Georgia members?

mentor_man2003

Experienced
Joined
Oct 5, 2010
Posts
63
Hi, there... I've been silently watching the bulletin board for a while, and it didn't seem that there were many members from Georgia posting. I'm a professional in the Atlanta 'burbs, and I was wondering who else from the area is out there. Since no one else seems to have asked, let me go where no man has gone before, to ask... Anyone here from Georgia?
 
Hey YZ...

Welcome! (Since I was here 1/2 hour before you I get to play hostess)

How's life down South? Gorgeous day, huh?
 
Just north of Atlanta here ...stuck in the office on a beautiful day. I hope someone is taking advantage of this
 
Sexless in Lawrenceville

Atlanta sexless male spouse here.... North East Metro area... seeking writing partner and more....
 
Just got up, having trouble sleeping, thought I would see who was lurking in the shadows...
 
That would be me....care to sneak in the shadows with me....:rolleyes::devil:
 
I definately need to sneek in the shadows with someone....might sleep better later!
 
Well I have been on since midnight and need to get some sleep...be back later..:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Ok so is everyone just eating soup or cereal tonight in anticipation for tomorrow?
 
This is new girls husband and you are trash. God will judge you in the end for all the sin you are indulging in so repent or you will burn in hell.

Ooh, drama ensues!

Also, I'm not from GA, I'm right across the border in Alabama, but it's so quiet and conservative here! =( No one to swing my whip at!
 
Back
Top