The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
all very true

-yawns-

LT: I dont care if her stuffs still in there. I'm sleeping in my new room tonight. The cubs took over my bed. A hapy thing for sure but those two heaters are hard to sleep between.

all very true

-yawns-

LT: I dont care if her stuffs still in there. I'm sleeping in my new room tonight. The cubs took over my bed. A hapy thing for sure but those two heaters are hard to sleep between.

Night dear. :kiss:

Also.
mushroom_cloud_hydrogen_bomb1.gif

giggles and hugs a Spectre while he's around

This is a good plan! I like it!

*hugs Brit back*

It's only fair, clothes aren't cheap. Clothes are to people are like wrapping paper to presents. There's just that excitement you get when unwrapping, an anticipation as it were for what's underneath. Then, you realize that you got a bowling ball with the name Homer on it.

*hugs Brit back*

It's only fair, clothes aren't cheap. Clothes are to people are like wrapping paper to presents. There's just that excitement you get when unwrapping, an anticipation as it were for what's underneath. Then, you realize that you got a bowling ball with the name Homer on it.

quirks a brow

Did you just compare undressing me with unwrapping a bowling ball?

snickers and whispers

Because I can assure you...even on the roundest parts...I've not gotten Homer written on me anywhere!

laughs

Shall I take that comment as an affirmation of the bowling ball/Brit comparison...?

quirks her brow again

More wanting to see if you indeed do not have any name on any part of your body. Sure it may mean not have anything on while I make my inspection, but the important thing is we'll know. It good to have that sort of thing on file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back