Just want to say...

scipioparkins

Virgin
That yesterday my stories passed 1 million views. Just saying.

I may not be the best author, or the most popular, and I am not competing with anyone but I am very happy to have passed this little landmark.

Thank you for reading.

Congratulations! :rose: I dare say not many reach such a milestone so it's quite an accomplishment!

It's not about the money, JB, you, of all people, know that.

James gets disgruntled when it's someone other them himself getting attention here. He's mainly here to piss in others' cornflakes. And there are those here who enjoy enabling him.

James gets disgruntled when it's someone other them himself getting attention here. He's mainly here to piss in others' cornflakes. And there are those here who enjoy
enabling him.

I was always taught to respect my elders - even when they're unpleasant trolls.

But then again he ain't that much older than me so I'm off the hook.

James gets disgruntled when it's someone other them himself getting attention here. He's mainly here to piss in others' cornflakes. And there are those here who enjoy enabling him.

It's so funny because well-night every time I read one of your posts I can't help but be reminded of RuPaul. Alternate reality? Parallel universe? You tell me RuPilette...

I love RuPaul by the way. Even if that too is all fake, at least it's cleverly done and (s)he is both funny and entertaining! :kiss:

Congrats on the milestone!

I've been waiting to see if ever got a 10k vote story and a million view story. Same story has one and looks like it will get the other sometime soon

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him.
4.81 10660 959544

That yesterday my stories passed 1 million views. Just saying.

I may not be the best author, or the most popular, and I am not competing with anyone but I am very happy to have passed this little landmark.

Thank you for reading.

Congratulations! :rose::rose::rose:

I've been waiting to see if ever got a 10k vote story and a million view story. Same story has one and looks like it will get the other sometime soon

Chloe whistles. :heart: I was just on Wattpad and there was some story there with 130,000,000 views. Kind of makes you think, doesn't it.

Congratulations! :rose::rose::rose:

Chloe whistles. :heart: I was just on Wattpad and there was some story there with 130,000,000 views. Kind of makes you think, doesn't it.

It does make me think and not just in terms of wow, good for that author, but that wattpad is kicking lits ass.

My four incest stories far outstrip any of my other stories in terms of votes and views. My usual counts are well under 100 for votes and five digits for views often starting with the digit 1.

But the added scores for Virgin's Sister and Virgin's Sister Again are over 1000 votes and 600,000 views. I think the cleverest thing about my writing of those stories was the titles. :rolleyes:

My four incest stories far outstrip any of my other stories in terms of votes and views. My usual counts are well under 100 for votes and five digits for views often starting with the digit 1.

But the added scores for Virgin's Sister and Virgin's Sister Again are over 1000 votes and 600,000 views. I think the cleverest thing about my writing of those stories was the titles. :rolleyes:

Once they see the word sister or mom the rest of the words are blurs anyway:D

It does make me think and not just in terms of wow, good for that author, but that wattpad is kicking lits ass.

Oh yeah. Wattpad is up over 45, 000, 000 users now and they have a great interface. Manu should study them. They're very good. You can't do straight sex tho, you have to be a bit more careful than on LIT and lets just say incest wouldn't fly. I'm working on a hot romance for a trial run there.

They have a great user interface for readers. You can comment on the story at any point and its very interactive. Lit has its erotica niche but after using Wattpad, their interface is soooooo good. You can do covers for your stories, insert illustrations, all sorts of things one dreams of on lit. Its all mobile responsive too. Easy to read stories on your phone. Love it.

Oh yeah. Wattpad is up over 45, 000, 000 users now and they have a great interface. Manu should study them. They're very good. You can't do straight sex tho, you have to be a bit more careful than on LIT and lets just say incest wouldn't fly. I'm working on a hot romance for a trial run there.

They have a great user interface for readers. You can comment on the story at any point and its very interactive. Lit has its erotica niche but after using Wattpad, their interface is soooooo good. You can do covers for your stories, insert illustrations, all sorts of things one dreams of on lit. Its all mobile responsive too. Easy to read stories on your phone. Love it.

That's because Wattpad gives a shit. Lit hasn't given one for over a decade and is now trying to drag their duct taped limping site into the modern app age and failing miserably.

That's because Wattpad gives a shit. Lit hasn't given one for over a decade and is now trying to drag their duct taped limping site into the modern app age and failing miserably.

Look at the plus side. Its a better interface than asstr - that one is totally dark ages. That said, Wattpad went for major funding. They run themselves as a social platform business and they really promote that reader writer connection we all want.

For someone who has got a hundred fifty stories or so published here, and a huge following, for which you don't pay a cent, you sure crap on the site one hell of a lot. Isn't Literotica where your following started? You should be more gracious.

Anyway, how come you're back, after your grand exit last year? I thought you didn't need Literotica any more. That's how your story came across, to me at least. Maybe a zero dollar publishing platform has its advantages after all.

For someone who has got a hundred fifty stories or so published here, and a huge following, for which you don't pay a cent, you sure crap on the site one hell of a lot. Isn't Literotica where your following started? You should be more gracious.

Anyway, how come you're back, after your grand exit last year? I thought you didn't need Literotica any more. That's how your story came across, to me at least. Maybe a zero dollar publishing platform has its advantages after all.

And maybe you should know a little more about what the authors put up with here, especially here in the AH. The same questions endlessly because nothing is easy to find. The stuff that doesn't work and some of it never has. Contact information that works maybe once in a hundred or a thousand, who knows.

As for a Grand exit, in whose opinion are you talking about? Yours? He left to spend more time working on getting published in mainstream. He didn't say he was leaving for good, although some wish he would I'm sure. Some hold grudges for a long time.

They're valid points though. Literotica gives us a platform and its not quite as basic as asstr but that's it. Given, I imagine it doesn't make that much but its been around for a while. Wattpad have a real vision and they actively work to give benefits to writers as well as readers. Like lit, they don't pay writers but they actively support and promote them. And top writers on wattpad are being picked up by publishers. They're mainstream of course but its a model that Lit should be aspiring to.

I love LIT coz it gives me a venue to write and reach readers with stories that a site like Wattpad would reject outright but it could be so much more with a little imagination, some hard work and a real vision.

Last edited:
Chloe, this site started as a place for Laurel to read stories she liked. Hard edge erotica. It was also a place for her friends to post stories. What they never saw coming was the growth and popularity of the site. It was built by friends, cobbled together out of this and that. It was never supposed to be what it is now.

Chloe, this site started as a place for Laurel to read stories she liked. Hard edge erotica. It was also a place for her friends to post stories. What they never saw coming was the growth and popularity of the site. It was built by friends, cobbled together out of this and that. It was never supposed to be what it is now.

Ahhhhh, the history. That explains a lot. Whereas Wattpad was conceptualized and then financed with venture capital. Big difference right there. Got it.

I was always taught to respect my elders - even when they're unpleasant trolls.

But then again he ain't that much older than me so I'm off the hook.

Tis true Ima ancient old coot but nt brother died at 21 and looked yummy in his casket. I didht get old being a fool or wrong when I needed to be right. I'll embarrass you in Poker. I made lotsa money knowing when to hold em, when to fold em, when to walk away, when to run.

Back