Best lubricant for hand job/blow job

kimbelina

Virgin
Curious for feedback on preferences on a good lubricant for hand jobs which may inevitably turn into blow jobs. In other words, it needs to be a good lubricant, but it also needs to be edible. Flavor is not as important as effectiveness. Open to other features (numbing of the throat, extra sensation, etc.) but again, not as important as effectiveness as a lubricant. Prefer not too many artificial/chemical ingredients.

Curious about this both for spicing up real sex, and also for including accurate details in a story I'm working on!

Thanks!

Curious for feedback on preferences on a good lubricant for hand jobs which may inevitably turn into blow jobs. In other words, it needs to be a good lubricant, but it also needs to be edible. Flavor is not as important as effectiveness. Open to other features (numbing of the throat, extra sensation, etc.) but again, not as important as effectiveness as a lubricant. Prefer not too many artificial/chemical ingredients.

Curious about this both for spicing up real sex, and also for including accurate details in a story I'm working on!

Thanks!

Can I ask why the hand job has to lead to the blow job? It seems that it's often the other way around and saliva is a great lubricant.

If you are hard over (maybe a poor choice of words) that the hand job leads to the blow job, check the Lit store of other "sex toy" sites to find out about lubes. There are many flavored ones as you indicated for the very purpose of blow jobs. I tend to think that even the standard drug store stuff like KY is "edible" meaning that it's not going to poison you. Google KY and see what it says, or simply google "Edible Sex Lubes". I'm willing to bet there are lots of suggested sites.

Pjur makes a nice lube. Eros as well (I think that is what it is called... I used it earlier today for masturbating) I think water based is what you're looking for if it's edible. JO makes a great flavoured lube.

Silicon lube is best for a plain old handjibber. But not good if you want to turn it to a blowjibber.

Most sex shops have sample lubes so you can test them. Like on your arm, not on a cock.

O My.

No really, That's what it's called.

O My. It's "Handy" and "De-Lish".

<== Clickety-Click for Info

Thanks!

My favorite is old fashoined baby oil................

hello, kimbelina.

aloecadabra.com sells organic, edible personal lubricant. click here

astroglide.com distributes personal lubricants and they also have a natural line of products. i've posted two links, one for their flavored lubricant and one for their natural lubricant, but feel free to have a look around their entire site.

click here

click here

you may also want to research the use of coconut oil as a personal lubricant. it's natural, melts easily in your hands from a solid form to a liquid. it breaks down latex, so it's probably best not to use it with condoms. and there are a number of other ways to use coconut oil, from personal hygiene, general purposes, health issues, home care/ cooking.

good luck on your journey - and be golden.

Spit on it. Or any flavoured, water-based lubricant. I have some astroglide, but I'm not sure my partners would appreciate it getting in their mouths...

lots of good suggestions

saliva ! pre-cum! I would think are the best and natural of course...

Bacon ? NOT if it's crispy... ;)

Obviously, saliva is great for the blowjob. But I'm pretty sure my dick would catch fire if saliva was the only form of lubrication for a handy J.

I can't recommend enough the importance of high end lube. It's like buying a shoe. There is a huge difference between a well made, carefully crafted Italian loafer and your run of the mill shoe you get from wherever. Same with lube. Whenever I hear about people using KY Jelly I just shake my head. You may as well use actually jelly, as it would be less sticky. Those nice lubes aren't that much more expensive.

Water based lube DOES break down though. Silicon lube doesn't. So, you rarely need to apply more if you use silicon. Plus my cock feels extra soft after I am done loving on it with silicon lube.

Never use lotion with cinnamon in it. TRUST me.

We've always just liked the Durex Play lubes. A bit expensive, but they do the job well. Edible, and even the ones that aren't designed to have a particular flavour are still made so they don't taste unpleasant. It's water based.

I'm pretty sure it's mostly artificial though.

Saliva is a HORRIBLE lube for a handjob. It only lasts a few minutes. That's fine for a BJ, where it is constantly being replaced, but it sucks for a handjob. Unless you like the constant sound of spitting.

KY isn't much better. It wasn't designed for sex; it was designed for inserting medical instruments into your orifice! As such, it only stays slick for a short while. Lousy for sex.

For my money, Astroglide is the best.

The trouble with commercial lubes is they use a preservative, which I'm allergic too - it makes my bits sore ( the spermicide, Nonoxyl-9 used in many condoms, is horrible too ) so ... I found this
Home made Lube

Tried it last night :)
Very happy

Thanks!

Actually coconut oil works great for handjobs, fucking, whatever. We got a huge jar of it at Costco and it works and it smells nice (like coconut DUH) but it doesn't have much taste. I tired tasting it on my wife's pussy. You can pick up the coconut smell but not necessarily. Kind of like eating a Mounds Bar or Almond Joy. You might also be able to find it in a health food store as well. You can use it as a hand cream or foot cream for dry skin. Good stuff.

Actually coconut oil works great for handjobs, fucking, whatever. We got a huge jar of it at Costco and it works and it smells nice (like coconut DUH) but it doesn't have much taste. I tired tasting it on my wife's pussy. You can pick up the coconut smell but not necessarily. Kind of like eating a Mounds Bar or Almond Joy. You might also be able to find it in a health food store as well. You can use it as a hand cream or foot cream for dry skin. Good stuff.
I heard it's good for cooking too;) but I wouldn't want it internally :-\

Mineral oil..

I use Mineral Oil for dollor general or from big lots....Its the best...Believe me..

Pjur makes a nice lube. Eros as well (I think that is what it is called... I used it earlier today for masturbating) I think water based is what you're looking for if it's edible. JO makes a great flavoured lube.

Silicon lube is best for a plain old handjibber. But not good if you want to turn it to a blowjibber.

Most sex shops have sample lubes so you can test them. Like on your arm, not on a cock.

The water based version sucks for a handjob, pjur i think. Gets sticky real quick. The silicon version works great. Not sure on taste though. Wife is stubborn when it comes to that.

Back