I Just Want To Say.......

The thought of looking in your eyes as I put the collar around your sweet neck.....clasping the buckle......your eyes wide....and blinking.....as you lower your head....Daddy loves you little girl......Daddy loves the thought of claiming you .......:heart:

Thinking about you and some of the things we have posted about......I just have to say........

That the constant....repeated.... thoughts of "claiming" come to mind......collars and the act of clasping it around your neck.....the look of wonder and anticipation in your eyes......the powerful thoughts and how the slightest thought of this hardens my cock.......as you glance to the floor and see my hardness standing straight out....you step closer....the head of my cock just caressing your little girl belly.......as you kneel down........:heart:

I have to honestly say that this has NEVER been a turn on for me before.....but the conversations we've had, the posts back and forth, THESE last two posts from you....they send shivers of excitement through me and set a curiosity burning deep within me.....and I find my desire for this growing.....more than I ever could have imagined....:heart:

I just want to say that I love the fact that I can talk to so many different people openly about things and maybe kinks that I have. I have started to find my voice and realize that yeah, it's ok that I want to dominate a man. I know there is a fine line between "bitch" and "dominate". I see all this pictures of women being bound and collared and I picture a strong, intelligent man willingly getting on his knees before me. Even though he could snap me in half, he touches me with the gentlest of touches.

I am aroused by how many smart and literate men are around me. I love to flirt and play and listen to what makes them tick. I love how a few words on a thread can sometimes build chemistry and you get a PM. How cautious a man can get in sending a PM knowing that the woman can scorn them on the other end. But the chemistry builds and soon you might have a friendship and a nice exchange of words.

Sometimes its fun to find the men you fully engage with. Something just clicks and you find yourself holding your breath for his PM or emails. You hope you convey the way your breath catches from the excitement you feel as you write to him.

So for me my desires are still being defined. They are lines in the sand that are constantly getting blurred. I have my hard stops and it's fun trying to reach them.

Wow!
Great post Scentofawoman....(I love that name)........You have presented thoughtful, intriguing, and introspective feelings and desires......I guess honest and genuine would come to mind.......

While I have always leaned more dominantly since my late teens, your conversation begs me....to always remember and recognize my own vulnerabilities.....search those dark corners of my soul where I too am vulnerable....sometimes fearing even a glance in that direction......but still seeing honestly the excitement and anticipation of "letting go".......

Interesting........

Thank you......

I have to honestly say that this has NEVER been a turn on for me before.....but the conversations we've had, the posts back and forth, THESE last two posts from you....they send shivers of excitement through me and set a curiosity burning deep within me.....and I find my desire for this growing.....more than I ever could have imagined....:heart:

This is the reason I love the "little girl".......in you.......and then......the strong confident woman who writes with clarity.....honesty......and desire....:heart:

My thoughts regarding "collaring"....."claiming" have always been and still remain conflicted....full of tension.....as well.....my thoughts have never been traditional....I love my girl....smart....sassy...capable....strong....

But.....it's always been about the journey.....about moments......about the moment the collar is clasp around your neck....is that not possibly the most powerful "moment"......the giving up of one's self for another.....even for a "moment"......the embracing of complete trust.....the circle of trust.....

And.....in some metaphoric way... isn't this our conversation......:heart:

I just want to say that I love the fact that I can talk to so many different people openly about things and maybe kinks that I have. I have started to find my voice and realize that yeah, it's ok that I want to dominate a man. I know there is a fine line between "bitch" and "dominate". I see all this pictures of women being bound and collared and I picture a strong, intelligent man willingly getting on his knees before me. Even though he could snap me in half, he touches me with the gentlest of touches.

I have thought about submitting to a woman because I want to please her. I enjoy pleasing women, and I especailly enjoy hearing wordless sounds of pleasure (be they from sexual release, a kneading massage, or a satisfying meal).

Scentofawoman, I liked your post, and I imagin giving myself over to your will. I want to use my skills for your pleasure, and better yet, I want you to teach me new skills. I don't want you to ask anything of me; I want you to tell me instead.

I also really like your username. I think the scent is one of the most exciting and sexy attributes of a women. When I do have sex, I always take my time to breath in the natural smells. Filling my lungs in one long slow intake over a woman's body always always always turns me on and excites me.

This is the reason I love the "little girl".......in you.......and then......the strong confident woman who writes with clarity.....honesty......and desire....:heart:

My thoughts regarding "collaring"....."claiming" have always been and still remain conflicted....full of tension.....as well.....my thoughts have never been traditional....I love my girl....smart....sassy...capable....strong....

But.....it's always been about the journey.....about moments......about the moment the collar is clasp around your neck....is that not possibly the most powerful "moment"......the giving up of one's self for another.....even for a "moment"......the embracing of complete trust.....the circle of trust.....

And.....in some metaphoric way... isn't this our conversation......:heart:
*nods*.....so true :heart:

Wow!
Great post Scentofawoman....(I love that name)........You have presented thoughtful, intriguing, and introspective feelings and desires......I guess honest and genuine would come to mind.......

While I have always leaned more dominantly since my late teens, your conversation begs me....to always remember and recognize my own vulnerabilities.....search those dark corners of my soul where I too am vulnerable....sometimes fearing even a glance in that direction......but still seeing honestly the excitement and anticipation of "letting go".......

Interesting........

Thank you......

Your welcome and thank you for your words too.

I have thought about submitting to a woman because I want to please her. I enjoy pleasing women, and I especailly enjoy hearing wordless sounds of pleasure (be they from sexual release, a kneading massage, or a satisfying meal).

Scentofawoman, I liked your post, and I imagin giving myself over to your will. I want to use my skills for your pleasure, and better yet, I want you to teach me new skills. I don't want you to ask anything of me; I want you to tell me instead.

I also really like your username. I think the scent is one of the most exciting and sexy attributes of a women. When I do have sex, I always take my time to breath in the natural smells. Filling my lungs in one long slow intake over a woman's body always always always turns me on and excites me.

Thank you SS. I hope that you find a woman for your needs. Just be true to yourself and know what you want. It no way diminishes you as a man to express your needs to on your knees to a woman. Have fun in your explorations and desires.

;):cattail:

I do have a wonderful wife. She is adventerous and open minded. I began reading about submission and dominance only about a week ago. The other night when I proposed being her slave for an evening she was very interested. Its just a matter of finding time. Meanwhile I like talking about it with people online, and creating fantasies. It is good insparation.

right now I almost hate you all...I want you to feel my pain, my constant need. I come here, try to imagine I fit in, but I don't. I can't tell you what it's like to be carressed or feel a lover slide his cock deep into me. How can I "play" when I don't know? I can't remember what it's like to be kissed. I'm the little sister, listening to her older sister and her friends talk about boys. Cute, funny tag-a-long. So what if I've said this before, so I'm whining, or grabing for attention. while fuck you. this hurts. If I don't scream I'm going to explode and I have no where to hide

right now I almost hate you all...I want you to feel my pain, my constant need. I come here, try to imagine I fit in, but I don't. I can't tell you what it's like to be carressed or feel a lover slide his cock deep into me. How can I "play" when I don't know? I can't remember what it's like to be kissed. I'm the little sister, listening to her older sister and her friends talk about boys. Cute, funny tag-a-long. So what if I've said this before, so I'm whining, or grabing for attention. while fuck you. this hurts. If I don't scream I'm going to explode and I have no where to hide

Bound, I don't think you're whining or grabbing for attention, we all need to express what we're feeling, it doesn't do us any good to keep it bottled up inside. I'm glad you felt safe enough to express yourself here. I know there's nothing any of us can say that will make this better for you, but I hope you know that we're always willing to listen. I hate that you're hurting and I hope venting here helps, if only a tiny bit. Scream all you want for as long as you need, you shouldn't have to hide. :rose: {{HUGS}}

HUGS/KISSES to you BOUND:rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss::heart:

Go ahead and scream girl - you've earned it.....(Passing out ear plugs - Nothing wrong with her pipes I hear...)

Bound, I don't think you're whining or grabbing for attention, we all need to express what we're feeling, it doesn't do us any good to keep it bottled up inside. I'm glad you felt safe enough to express yourself here. I know there's nothing any of us can say that will make this better for you, but I hope you know that we're always willing to listen. I hate that you're hurting and I hope venting here helps, if only a tiny bit. Scream all you want for as long as you need, you shouldn't have to hide. :rose: {{HUGS}}

HUGS/KISSES to you BOUND :rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss::heart:

PMS/Frustration meltdown:eek: I came back to delete it but...*embarassed giggle*

You don't have to fit in if it doesn't feel right. It seems like most people around here are very accepting of differences.

*hugs* Bound......You always have people here who love you.......will listen.......:heart:

Great post little one.......:heart:

Sunday morning sex..........How I would love waking up........feeling your warmth as I reach out to caress your thighs......my finger trailing up to your butt......feeling the division between your cheeks as you pull your knee up......allowing me more access........I feel the wetness on your upper thigh.......raising my fingers to my face I inhale your scent.......to taste you.......knowing your desires are like mine......my hardness......your wetness.......I reach around cupping....holding....your breast.......leaning in to kiss your neck.......moving together as one.........

Oh......my..........that sent the temperature up at my house in a hurry. Now where is my SO when I need him..............:devil:

There's a moment in submission when the cries of "please let me
cum" become cries of "please stop making me cum". But there is not stopping. Not until you are broken and whimpering, quivering in Daddy's arms ... Safe and secure and fully aware of to just what sexual heights you are capable.

Being taken to both extremes in the course of an evening is mind blowing to say the least. It is a long moment of full and complete submission ... Where every wall either of you has built up comes crumbling down and there is no longer any barrier to the delights that await you both.

:rose:

There's a moment in submission when the cries of "please let me
cum" become cries of "please stop making me cum". But there is not stopping. Not until you are broken and whimpering, quivering in Daddy's arms ... Safe and secure and fully aware of to just what sexual heights you are capable.

Being taken to both extremes in the course of an evening is mind blowing to say the least. It is a long moment of full and complete submission ... Where every wall either of you has built up comes crumbling down and there is no longer any barrier to the delights that await you both.

:rose:

*nods*............Wow..........thanks for those thoughts.......always intense and intriguing the visions of submission........being vulnerable.......being pushed and held.......The "gift" of trust.......:rose:

*nods*............Wow..........thanks for those thoughts.......always intense and intriguing the visions of submission........being vulnerable.......being pushed and held.......The "gift" of trust.......:rose:

That thought has been turning over in my mind for a couple days now. I just didn't know how to say it. Thank you for letting me. :eek:

I have has a total turn around since joining Lite. it has made me re-evaluate me. I have always considered myself neither dominant or submissive but it seems my desires are more along the submissive side right now. I also considered myself fully straight but have had to admit to myself that I am not. I am happily married to an incredible woman that I am totally turned on by but I have desires make me admit to myself that I am bisexual.

Back