BBW's - Why is it hard to find the right one?

2ndchance

Literotica Guru
I have a huge fetish for BBW ladies... I love a nice round bottom, thick thighs and a nice soft tummy... Breasts are not high on the list but as long as they are nice and soft with some nice big nipples, I'm not turning them down...

BUT - please someone tell me why BBW's find it hard to believe that men like myself exist? I've had some real beautiful BBW's tell me, I'm just trying to play their emotions just to get laid. Trust me, its not that, I love the female anatomy and when its a BBW, I love it even more.

Just looking for some curvy ladies to chat with and make some new friends...

PM me or reply here... Come on BBW ladies, I know you are there...

im a bbw of like 285 lbs, but am having to lose weight due to health issues

I can understand bbw not believing guys find them desirable & naturally their defences are up.
I too like bbw.
I'm half islander & I'm told island men from where my mum comes from do like their women big & the bigger the better.
That helps me understand why I am like I am.
I must admit I do love huge breasts though.

Also I've come to realize I'm a bit submissive & I've always been turned on by taller woman & the idear of a taller & fuller dominant woman has always been very hot to me.

With both the islander & submissive factor no wonder I love bbw.

When I was younger & use to go out drinking & dancing, my best mate use to tell me how I'd get drunk & always head straight past the thin good looking chicks & end up dancing with the biggest girl on the dance floor. He says I'd have this Austin Powers look on my face, totally pleased with my find.
He swears I have a fetish for larger ladies.

Last edited:
I have a huge fetish for BBW ladies... I love a nice round bottom, thick thighs and a nice soft tummy... Breasts are not high on the list but as long as they are nice and soft with some nice big nipples, I'm not turning them down...

BUT - please someone tell me why BBW's find it hard to believe that men like myself exist? I've had some real beautiful BBW's tell me, I'm just trying to play their emotions just to get laid. Trust me, its not that, I love the female anatomy and when its a BBW, I love it even more.

The maon problem is perception. BBW's are often told they are not attractive etc. When they find a person who does think they are, alot of insecurities come out. You need to take your time with any woman to get to know her

OBJECTION, Your Honor

DEFENSE ATTORNEY: His premise: BBW's - Why is it hard to find the right one?
implies that there is a WRONG ONE.
JUDGE: Sustained
JURY: We rule in favor of the defense.
JUDGE: Court Adjourned

The maon problem is perception. BBW's are often told they are not attractive etc. When they find a person who does think they are, alot of insecurities come out. You need to take your time with any woman to get to know her

EXACTLY!!! Get to know her, not just pick her for her looks! Whether you want a woman to be skinny, big, short, tall, or whatever, the first thing you need to do is get to know the woman herself. Talk to her truthfully and follow through on your words, don't just say them, but also mean them! And women, the same goes for you also! We need to remember we are people with emotions and we needed to be treated with respect and honesty!

*gets off soapbox* :rose:

Maybe develop an actual relationship first and let sex happen when it happens.

EXACTLY!!! Get to know her, not just pick her for her looks! Whether you want a woman to be skinny, big, short, tall, or whatever, the first thing you need to do is get to know the woman herself. Talk to her truthfully and follow through on your words, don't just say them, but also mean them! And women, the same goes for you also! We need to remember we are people with emotions and we needed to be treated with respect and honesty!

I don't disagree in general. I do think so many BBWs had been ignored or disrespected many of them be believe they are not women who can be wanted, desired or loved. This despite the number of threads on these boards populated by many guys who really like a woman with curves.

There are bunches of us who really like and care for wonderful women who are not skinny emaciated stick figures. I want a woman who is a bit older, has experience, has curves and knows herself and wants and needs.

I agree you need to establish some kind of connection or at least I do. So talking in a noisy club may not be the best way. There is dating, phone, email or IM chatting. Several ways each can keep their distance and anonymity while still being able to communicate with each other.

Since I am no longer on the market, so to speak, these are just my thoughts.

Mike

That's what gets me, I don't just go by looks, trust me, I've seen some women that in my mind are perfect but the attitude turns me off. And I have gotten to know them, talked, emailed, texter, dated and a lot of times its the same thing, "just because I'm a big girl you think I'll be easy to sleep with" or "you don't have to lie about big girls just so I'll feel better"...

newfound observations

... Modern Fashion is FINALLY getting the idea that a person does not have to be oh-so-thin or built like a Greek Deity to realize that they can still have a sexiness to be viewed for all

I believe it is known as "Full Figured". I have a Y-chromosome, so I don't entirely understand it but so well.

It sounds like a respectable start. After all, historically a larger person was a sign of wealth & influence because they can afford to maintain themselves in that manner

I can understand bbw not believing guys find them desirable & naturally their defences are up.
I too like bbw.
I'm half islander & I'm told island men from where my mum comes from do like their women big & the bigger the better.

Also I've come to realize I'm a bit submissive & I've always been turned on by taller woman & the idear of a taller & fuller dominant woman has always been very hot to me.

When I was younger & use to go out drinking & dancing, my best mate use to tell me how I'd get drunk & always head straight past the thin good looking chicks & end up dancing with the biggest girl on the dance floor. He says I'd have this Austin Powers look on my face, totally pleased with my find.

The way you put these three words together is why people like me don't believe men find us attractive!

I too like bbw.

Lol the image there of you passing by all the hot thin girls to the big girl is adorable and hysterical. Props.

personally I think BBW are very hot.Been married to one for thirty years and she gets tired of my hands all over her.As for finding the right one,that may take time.But there are those that are confident and happy with themselves for who they are.

First, it is kind of an insult to refer to your preference as a fetish. Second the main reason for the insecurities...I can only speak for myself...but just look at any magazine. You will not find a BBW as a model, except if it is a 'before' picture of some poor woman with no make-up on who looks like she just rolled out of bed. Mainstream society speaks and thin is in...I am glad you posted your interest though it is nice to feel wanted and desirable. :kiss:

First, it is kind of an insult to refer to your preference as a fetish. Second the main reason for the insecurities...I can only speak for myself...but just look at any magazine. You will not find a BBW as a model, except if it is a 'before' picture of some poor woman with no make-up on who looks like she just rolled out of bed. Mainstream society speaks and thin is in...I am glad you posted your interest though it is nice to feel wanted and desirable. :kiss:

Fetish may be the wrong term, and I apologize, but my preference for bigger women is still the same. Society depicts the ideal woman as thin, big breasts and round ass. But if you look at society as a whole, the majority of women are not thin, do not have big breasts and if they have an ass its because the rest of their body is proportional to it. It's not always about how big a woman is to me, but more about the confidence and personality they have that goes along with their size...

In my opinion there are no ugly women, well maybe a few who have been down by thoughless people, who try to embarrass and hurt others just because they don't have a single touch of humanity in their body, and want to hurt everyone that they meet.Every female I have ever met was beautiful in her own way. And usually if given the chance to prove it, are beautiful inside and out. Remember looks fade for everyone but the beauty that is on the inside never fades.

bbw ladies

I share your love of the big ladies

The way you put these three words together is why people like me don't believe men find us attractive!

Awhh..Come here darlin & let me give you a cuddle. Know that you are beautiful!
That's not a baseball bat in my pants now is it!

Last edited:
Lol- that's what I was thinking. All you hear about is how fat Americans are, so I don't understand how any American guys can have so much trouble. Lol

Hehe, I figure it's like me liking Austrialians but since I live in the US they're hard to find :)

Back