London Calling

Firesky88

Really Experienced
Have had some photos taken by a friend of mine.
I've been watching some threads for some time, but been rather quiet posting.
But now I thought it would be fun to show off.
I'm in the UK and am not the smallest girl in the world, so you have been warned.
Be nice.
I'm scared.
But typing this is making me breathless.

FS88

FS88:

Welcome to Lit. AmPic. I hope that you enjoy all your experiences here. Thank you for having the courage to post your pic here. This is a loving and caring community with many supporters. Hope to see more of you. :rose: :rose:

That is one gorgeous boob. :) Would you prefer that I fondle that with my soft hands, or lick it with my talented tongue? I am sure that the rest of the attached body is just as beautiful. :cattail:

Since I haven't been told to go away yet...

Attachments

• lit02.jpg
    lit02.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2,226

Have had some photos taken by a friend of mine.
I've been watching some threads for some time, but been rather quiet posting.
But now I thought it would be fun to show off.
I'm in the UK and am not the smallest girl in the world, so you have been warned.
Be nice.
I'm scared.
But typing this is making me breathless.

FS88

:rose: Lovely pics. Hope to see more soon! ;)

Catch your breath, Firesky, very sexy photos. Bonus points for an awesome thread title, the Clash! Thanks for sharing.

u have beautiful breasts, so very sexy, thanks for sharing them with us

Don't think size matters much here....you are very erotic and that's what it's all about.

You have very beautiful breasts. Looking forward to seeing more of you. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Very nice start to your thread. Very lovely. I do hope you'll get comfortable and stick around a while longer and continue to share.

Very hot, sister... You ladies are so beautiful and daring you make we want to hop right on and join you!!!

As if that's going to happen while you're sharing those spectacular breasts with us....;)

Love the hands as well- there's something so sexy about a woman wearing bright red nail polish

No matter what you may think of yourself, you'll always find someone who will think different. You will definitely find nothing but support here. Cast away your fears and show your true self with pride. :) And bewbs. Don't forget the bewbs! :devil:

what lovely comments to wake up to.
i'll try and reply to you all soon.
meanwhile.... te he...

Attachments

• lit03.jpg
    lit03.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,491
Great pics , lovely tits .

As an ass man im hoping you move on down that sexy body when taking pics , im sure you look great in a thong .

Red :rose:

Back