Need an experienced editor to help with an Incest story. Part #1 is 5000+ words

seanyboy22

Virgin
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Posts
3
Ok... This is my first story, and although I'm new to writing and finishing an erotic story, I'm not new to writing as a whole. I was a creative writing major for 3 semesters in college before transferring to music. I suppose that's irrelevant for now though.

Anyway, I'm writing a mother/son incest romance story. I'm planning on organizing it into 3 to 4 parts, each part with 3-4 chapters/scenes. I've just finished what I'm pretty confident is part 1 in its entirety, or rather, the meat and potatoes of a rough draft for part 1. The problem is... I'm already over 5000 words and on pace to write 20,000 before I'm done.

Is this a bit too long to hold the attention of the average reader?

Will anyone, hopefully someone comfortable working on an on-going basis for the rest of the story, be willing to read what I've written so far? I'm not looking for spelling/grammar/syntax editing really at the point, but more your opinion on organization, story structure, pace. Although like any self-conscious writer, any feedback given, no matter how subtle or direct, will be analyzed 10 times over lol.

Alright that's it for now I guess. Hopefully I hear back from someone willing to give her a read.

Thanks fellow Literoticans

-Seanyboy22
 
I wouldn't call my self an experienced editor, well not on this site any way but I do have experience in editing. So I am more than willing to help, if you still require help then private message me and I'll provide you with an email.
 
I wouldn't call my self an experienced editor, well not on this site any way but I do have experience in editing. So I am more than willing to help, if you still require help then private message me and I'll provide you with an email.

Borrowed from snooper:

You might get a better response if you switch on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page) then click on Edit Options (in the left hand column) and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

:)
 
Back
Top