cock in ass

I seriously needy ass fucked. Like I need to be fuxked wildly and passionately. I'm yearning for a fat fcking cock in this fattt ass of mine.

I don't know if I could handle a big fat cock. Average girth feels good but to much might not be as enjoyable.

I don't know if I could handle a big fat cock. Average girth feels good but to much might not be as enjoyable.
i love girth... once im stretched enough to accommodate it... after that initial pop inside, the rest is just gravy : )

nothing better than either sitting on a hard cock and riding it cow girl or reverse CG but love to be done doggy the best
..mmmmm

not sure that this is the best thread... I am not curious about receiving this pleasure but rather giving this pleasure, I am curious about filling a nice ass under the right situation

You're on the right thread! Feel free to describe the right situation.:devil:

First post in a while or ever but felt compelled to do it here!

Yesterday the wife was out with her friends. I had the house to myself, and got really turned on in the late afternoon. So I hopped in the shower. It went normally at first, then I got to my cock and ass. One finger slid along my hole, grazing it a bit, and it felt AMAZING. I've explored a little bit before but it never felt this good. So that finger started rubbing in a little bit more with each slide. Before I knew it, I was finger fucking myself and loving it. Then I got another finger in. Even better. But I wanted to go further and remembered my wife still has her old vibrator somewhere. She recently upgraded! I managed to find the old one, went back to the shower, noticed a bottle of Nivea on the bathroom sink, and, well...

Globbed a ton of hand cream on my fingers and they got inside me with no problem at all. Finger fucked my ass a bit more until it was smooth, then I ran my hands all over the vibrator...and when it was nice and lubed up, I started rubbing the tip against my hole. It slid in almost immediately! And oh my god was it good. Took me a few tries to get it all the way in, balls deep, but once I did, holy fuck. They aren't kidding when they talk about that wonderful filled feeling. When I started fucking myself with it, it would occasionally hit what I figured was my prostate and it buckled my knees, so I got down on all fours, reached underneath with my right hand, grabbed the dildo and continued ravaging my throbbing ass.

But it still wasn't enough! Made sure to keep it in my ass while I rocked back on my knees...basically it'd be a cowgirl or reverse, I guess--and was I ever the cowGIRL (hehe). Once I got comfortable and the dildo stable on the floor, I started riding. Rocking my ass back and forth. Grinding. Lifting up a bit then sliding back down. Was amazing. Was so amazing that I had to stroke myself.

The most incredible part of all of that was that I came multiple times and they were all dry. I'm never, ever, NEVER able to have a dry orgasm. It's always been I can blast a full one once, maybe twice 15 min later, and that's it. Not here, though!

Got cleaned up, dressed, wife came home about 10 minutes later, we had a few drinks and other things, and as we're flirting on the couch in a horny haze, I asked if her friend still has that strap-on. No, but why, she asked. I mentioned I might be interested. Me do anal to you, she replied. Told her I could wear my thong, she should wear her corset, stockings and a pair of heels maybe.

It sounds like she's interested...and I'm ridiculously excited. ;)

Yesterday the wife was out with her friends. I had the house to myself, and got really turned on in the late afternoon. So I hopped in the shower. It went normally at first, then I got to my cock and ass. One finger slid along my hole, grazing it a bit, and it felt AMAZING. I've explored a little bit before but it never felt this good. So that finger started rubbing in a little bit more with each slide. Before I knew it, I was finger fucking myself and loving it. Then I got another finger in. Even better. But I wanted to go further and remembered my wife still has her old vibrator somewhere. She recently upgraded! I managed to find the old one, went back to the shower, noticed a bottle of Nivea on the bathroom sink, and, well...

Globbed a ton of hand cream on my fingers and they got inside me with no problem at all. Finger fucked my ass a bit more until it was smooth, then I ran my hands all over the vibrator...and when it was nice and lubed up, I started rubbing the tip against my hole. It slid in almost immediately! And oh my god was it good. Took me a few tries to get it all the way in, balls deep, but once I did, holy fuck. They aren't kidding when they talk about that wonderful filled feeling. When I started fucking myself with it, it would occasionally hit what I figured was my prostate and it buckled my knees, so I got down on all fours, reached underneath with my right hand, grabbed the dildo and continued ravaging my throbbing ass.

But it still wasn't enough! Made sure to keep it in my ass while I rocked back on my knees...basically it'd be a cowgirl or reverse, I guess--and was I ever the cowGIRL (hehe). Once I got comfortable and the dildo stable on the floor, I started riding. Rocking my ass back and forth. Grinding. Lifting up a bit then sliding back down. Was amazing. Was so amazing that I had to stroke myself.

The most incredible part of all of that was that I came multiple times and they were all dry. I'm never, ever, NEVER able to have a dry orgasm. It's always been I can blast a full one once, maybe twice 15 min later, and that's it. Not here, though!

Got cleaned up, dressed, wife came home about 10 minutes later, we had a few drinks and other things, and as we're flirting on the couch in a horny haze, I asked if her friend still has that strap-on. No, but why, she asked. I mentioned I might be interested. Me do anal to you, she replied. Told her I could wear my thong, she should wear her corset, stockings and a pair of heels maybe.

Mmmm....I like your style....;)

AWESOME! Sounds like a great time

guys, tgirls, anyone who likes a hard cock or dildo up their ass...
imagine the last time u had a hard cock or dildo up ur ass. do u recall how good it felt? im yet to discover something that feels better then being bent over by a very sexy tgirl, her hands on my waist, cock in my ass thrusting hard and pulling me towards her and her cock going deeper and deeper...

P.s. i still love women, and having sex with women, but the name is biCurious, very curious bout tgirls... well mainly gettin gang fucked by big dicked tgirls. and i mean fucked HARD, also sucking the cum out of her cock and swallowing ;).

i'd love for one day (at least) to wake up and find my wife is exactly as she always is except she has a nice huge cock. I'd fuck that bad boy all day long

attachment.php

That's how I like it, nice load in my ass and let it drip out. The first time I saw my boyfriend after new year he left me on my bed just like this pic.

wow great

I've had big fat cocks and small cocks, and like them both at times. If I want to feel totally filled then a big meaty cock is amazing, but a big cock feels so intense it just paralyzes me. If I want to have a more active and sensual sexual interlude a tiny cock is just so spectacular. Because, its size doesnt over power me. A smaller cock guy can just be so aggressive with me.

I agree...mmmmmm got me so wanting

So I was home alone in the house today and really horny. I started to look at some stories on Lit and then felt the urge to fuck myself in the ass.

I pulled on a thong I have - peach at the front, black at the back with frills - and got a toilet roll holder that I use as a dildo.

I haven't been brave enough to buy a dildo for myself yet, but this is made of wood and is about 4 inches girth (around) and about a foot long. I can't get the whole thing in, but it has a base on it and this allows me to put it on the floor or a chair and ride it. The tip of it is rounded so it goes in nicely.

So this morning I got some lube and worked my fingers in, only 2 of them but it just felt so good and I love that feeling inside my ass. I lubed up the holder and eased it into my ass. It felt soo good with my ass gripping tightly on it. I straddled it, balancing on my knees and pushed down so it went deeper and deeper inside me, I got about 6 inches inside my pert little ass.

I imagined that this was a guy's cock driving into me and couldn't resist stroking my cock. Then I went down on my hands and knees and put the base against the wall, impaling myself back on the cock, cum leaking out of my hard cock. I dipped my finger in this and licked it off.

Then I jacked myself off until I came so hard in my hand and then licked it off :)

While I was jacking off, I was wondering what it would be like to ride this cock without any lube... I tried it later in the day and discovered that I could fuck myself with it, but only after sucking on it and lubing it up slightly with my saliva. Absolute heaven.

Wondering though, I couldn't get any more than 6 inches into my ass, any tips on how to get more or is this a normal limit?

I love being head down and ass up, rode bareback and filled with cum. I like different positions also, but that's my fav.

I'm confused by the replies to this thread and am wondering about several things.

I've tried vibes and objects of varying size with mixed results. None of the experiences were bad, but none were incredible either.

I do find that I cum harder, both in volume and intensity, when I stroke off while something is in my ass. But if I had to categorize the experiences overall they would fall into the "interesting, pleasant, but not really that big of a deal" category.
Is anal stimulation somewhat of a learned skill?

That being said, the above experiences were all solo. I am sure that having another person involved would dramatically change things!

Thoughts?

I too have had the same in the past. I also don't have an actual dildo or vib...so sometimes use what is at hand... Continental Cucumbers are great as they have the length, girth and live hard feel of a good sized cock. I douche, and then often shave before self fucking.

I think the limit you're experiencing is the inner sphincter... I usually don't go beyond. Mainly due to the fact I have to have edged for ages to get so worked up and super horny that I become so determined to fuck myself long and deep. You have to work up to it and be well lubricated and not be in a rush...and ease it through. Doing this I often don't have to wank too much and I cum...not like a hydrant though more like a soft slow leak that flows more on each thrust.

Kik: geeucee

So I was home alone in the house today and really horny. I started to look at some stories on Lit and then felt the urge to fuck myself in the ass.

I pulled on a thong I have - peach at the front, black at the back with frills - and got a toilet roll holder that I use as a dildo.

I haven't been brave enough to buy a dildo for myself yet, but this is made of wood and is about 4 inches girth (around) and about a foot long. I can't get the whole thing in, but it has a base on it and this allows me to put it on the floor or a chair and ride it. The tip of it is rounded so it goes in nicely.

So this morning I got some lube and worked my fingers in, only 2 of them but it just felt so good and I love that feeling inside my ass. I lubed up the holder and eased it into my ass. It felt soo good with my ass gripping tightly on it. I straddled it, balancing on my knees and pushed down so it went deeper and deeper inside me, I got about 6 inches inside my pert little ass.

I imagined that this was a guy's cock driving into me and couldn't resist stroking my cock. Then I went down on my hands and knees and put the base against the wall, impaling myself back on the cock, cum leaking out of my hard cock. I dipped my finger in this and licked it off.

Then I jacked myself off until I came so hard in my hand and then licked it off :)

While I was jacking off, I was wondering what it would be like to ride this cock without any lube... I tried it later in the day and discovered that I could fuck myself with it, but only after sucking on it and lubing it up slightly with my saliva. Absolute heaven.

Wondering though, I couldn't get any more than 6 inches into my ass, any tips on how to get more or is this a normal limit?

I'm confused by the replies to this thread and am wondering about several things.

I've tried vibes and objects of varying size with mixed results. None of the experiences were bad, but none were incredible either.

I do find that I cum harder, both in volume and intensity, when I stroke off while something is in my ass. But if I had to categorize the experiences overall they would fall into the "interesting, pleasant, but not really that big of a deal" category.

That being said, the above experiences were all solo. I am sure that having another person involved would dramatically change things!

Thoughts?

I was reading on the Aneros website and according to those people the true mind blowing experiences are definitely a learned art. They sound amazing.

My experiences have been quite good. Usually much more powerful orgasms. I can understand what your saying though and I think that may come from there being two competing sensations going on (ass and cock) and that neither is truly 100% out of this world. It's almost sometimes confusing which to focus on during anal play.

Thoughts?

Having an actual live hard throbbing cum spewing penis inside you is WAYYYYYYY different and far FAR better than any toy can simulate. In fact it's the only slight regret I have in having tried a real cock is that it's made toys even less enjoyable since I know what a real ones like. The right sized cock controlled by the right guy can directly stimulate and massage the prostate gland and lead to an awesomely powerful orgasm.

Back