I Just Want To Say.......

That thought has been turning over in my mind for a couple days now. I just didn't know how to say it. Thank you for letting me. :eek:

Your very welcome.......this is the forum to share about all of these things.......submission is such a deep topic with so many opinions and thoughts.....such a great platform of debate........I loved your post.....please add as you feel you would like..........I love hearing it........;)
 
I have has a total turn around since joining Lite. it has made me re-evaluate me. I have always considered myself neither dominant or submissive but it seems my desires are more along the submissive side right now. I also considered myself fully straight but have had to admit to myself that I am not. I am happily married to an incredible woman that I am totally turned on by but I have desires make me admit to myself that I am bisexual.

It takes a strong, confident man to admit he's a submissive. I applaud you. ;)

Your very welcome.......this is the forum to share about all of these things.......submission is such a deep topic with so many opinions and thoughts.....such a great platform of debate........I loved your post.....please add as you feel you would like..........I love hearing it........;)

Well, GS, you know me. Once I get started ... I don't shut up. :rolleyes: :D
 
There's a moment in submission when the cries of "please let me
cum" become cries of "please stop making me cum". But there is not stopping. Not until you are broken and whimpering, quivering in Daddy's arms ... Safe and secure and fully aware of to just what sexual heights you are capable.

Being taken to both extremes in the course of an evening is mind blowing to say the least. It is a long moment of full and complete submission ... Where every wall either of you has built up comes crumbling down and there is no longer any barrier to the delights that await you both.

:rose:

Glad I could help Peaches.........:rolleyes:


LMAO - I'm not sure either one of you HELPED - he's WORKING! lol Where did I put those damn batteries..............;):devil::kiss:
 
I don't know anything about that I find that I am nowhere near as confident as I try to portray. :eek:

I have always held it is much stronger to admit the fact you are submissive and act on it........it is a gift........;)
 
I'm just thinking........there are times........


tumblr_m00udulY1q1qe4u5po1_500.png
 
On this thread GS? Gonna loose some posters then. ;):D


I think W we all have confidence issues. The nice thing the more you post, the other men that might have the same concerns as you may post too and you'll see your not the only one willing to explore a more submissive role.
 
On this thread GS? Gonna loose some posters then. ;):D


I think W we all have confidence issues. The nice thing the more you post, the other men that might have the same concerns as you may post too and you'll see your not the only one willing to explore a more submissive role.

Wish this forum had a like button. I know your right Scent it I can't rewrite 40 years of indoctrination over night. my mind resists what my heart desires.
 
On this thread GS? Gonna loose some posters then. ;):D


I think W we all have confidence issues. The nice thing the more you post, the other men that might have the same concerns as you may post too and you'll see your not the only one willing to explore a more submissive role.

I have always leaned more Dom.......not so sure that my desire is to explore a submissive direction as much as it it is to create a honest discussion of the recognition of vulnerabilities......

I posted this as......."I just want to say"....something in the moment about......about the way I feel.......about a desire I have......and not at all about a collar around my neck.......:cool:
 
Wish this forum had a like button. I know your right Scent it I can't rewrite 40 years of indoctrination over night. my mind resists what my heart desires.

Thanbks warl0ck1..........Your input is honest and genuine......I think your words..."my mind resists what my heart desires"........speaks volumes...felt by many.......;)
 
nothing to be scared over just a couple of rings permanently attached ;) and one other that is removable. although I am thinking about adding another ring a little south of my current ones.

Not scared. Surprised. :D
 
Back
Top