how big do you like your penis?

I like the aesthetic appeal of a large penis and would love to suck one... But my ass would probably have problems taking it. I've only been with a few men, most of whom had average sized penises.

Mine is about 6" erect and I guess average width... I was with one guy who had a rather small one compared to mine and it made me feel really dominant. When I was in him, he would stay soft but still said he was turned on. I loved fucking him and watching his smaller, soft penis flop all around!
 
Well I haven't yet, but when I am given the opportunity, I would liike to start out at about 4 to 5 inches, so that I can such the entire thing without chocking and then have it up my ass, and then if all goes well with that, then I would love to move up to 6 or 7 inches and see how it goes. Aah. what a great fantasy
 
I prefer anything from 6 to 8. The smaller ones are wonderful to lollipop for a few hours on end and take up the back side, and of course sometimes larger is better depending on the mood. Pretty sure larger than 8 would kill me though hehe.
 
What's funny here - and believe me, I'm just as guilty - is that more guys seem to be size queens compared to the gals on here. I personally prefer a cartoon-big cock in my ass or mouth, more so than an average sized guy (as evidenced by my oversized toy collection). Conversely, I am one of those guys who is average yet still discontent in the fact that most women agree size isn't that important. Maybe therein lies part of my attraction towards men... I want what I don't have.
 
I haven't seen enough cock to have a strong preference but, anything that is at least 6 in is cool.

I saw the first dick I did not like and girth is important. The dudes dick was way thin and had too much foreskin on it man was that disgusting.

and yes I quoted myself lol.
 
I saw the first dick I did not like and girth is important. The dudes dick was way thin and had too much foreskin on it man was that disgusting.

and yes I quoted myself lol.

Thanks for the unsettling image. In what capacity did you see this dick? Were you about to have a sexual encounter with this unfortunate soul? Did you follow through with it? If you bailed on him, how did you go about that?
 
What's funny here - and believe me, I'm just as guilty - is that more guys seem to be size queens compared to the gals on here. I personally prefer a cartoon-big cock in my ass or mouth, more so than an average sized guy (as evidenced by my oversized toy collection). Conversely, I am one of those guys who is average yet still discontent in the fact that most women agree size isn't that important. Maybe therein lies part of my attraction towards men... I want what I don't have.

I'm the opposite, I'm no John Holmes but have a good 8". I guess I'm a bit narcissistic, but before I finally sucked someone off and only fantasized about dick it was either mine or one in a porno. If it doesn't live up to the fantasy I still enjoy it but find myself wishing it was more of a mouthful.
 
I'm the opposite, I'm no John Holmes but have a good 8". I guess I'm a bit narcissistic, but before I finally sucked someone off and only fantasized about dick it was either mine or one in a porno. If it doesn't live up to the fantasy I still enjoy it but find myself wishing it was more of a mouthful.

Well... I guess I should say that even if it doesn't live up to the fantasy it's not like I'm going to walk away from it. Just wishful thinking I guess. Plus, even though I've had my fair share of average-to-small guys, I've been lucky enough to be with many larger men; and I find it's just a more satisfying experience to me.
 
I am 6.5 - 7" and have had no complaints. I've done guys a little smaller and enjoyed it too. Never had a real big one - I think I might gag or at least get a tired mouth if it's too big around.
 
Thanks for the unsettling image. In what capacity did you see this dick? Were you about to have a sexual encounter with this unfortunate soul? Did you follow through with it? If you bailed on him, how did you go about that?

we mutually j/o and I just went through with it becuase, I had like a four day load I needed to get out.
I am 6.5 in and had a j/o buddy who was a little bit smaller then me and it not bother me becuase it had a nice shape too it and it curved upwards which was interesting. Man I just need a cock but, ever time I try to get guys to j/o with online its not really there cock size that turns me off its everything else for some reason a lot of guys just give me the creeps. I am more picky about age and body type then cock size but, then agian I never want to see a pencil dick with too much foreskin on it.
 
I'd like a smaller 4 inch cock to slurp on. It would be very nice to suck on and I wouldn't have to worry about cramming it down my throat. Also, I have never had one in my derrier, but I have played with toys. I like the small toys in my @$$ better than large ones. Large ones make me bleed a little, as I have a narrow anus. I love taking it in the ass like a little girl getting her vagina stuffed though. Normally I think a guy would be ashamed to admit he had a smaller penis, but I'd relish any one who admitted it, as long as it is not too small.

i like them all ,but big is better for me ,i am small my self and the pleasure a big cock can bring is what i need wether in my mouth or in my boy pussy big is definitely better .
 
I wish I had a big dick for myself just because it is a status symbol. Not being in the hung class meant that I had to work harder to be good in bed (or at least i would like to think I'm good). So maybe I'm thankful for what I have if it did make me try harder to please.

That aside, another guy's cock size just doesn't matter to me. A cock simply cums with the territory of m2m sex. Perhaps part of that attitude comes from the fact that my orientation is that of a top. I look at a man to see his face, his ass, the shape of his body, the hirsute level of his body, the way he carries himself, his voice, etc. I'd rather be with a guy who was impotent or very small yet who was masculine, muscular, hirsuit, kissable, and fuckable, than to hold out for a big dick. To put it in a more positive light, I guess I have an "over-appreciation" for the rest of a man's body.
 
I don't have one. Except for the many fakes one I have for purposes. :D And they range in sizes.
 
Santa

i like mine, hard and fat... 7 to 8 inches long.. never seen a 9 i hope santa brings it to me for christmas....

Well, I am a Santa, and would love to try yours. I'm a never-ever but I would love to try a cut, short but FAT smooth dick for my "cookies" and, of course, the "milk".
 
5-7"is good range.....most common i've had 6"....sucked a 8.5...that was it for that biggie.

Preference: thick over long... 5.5" cut, shaved and thick...would be for me. Though I'm not much a penis man.....I prefer Cocks...
 
Last edited:
I'm kind of partial to cocks in the 4.5" to 6" range. I love swallowing the whole thing, so anything larger than 6" is too much for me to get in my mouth without gagging. Also, the only cock the I've had in my ass so far was 6" and it fit great, so I'd be afraid to try anything much larger. :D
Check out Check out http://www.reddit.com/r/tinydick
It's a forum with pictures for anyone who enjoys small penises (usually around 4.5" erect like mine).
There is even a video chat scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday Sept. 11). Read comments in the forum for details.

[I have no connection to the site]

PM me if you'd like to discuss the topic.
 
I thought about this for a min.....If the Mrs ever gave the thumbs up for a MFM....I guess I would be looking for a 7.5 - 8".... guess I'd like her to have a nice meaty cock again...
 
For me something around 7" would be nice, and about 5 or 6" around.
Something that could really fill my mouth while I slurp and suck :D
 
Back
Top