Fingerfucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like marshmallow fluff? The pure spongy nature of cold marshmallows makes them totally non peaky. However, melted is another story, but that would just lead to burned genitals.

#nogood

no ..you take the marshmallow and play with it between your fingers....making it look like taffy.

no heat..

no burned genitals..

just pure pleasure.

it depends on how you have your shit setup. personally i subscribe by posting in a thread and when i do it shows the thread in my user cp and it sends me an email when people i don't have on ignore post in the thread.

When I click on User CP, I see where it says "List Subscriptions", but I'm not sure what to do after that. It doesn't seem to be giving me any options. It does say I'm not subscribed to anything.

no ..you take the marshmallow and play with it between your fingers....making it look like taffy.

no heat..

no burned genitals..

just pure pleasure.

That is totally fucking brilliant. The Marshmallow Consortium Board should be paying you a fee for most creative after-market use for a whipped corn syrup product.

Hi, n00b, glad you made it back. Ok, so to subscribe look under thread tools. Shit. I think that's it. I can't remember and I'm posting on the phone. Oh fuck, I can't help. Forget it.

(Insert anal joke here)

Love

Lit Help Desk Nightime Lead

*this resolves ticket #928374645

You're much more helpful when the sun goes down...:D

[Sonny] Hey cocksucker, check your inbox [/Sonny]

Dude, that was the best Sonny impression. Ever. Except he calls me dick sucker. It took us a long time to settle on that nickname.

So I checked my PM. Oh meh. God. And I just scrolled up and saw the pic, too. I know my relationship is super old and established (but I don't wear granny panties or anything. Yet. Fuck. Did I type that?) ... but the way you talk about her is awesome.

When I click on User CP, I see where it says "List Subscriptions", but I'm not sure what to do after that. It doesn't seem to be giving me any options. It does say I'm not subscribed to anything.

when you go into user cp look in settings and options section and go to edit options. after you click that look for messaging and notification. in the second box (at least it's boxed off in aria chocolate) you'll see default thread subscription mode. select something besides do not subscribe. after that magic happens.

Dude, that was the best Sonny impression. Ever. Except he calls me dick sucker. It took us a long time to settle on that nickname.

So I checked my PM. Oh meh. God. And I just scrolled up and saw the pic, too. I know my relationship is super old and established (but I don't wear granny panties or anything. Yet. Fuck. Did I type that?) ... but the way you talk about her is awesome.

Dick sucker doesn't have the same bite. Yeah, I really can't complain now can I? And granny panties aren't all that terrible. Once a month.

when you go into user cp look in settings and options section and go to edit options. after you click that look for messaging and notification. in the second box (at least it's boxed off in aria chocolate) you'll see default thread subscription mode. select something besides do not subscribe. after that magic happens.

Thank you for the help, sir. I think I've got it figured out.

Now I just need to find some interesting threads.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but don't forget that there was an antibiotic and allergy med cocktail involved.
How's your Friday been?

My Friday, quite honestly, has been pretty short. I didn't wake up until about 2:30 PM PST. My sleep schedule is a little goofy these days.

Hope your day has been good, girl.

Dude, I know. But Sonny was adament. I'm cool with it.

And the hubs and I had our public vows at the wedding, and private vows. I vowed to never wear Granny panties I am pretty sure he will hold me to it unless I give up on nightly foot rubs, which he has done for 17 years except when we've been apart for work or circumstance.

So I will be the only 70 year old woman wearing a thong. Long story short.

Yeah but he won't be rubbing your crusty ass 70 year old feet when you get to that age. Might still appreciate the thong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back