Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So very delicious

Taking the plunge and joining the AM club. Please be kind!

What a lovely mouth you have

attachment.php

Ever fuck someone that can't kiss? Not a good fuck was it? I'm of the opion that if you can't kiss, you shouldn't kiss.

You my dear, I'd love to kiss

Up against a wall

Where are all the men...

I am stood in all my glory, pussy dripping with anticipation, legs parted with expectancy...and no men.

May not be too many men, but I have plenty of cock . . .

Would that be the compliment comments or my dirty 'lets have a gangbang' ones? ;)

Well ill keep mine up if you keep yours..

I came in late. I have some reading to catch up on, obviously..
But in the meantime, rest assured, my end is right up..

mmmmmm...

I know, cant remember the last time they were groped! :( :(

I'd be very happy to grope them... from behind you... kissing your neck gently ... for now. I think you'd notice how happy that would make me.

soo true about kissing

A question: If we were kissing and you said something about you knew Id be good at bj because of my kissing styles...is that good or bad?

It could be both lol I was actually told this.. Im hoping it wasnt because i was sucking lip too hard. I think it was because i was in playful mood and running my tongue along his lips, making him wait. But thought id check the male consenus

soo true about kissing

A question: If we were kissing and you said something about you knew Id be good at bj because of my kissing styles...is that good or bad?

It could be both lol I was actually told this.. Im hoping it wasnt because i was sucking lip too hard. I think it was because i was in playful mood and running my tongue along his lips, making him wait. But thought id check the male consenus

I would prefer a BJ over anything :devil:

It would probably be because of the playful tongue and lip movements or just the softness of the lips

so definately a good thing then..not a strange way of telling me Im crap kisser?

jump in all you like :)

Actually it didnt work! I didnt give him Bj and he'd made me self concious so my thought provoking kissing stopped too.. if that was why he said it Im glad it back fired (stupid ass making me feel like a crap kisser for god knows how long)

sorry calm again :) Boys are a bit silly sometimes..why not just ask for a bj?

Actually it didnt work! I didnt give him Bj and he'd made me self concious so my thought provoking kissing stopped too.. if that was why he said it Im glad it back fired (stupid ass making me feel like a crap kisser for god knows how long)

OK. Thank you.

But as someone who has been known to put his foot in it, I suppose I can understand. On the other hand, after seeing those lips, maybe I can't...

Some guys just don't know when they are on a good thing, do they?

Sorry beth.. i didnt mean to annoy you

When I'm enjoying your kisses

soo true about kissing

I don't want to stop . . . and why would we stop with a blow job? Me, I'd love to have your wrap your legs over my shoulders

Last edited:
no one on here has annoyed me. I was just ranting about that guy for a second.
Sorry. I ll keep my female neurosis in check from now on :)

Back