Damsel's Fetish Bar and Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Apalachian American
This Club is an old warehouse near the poolside and Irishwolfhounds Place. The main floor is a nightclub atmosphere with two Bars one at either end of the room. The center is a dancefloor and around that are tables and boothes. Up stairs are a number of private rooms done up in various Themes. Those themes are: The Dungeon (Full Medieval theme), The Classroom, The Doctor's examination Room, The Convent, The Poolhall, and a second more modern Dungeon. All are fully equiped with the requisite props. Each room has two changing rooms stocked with a variety of appropriate costumes for the room in question.

This place is meant to be a fun place and a playroom as well. There are no real rules except for the basics of Consent and Fun:). I hope everyone enjoys it here:D!

41e6dfc5.gif

Last edited:
May I be 1 of the first to come visit. I give the new owner a big hug and a kiss on her sweet lips for a job well done on the new place!

Damn Damsel, I wish I had as much energy as you and Shosh have...:D Might help me chasing the heathen children I have around here.

~Elizabeth~ said:
Damn Damsel, I wish I had as much energy as you and Shosh have...:D Might help me chasing the heathen children I have around here.

I am closin th ol club an Sho c'n do wit tha one as she wishes. She an I have parted ways an this seems th easiest way fer me ta deal wit it:D.... I'm healin an this is a new fresh start ta a new me:D Now if I c'n get th links at th bottom a my sigline ta cooperate:)

Filly Gal said:
May I be 1 of the first to come visit. I give the new owner a big hug and a kiss on her sweet lips for a job well done on the new place!

Thanks fer tha Filly:D he he he I appreciate th affection as well:D Hey Filly, yer th first customer:D Ya wanna be parta th staff here too? He he he I think you'd make a fine Hostess/Playgirl:D.......

Damsel666 said:
Thanks fer tha Filly:D he he he I appreciate th affection as well:D Hey Filly, yer th first customer:D Ya wanna be parta th staff here too? He he he I think you'd make a fine Hostess/Playgirl:D.......
Ok! my hours would be weird since I work other places and I've never done anything like this before but oh what the hell!
With you as my boss, how could I lose? After all some private time with you in the office would be quite fun after a shift!

Wiishing Good luck to the owner of the new club.

From the ashes the Phoenix is reborn and flies ever higher!:rose:

Good luck Damsel:heart:

Bi-curiousmanto said:
Hi all, I am new and making my 1st post. Is there a place here for a bi-sub male

Yer always welcome ta come an play Bi-sweetie:D I'm sure wit th ladies here (Or th guys in yer case:) ) tha yer gonna always be welcome ta be a playmate ta th customers sweetie:)

Filly Gal said:
Ok! my hours would be weird since I work other places and I've never done anything like this before but oh what the hell!
With you as my boss, how could I lose? After all some private time with you in the office would be quite fun after a shift!

He he he Sides Filly, ya get ta play wit any a th guest tha are willin an tha ya wanna;) An I DO b'lieve in meetins wit th staff alla th time:D;) So welcome th first a th Hostesses a th Fetish Bar an Grille:D Filly Gal:D

Damsel666 said:
I am closin th ol club an Sho c'n do wit tha one as she wishes. She an I have parted ways an this seems th easiest way fer me ta deal wit it:D.... I'm healin an this is a new fresh start ta a new me:D Now if I c'n get th links at th bottom a my sigline ta cooperate:)

Hey {{{{{{Damsel}}}}}} :kiss:

You got the links to work hon!! :D That is how I got here.

MT_Pitcher said:
Wiishing Good luck to the owner of the new club.

From the ashes the Phoenix is reborn and flies ever higher!:rose:

Good luck Damsel:heart:

Thanks fer th well wishes MT :D. Hope ta see ya round here as often as ya feel like visitin:D

kayte said:
Hey {{{{{{Damsel}}}}}} :kiss:

You got the links to work hon!! :D That is how I got here.

Yeah I did finally get th link workin:D Glad ya made it sweetie:D. Ya wanna be one a th Hostesses? Or would ya rather jus be one a th patrons sweetie?:D

Damsel666 said:
Yeah I did finally get th link workin:D Glad ya made it sweetie:D. Ya wanna be one a th Hostesses? Or would ya rather jus be one a th patrons sweetie?:D

Well, what is it the Hostesses do? I have no experience along that line darling.

I am so glad you have your new place started sweetie. :kiss:

kayte said:
Well, what is it the Hostesses do? I have no experience along that line darling.

I am so glad you have your new place started sweetie. :kiss:

I'm glad it's up too. Th Hostesses' job is ta make folks feel welcome here an ta have as much fun as they wanna wit th clientel;)........ Kitty an Bunny're gonna do Bartendin an playmate detail......

He he he Sound like a job ya c'n do sweetie:D?

Damsel666 said:
I'm glad it's up too. Th Hostesses' job is ta make folks feel welcome here an ta have as much fun as they wanna wit th clientel;)........ Kitty an Bunny're gonna do Bartendin an playmate detail......

He he he Sound like a job ya c'n do sweetie:D?

I think so! :kiss:

Thanks darling. And of course if I am not meeting your standards I am sure you can "correct" that. :devil:

kayte said:
I think so! :kiss:

Thanks darling. And of course if I am not meeting your standards I am sure you can "correct" that. :devil:

He he he I suppose I could:D He he he You an me in a private meetin... Hmmmm... Gettin me reved up aready:D......

An Kayte ya said tha ya was too Basic.... Yer wrong:D Ya jus gave me an idea fer one a those empty rooms tha are gonna be turned inta jus bedrooms:D.... Gonna have ta set us up a "Boardroom" fer meetins an such;) Anyone else got th corporate fantasies?:D

Damsel666 said:
He he he I suppose I could:D He he he You an me in a private meetin... Hmmmm... Gettin me reved up aready:D......

An Kayte ya said tha ya was too Basic.... Yer wrong:D Ya jus gave me an idea fer one a those empty rooms tha are gonna be turned inta jus bedrooms:D.... Gonna have ta set us up a "Boardroom" fer meetins an such;) Anyone else got th corporate fantasies?:D

Hmmm, now that could definitely go places...... The private office of the Boss, chained under the desk until the end of the shift......;)

kayte said:
Hmmm, now that could definitely go places...... The private office of the Boss, chained under the desk until the end of the shift......;)

He he he See there Kayte:)? Yer first day on th job an ya aready add ta th Club:D

Damsel666 said:
He he he See there Kayte:)? Yer first day on th job an ya aready add ta th Club:D

Thank you sweetie.

And it could be followed by a meeting in the board room with all the coorporate officers present, dealing out the appropriate things to successful and unsuccessful employees..... :devil:

kayte said:
Thank you sweetie.

And it could be followed by a meeting in the board room with all the coorporate officers present, dealing out the appropriate things to successful and unsuccessful employees..... :devil:

Havin um kneelin over th boardroom table fer punishment or reward...... MMMMMM Givin me ideas fer th costumin fer tha room too:D..... He he he Lotsa easy ta remove Power suits..... Stockins an heels fer th ladies..... Damn is it me or is it gettin warm in here?:D;)

Damsel666 said:
Havin um kneelin over th boardroom table fer punishment or reward...... MMMMMM Givin me ideas fer th costumin fer tha room too:D..... He he he Lotsa easy ta remove Power suits..... Stockins an heels fer th ladies..... Damn is it me or is it gettin warm in here?:D;)

And then of course the stocking of the Board Room locked cabinets...... :devil:

Would you like me to kick the intensity of the AC up sweetie? ;)

((((((((Damsel))))))))))))

Great new place you have, looks like lots of fun! :)

kayte said:

(((((kayte))))))))) Good afternoon, this looks like a fun new place to be :)

kayte said:

He he he Please do Kayte sweetie....... An a course ya gotta stock th cabinets:D He he he I think I'm gonna let tha be more a yer brain child:D I'll do th costumin tho:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back