From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Phyliss

As he cuffed her hands over her head, she tried to wiggle off the horse, but it was impossible in that position, even for an extremely flexible person like her. She had the feeling that she was ripped apart.
"Ouhouh..it hurts..it hurts..." she started to whimper soon after she tried to remain silent, but she could not. The pain was to bad.
 
"It's supposed to, you fool!", the Witchfinder laughed as he looked at the lovely body of the girl in front of him wriggle around on the horse. The sharp edge was forcing her shapely legs apart, and biting into her tender parts. The chains clanked and the young woman whimpered as the pressure on her genitals got worse and worse.

He stepped closer and ran his finger along the edge until he reached her pussy lips, forced apart by the metal and by now quite red and swollen. They felt very hot and pulsed under his touch.
 
Phyliss

"Believe me, i'm innocent!" cried Phyliss. "Ouuhh.what can I do...ouh...to convince you?"
 
Medardus managed to force one of his fingers between the horse's sharp edge and the soft warm opening just above it. Feeling around a little in the moist warmth, he grinned: "Are there other things you can do as well as your massage?"
 
Phyliss


"I can make love any way you like me..." she whined. "Name it - I do it... but get me off!"
 
The Witchfinder put his hands around the struggling girl's hips and lifted her up just far enough to give her some relief from the pressure. With his arms slightly strained from holding her up, he said softly: "Tell me. What can you do if I let you down?"
 
Phyliss

The gorgon's mind was rather empty from the pain and fear, so she said something rather obvious.
"I can suck you off..." she begged, hoping he would not let her drop down again.
 
Medardus reached up to take Phyliss' manacles off the hook on the ceiling, then helped her off the horse. Placing her in front of him, he said: "I am waiting. Show me your best, and the pain is over for today. But if I am dissatisfied, you will spend the night up there. Is that a deal you can agree with? Well, it is not like you have a choice anyway...", he said with a chuckle while stroking her hair.
 
Phyliss
The gorgon dropped onto her knees immediately - not only because of obedience, but because she could hardly stand anymore. She knew to well that his word meant nothing and that he would do as he pleased, but she would have done anything to get off the horse. As long as she kept him busy, he would not hurt her that much. So she moved forward and kissed his cock, and started to lick the tip playfully, until her lips touched it. She nibbled on it gently, then she started to take it in, gliding over her tounge and her lips, while she took care not to touch it with her teeth. She nibbled and licked at it, and began to push it in deeper, just using her mouth without the use of her hands. As his cock had grown hard, she shove it forward, filling her mouth. She started to suck on him, gliding up and down his shaft, while her snakes touched his stomach. His cock went in and out her mouth, while she prepared to deepthroat him.
 
She was trying to please him, he could tell. She was so gentle and careful with it, desperate not to give him any excuse to hurt her. Her snakes, too, proved far from dangerous monsters: They created an interesting wriggling feeling as they tried to make him feel good by rolling over his stomach, massaging it, rubbing it.

He looked down on the prisoner in front of him. So young, so pretty, so frightened...and so naked. Her hands were still shackled, and if she was a demon, then she was easy to scare. Her entire posture showed that she just wanted this over quickly, and with as little pain to her as possible.

"You are doing an excellent job, my girl", he moaned approvingly, "keep going, and...oh yes!"
 
Phyliss

She could not see him through her blindfold, but she didn't have to for knowing how aroused he was. She sucked him harder now, pushing his hard cock deep into her mouth, finally her stretched lips even touched his balls as she deepthroated him. She couldn't help making gagging, choking sounds, but she knew from experience that this turned the men on even more. She felt the tension and was sure that he would cum any moment now.
 
The gagging and choking made him grin a bit - he had always been quite proud of his size, and he was forcing her to take in all of it. She was doing this very well. A bit timidly maybe, but very well. She really did want to please him as much as she could!

And please she did! He shouted out his pleasure as he came right into her mouth, then slowly pulled out and patted the kneeling woman on the head - that is, on the snakes. Even they seemed to be peaceful, almost begging, under his hands.
 
Phyliss
The gorgon gulped and gagged as he pulled his cock out of her mouth, leaving his cum in her. She swallowed it down, while some white stains run out of her mouth. She kept kneeling, not able to see what he was doing. But she felt his hand peting her snakes - usually she loved this and it would be comforting in here, if she didn't knew that it meant nothing if he was the one who did this, and thee was nobody else. She did not even dare to ask if he renembered his promise.
 
Extremely relaxed and pleased after all this, the Witchfinder decided to show some mercy - and keep his word, of course. Patting his kneeling captive on the snakes again, he said: "You did very well. I will give you a night's sleep to relax. But make no mistake - you will admit your crimes, no matter how I have to make you do that!"

With these words, he pulled on her chains and led her over to a niche in the wall, separated from the rest of the chamber by a grating. It was relatively large and the floor was covered in straw. In the dark, several iron rings for fastening chains to were visible on its walls. Unlocking the creaking gate, he said: "Have a good night, and think about your confession!"
 
Phyliss

Phyliss did not reason for him, she was to weak, and it would be of no use. She heard the creak of a door or something, and felt straw under her nude feet as he pulled her forward on her chained hands. Still blindfolded, she could not say where he took her. She kept standing where he put her and listened what would happen next.
 
With his shoulder, he gently held her against the wall as he fixed a long chain with a neck iron to her. It was long enough to allow her some movement, and to lie down, but it would keep her in place until tomorrow, when he would deal with her more thoroughly.

He stepped out, closed the door and started to put on his clothes. "You have earned yourself a quiet night, but keep in mind that you will confess, and that it is only up to you how much pain you will get before that."

He then went to the middle of the room, where the other woman had long lost consciousness. He threw the unconscious body into a cage hanging from the ceiling and left the torture chamber.
 
Phylliss

The gorgon listened carefully, until she was sure that he was gone. She could lay down on the straw, and that was a good thing. Now she was collared and chained to the wall, but could move well. Her wrists were tied in manacles, but that was no problem. She easily managed to push the blindfold up, and she would be able to put it on again. Her eyes were well able to see in the darkness. She realized where she was.If she would have been tied with rope, she could have taken it off by now. But even if she would manage the chains, what she couldn't do now, there was the grating and the door. And who knew what else behind. She was stillsore from torture, but had recovered a little. She peeked up to the girl in the cage behind the grating.
"Hey, you!" she whispered carefully.
 
The girl in the cage only reacted after some time. She was tired, afraid, and her blood was hammering inside her head, which was suffering from a splitting headache.

She was a bit older than Phyllis, and rather strong. A farmer woman or something else which built the body - and the spirit. Otherwise, she would not have been able to stand what the Witchfinder had thrown at her until now. To no avail yet. She had not confessed to anything, and the hanging had been his revenge for her stubbornness.

Her entire body bore the marks of an extremely brutal and frustrated man inflicting pain: Crushed thumbs, whip marks on the sides and backs, and some burns. Only her strong constitution had allowed her to even stay conscious through the violent assault, and only her rage at being wrongly accused had allowed her not to admit anything, to stay quiet in the face of unbearable agony.

Still, she answered, just as quietly: "Yes?"
 
Phyliss

Phyliss had seen enough people to find that this was a more peasant woman, a kind of people she despised for many reasons. But she was imprisoned as herself, and badly tortured. Probably even worse then her, because she hadn't been able to buy some time by charming her tormentor. Maybe even still a virgin. Phew.
"Who are you? How long have you been here? I was blindfolded as long as he was here. I could not see a thing."
 
"My name is Marianne. I think I am here for two days. At least I was tortured that often..."; memories of what had happened to her made her tears flow, but she recovered and continued: "What is your name"?

Of course, she had seen that the other girl was not human - the snakes were almost impossible to overlook, after all. But it did not matter. For the last two days (?) the only other human she had seen had inflicted cruel pain in between gloating and the same repetitive questions. Anyone who talked to her like a person was a friend. She was naked, alone, injured and afraid. Talking to someone who was not torturing her was good, and it filled her with new strength.
 
Phyliss

"I am Phyliss Ovida. I was just trying to get past this village, as the lunatics captured me... I...injured on of the crooks, but I do not know if he survived." She rolled around, to have a look at the captive woman.
"I am aferaid and desperate. I could kill him...he, whom I have never seen... and might even take the keys. But then..I do not know what is behind the door, and I do not know the area...I am a stranger here, and they blindfolded me soon after my abduction."
 
"I was blindfolded until he hung me upside down, too...I know that there is a room upstairs, and there are guards outside that room. Four or so, I am not sure..."

She was not sure if escape was even possible... her legs ached every time she shifted her position in the small, cramped cage to try and get a better rest, and they were both naked and wearing iron neck collars which would be hard to remove. But talk of escape was good. It filled her with hope, and for the first time she was here, she felt as if she could, maybe, escape being burned to death.

"Do you have any plan what we can do? We can not fight the guards, that is for sure..."
 
Phyliss

"If I am not blindfolded, I stand some chance against them. Even if I get not close... But I will wer my blindfold for safety if he returns. Would you help me? If we would manage to get out of here, I would need clothes, money and someone who can lead me. And If I gain my full powers back... But I would need help in here." She beganto have a little hope again. After all, she was a gorgon, and she had lost a lot of her magic power, but there was still a little left. She had survived situations that looked completely hopeless before. Maybe there was a little chance to get out of here.
 
"I will help you, but how?", she said, rattling the bars of her cage. They were solid, and she just succeeded in making it creak as it swung around slowly, "Can I help you in any way?"

She was getting a little desperate. Whatever this girl was, she apparently thought she could escape. Using what? They were both naked and caught behind bars... and why did she want the blindfold off? Her initial hope turned to confusion.

Had the other woman gone insane? Had the torture made her lose her mind? Maybe she, like her, was only talking of escape in order to gain some hope, to retain some possibility in the back of her mind that did not include being burned as a witch very soon.
 
Phyliss
Just like to reassure herself, she touched her head with the cuffed hands.
"I have my poision snakes, and I can petrifiy them with my blindfold off..." she had pushe dthe blindfold upwards, ready to pull it over her eyes again if anyone entered. "And if I would kill HIM, I would have the keys to unlock all the gates and chains..." She looked up to the cage, wondering if the woman could see her, as Phyliss could see her quite well. "You could fioght, and if not, at least distract them enough for me to fight. And If we would get out of her, you know the area and the people."
 
Back
Top