtor, I call Cedar in and give her $200 to add to her wardrobe before the trip. "This is not a loan; look at is an advance on your paycheck. I'm not going to deduct if for several weeks, so you don't need to worry about it. We will be having dinner with the client after the first day of meetings, so just make sure you have something appropriate for a nice restaurant. Any questions, talk to me or Alice and we'll make sure you are ready for the trip.'

Since Alice left, it looks like another button on your blouse is undone, revealing just the slightest hint of a nice cleavage.
 
I see that you noticed my 'undone' button....

i think to myself, i really hope im not being to forward w him...but at the same time alice did tell me about his messy divorce w his ex-wife. and well i have that asshole of a dead beat husband at home, mmm, i wonder.....

Ok, David, not a loan, but something nice, appropiate.

after work i go to the nearest mall, shopping i pick up a nice, not too formal but not too classy, show off my curves, alittle cleavage, dress, & some nice heels to w it. i have alittle money left over i think im gonna surprise David and get a nightie....i havee something up my sleeve....
 
Finishing up some paperwork after the girls leave the office . . . I have feeling Alice will only be here for a couple more days as Cedar seems to be getting the hang of things here.

A few days pass by . . . the out of town trip is coming up . . .

All the files are togther; travel arrangements made. The day before, talking to you in the office, "Just tring you suitcase t the office tomorrow; we'll leave directly from here and go to the airport for our flight."
 
As time passed by, and it got closer to time to leave for the out of town trip for the clients, i was getting kinda anxious. Being alone w you, could i do it, i would ask myself, time and again...

the babysiter was set up, np there...

Im ready, all the appointments made, flights made, hotel rooms, everythings done....

As you said, I come to work w my suitcase in hand just an overnight bag and a carry on. I hope its not to much....
 
Walking out with my briefcase and suitcase, "OK, Cedar . . let's go . . . plenty of time to get to the airport. Once we land, we'll have time to grab some dinner at the airport before heading to the hotel."

You seem a bit nervous . . . not surprising, first road trip with the boss.
 
Back
Top