Photos online of you sucking cock?

sterculius

Literotica Guru
Are there any pictures on the internet of yourself as a Cocksucker? I have been instructed to post pictures taken of me giving blowjobs on my Tumblr blog. It's scary but exciting to consider I might be recognized.

I have photos on my fetlife if me openly sucking cock and I sent them to some people on tumblr also.

No.

I am pretty sure there aren't but not 100% sure. Thing is, the thought of it gets me hard. I would love it as long as no-one I know saw them. I have been on webcam sucking before.

I am pretty sure there aren't but not 100% sure. Thing is, the thought of it gets me hard. I would love it as long as no-one I know saw them. I have been on webcam sucking before.

I'm worried about career contacts finding any. Other than that.

Are there any pictures on the internet of yourself as a Cocksucker? I have been instructed to post pictures taken of me giving blowjobs on my Tumblr blog. It's scary but exciting to consider I might be recognized.

No. There are no pictures online of me sucking cock. Back when I was actively involved in a same sex relationship people didn't have cellphones with cameras in their pocket and, for that matter, cameras used film which required processing. It was kind of hard to find discrete photo processing and, though I had access to a darkroom for B&W processing, I was a bit too paranoid to memorialize my gay sex activities.

There are, probably, still pictures of me online in which I'm wearing panties or lingerie since I used to post extensively on a few such sites including Men Wearing Panties Club and others. These included images and videos of cross dressing and engaging in anal play.

Quite a few years ago, in a guilt ridden and paranoid purge, I quit a bunch of amateur posting sites and asked them to remove my images and videos. I also destroyed the originals, even wiping drives, to ensure it was done thoroughly. Now, I wish I had it all back.

Of course, on the internet where things propagate across sites and servers, as well as on people's private computers, you can never be sure if things are truly deleted and gone forever. In that regard, I know MWPC still has one of my images on their homepage and has for a bunch of years. Since I'm no longer a "Premium member", I can't go into the site to see if everything else was deleted or if there might still be some of my content there. Same for many other sites.

I used to be very worried. Anything even slightly NSFW was private. But really, if someone finds my pictures then what are they looking for. I've not put them on a family-friendly site. They're all on sites where we're all in this together.

Any yes, it is scary but very exciting!

I used to be very worried. Anything even slightly NSFW was private. But really, if someone finds my pictures then what are they looking for. I've not put them on a family-friendly site. They're all on sites where we're all in this together.

Any yes, it is scary but very exciting!

This is probably true. Anyone I know who might identify me after having come across the incriminating pictures of me sucking cock either on my tumblr blog or any of the other sites where my pictures may have been posted would have been searching for these types of photos anyway. The fallout of being "outed" would have catastrophic repercussions, but a part of me has always wanted people to know that I'm a Cocksucker.

although i'm not a cocksucker "yet" I'm sure there are pictures of me that I wouldn't want seen from people I know,, have posted many times on cl looking for online fun.. just dreaming of having this cock, picture sent to me.

Attachments

• ImageHandlerIU53FKFS.jpg
    ImageHandlerIU53FKFS.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
there's only one set of photos of me sucking dick but it was a nice 8 incher. the guy who took them, i later found out, had an extensive network of friends he traded photos with so it is entirely possible. there are a lot of photos of me fucking ass, eating as and having my cock sucked and i ran across one of my cock in an old friend's mouth not too long ago. i don't really give a shit who sees them, maybe i'll get laid as a result.

Yes. I think there are pictures of me online taking it a few different ways. Oops :)

Back