Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Thursday morning. Had to take the trash out, needed to wear robe. After that, naked coffee in bed, naked weight work-out, naked sausage and eggs.
 
I was pretty resourceful and found a way to battle the shrinkage issue :)
Wearing a pair of socks helps me feel warmer in the winter, but not sure if they help with the shrinkage. Will need to pay attention...do some sort of test.
 
Riding my dildo sure keeps my mind off the chilly temp this morning!
 
Nothing like a naked Sunday morning lay in :)
Drinking a glass of orange juice
Hanging with all the sexy people of Lit
 
Naked Sunday morning (present, with coffee) is second only to naked Saturday morning! Welcome, all!
 
My wife will be away this afternoon for a class (we both usually work from home). She finds it distracting for either of us to be naked while we are working; therefore, I usually am clothed. But since she will be out this afternoon, maybe I should take advantage of the opportunity and work naked!
 
Yup, Naked here to. Love the freedom of being naked whenever I can. Outside is always the best and its great to hike nude. To cold here in the northeast so I turn up the heat and strip off my clothes. I enjoy nude chat sessions over to True Swingers... take care and stay bare
 
Yup, Naked here to. Love the freedom of being naked whenever I can. Outside is always the best and its great to hike nude. To cold here in the northeast so I turn up the heat and strip off my clothes. I enjoy nude chat sessions over to True Swingers... take care and stay bare
Have not done any nude hiking, other than walking nude from the parking lot to a secluded nude beach. Would like to try it as I love being naked outdoors...feels so natural and good.
 
I enjoy hiking and one hot day I was stripped down to just my shorts. I knew I was the only one on the trail by the register at the trail head. So I slipped the shorts off and wow did it feel great! I hid my backpack behind some rocks and just enjoyed the feeling of total freedom. Then I decided to walk up the trail a short distance. So nice to hike free! I heard a noise behind me and reality hit me. I'm naked on a public trail and my clothes are way back down the trail.
The feeling of total freedom being naked is fantastic and the chance I can get caught adds to the excitement. So far anyone who has caught me like this has been okay with it. If anyone tries this make sure you know your trail, go when there is less traffic. check the register. Its a good idea to carry your shorts if someone comes you can slip them on. Have fun!
 
We are planning to move from FL to TN. Once we do, I think there should be some good opportunities to hike nude, especially in the eastern part of the state.
 
It's crazy. I've made myself cum twice already today and I am playing with myself again. I clearly can't be trusted!
 
Back
Top