The one in the Club he loved to see- CLOSED

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
~~Closed to DeliciousMaiden~~

Drew Yelen

5'10" 235lbs, short but shaggy brown hair that he tried to keep neat. His face showed signs of obvious long hours and his eyes told a tale of loneliness and despair in

his life. But the Vice President of a large company was the life for Drew, he chose this life of long hours, of lack of sleep, of no contact with the real world. All

he knew was the bottle and porno... Drew was not very good at being a ladies man, he felt as if he was invisible to the other sex. He lacked in the confidence of a

real man. Drew loved to drink and was a border line alcoholic. With the stress of his job and lack of a woman to be there with him to help him through his stress, he

only had the bottle to turn to, he often woke in the morning to drink to his wakening. Some said he had a problem, but when he was at work he kept it under control.

Drew was a over worked man and he needed some type of life other than work. He was often found after his long hours at a Gentleman's Club "The Lusty Rest" he was known

to frequent this club just about every day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It was Thursday and Drew could not wait till his day was over, he had a pile of paper work on his desk and it was not getting smaller. He sighed as he took his flask

and took a large drink from it, he looked at the clock and saw it was almost 7pm. He shook his head as he looked to the parking lot and saw he was the only car there.

Drew took another drink as he took his black jacket and he tucked it under his arm as he walked out of his office, he turned the lights off and he locked the place up

as he left. He took another large drink and the last from his flask. He shook it as he sighed again.

"Time for some high quality whiskey."

He smiled as he got into his car, which was a nice Acura TL, which was dark blue in color, he slipped into the seat and he drove off down the road headed to the freeway. He turned on some tunes and thought about the one thing that gets him through the day, well other than his booze. That woman from the club that he loves to give his attention to. She was everything he wanted in a woman, beautiful, intelligent, kinky, and very naughty... she knew how to seduce to get what she wanted, and that was like taking charge to him. She was a woman that took what she wanted and if she didn't like you, you were not welcome. She was the most popular woman in the club, and he loved that she knew he would treat him so well. Drew got off on the exit and parked his car, well let the valet park his car for him, he tipped the driver and they smiled at him, he knew how to treat people and knew that he did not want to be treated like crap, so why should he let them get treated badly. He walked up to the doors where he shook the hands of the bouncers and handed them a tip as they got the door and showed him to a table. The waitress walked up to him and smiled as Drew looked to her.

"Hello there Celeste, how are you tonight?"

Celeste looked up at him and smiled back. "I am doing well Drew, get you the usual and make it a double?"

Drew smiled at her and nodded as he handed her his card and she walked off with it and quickly came back with the drink, Drew sighed as he sat there and saw the beautiful women walking around asking the patrons if they wanted a dance, or go to the VIP rooms. Drew looked to his watch and waited for her to come out.

"Celeste, is she working tonight?"

Celeste smiled and looked to him, grinning. "Yes, she is looking forward to you being here tonight."

He knew she liked the money, and she loved the attention he gave to her. If this was how he was going to get a woman's affection, he was fine with it.
 
'DeeDee'

ivi-adamou.jpg

Men had never been a scarce commodity in Deanna’s life. From an early age it seemed that she attracted men like a magnet and from almost the beginning it seemed that she had picked a series of ‘bad boys’ to fall for. A lesser woman might consider herself a victim of her circumstances, but that wasn’t Deanna’s way. True she had gone through some heart ache, but she had also had a rich and colourful existence throughout her late teenage years into the beginning of her twenties. Upon reaching her twenty-first, the age of full majority, the decision had been made. No man was gonna fuck her over again, but neither did she intend to live anything like a man-free life! She intended to let her past 3 years’ experience work for her and so after a couple of false starts in differing ‘establishments’ she had found finally wound up working at “The Lusty Rest”.

Sure it was a strip joint seemingly like any other, but each girl earned a ‘flat rate’ for their ‘show pieces’ which was lower than most establishments of that genre, however they were permitted to keep any ‘tips’ earned and had free choice as to what additional services they offered and whether to accept an offer was always at their own discretion. All the manager Tony required was that girls gave him a ‘discretionary payment’ as ‘introduction charge’ or ‘use of premises’: That arrangement being ‘fluid’ rather than at a set rate. In short, Tony looked after his girls and the girls saw that Tony got a fair cut of monies earned. Even regulars were not entirely aware of this ‘arrangement’, though it was clear from the relaxed ambience in the club and the level of protection offered should unwelcome clientele find their way into the premises that both manager and all his staff were content with the status quo.

And so Deanna, now known by her working name of ‘DeeDee’ she had found her ‘niche’ in The Lusty Rest. Having worked there for 8 months, she had become popular, perhaps partly due to the fact that she was selective when it came to selecting those upon whom to bestow more personalised favours! Now, approaching the age of 23, DeeDee was settled and secure. What’s more it was a Thursday evening and she knew that Drew would be in sometime soon. In fact she had deliberately delayed taking to the stage in the hope that he would catch her performance.

”Come on sugar, shake yer ass … the guy’s here so maybe we can all get the benefit of some action …"

Her smile widening at the news, DeeDee stood and turned to the Stage Manager and gave him her best sultry smile.

”Anything you say Marty,”

She blew him a kiss.

”Just you make sure you cue the music and lights so’s they work together … you wouldn’t like to miss any of my pole work now would you…?”

Dressed in a black basque, black fishnet stockings and high heeled patent black heels, Dee picked up the long elbow length gloves and headed towards the wings. She had been working on this new number for weeks and especially wanted Drew to see its launch. She took a deep breath and picked up the black feather fans as the music began.


Sounds of ‘Big Spender’ grabbed the attention of the clientele surrounding the stage.

Big Spender - Bette Midler version

DeeDee’s specialities were routines with a burlesque flavour:

The first verse was mainly fan work, with DeeDee moving around the stage capturing the attention of those around her. Though she saw Her Drew at his usual table, she was careful not to single him out for attention too early, deciding instead to hold off until the final. “Hey Big Spender, spend a little time with me….” then throwing him a saucy smile before the transition of casting aside her fans in favour of a chair prop; acrobatic movements and a cheeky strip as she shed gloves, then heels and then stockings to the lyrics “… wouldn’t you like to have fun?”
The musical bridge that followed called for skilful dancing and fan work as Dee with a slow tease eventually eased free of the black basque, dropping first one fan, then the second to reveal the sight of her body clad only in whispy black panties and a half cup bra that somehow miraculously just held her ample bosom in check.
As the verse began once more, “So let me get right to the point … “ DeeDee took to the pole, to exhibit a series of ambitious moves which ensured her audience saw her from every angle.
The routine ended by her sliding provocatively up and down the pole, before picking up the fans again and finally shedding her bra just as the house lights came down as she drew the two fans away to reveal just the silhouette of her pert breasts before all went dark and she left the stage …
 
Last edited:
Drew sat at his table and chatted with a few of the girls that worked the floor, seeing of he wanted some company, he kindly told them he was not interested and he wanted to wait for Deedee, they smiled as he handed them a tip and he looked to the stage where he heard the announcer announce that she was coming on stage. Drew perked up and took out some of his cash and had in in front of him as he waited. She always had the best routines and looked the best up there. He firmly believed if it was not for her, this place would be closed. She brought class to the joint, a lot of the other clubs were trashy, here it was clean and had a strong sense of togetherness.

Drew liked this place, it was like home.... well for a guy like him, but he did have his favorite to come and see. She to worked a lot like he did, he respected her for that. She had bills to pay and a life to live, so who was he to judge her. He just waited her entrance.

Her music was cued and she appeared on stage in a very sexy outfit, like she ever wore anything that was not. He grinned as he saw her and go through her routine, she was so talented. She could probably be some type of performer other than a stripper, but he would not tell her so, she seemed to like this life, so again, who was he to judge and tell her so. Why take or try and make someones life miserable. And she did not belong to him in anyway, no matter how much money he threw at her.

He watched her graceful moves and thought she flowed so well, everything she did was perfection. Drew wished he could look as good walking as she did. When she showed him that sexy smile though... he felt his manhood harden so much under the table as he threw a handful of dollar bills on the stage for her. She could make him cum in his pants by just looking at him...

Drew loved to watch her do her thing, the way she worked that pole was amazing as well, it made him think of her working other things that was pole like. He grinned, but the way she finished was just brilliant, she left the crowd wanting so much more, he saw the shape of her breasts and saw they were perfect, more than a handful, mounds of beauty. Drew wondered what they felt like in his hands, wondered how sensitive her nipples were, what they looked like when her nipples got hard. He shook his head and saw her exit the stage after collecting her money.

He stood up and clapped for her and than sat down as he took another large drink, which he found a new cup for him and he turned and smiled at Celeste.

"Wow... she is so amazing."
 
DeeDee

DeeDee collected her notes and stashed them safely, taking just minutes to put on the discarded stockings, heels and basque until finally pulling on long black gloves she was ready to meet her public. Slipping out from the wings at the side of the stage, she slowly picked her way through the crowd. All round her she was aware of admiring eyes. Sure some of the new girls got jealous once in a while, but in general each one of them all had their ‘specialities’ and favourite clients. There wasn’t a ‘hands off code’, as any girl was free to approach any Joe, but it was easier just to work within the client’s natural preferences. Her progress was leisurely taking in compliments, responding to flattery, but politely declining offers of drinks or suggestions that she might ‘spend a little time’ with the hopeful guy. Finally reaching Drew’s table she stood for long seconds her eyes locked with his that half playful smile and sultry eyes taking in his appearance and basking in the admiration she saw in his eyes.

”Hey Mister … buy a girl a drink…?”

She purred easing into a seat beside him making sure that he got a good view of her curvaceous silhouette and ample cleavage as she sidled up close.

”So, sugar … what’s your pleasure…?”

She invited, a hand casually moving to brush the black jacket he still wore as she gave him her undivided attention…
 
Drew watched as DeeDee collected her things from the stage and just loved to watch her move around. She had such grace it was hard not to watch her. He than saw her disappear behind thedark curtains. It was a strange feeling, when she left the stage, he felt a lonely twinge in his heart. He wanted to see more of her. But he quickly surpressed that feeling. He did not own her,she was nothing to him. After a few more drinks he calmed down and relaxed.

He got another drink and saw her come out to mingle with the patrons. Drew felt himself get excited and tried to make sure he looked decent for her. His black suit was a expensive brand amd looked as if he had really good taste. He saw her walk by most the other guests amd stop at a few others. He shook his head and closed his eyes as he hoped she would come to him. Suddenly he opened his eyes and he saw her at his table, her eyes locked on his. He could feel his heart stop and his breath was lost. He tried to smile as he saw her smile at him. He heard her question amd was flustered.

"Ohh umm I... Where are my manners?"

He saw Celeste was already ready standing there waiting as she had another drink for him.

"Celeste, please get DeeDee what ever she desires. All night her drinks are on me."

He smiled as he handed Celeste a twenty dollar bill and he smiled.

"My pleasure? Um, you miss..."

He was always nervous around her at first, than she knew how to relax him. Just took a minute or two. He drank down his drink fast as he could not take his eyes off of hers. She had remarkable looking eyes. He could get lost in them. Her eyes cast a spell on him and he did not mind. She could do whatever she liked to him and he would not complain.

"How are you DeeDee? Your routine was amazing tonight, it was so mezmorizing. You are amazing."

He smiled at her and hoped he was not acting a fool.
 
DeeDee

"Ohh umm I... Where are my manners? Celeste, please get DeeDee what ever she desires. All night her drinks are on me.
…. My pleasure? Um, you miss..."


DeeDee laughed softly at Drew’s reaction. She had her ‘regulars’ but over the months he had developed into her ‘favourite’ and without doubt the most generous. It wasn’t just the money she earned from him, much as that was welcome; it was more the way he treated her, the courtesy and charm as if he had to woo her to get her attention. Somehow with Drew she never felt that he was buying her for show.

She watched as Drew handed a note over to Celeste which confirmed what she already knew; that his generosity extended to all the staff, even the bouncers on the door. She nodded to Celeste in silent communication that she would have her ‘usual’. Unlike some of the other girls she liked to keep a clear head when she was working so her usual, though it looked exotic was in fact a shot size of wine topped up with soda. Served in a slim flute it looked decadent enough, but would not affect her judgement when at work.

"How are you DeeDee? Your routine was amazing tonight, it was so mezmorizing.
You are amazing."


She pressed her hand to his chest and smiled at his questions. He always seemed flustered, like a nervous school boy whenever she first approached him and she made it her job to soothe him. Dragging her hand slowly from his chest down his arm she replied with a wide smile.

”I’m doin’ great… How’re you doin’?“

Her eyes took a close inspection of his appearance, her eyes showing appreciation of the fact that she found him handsome and classy, but she hid her concern about how tired he looked. She suspected he had been drinking, even before he reached the club she suspected, but it wasn’t in her remit to discourage partaking of licquor.

”I’m even better for seeing you tonight of all nights … “

DeeDee told him with a not of thanks in Celeste's direction as she delivered the drinks sliding them unobtrusively onto the table.

”I’m glad you liked the routine, Drew … it was actually all for you … “

She wondered how he'd react to that. He was her ‘good looking and refined’ ‘Big Spender’ and had inspired that particular routine.

”You spoil me honey … “

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

”Here’s to spending some time together … as that’s your pleasure this evening … “

She purred softly as she raised the glass of bubbling liquid to her lips and sipped appreciatively.
 
DeeDee treated him so well, she knew how to get him comfortable and open up. Whether it was just with the soft touch of her hand or with a kind and gorgeous smile. She knew him very well and could read him like an open book. He did appreciate that in her.

"I am just over worked and stressed. But seeing you is making it all better. Thank you for being so kimd DeeDee."

He smiled at her and took a sip of his drink. He did not want to reveal that He might have a problem. Why is there something wrong tonight? What can I do for you to make it a better night.?"

He looked to her and showed genuine care for her. Most people would only be after one thing with her, but Drew was not like that and he felt that she deserved far better. He saw some guys giving him dirty looks and wanting him to leave so they can get her attention. Drew was no fool.

"Maybe you should go and give those men some attention over there. They are looking at me like they have knives in there eyes and they are aiming them at me. I do not want to keep you from your job DeeDee."

He was acting very shy again as he heard what she said about the dance.

"Oh I bet you tell all your favorites that..."

He smiled as he took a large gulp of his whiskey. Celeste quickly came over with another one amd Drew started to feel the effects as his vision blurred.

"I do not want to keep you from other paying patrons."

He had a sad look in his eyes s he said that and he gulped down the newest drink.
 
DeeDee

DeeDee held back a sigh as he spoke, choosing to hook an arm in his and ease her body closer even as he encouraged her not to neglect other prospective patrons. Even based on the money he threw in her direction she would be justified in spending time with him. The fact that she actually wanted to spend time with him never seemed to enter his head.

”Awwww Drew, honey … you need to take care of yourself … and you know for a smart guy you sure do talk a load a' crap… “

She dared to tell him, her face breaking into the widest of grins at the expression on his face.

”There’s nothing wrong tonight babe, I meant tonight of all nights ‘cos I’ve been saving the debut of that little number all for you … “

She hoped he understood her words, even if he seemed to need convincing.

”And sure … guys around here treat us girls well, but you’re the only one I’ve created a number for … and I may do some sweet talkin', but I never lie.”

Her voice was firm as she held his gaze.

”So … if the stares bother you …. Why don’t we take this somewhere more private?”

She let the suggestion hang in the air for long moments, before confessing the plans she had made in advance of that evening.

”I was kinda looking forward to giving you a personal performance of our number … “

She purred persuasively;

”It’s all cued up … a nice private lil' room ... and ... to be honest babe, you look like you could use some relaxation.”

She let the teasing banter slip, just slightly as she let her concern show.

”Come on sugar … why don’t you let DeeDee take care of ya for once …?”

She coaxed, then changed strategy and pouted prettily, all little-girl entreaty.

”You’re not gonna turn me down are ya honey? You'd ruin my rep. ... ”

She was all wide-eyed entreaty ...
 
Last edited:
He loved that about her. She knew what she wanted and captured the moment to snatch up her prey. He smiled at her as the booze started to really relax him. He felt so at ease with her though. He really liked that. He shook his head.

"Its just you do not owe me anything. So I do not want you to feel like you have to be here... yiu are your own beautiful woman. And that you made that routine for me really touches my heart. That really amazes me. Amd my dear I used to be a defense lawer, so yes there is crap in my words sometimes, but with you my dear."

He got close to her and grinned.

"Nothing but the truth for you."

She made the invintation of going to the VIP area and he grinned as he took her hand.

"Of course I will join you if I cam see more of your routine you did just for me. Amd to be closer to you."

All her advances to get him back there was really a sweet gesture and he loved how she was so playful. He stood up and looked back to that table amd saw how they stared at him. Drew shook his head as he walked with her to the VIP area.

"DeeDee, how is it that you single me out over all these other well paying guests. How do you not know that they will not treat you any better?"

He said that with a grin on his face to jab back at her. Now with the alcohol taking his inhibitions away, he was a far more relaxed guy.

"And yes I do need some relaxation, how did you know?"

He grinned at her as he walked with her. Never taking his eyes off her. He hamded the bouncer a 20 as he walked by him into the area.
 
DeeDee

"Its just you do not owe me anything. So I do not want you to feel like you have to be here... yiu are your own beautiful woman”

His words were ironic, given where they were, but again they were proof that he didn’t regard her as just a piece of ass.

”And that you made that routine for me really touches my heart. That really amazes me. And my dear I used to be a defence lawyer, so yes there is crap in my words sometimes, but with you my dear … Nothing but the truth for you."

DeeDee was pleased that Drew accepted her offer of a move to a more private location. She rose with him as he took her hand.

"Of course I will join you if I cam see more of your routine you did just for me.
And to be closer to you."


The others working in the club knew of her plans; she had prepared the room in advance. Drew had given her real inspiration for her routine and besides he treated her so well, DeeDee wanted to show her gratitude.

"DeeDee, how is it that you single me out over all these other well paying guests.
How do you not know that they will not treat you any better?"


She threw back her head and laughed, the sound drawing additional attention, not that they weren’t already being watched covetously by many of the other clients. It was very rare that DeeDee sought out seclusion, so when she did … it was noticed.

”I know men … “

She told him simply.

”Once bitten, well twice, or thrice shy … gives a girl the kinda education she needs …”

She did not elaborate, but merely hinted that past experience had made her wiser than her years.

”You should have realised by now Drew that this girl does what she wants when she wants … I don’t care about doing what I’m supposed to do, or expected to do … “

Despite her youth she was determined and considered herself independent and strong. No one would ever control or tell her what to do again ...

"And yes I do need some relaxation, how did you know?"

She chuckled then.

”Like I said, honey…”

Her playfulness was back.

”I know men. I know when they need to relax … or when they have … other needs … question is … I only meet those needs if I want to … and right now … I want to …”

They had reached a door which she opened and waved him into. Inside the room was deceptively large, but still cosy. The décor was in red and black, the main piece of furniture in the room was a massive chaise-longue type of sofa which afforded plenty of room to lay out and relax. It was topped with numerous cushions and a throw. To the left side was a table upon which was an iced bottle of champagne and assorted snacks. DeeDee had considered that Drew might be tempted to relinquish the spirits, for a short time anyway. Unlike many of the rooms there was a ‘stage area’ in the form of a small rectangular floor space in the middle of which was placed a chair. To the left of the room was a pole rising from the carpeted floor. The whole ambiance was intimate and cosy, the lighting dimmed for now.

”Make yourself comfortable…”

DeeDee invited, hoping Drew liked the space she had arranged for them.
 
Drew looked to her and had a bewildered look on his face. He was very shocked to hear her say that. This whole time he has been coming to see DeeDee here, this was one of the first times he has taken her up on her offer to come back here. Usually he shied away from her and just stayed out in the regular room. He knew it was because of the drink he accepted this time. Today was a hard day for him, so much work and not enough time. He walked over to the bar she had in the room and looked to her.

"Would you like a drink Miss DeeDee?"

He cracked the bottle open and some of the liquid came rushing out.

"Oh, sorry, I guess someone has made me a little excited..."

He grinned as he chuckled. He looked to her beautiful face and than looked around the room. This room was deceptive, large and cozy. He than saw the small stage and pole off to the side of the stage. He handed her the glass and he held it up to cheers.

"I will toast to this beautiful woman in front of me that knows all to well what I need, because she is so intelligent."

He smiled at her, showing her that very warm smile he had.

"To you DeeDee, thank you for wanting to see me relaxed and not so stressed..."

He sighed a bit on the inside, knowing what he had to go back to. More work.
 
Taking Drew to the private room was all DeeDee's doing. He was different from other clients in many ways, not least the fact that he never tried to push for more 'private favours', no matter how generous he had been with his tips.

"Would you like a drink Miss DeeDee?
Oh, sorry, I guess someone has made me a little excited..."


She saw his grin, heard his chuckle and calculated that he had taken more drink than she'd thought previously.

"Sure, I'll have a drink ... "

She told him, breaking her own rule as she accepted the glass from him.

"I will toast to this beautiful woman in front of me that knows all to well what I need, because she is so intelligent.
To you DeeDee, thank you for wanting to see me relaxed and not so stressed..."


She clinked the glass with him and smiled widely. Inside his words had touched her. Any other guy would have thought she was there's for the taking if she were to one to bring them somewhere private, but Drew had taken her at her word and knew this privacy was arranged to help him relax away from prying eyes.

She sipped the bubbly appreciatively and heard his sigh.

"You need to forget everything ... for now at least ..."

She scolded him softly, taking his hand and leading him to the chaise.

"I know you have pressures, work most likely?"

She queried noting the affirmative.

" ... but if you never relax honey you won't be any use to anyone once you go back there."

She told him putting her glass on the side table and set her own beside it.

"Now ... "

She gave him a saucy grin as her hands moved to his jacket and began to ease it free of his torso.

" ... just forget anything outside that door ... it's just us ... "

She cast his jacket aside and leaned to the side to flick a button dimming the lights still more and starting up low background music before handing Drew's glass back to him.

"I give great massages ... "

She told him softly moving closely behind him and putting her hands lightly on his shoulders before running her hands slowly down towards his chest.

"How about it ... ?"

She didn't want to be pushy, but she really wanted him to take down that guard and really relax.

"Trust me sugar ... "

She purred into his ear.

"I can make you feel good ... "
 
Drew was taken back by what she said, she really did know what he wanted, no needed. As she had her hands on his shoulders, she could really feel the tension there. His iron wall of stress. But than he looked into her eyes and he got lost again. He took her suggestion and he started to let his guard down.

"DeeDee... you are so right... and I should listen to you."

He was like putty in her hand, she was the only one that could do this to him. Well the only one he would allow get this close to him. She was...

"You are everything to me DeeDee, I know you hear that all the time, but I really mean it. The days, I do not see you... I am a wreck..."

He shuddered when she moved her hand to his chest and down it slowly.

"You really make me feel like I am someone DeeDee."

He watched her close as he wondered what was going to happen.

"What are we going to do here?"

He looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I trust you completely DeeDee."
 
"DeeDee... you are so right... and I should listen to you.
You are everything to me DeeDee, I know you hear that all the time, but I really mean it. The days, I do not see you... I am a wreck..."


She rested her head on his shoulder as her hands worked along his chest enjoying the feel of his physique.

"Shhhh .... you don't have to do without me .... "

She crooned as he continued.

"You really make me feel like I am someone DeeDee."

She moved then so that she could look him in the eye.

"You are someone Drew. Why don't you think that hun?"

She had intended to bring him here, to offer him a massage, dance for him, do whatever it took to let his guard down. Trouble was, his vulnerabilty was getting to her. Sure she liked men, but she'd vowed long since not to get emotionally involved. But then caring about a nice guy wasn't that risky was it? She was professional enough to know where the line was drawn she assured herself.

"What are we going to do here?
I trust you completely DeeDee."


Her heart flipped at his words. Right now she was needed. And it did her heart good to be giving for once. She smiled and kissed him slowly on the lips.
Drawing back she watched his flustered reaction.

"We can do whatever we want here sugar ... "

She told him softly.

"We have the whole evening if you want it."

She moved her hands to his shoulders again.

"But right now, I think that massage might be a way to start... "

Her hands slid forward to his shirt buttons which she began to unfasten one by one.

"Stop me if I'm wrong ...?"

She invited.
 
When she moved to look at him in the eyes, he was again lost in her mezmorizing eyes. He smiled at her and could tell her anything she asked.

"Well at the brokerage, I am the number two man, but all I seem to really be is the work force, everyone else works 8 hour days, while I stay for 16 hours. Number crunching, so much number crunching... I see enough numbers to make you want to take a drill to your brain..."

He than looked to her and sighed.

"I am sorry, DeeDee, I should not be bothering you with this, and if I may be Frank, I am ruining the mood."

He shook his head and sighed. He wondered if she actually really cared about what he said, but she was here and that was all that mattered. DeeDee, was the only woman that even noticed that he was alive. Whether it be for his money or just because another reason. Drew did not care though, she took care of him, whether it be just by talking with him or spending time with him. How many other guys can really say they hung out with a perfect 10.

He sighed.

"Whatever we want, that is not what I asked DeeDee, I asked what do you want to do here."

He looked straight into her eyes.

"No one has ever cared more for me than you. And I would never want to do anything to jepordize our re... I mean time together. I mean this is the first time I have ever come back here with you. And yes I would love to spend all evening back here with you."

He leaned in close to her.

"DeeDee, your hands feel amazing."

His guard diminished at the feel of her hands and he sunk into the couch as she moved her hands. They were like magic...

"You are never wrong..."

He groaned at her hands.

"Mmmm DeeDee..."
 
"Well at the brokerage, I am the number two man, but all I seem to really be is the work force, everyone else works 8 hour days, while I stay for 16 hours. Number crunching, so much number crunching... I see enough numbers to make you want to take a drill to your brain..."

She sighed sympathetically as her hands moved applying subtle pressure.

"I am sorry, DeeDee, I should not be bothering you with this, and if I may be Frank, I am ruining the mood."

She bit back the ready reply and let him talk.

"Whatever we want, that is not what I asked DeeDee, I asked what do you want to do here."

She considered her reply carefully, but he had more to say.

"No one has ever cared more for me than you. And I would never want to do anything to jepordize our re... I mean time together. I mean this is the first time I have ever come back here with you. And yes I would love to spend all evening back here with you."

Wordlessly she held him against her breasts as he finally seemed to relax.

"DeeDee, your hands feel amazing. You are never wrong..."

She moved her hands further down his chest and stroked gently now.

"Mmmm DeeDee..."

His voice reassured her.

"You ask me what I want ... "

She murmured, subtly shifting her weight so he was laid back against her, his head cushioned against her breasts as her hands stroked down his chest and back up to his shoulders.

"All I really want is to make you relax ... "

She considered and decided to be honest with him.

"Men come and go here sugar ... and they're nice enough, but ... "

She rested her head on his shoulder and murmured in his ear.

"I worry about you babe ... and yes I care about what is going on in your life ... "

She kissed his cheek.

"Even a girl like me can have feelings too you know..."

She kissed his neck, her warm breath caressing his skin.

"So, if you wanna talk, talk ... if you want me to dance, I'll dance ... "

She paused.

"And if there's anything else you want... then I'll do that ... "

She shushed him as he began to speak.

"I know you said you wanted to know what it was that I wanted so ... the only condition is ... that you put your wallet away for the rest of the evening ...
This isn't a business transaction, it's me ... spending time with a nice guy that I care about ... deal?"


She moved to look into his eyes, hoping he would accept what she said to him.
 
"Those are words that I can accept DeeDee... and not about the wallet, but spending time with a beautiful woman."

He grinned at her as he took her in closer as he kissed her lips.

"Was that ok? I mean.."

He pulled away from her as he smiled shyly.

"I am sorry..."

He did not know if that was ok with her, he didn't know the rules here. He shook his head.

"I am willing to do what has to be done, and you want to spend time with a nice guy, so deal."

He looked to her and moved away from her, he than slid behind her as his hands moved to her shoulders.

"And I think a change in order is due here my dear. When was the last time a man massaged you and treated you like the angel you are."

His hands pressed into her soft flesh as he began to massage her.

"God your skin feels so good, how do you ever manage it DeeDee?"

He leaned down and kissed her neck. When she did this to him, it highly excited him, so he wondered what she felt when this happened to her.

"You are so good to me DeeDee, I am glad that I can be here with you and spend time with you."
 
He accepted her terms... and then he kissed her ... !

"Was that ok? I mean..I am sorry..."

He pulled away from her as he smiled shyly.

She shook her head dismissing the unnecessary apology.
His kiss had been unexpected, but she found she had enjoyed it...

"I am willing to do what has to be done, and you want to spend time with a nice guy, so deal."

She smiled widely then.

"That's great ... and you don't need to apologise for anything in here this evening Drew.."

She reassured him.

"And I think a change in order is due here my dear. When was the last time a man massaged you and treated you like the angel you are."

To her surprise she found him behind her, found his hands on her pressing in a massage.

"I don't know ... way back... "

It had been so long since she'd been in a relationship and even back in the day it seemed that she was the one always doing the giving. Perhaps that was why this 'industry' came so naturally to her?

"God your skin feels so good, how do you ever manage it DeeDee?"

She couldn't help but give a murmur of enjoyment as his hands moved so skilfully.
The soft kiss on her neck prompted her to move back against him, the reaction a natural one: It seemed that she too was letting down her guard.

"You are so good to me DeeDee, I am glad that I can be here with you and spend time with you."

She sighed softly.

"And you're good to me Drew... that feels incredible ... "

She gave a soft groan of enjoyment as his hands continued to move.

"I can't remember the last time a guy gave a damn as to how I felt ... "

The confession slipped from her ...
 
"You do deserve so much better DeeDee, I mean you should have men waiting on you hand and foot, not the other way around. I think you should come work with me. I bet you would make management in less than a month. You are a genius."

He leaned into her more and kissed up her neck to her earlobes. He let his tongue go over her earlobe as his hands massaged down her back and around to her sides.

"If I go to far, stop me DeeDee."

He let his hands run over her curves, well the sides of them, since he was still shy. Drew has come a long way.

"Do you see what you do to me DeeDee, you inspire change in me. You are truly are artist."

He kissed over her neck again, seeing what it did to her.
 
"You do deserve so much better DeeDee, I mean you should have men waiting on you hand and foot, not the other way around."

She shook her head. That had never been the way in her life and she didn't expect it now.

"I think you should come work with me. I bet you would make management in less than a month. You are a genius."

She shook her head.

"That's not my world. Besides, I've seen what it does to you ...
I prefer my job here. I like being able to make my own choices ..."


She told him halting as his mouth moved to her neck once more. She shivered at the light sensual touches and caught her breath as his mouth moved to her earlobes.


"If I go to far, stop me DeeDee."


She nodded acknowledgement, but his hands were moving downwards, grazing her curves and his hot breath was still caressing her sensitive neck.
He leaned into her more and kissed up her neck to her earlobes. He let his tongue go over her earlobe as his hands massaged down her back and around to her sides.

"Do you see what you do to me DeeDee, you inspire change in me.
You are truly are artist."


She gasped again, her body jolting slightly as his mouth pressed to her neck.
She could swear that he must feel the pulse that was throbbing there.

"You are changed ... "

She commented softly. It wasn't what she had predicted would happen when she planned to see Drew privately, but she definitely was not complaining.

"I like it when you're just yourself ... "

She reassured him.

"... when it's just us, we can forget everyone else, forget the rules ... "

She let so few men touch her these days. Perhaps it was for that reason that she was revelling in the sensation of Drew's hands as he stroked and pressed and coaxed...

"That feels soooo good..."

She told him softly.
 
Last edited:
He grinned as he knew she was willing to let him go so much further. He moved his head closer and captured her lips as his hands captured her breasts in his hands.

"Oh how long I have wanted to feel your breasts DeeDee."

Even though they were through her clothes, they still felt amazing. He waited for her to stop him if he went to far. He kissed her lips more as he felt there softness, there juiciness. He pressed more into her as his tongue danced with hers. He pulled back from her.

"DeeDee, I understand. You do what you enjoy..."

For a second, he thought he could get her to be closer to him. He shouldn't have tried that. Why try and change someone...

"I am sorry, I should not try to change you."

He moved his hands back to her shoulders and massaged there.
 
But what felt still better was the feeling of his hands as they slid to her breasts and captured them. His lips met hers in a sweet kiss even as she felt his tentative touch.

"Oh how long I have wanted to feel your breasts DeeDee."

His tongue met his and she found herself responding enthralled by his sweet hesitance.

"DeeDee, I understand. You do what you enjoy.
I am sorry, I should not try to change you..."


His hands moved up to what he considered the more decent location of her shoulders.

"Oh Drew ... kissing a girl and touching a girl isn't trying to change her .. "

She reached up and stroked his cheek.

"I enjoy being with you ... and now it seems I enjoy you kissing me ... and touching me ... "

She took his hands and guided them back down to her breasts which were barely restrained in the basque.

"I'm a girl who can take care of herself babe ... "

She told him patiently.

"I've stopped all kindsa men trying to pull all kindsa things on me ... "

She watched his reaction.

"You sure wouldn't believe my backstory ... "

She made light of it nonetheless.

"So ... quit worrying and let's just ... enjoy ... "

She told him moving to press her lips to his.
 
Her lips were pure pleasure, it felt so good to kiss her. Drew often found himself wondering what it would be life to kiss her and he imagined it was pure bliss. But now that he was actually in the act of it, it was far more than bliss. It was sin...

He broke the kiss and looked to her.

"DeeDee, you are amazing... your kiss was amazing..."

He was putty now, work forgotten, stress forgotten, relaxation achieved.

"How is it you are so convincing, and we have never done this before?"

He smiled at her and wanted so much more, he just wanted to feel her close to him. He was only going to go as far as she allowed. This was her floor and she controled the flow of things.

"DeeDee..."

He just said her name as he gazed into her eyes, his hands went back to her shoulders and he massaged there again for her.
 
“DeeDee, you are amazing... your kiss was amazing...”

He seemed less inhibited now and definitely more relaxed.

“How is it you are so convincing, and we have never done this before?”

She laughed at his words.

”Convincing?”

She raised an eyebrow teasingly.

”So … you still think this is an act...?”

She laughed and shook her head.

”So Drew... when you first kiss a girl, how do you make it convincing, 'cos, whether you know it or not, any girl would think you really enjoyed that kiss and wanted … more?”

She leaned closer to him, her lips so close to his, but this time she just captured a lip between her teeth and nipped it teasingly before releasing it.

“DeeDee...”

His hands were back on her shoulders, there touch sensual as he pressed lightly.

”Why don't we just pretend that you're just a guy and that I'm just a gal … “

She murmured.

”And this is … “

Her expression turned mirthful.

” … one heck of an interesting first date....?”

She chuckled.

"Convince me ... ?"

She invited ...
 
He looked to her and hoped he did not offend her.

"DeeDee, I am sorry, that was not supposed to be an offensive remark. I apologize."

He shook his head. He felt he had to turn this around.

"That sounds lovely DeeDee, but I think instead of just a gal, I more see a beautiful Angel in front of my eyes."

He smiled at her as he massaged her shoulders some more.

"A beautiful Angel that deserves everything and more."

He looked into her eyes and he smiled at her.

"If you ask me to convince you, well..."

He pressed into her shoulders as he gently pushed her back so she was laying down with him on top of him. Drew was not to good at this, so he did what he knew. He had something for her. Something he hoped she would love.

He continued to massage her shoulders as he watched her face, he saw her relax and smiling at him. She had the most teasing smile on her face and he loved that about her. There was on thing that Drew was good at, magic. He always had a knack for slight of hand. And as he massaged her shoulders he grinned.

"DeeDee, I want you to know. You mean the world to me, you mean so much more to that. I feel you are the only woman to care for me and I so much want to take care of you, however I can, and I know you can take care of yourself, but when you let someone else care for you, it takes a lot off your shoulders and I can feel the weight there. So much pressure."

He took one hand from her shoulders as he held a jewelry box in front of her eyes. Inside was a pair of diamond earrings that had a pair of crystals that were shaped like flowers.

"This is for you DeeDee, because I care for you and these remind me so much of your personality. Beauty."

He smiled at her as he watched her.
 
Back
Top