Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a little like my body's been run over by a semi ~ thanks to a cold, lack of sleep and my personal trainer. Sometimes I wonder why I pay for such torture. :)

Today at the gym I heard this song, which always makes me smile because it's so me, it's a little scary. Kisses to my special friend who sends me playlists. :kiss:

Bigger kisses to Mr. Shy, who puts up with me and my RL crazy-ass ways. :kiss:

New 8
New 9
New 10
New 11

Have a good day :heart:bugs!

Very tasty :):rose:

wow...

Hey J.....I'm 'almost' speechless with the latest pics of your new sexy lingerie !! Very nice stuff...makes you look more edible than ever :). Hope you feel better...take care babe.

I feel a little like my body's been run over by a semi ~ thanks to a cold, lack of sleep and my personal trainer. Sometimes I wonder why I pay for such torture. :)

Today at the gym I heard this song, which always makes me smile because it's so me, it's a little scary. Kisses to my special friend who sends me playlists. :kiss:

New 8
New 9
New 10
New 11

I would like to build a house and live in your bra. Is that ok?

Hey there :heart:bugs! I am woefully behind on my replies, I must admit ~ I was preoccupied this weekend. Mr. Shy took me lingerie shopping, and you know how much I love to shop! Here are some pics of the first new set...

New1
New2
New3
New4

My first comment, just for you my friend! Pics are soooo pretty! You're awesome, as always, and that outfit sure adds some spice to this chilly night.

xoxo
kel

New 8
New 9
New 10
New 11

Look at you working that sexy stuff! Love 11; feel like I could reach out and hug you :) Guess which one hub likes the most?

New 8
New 9
New 10
New 11

Mr. Shy probably can not believe he is married to a hottie like you!:cattail:

New 8
New 9
New 10
New 11

Lovely new pictures and lingerie. Sounds like a good weekend. Bummer about getting a cold.
Thanks for sharing :)

Hey there :heart:bugs! I am woefully behind on my replies, I must admit ~ I was preoccupied this weekend. Mr. Shy took me lingerie shopping, and you know how much I love to shop! Here are some pics of the first new set...

Well thank him for helping you look so damn fabulous!

New 8
New 9
New 10
New 11

Because you have been young lady. I feel the same way; but mine is due to wife having surgery & me having a sinus infection.

Supershy, you have created an excellent thread. I will be back.

Wow! Thanks for sharing these. You've made my day.
Glad to be your day-maker!

Damn...incredible new lingerie. Amazing pictures. I hope that the Mr. got you *lots* of new lingerie
He sure *did* ...now I just need to find the time to take some pics!

I did thank you
I hope you did too
Very hot
Very tasty
You are such a sweetie. :kiss:

Hey J.....I'm 'almost' speechless with the latest pics of your new sexy lingerie !! Very nice stuff...makes you look more edible than ever. Hope you feel better...take care babe.
Thanks ~ hoping tomorrow is a better day. At least I can sit back in my fuzzy slippers and robe and watch some hockey!

And soft, sweet kisses back to you.
Yummmmmmmmmmmy

I would like to build a house and live in your bra. Is that ok?
Why, sure! The more the merrier :devil:

Oh, and a vacation home in your stockings so I can visit those places when they are available.
Even better!

My first comment, just for you my friend! Pics are soooo pretty! You're awesome, as always, and that outfit sure adds some spice to this chilly night.

xoxo
kel
Thank you, girlie! Yayyyy for your very first post ~ and to think you lost your virginity right here! :kiss::kiss:

Look at you working that sexy stuff! Love 11; feel like I could reach out and hug you :) Guess which one hub likes the most?
Awwwww.... thank you ~ I just *love* hugs and :kiss:'s

Mr. Shy probably can not believe he is married to a hottie like you!:cattail:
Thank you, sweet:heart:

Lovely new pictures and lingerie. Sounds like a good weekend. Bummer about getting a cold.
Thanks for sharing
I do like to share. Lots of hot tea, honey and lemon ~ I'm on the mend, thank you!

Well thank him for helping you look so damn fabulous!
Yes!

Mmm...that's just the "hands on" attitude I do love so much!!
Hands on, mouth on....

Because you have been young lady. I feel the same way; but mine is due to wife having surgery & me having a sinus infection.
Oh no! I'm sorry you are having a tough time. Kisses for my Prince Albert :kiss: (we both have colds, so it's OK)

awesome choices in the sexy nightwear!!! thanks for sharing all!!
Thank you!

Supershy, you have created an excellent thread. I will be back.
Awwww, thank you for stopping by and saying so! Come by anytime!

Those are fabulous... have fun!! ;)
Thanks, babe!

I love the new lingerie!! Very hot!! One thing tho....I'm jealous of the bedpost!!!:eek:
Hahahahaha :cattail:

...buried balls deep! :D
I had something to say, but it kind of came out like mffllbbbbbmmmmmmmm....

Gorgeous. You sure do know how to take a quick and dirty picture ;) What else do you know how to do quick and dirty?
I know *all* about dirty... quick or not.

Mmmmm someone got me a new gift.

Bring that lingerie over, sexy.
Shhhhhh!! That was supposed to be our little secret.... :devil:

Oh well. . .can't take it back now. Guess you'll just have to come and give me a good talking too. And I'll give you a good tongue lashing back.
A good talking to, huh? You didn't think I'd let you off *that* easily, do you? :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back