Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
show

Is it me, or is this week dragging? I don't know if it's the cold, the fact that I am dead tired, or that I am looking forward to having someone to sleep next to ~ but I can't wait for the weekend to get here!

I really need to do some lingerie shopping, but all I can think about is thermal underwear and flannel sheets right now.

Maybe I should design some sexy flannel bras and panties for those of us who live with cold and snow all winter. SB, Andrea, Kitty ~ would you help me and try them out? If anyone can make flannel sexy (or a paper bag), it's you three!

Plaid_22
Plaid_19
Plaid_20

Have a good night my lovebugs!

A lingerie fashion show with Shy, SB, Andrea, and Kitty could seriously contribute to global warming.

Is it me, or is this week dragging? I don't know if it's the cold, the fact that I am dead tired, or that I am looking forward to having someone to sleep next to ~ but I can't wait for the weekend to get here!

I really need to do some lingerie shopping, but all I can think about is thermal underwear and flannel sheets right now.

Maybe I should design some sexy flannel bras and panties for those of us who live with cold and snow all winter. SB, Andrea, Kitty ~ would you help me and try them out? If anyone can make flannel sexy (or a paper bag), it's you three!

You are already doing one hell of a job making flannel sexy! ;)

Hope you have a good weekend and stay warm. If you need help staying warm let me know.

Plaid_22
Plaid_19
Plaid_20

Absofuckinglutely! :)

You sexy thing you! The plaid series is so hot! :kiss:

Is it just my imagination.......:rolleyes:

..or do these tits look like they are just asking to be hosed down......:D

Plaid_19

......well...actually........I think I'd rather shoot it here.........:devil:

Plaid_13

Now I know that I can see your pubic hair.......:p

But were you turned on doing this......because it looks to me like your panties are wet....!?!:eek::eek:

Plaid_22
Plaid_19
Plaid_20

It was a long week :(
But thank you for brightening the weekend:kiss:

Plaid_22
Plaid_19
Plaid_20

just love the way you tease......plaid 20... since you're offering that pert hard nippled breast up I believe numerous love bites are in order wouldn't you say?;);):devil::D

Goodness you do look amazing in that nightie!
Why, thank you :kiss:

You are so gorgeous, I have such a crush on you!
Awwww ... kisses for you

Fill my mouth. . .only fair.
You really *do* always have to have the last word, don't you.... I mean, how can I argue with *that*? ;)

mmm i like fine print just like how fine you are hehe
Oh, my sweet mackkjackk... :kiss:

more lovely pics #13.. love you in this position...let's make that wet spot much larger:
Yes, let's work on that, indeed!

is that a wet spot i see? yummy
Mayyyybeeeee.....:eek:

i sure would like to be where your heel is in this pic.
Well, what are you waiting for?

Mmhmmm...so you say. C'mere and prove it for me.
I never back away from a challenge...

You can always climb in our bed and snuggle with us under the flannel sheets. Bet we would keep you warm (and maybe sweaty?
XOXO
Yesssssss .... :devil:

A lingerie fashion show with Shy, SB, Andrea, and Kitty could seriously contribute to global warming.
What would Al Gore say?

You are already doing one hell of a job making flannel sexy!
Thank you, sweet:heart:

Indeed you are...I will go shopping with you. I have many things I would want to buy you
Excellent. I do love shopping!

Hope you have a good weekend and stay warm. If you need help staying warm let me know.
I always need to be warm.... hope your weekend was fun :kiss:

Absofuckinglutely! :)

You sexy thing you! The plaid series is so hot! :kiss:
Well, it doesn't get more definitive than *that* ... it's a date! :cattail: Love the new AV ~ gorgeous!

Is it just my imagination.......

..or do these tits look like they are just asking to be hosed down......

......well...actually........I think I'd rather shoot it here.........

Now I know that I can see your pubic hair.......

But were you turned on doing this......because it looks to me like your panties are wet....!?!
I *love* your imagination.... and taking pics, as you can see.... :devil:

Good, good and good lol
It's nice to know it excites you too
It was a long week :(
But thank you for brightening the weekend
You are so sweet ~ hope you had a lovely weekend :kiss:

just love the way you tease......plaid 20... since you're offering that pert hard nippled breast up I believe numerous love bites are in order wouldn't you say?
Love bites...Mmmmmmmmm.. I think I love that :heart::heart:

Monday... well, now Tuesday...

Hey there :heart:bugs! I am woefully behind on my replies, I must admit ~ I was preoccupied this weekend. Mr. Shy took me lingerie shopping, and you know how much I love to shop! Here are some pics of the first new set...

New1
New2
New3
New4

You look fantastically beautiful in your new lingerie, and I love you using it as your new avatar.

Just beautiful.

Love it Jo!! Lucious leg shot!! Leaves me wondering what the rear view has in store!!.. u r such a beautiful sight!

Hey there :heart:bugs! I am woefully behind on my replies, I must admit ~ I was preoccupied this weekend. Mr. Shy took me lingerie shopping, and you know how much I love to shop! Here are some pics of the first new set...

Well if you're going to be ahead on your pic taking, then certainly we can understand you being behind on replies! Love new lingerie... and love to see you in it!

You look fantastically beautiful in your new lingerie, and I love you using it as your new avatar.

Just beautiful.
Thank you, sweet EctoJohn. Soft, sweet kisses for your lips.

Love it Jo!! Lucious leg shot!! Leaves me wondering what the rear view has in store!!.. u r such a beautiful sight!
Thank you. Ah, the rear view... my rear occasionally will make an appearance...

Fuck. You are hot! Love the new lingerie!!
xoxoxo.
Thanks sexy lady! :rose:

Well if you're going to be ahead on your pic taking, then certainly we can understand you being behind on replies! Love new lingerie... and love to see you in it!
I hadn't thought about it *that* way. Love it!! Thank you :kiss:

Round of applause
I feel like I should curtsey...

Super hottie you need to shop more!:cattail:
Yes! Yes, I should shop more. To me, that's like saying "eat more ice cream," or "have more sex" ~ who can say *no* to that?

Lovely lingerie on a lovely body.
Thank you sweet:heart:

Why does it feel like Monday?

I feel a little like my body's been run over by a semi ~ thanks to a cold, lack of sleep and my personal trainer. Sometimes I wonder why I pay for such torture. :)

Today at the gym I heard this song, which always makes me smile because it's so me, it's a little scary. Kisses to my special friend who sends me playlists. :kiss:

Bigger kisses to Mr. Shy, who puts up with me and my RL crazy-ass ways. :kiss:

New 8
New 9
New 10
New 11

Have a good day :heart:bugs!

Damn...incredible new lingerie. Amazing pictures. I hope that the Mr. got you *lots* of new lingerie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back