Back in Black

andrea4328

Literotica Guru
Hello once again. I've had a few requests to make a new picture thread, so here goes nothing! They say third times a charm, right?

That being said, I have been around the AmPic block a time or two, so I'm going to lay down a few rules.

1)Feel free to PM me! I'm very friendly and can be lots of fun! But if you don't post in the thread, I will not reply!

2)I will read each and every PM I get, but bear in mind, I am a full time college student with a full time job. If the message isn't substantial, I will not reply!

3)Be nice, please!

With that being said, here goes nothing! :)

PS. I realize one and two are similar, but it's hard to get inspiration this late at night!

Disclaimer: I'm not a stick. Call me curvy, call me a BBW, call me whatever the hell you want. If you're not into that, GTFO. Kthanks :)

Edit: So I just want to say that I love you all very much, and I love all your compliments and I'm glad that most people seem to like them. On that note, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. If I ask for criticism, that's one thing. But I don't. If you want to tell me I'm overweight, go ahead, because I honestly don't give a damn.

Edit#2 Just a few things. I've been getting an increasing number of PMs lately, and I'd love to talk to all of you. However, please don't send me 4 or 5 or 6 messages if you see that I'm on. I'll get back to you when I get a chance. And please don't send me 2 or 3 word PMs. Give them a little substance and I'm more likely to respond :) Also, I don't cyber and I'm not interested in seeing you on cam, no offense. Also, please don't PM me if it's something that can easily be said on here. I don't mind PMs, but "hi I like your pics" isn't something that's going to start a conversation with me and I won't reply.

Last edited:
Hello once again. I've had a few requests to make a new picture thread, so here goes nothing! They say third times a charm, right?

That being said, I have been around the AmPic block a time or two, so I'm going to lay down a few rules.

1)Feel free to PM me, but if you don't post in the thread, I will not reply!

2)I will read each and every PM I get, but bear in mind, I am a full time college student with a full time job. If the message isn't substantial, I will not reply!

3)Be nice, please!

PS. I realize one and two are similar, but it's hard to get inspiration this late at night!

Perfect pics Andrea. Keep on posting your sexiness.

3)Be nice, please!

Sexy lady!
And I want those fucking panties! OMG.

;)

Spectacular :)
Thanks! :D

Perfect pics Andrea. Keep on posting your sexiness.
I'll try to keep posting. We'll see how it goes.

Oh yes. Subscribed!
You better subscribe! You're the one who talked me into posting them...

Amazing! You're a beauty! Can't wait for more!
Thank you :) More will come eventually.

you have an amazing body, can't wait to see more
I wouldn't say amazing, but thanks anyways!

Wow you look amazing..hope to see more of you and MORE of you
Thank you!

3)Be nice, please!

Damn. All these curves and me with no brakes! Can't wait to see more.

what a amazing body very beautiful love number 3 cant wait to see were this post goes

Andrea, you have such a beautiful smile- and your cleavage looks so tempting- and it just gets even better with that third pic.

I can see I'll be visiting your thread regularly in future:kiss:

Very very sexy.

I hope you are attracted to older tall men.

I would love to see more, but in a way I have seen enough to be very interested. You seem very nice and very sexy. :)

Back