Auction Acquisition

susurrus

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Posts
7,605
This thread will be closed for choklatekoneko and me



I took my drink from the silver tray, which was held by a young woman clad in nothing but a pink dog collar. The only jewelry the girl wore was a chain that looped from the rings in her nipples, and disappeared between her legs, presumably attached to another ring somewhere in the warm depths of her pussy.

Rarely did I take part in these events. I wasn't really a "joiner," but I'd wanted to have people to commiserate with when I'd discovered my interest in such goings-on, and managed to stumble upon an organization nearby. I learned a lot along the way, and I was right to have wanted people with similar interests to compare notes with.

Most of the members were husband/wife teams: one of the spouses learned of the other's desires and the rest was history. There were a couple people who were straight out of a dirty book: They had their harems, and once in a while, needed to "thin the herd," so to speak. Sister Amanda was one of these. It seemed that every year or so, she'd invite members to an auction. She'd take on more than she could handle, and had a party, where others were invited to bid on her "excess." The money all ended up going to charity, so no one really minded. And I had to admit, Amanda did manage to find some damn fine specimens.

This time around, she had two "for sale." I wondered just how many subs she had at any one time, that she had more than one to auction off. One of the other Dommes had brought in her boy - her husband really - who was on sale for a weekend's swap. The man was bisexual, so the bidding wouldn't be limited to women.

Anyhow, the jist of the matter was, there were three slaves on auction. The gentleman, a boy of maybe twenty, and a teenage girl. I'm not sure how other groups do such things, but at these auctions, it isn't unusual for potential buyers to meet the "merchandise," and even interview them. This was the
first time I'd been truly interested in splurging at one of these events. While the idea of having this woman's husband for a weekend sounded fascinatingly different, the girl had caught my eye.

Now, before you jump to any conclusions, there was nothing historically heinous about my interest in this girl. Although she was, indeed, a black woman, there was simply something different about her, a beauty that some other subs I'd seen didn't have. A brief conversation with her gave me the impression that she was an intelligent person, which I liked. It'd been a while since I'd had a woman around the house, and I was getting tired of doing my own cooking and cleaning, as well. I had money, but not quite *that* much...

The fortunate thing about this group was, we pretty well knew each other's limits. Once it was determined at one of these auctions that an on-sale sub was desired by member, normally, they would end up going home with said sub. Any bidding war was more for show than anything. Once in a while, there'd be two wanted the same sub, so then the battle would be on. There'd been one auction I'd attended where the bidding had nearly turned into a catfight. I'd never before thought myself interested in such things, but I found it to be oddly arousing, at least at that moment.

The waiters at these parties were always subs of members, brought along for said purpose. Their dress depended on their dominant's wishes. Occasionally, they'd be fully clothed, but often when they were, it wasn't in normal street clothing, but some brand of fetish outfit. For the most part, the waiters and waitresses were dressed like the girl who'd brought me my drink.

Shortly after I'd taken my first sip, the lights dimmed and Sister Amanda stood in a spotlight.

"Greetings everyone. Welcome to my home. It's time for the festivities to begin. As you all know, Mistress Carissa has offered the services of her boy for a weekend, in addition to the two items I'm offering. As you all also know, the money raised tonight will go to a charity that has been pre-determined by vote of the membership. This evening's donation will be to the Wayward Arms Home for Battered Women. Have the slaves gotten everyone's drinks? Yes? Good. Let's get started..."

The young man stepped out into the spotlight. He was totally nude, any body hair he may have had was shaven off, except that on the top of his head. It occurred to me that the kid needed a beard or moustache or something, because he looked far younger than his years. Amanda liked the young-looking ones...

The bidding went on for a few minutes, escalating until a desired level of giving was reached. Anyone attending these auctions, and expecting to "buy" anything had to be ready to part with a minimum amount of money, but there was nothing saying you had to start your bidding there. It was the game. As I mentioned before, these things were mostly pre-determined, so most of the bidding was for show.

The boy went to a former girl of mine, who'd decided she wanted to try the other side, and realized she liked topping better. The boy was released to go to his new "owner," who immediately started fondling his bare balls.

Next was Carissa's husband. The notion of having him for a weekend sounded interesting, but I wasn't quite curious enough about such things to go through with it. Still, Bob was a handyman by trade, and the auction rules said nothing about sex. Hell, if someone wanted, they could buy him and have him shingle their house all weekend.

Bob came out in a schoolgirl outfit. He looked ridiculous, in my opinion, but I knew he was turned on by the humiliation of it, especially given his publicly uber-macho persona. If anyone in his circle of friends found out what he did behind closed doors, chances are he wouldn't have those friends anymore...

The winner of Bob's services was Carissa's best friend, Clarice, whose husband was her slave, as well. Clarice had long before made it clear she enjoyed watching two men having sex together...

Lastly was the girl I'd taken a shine to. She was escorted out, totally nude. Her pretty, young breasts bounced a little as she walked, and when she briefly glanced up (earning her a swat on the ass) her gorgeous brown eyes twinkled in the light. As with the young man, she was devoid of bodily hair, but for that on top of her head. When she knelt in the spotlight, head bowed in submission, my cock twitched.
 
Whap!!!!
Damn. I knew that was gonna happen. I had to look up-I have seen light in days, and even though it blinded me, it felt nice to know the real world was out there.

I can't even begin to realize what was happening to me. I wasn't even a person- I was an object, as in equivalent to a piece of furniture.

I felt hot under the spotlight. Being on my knees was worst. I'm wasn't sure if I was burning up because of nervousness or the light.
I attempted to look up again. This time, Miss Amanda yanked on my black corkscrew hair-hard.

I resisted the urge to scream, biting my lip. I wanted to run through the front door.

I kept my eyes low, listening to the bidding start. Alot of people were interested, from what I could see. During the introduction, I kept getting swats on my juicy ass, and looks as if I was a chocolate bar right in front of them.
I waited for it to end. I knew Amanda wouldn't be happy if I didn't get sold off.
 
The bidding began, and from the start, I could tell Amanda had put a high minimum on this one. As I've said, the bidding was primarily a game. I think it was pretty obvious I wanted this girl, but I had two others running up the price on me, which was unusual.

Still, I kept bumping my bids higher, until one of the other two dropped out. As my other competitor continued bidding, I started to wonder if I'd end up with this girl after all.

I was starting to reach the ceiling for how much capital I had to dispense with, but just as I was about to back out, the other bidder stopped. A sense of relief washed over me. I have money to work with, but it isn't endless. The auctioneer finally called the bidding closed, and I had my prize, for a bit more than I'd hoped, but less than I'd dreaded.

Amanda smiled and let the young woman rise, then led her over to me.

"She's a good one, Ambrose," Amanda said. "I hated to let her go, but you know how it is..." To be honest, I really didn't know how it was, but, that was okay. I thanked Amanda and watched her sashay away to play hostess. Now that the auction was over, she could relax and oversee the party that was to commence.

I just sat in my seat and looked over what I'd just purchased. I didn't speak to my new girl for some time, I just admired her chocolate-hued skin and wondered if it felt as soft as it looked. Her young breasts weren't large, but they were full enough. I was sure they'd react to a caress... or a slap. Her bottom was nice and round, and would certainly be a delight to spank. I hadn't gotten a good look at her pussy yet, but I was sure that would be as lovely as the rest of her.

Finally, I spoke.

"So, my lovely. You're mine now." I placed a finger under her chin and raised her face so that I could get a better look. Her lips were full and would be a pleasure to kiss, and would look quite sexy wrapped around my cock. With her face raised, the girl had closed her eyes. Apparently Amanda had taught her that.

"Open your eyes, pretty girl. It's okay," I purred.
 
As much as I didn't want to, my big brown eyes fluttered open. I only glanced at him briefly before casting my eyes down. My heart was beating through my chest. I could never ever look people in the eye, even as a small child. He was staring dead at me. My face felt like it was on fire.

I thought he wasn't even gonna talk to me. A girl of Amanda's had one like that and it was hell.
This was only my second owner, and the first male one. He seemed to like me though.
 
I caught a glimpse of big, brown eyes before she once more looked at the floor. Either this girl was really shy, or Amanda had taught her she wasn't to look directly at a top, no matter what... which I find to be a foolish thing to instill in a person, sub or not. There come times in a relationship - of any kind - where eye contact is a boon, if not necessary.

I kept my finger where it was under her chin and said, more firmly, but not angrily, "Look at me."
 
I felt my heart pulse raise. I was *sure* the whole room-including Him- had heard it.

I didn't want to look at Him, but I didn't know what that would land me.
I looked into his eyes and stared. He had gorgeous hazel eyes, and the kind of eyes that seemed to look through you.

My eyes were dying to tear away, but my brain refused to do that.
I bit my gently as my mind started lose the battle, but I held strong.
 
For some reason, it seemed a herculean effort for this girl to look at me directly. She'd have to get over that. Unlike some doms, I liked to have my bottoms show some interest, rather than simply cowering every second.

When her gaze did meet mine, she looked like she was staring directly into the sun, but refused to look away.

As she battled herself, I thought aloud. "You have beautiful eyes. Why would you hide them? I'm sure Sister Amanda punished you for looking at her, but you won't find that to be so with me. There will be times where I'll want your eyes averted, but you'll know when those times are.

"I don't know your history, or how you came to be in Sister Amanda's care, but I'll learn that in time. For now, please relax. I'm not going to harm you. In fact, the contract I've just gone into by making you my responsibility is more strict on me than it is you. Your primary responsibility is to obey. At times, that responsibility will be to feel, but for the most part, it's obedience."

I placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, then slowly caressed my way up her young face, stopping with a hand on her lovely, dark cheek. I yearned to manually explore her entire young body, but that opportunity would come soon enough. I knew no one there would stop me from taking advantage of her right then and there. She was mine now, after all, but control isn't just something the sub turns over to you, it's also something you have to exert on yourself, as well.

"You're a beautiful girl. Don't think otherwise. I'm proud to have you with me."

I let the hand at her cheek slowly descend, lightly brushing down her throat, over the swell of her breast and across the dark stiffness of her nipple. The girl looked like she was going to bolt at any moment, but force of will kept her there. It now seemed that the gaze she kept on me was the only thing that kept her upright. I hadn't made her kneel when Amanda brought her to me, and I could tell there was a little surprise at that. If I wanted, I could have the girl kneel, open my pants, and service me right there in the crowded room. The thought was enticing, but I'm not quite that much of an exhibitionist. It might happen yet, but the evening hadn't turned that direction yet, and might not.

With one hand at the girl's lovely, dark breast, I lifted the other and slid it up her firm, young thigh, until it came to rest at her bare pussy mound. For all her nervousness, she was very hot and very wet down below.

Now distracted both top and bottom, I smirked and asked, "What's your name, little girl? And not the one that Sister Amanda or any other dominant you may have had might have given you: I mean the one that you were given at birth. You haven't been a sex slave all your life, what was the name that you went to school with?"

The girl's huge brown eyes stared at me in astonishment. I wasn't sure she was thinking at that moment. I wanted to know she had a brain, and could at least muscle around such distractions as the ones I was afflicting her with, at least for brief moments.
 
I couldn't believe what he was making me feel-both physically and mentally and mentally and emotionally.

I've always been shy, so Miss Amanda never had to train me to not look anyone in the eye. Just me to not look up. I always had my hair yanked because I simply glanced up. I learned to only do when necessary.

He wanted me to...look at him? I knew that would require some work.

As he descended down my body, I felt chill bumps develop on my sensitive body. I've never had my body so gently touched before, and my body obviously reacted..

He wanted to know my name, which came as another surprise. I never had a name with Miss Amanda, I was just referred to a 'girl'.

''Karmen, with a K.'' I felt myself relax, surprisingly. I was extremey distracted, but I had to show him, I could take it.
 
There was a brief hesitation as my lovely girl absorbed my request. I could tell almost everything I'd done and made her do was outside what she'd experienced previously. That was good. I didn't want to be the same as everybody else. Besides, I wasn't just looking for an ornament. Also, I didn't want the girl to think I'd bought the rights to her simply for sex. There would certainly be that, but it wasn't my only purpose for her.

Finally, she stammered, "Karmen... with a K." Then, she visibly relaxed. Whether my roaming hands were distracting her from being so uptight or not, I didn't know, but I was glad to see some of the tension leave her body.

My hands continued to manipulate her lovely, young body as I said, "Karmen. Lovely name. Thank you. I'm sure I'll call you other things once I get you home, maybe not nice things, but when I take you out of the house, I'll want to call you something the vanilla world will hear and understand. You're given name will do nicely.

"How do you feel right now, my lovely little Karmen? Speak up, so you can be heard."
 
Last edited:
I cleared my throat as he continued to roam my body. I felt it-it felt great and something I had never experienced before.

He said I had a lovely name. I couldn't help it, and a small smile emerged from my lips.

''I...'' I heard myself trail off. How did I feel? It was almost unexplainable. I was hot, and yet I had chill bumps. I had *never* felt like this before, but it was obvious that my body liked it, even if my mind didn't.

I cleared my throat once again, hesitating before answering.

''I feel...really good Sir. Almost unexplainable.'' I said a tad bit louder, my voice slightly shaking.
 
It was quite obvious Karmen was embarrassed to speak out in a room full of people. In fact, she seemed like she wanted crawl under a table and be as inconspicuous as possible. That she was standing here, nearly in the center of the room, gazing at me in a manner she would likely consider bold, appeared to be taking as much willpower as she could muster. That I was asking her to be heard as well as seen seemed almost beyond her ability. Still, she cleared her throat and started, but then hesitated at how loud her voice sounded in a room that had fallen silent, watching our exchange.

''I feel... really good Sir. Almost unexplainable.'' she eventually forced out. Even amid her uneasiness, my manipulation of her body was drawing her mind away - however slightly - from her self-consciousness at being the center of attention.

And center of attention we were, too. Though my Karmen maintained her eye contact with me, everyone else was focused on us. I knew my technique as a dominant was out of the ordinary, but really, there're no hard-and-fast rules for any of this, and so I did things the way I wanted.

I knew everyone in the room was waiting for me to get this beautiful black woman off, make her moan and writhe right there in front of everybody.

"We'll have to work on your powers of description, little girl. But for now, I think it's time for you to feel." At that, I leaned forward on my seat and took Karmen's presently-neglected nipple between my lips and began to suck...
 
The moan that escaped my lips was surprising-suddenly, the feeling on my nipple felt good as hell.
Instinctively, I pulled back, but He tightened the grip around my waist, taking more of my nipple into his mouth as let out another moan. I suddenly didn't want him to pull away. I wanted to grip his head and pull him in, but I just bit my lip to contain myself, and closed my eyes.
 
I couldn't see Karmen's face, but I could hear that she was holding back.

Briefly, removed my lips from her nipple, but just before I went back to sucking and licking it, I shoved two fingers into her madly aroused cunt and barked, "Cum, girl! And let everyone here hear ir!"
 
I felt it come within me, and as much I tried to stop myself from cuming, I couldn't and I felt myself explode. My knees buckled, and I let out a yell as my back arched. I felt good-extremely good, and I couldn't make my moans stop until my orgasm subsided.

I bit my lip hard, feeling more embarassment than before.
 
My command hit Karmen like I'd slapped her. Still, she fought her body's desire to succumb to the sensations I was sending coursing through her nubile young body. It was a battle between her submissiveness and her shyness.

Submissiveness - coupled with the fact that I wasn't about to let up on my manipulation of her body - finally won out.

At first, she tried to hold it in, which only made her orgasm burst out of her that much louder when it did finally take over. She writhed and screamed, a truly gorgeous sight, at the moment unable to tamp down the roaring stimulation she was feeling.

Eventually, I was forced to abandon her breasts, so I could support her with one arm while continuing to rub her beautiful pussy with the other.

Her climax lasted quite a while, which told me she'd been denied (whether by Amanda or her own embarrassment) for some time.

A glance showed that everyone in the room's eyes were riveted. The male slaves' cocks were hard, and the females' nipples were tight and protruding. Amanda appeared impressed, apparently that I got past Karmen's defenses so quickly, I assumed.

After a minute or so, Karmen's orgasm started subsiding, and her eyes re-opened, to give me a look of grateful astonishment.

When her climax was finally over, and she stood panting in the aftermath, it was time for me to make a decision. I'm not really one for big public displays, even ones such as the one I just put on with my new girl. Still, I knew there were members there that evening that were expecting the next logical step...

I looked up into my girl's big, brown eyes and told her, "You've had yours, now give me mine."
 
My breath caught out of my throat. I knew he wanted me to please Him but I couldn't do it in from all these people, that I realized were now staring at me! I could have died rite there. What He wanted me to do, I didn't have any idea. I had very few experiences sexually, and most of them had been with Miss Amanda.

I hated this situation, and after my post orgasmic haze, reality set in and I hung my head down low.

I bit my lip, a sure sign that I was nervous and starting pulling on my hair.
''What do you want me to do, Sir?'' I said quietly. I was starting to tremble, and I could hear my nervousness in my voice.
 
Immediately after I gave Karmen this rather vague - but obvious order, I received the deer-in-the-headlights bit. She had no problem making eye-contact now!

I'd already learned that much of this girl's submission would entail public displays. She hated it so much, that would be the boundary I would bump against again and again, much to Karmen's chagrin, I was certain.

To be honest, I wasn't enamored of the idea of exposing myself in this crowd, either, but I knew there were members of the audience who thought some reciprocity was in order. Besides, since Karmen so disliked exposure of any kind, it was only fitting that she be made to do what I was sure seemed the most degrading thing she could do in front of so many.

When she started biting her lip and playing with her hair, I rather expected what came out of her mouth next:

''What do you want me to do, Sir?'' she asked tremulously, in a little-girl voice. Oh, she wasn't going to get by with that...

"You're not a stupid girl. That Sister Amanda took you in tells me that much. Why don't you tell me what I want you to do. And make sure it's good and loud. My hearing isn't what it used to be."
 
I let out a small huff of breath. Was he enjoying this? It certainly seemed so.

I once again glanced around the room, feeling more heat radiating off my body, then secretly cut my eyes at Him. I mean, honestly, it wasn't as if I asked to orgasm.He did that on His own accord, and now wanted me to pay Him back a sexual favor when 1) I have never had one with a guy, and 2) I had no idea what to do in the first place.

I racked my brain for something that would be pleasurable to Him. I felt like I was on display now.

Ugh! I was now stuck in a hard place. But He was right- I'm definitely not stupid-far from it, in fact. I didn't graduate early for anything.

I finally decided that I would give him a hand job, as He gave me. It was a complete equal. I should give Him oral and bite Him, but I wasn't that bold. Still though, he obviously liked seeing me embarassed.

''Would you like me to pleasure you with my hand, Sir.'' I said loudly.
 
I saw a brief flit of annoyance cross Karmen's pretty face. Maybe she wasn't quite as shy as she thought she was. Still, she seemed put off by something. I'd have to find out what it was.

Finally, she blurted out, ''Would you like me to pleasure you with my hand, Sir?" Her frustration seemed to make her a little bolder. In fact, the manner in which she said it almost had the tone of a "Fuck you." There was a tiger somewhere beneath that kitten. It would be interesting to see if I could bring it out more often. It's so much more fun doing certain things to a defiant woman than a pliant one.

Calmly, I responded, "Not exactly what I had in mind, but it'll do for now."
 
I resisted the urge to say, Yeah, I know thats not what you had in mind. I knew He wanted me to pleasure Him with my mouth.

Damn right I wasn't stupid.
I slowly got on my knees, then sat on them. I tried to figure out what to do. I had never done this before. I didn't have to know he was big. I could tell.

I briefly looked up, and saw He had a smirk across His face.

I looked back down and rolled my eyes privately. I knew He was enjoying this.

I outlined his cock with my pointer finger. I unzipped him slowly...then hesitated.

I was wondering how I was gonna do this. I was hoping He would tell me so I wouldn't be completely in the dark about it.
 
Wow, more attitude from her, even if she didn't say anything. I could feel the hostility radiate, even if for only a moment. My, for all her shyness, once Karmen's juices got flowing, that shyness was pretty much out the window, even if she still obeyed. She was so irritated, I bet I could have told her to run around the block, just as she was, and she'd have done it, not from submissive obedience, but sheerly from a cantankerous streak that was hidden beneath.

Still, even if she wasn't happy with the way I was doing things, she grudgingly obeyed. I was prepared to stop the proceedings and spank some of that attitude out of her, then offer her round, black ass to the room, while she took my cock down her defiant throat, to help drive my point home.

But, fortunately for her, she didn't have to go through such an ordeal... yet. Keep on, and she'd learn how much attitude I was willing to take from a girl of mine.

For a moment, Karmen just played with my erection from outside my pants. I suddenly felt the eyes on me as I'm sure Karmen had previously, and still did. What she was doing felt good, but it looked even better, and when I felt the teeth of my zipper releasing one by one, I relished the idea of my girl seeing for the first time the cock that would be sampling every one of her holes, over and over, in the future.

When she finally got my zipper down and pulled my pants to my knees, freeing my hard-on, the look she gave told me a lot. I think I'd found myself a virgin! This girl must have only known women previously, and apparently some of the stereotypes about young folk and promiscuity were at least in some degree false. At least, in this case, they seemed to be.

I'd been acting kind of smug the last few minutes, and I think that was only fueling the ornery streak Karmen was exhibiting, so I dialed that down a bit and tried to say, comfortingly:

"It won't hurt you. Take your time. Enjoy it. Do whatever seems natural."
 
Last edited:
I knew I was pushing His buttons. It was written all over His face. As much as I wanted to dial it down a bit, I knew it'd be hard. He was the kind I knew would give me punishment quickly.

He was huge. It was the first real(unrelated) cock I'd seen. Thick, too. I can't even imagine how that would go into somebody.

He told me to take my time, nicer this time. I turned off my defiance streak, at least for now, and nodded.

I wrapped my right hand against his hard cock...It felt nice. With my left, I traced my french manicured finger along his shaft.
 
I saw Karmen's hackles lower a bit at my calmer tone, which was good. For a shy girl, she certainly had a decidedly UN-shy streak. Still, it glowed like a spotlight that public exhibition would be the thing this girl would do the most, since she hated it so. Pushing limits - isn't that what a good portion of this is all about?

Tentatively, she reached out for my hard cock. I could tell she was enthralled with its size. 'Just think what it's going to feel like when I actually put it in you, little girl,' I thought. But that would come later. No way I was going to fuck her in quite so public a venue, though I'd seen full intercourse at some of these events in the past.

Her fingers were a bit cool, but they were soft on my shaft, and the light touch her hesitance caused felt absolutely heavenly. I let out a gasp at the first contact, which caused her to pull away as if I'd scalded her, or as if she was afraid she'd hurt me in some way. I gave her a smile to show her that I was just fine, and a nod for her to continue what she'd started.

"That's it, explore. Take your time," I encouraged.
 
Karmen

I was happy I hadn't hurt him, or done something wrong. He clearly reassured me and urged me to continue.

I smiled up at him slightly. Again , I gripped it again, putting more pressure on it my right hand, moving it slowly up and down. When I glanced up again, His eyes were closed, head back. I must have been doing this right.

I massaged it over and over. I loved the way it felt. I had my other hand, starting to massage His balls with it, He moaned slightly. I smiled, knowing I was making Him feel good.

I started to massage the head, rubbing the edges with finger to experiment.

Since I didn't even know what a guy's cum looked like, I hoped he would give me some sort of cue.
 
Now that her attitude was put away, at least for the moment, Karmen started playing with my shaft in earnest. It'd been far too long since I'd received a handjob, and I'd forgotten how good one can feel. And when it's performed by someone with a gentle touch, and soft hands, it's especially luscious.

I could tell Karmen wasn't sure of what she was doing, but she didn't stop, and even got her other hand into the act on my balls, something I always love. Eventually, I just let her play, enjoying being on the receiving end of what I suspected was her first real penis. I settled back in the chair, closed my eyes, and became the one "feeling" for a change. I forgot that there were others in the room. I didn't really care at that point.

Karmen's inexperienced hands were speeding me toward a climax, and if I was correct that she hadn't really had any experience with a real cock, she was certainly going to be surprised at what one would do when it got really excited...
 
Back
Top