What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.gif

Well... that's not strictly true.

Oh? Do tell. What is your take on it?

Fright Night is hilarious. David Tennant is gorgeous, period.

And my take on it, Mr. FD, is that you're nice...most of the time...and wicked the remaining 99%.

Waiting for neighbor to get his ass out to his ride so I can leave.
That car claims the driveway. No one can go... And you lolligag inside for 20 minutes.
You're pissing me and probably your ride off very much.

Contemplating going down through the embankment to get out of here.

Staring at the boards sighing as we, once again, have more cases than we do people and machines....another long day....

Writing a very weird story about a potato killing a bottle. This is what I get for asking a friend what I should write about...

Hopefully going to get a chance to sit down and write some replies tonight.

Have to apologise to my co partners for taking so long to reply.

But real life work and settling to my new home have taken their toll.

Most of them don't frequent the lounge I think but if they do I am just saying sorry for being incognito for the past week or so.

LU

Making pizza and wings.

And saving that Brown-
Uh.
That other st-
Wait, no, can't say that either.

I have baked goods waiting for later.

Sitting in the hospital cafeteria, trying to keep my mind on normal things as my daughter is undergoing her (hopefully) final surgery.

I'll never get used to this place, even if it's the 4th time in 8 months that I´m here.

Sitting in the hospital cafeteria, trying to keep my mind on normal things as my daughter is undergoing her (hopefully) final surgery.

I'll never get used to this place, even if it's the 4th time in 8 months that I´m here.

* sends you a big hug across the miles*

*Sitting beside you in spirit, putting my arm around you for comfort, and sending you loving thoughts and positive energies for your babygirl.* :kiss: :rose:

hugging good and tight

It'll be the last time, I'm sure of it, lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back