The Modern Day Magician (closed)

It's extremely rare that Keara found a human that actually 'fought' back against her. One of the many reasons why she is so good at obtaining the rare souls. However, the way Seb took action is far from anything she has ever experienced. In normal situations, the summoner would normally just use some spell to tame her down. Punish her by sealing her in a cage or something that rendered her powerless until they chose to use her. Of course, she would alway win in the end by taking their souls.

Seb..... Dear sweet Seb didn't appear to be as naive as she first thought he'd be. His skills were a little rough around the edges with all things considering. However, he is making it impossible for her to focus on him! He fought on different terms than what she is used to and is forcing her to lose her senses. It is a game that she normally played on others, never before had the experience turned against her. This human is proving to be tricky and she is starting to admire him in ways a succubus shouldn't.

Currently it wasn't easy with having her tail and horns stimulated, both of which sent the sensations on a wild goose chase. Then he began to use his fingers in other ways and almost instantly she lost herself. He would discover that she had the same basic build of a typical female. The difference is she had a line of three tiny bumps instead of a g-spot and they felt much like the hard nub of her clit. They may have the same texture and size as a clit, but they remained soft and didn't react quite the same way.

The response she gave when his fingers curled told him that he did indeed found her special spot. The mixture of sensations forced her to forget about him momentarily and all her focus went the pleasure she felt. She couldn't believe that in such a short amount of time this single human has found most of her weak spots. The more shocking part of it all is, he is quickly learning how to use them against her.

Keara let go of his face and broke the kiss as she came so unbelievably hard that she left claw marks in the floor. For the first time in a very long time, she was panting as the sweet dizzy haze consumed her. It has been a while since she felt the tingling of her limbs as the mind numbing orgasm raced wildly to her core. Typically it is only her demon Master that could create such a feeling and found it impossible to think a mere human mortal did it in a matter of minutes.

She barely had enough sense to remove her tail from his tight grasping tunnel. Otherwise she would have hurt him with the intensity of her orgasm. The more she submitted to him and the pleasure he created, her fight for domination lessened as the strength of her scent faded. Although she still had the natural aura only it wasn't nearly as intensified since she lost the focus and control over it.
 
Seb knew he had done something good but he wasn't sure exactly what it was. he was used to giving girls pleasure with his fingers instead of his member and so he did know the best ways of doing it, but he had not found what he had expected inside of Keara's tunnel.

Instead of the firm patch on top of her wall, he had felt three small nodules that reminded him of her clit. In fact by her reaction he was sure they might even be very much like it as well.

As he raked his fingers across them she tensed up and then shuddered in pleasure. Her head flew backwards and her hands raked the floor as she came hard. He was very surprised as her tail whipped out of his ass leaving behind a feeling of both loss and pleasure. Still he continued to curl his fingers inside of her as he fucked her ass.

His tongue continued to ravish her breast and he sucked her nipple into his mouth and nibbled on it even as he began to increase his pace, thrusting his hips faster. He knew he would be able to last longer this time having just emptied his balls minutes before and he was determined to ride it out for as long as he could.

Still something felt different. The aura that had been so strong before had lessened and his mind was clearing up. He was still hungry for sex but now he could feel his own urges coming back and he began to really grind the nodules inside of her. He wished he could pull out of her ass and plunge into her so he could use his cock on them.

Then smiling he looked at her as she came down from her orgasm. "Keara, is there magic that will clean my cock so that I can fuck your pussy after being in your ass? I really want to be inside you that way now."
 
Keara allowed herself to float on a cloud of sensations as he pounded deeply into her greedy body. With the few things that he did do, she came three more times before he slowed to ask a question. A question is the last thing she expected to hear and in all fairness, he had her in quite a daze that she didn't want to leave. Slowly she connected his voice to the words that he spoke and eventually figured out what it is he wanted.

When opening her eyes to look at him, almost as if to confirm his state of mind and saw his smile. She didn't quite know what to think in that brief moment, although it was clear that he is able to keep going without her pushing him. A slow nod answered his question as head laid back down and thought of the best spell to use. Then a grin teased her parched lips and waited for him to remove himself from her. Granted she didn't want him to leave her ass and gave a protesting groan at the loss of him.

Once she collected herself more and sat up enough to reach out for his cock. Without touching him, her fingers danced in the air and spoke a few demonic words.

"This might feel strange, but it one I like to use.."

Keara spoke one last word of the spell and within seconds he is coated in a light sea-green goo. It moved on its own to clean every inch of his member, including his sac. To most it would feel as though a mouth is sucking on them and it kept massaging him for stimulation reasons. It took a couple of moments to make certain he's completely cleaned before vanishing completely.

Without wasting too much more time, she reached out and out pulled him into a kiss that seemed too passionate for a succubus. Without breaking the kiss she guided him back down with her while wrapping her legs around him once more. She growled deeply as he entered and instantly she shuddered into a climax, not realizing his fingers caused her to be extra sensitive. Once he fully buried himself inside of her, Keara finally broke the kiss to look at him with a sly grin.

"Would you like me to keep my tail in your ass Master? From the orgasm you gave, I would say you enjoyed it... Or if I am wrong, I can just as easily fuck mine with it? It likes to play too you know..."

While she asked, her tail snaked up between his legs to tease his sac as it kept going towards his back entrance. This time she didn't push into him without his permission and only because she wanted to make certain that he did enjoy it.
 
Seb was tempted to ask her to push her tail back in but he also wanted to try something else out. He had enjoyed how she had cleansed him and how she had kissed him when she had guided him back into her pussy again but he knew from the angle he was thrusting into her, he was not hitting those nodules correctly.Oh he knew he was still rubbing on them and she was getting pleasure from it, but he was sure there was a better way.

"Keara I want you on your hands and knees please," he told her as he pulled out again and sat up a little.

He watched as she rolled over and then levered herself up, arching her back and presenting herself to him. Then smiling he plunged deeply into her again, this time feeling his head roll over her nodules and rub her clit all at the same time. He smiled at her gasp and knew that this was going to be a favorite position for him.

He grasped her tail and rubbed it, kissing it's length above where it had been in his ass then brought it towards her own ass and placed the tip at the entrance and slowly pushed. He smiled as she took over and it disappeared into her ass. He caressed her tail then her sides as he began to fuck her harder, making sure to stab upwards and drag his head along her top wall.

Soon he was reaching up to caress her wings and then he rubbed the tips as he knew she liked that. Even as he did he could feel another orgasm approaching and he was amazed. One so close to the other was not normal for him. Normally he could last a lot longer between them, but he assumed it had something to do with what she was. Still he didn't care. The pleasure he was feeling, he would not give it up for anything. That did not mean he would not make her work for it.

He began to pound into her harder and faster, Plunging deeper into her. He could swear he could actually feel his dick getting bigger. "Come on Keara work for it. Shake your hips and fuck me."
 
Moving around in that very moment was the last thing on her mind! With a soft protesting growl, she obediently rolled onto her knees. He did ask nicely too and she felt no need to seriously deny him of the simple request. Granted she wasn't at all used to the word 'please' coming from the Master. It is a word that she uses when begging for something. She barely had enough time to seriously think about it before he plunged right back into her.

After a few thrusts she started to realize why he wanted this position again and her eyes rolled shut. She did try to fight how quickly her climax hit as she wanted to make him fight for it in return. Sadly for her, this is one fight she simply could not win since he too full advantage of her weak spots. Her tail kept in time with his thrusts, making certain that he can feel it writhing between the thing barrier. His sac slapped heavily against her clit and she soaked them in response to it.

Finally she felt the touch on her wings once more and that ended the fight as she lost control over the orgasm. She was in the middle of crashing to the floor with more pleasure than she knew what to do with. Then suddenly he gave an order that she couldn't refuse and with shaky limbs, she began pushing back. Her tail grew thicker within her ass and arched her hips just right so his sac made full contact with her clit.

Keara didn't know how this is possible and yet, she didn't dare question it either as this is the best sex she's had in a very long time. The sounds that poured from her mouth were proof enough that she enjoyed every second of this. At times she begged and pleaded for him to go deeper and harder. More importantly, begging for his seed to fill her!
 
Seb was nearing the end. He had done all he could to bring pleasure to the woman but he was now only concentrating on his own. Somewhere in the back of his mind he knew she was enjoying this too but it was only secondary at the moment. She had driven him into a frenzy and he needed to release his seed into her.

He grabbed her wings and used them to pull her back harder against him, thrusting himself in deeper, grunting like an animal as he did so. He was not so far gone that he failed to realize he could hurt her this way and so he made sure to control his strength and only grasp the firm part of her wings. Still he did caress and rub the tips occasionally as he withdrew, before pounding into her again.

As his orgasm approached even this wasn't enough and suddenly he stood up while buried inside of her. He charged at a wall and almost slammed her against it, pinning her to it as he fucked her. His thrusts rocked her up and down on the wall, rubbing her large breasts and nipples along the hard surface even as he attacked her neck and shoulders with his mouth. His back pressed hard against her wings but not crushingly so, in fact he was using his chest to caress her tips as he moved down then up as he thrust into her.

Finally as he felt himself just about to come, he released his hold on her and supporting her by his pelvis alone, he grabbed her horns and turned her head so he could thrust his tongue deep inside her mouth even as he caressed her horn tips. With a massive last thrust he pushed deep inside of her and came, squirting another bucketful of cum deep inside of her. Of course it was not that much, but to his senses it sure felt that way.

He continued to give small thrusts as each spurt left him until finally he was spent and he was left leaning into her as they balanced on the wall. It took him a minute to finally catch his breath before he was able to pull out of her and shakily walk to the couch and sit down. Looking at Keara he smiled. "I know you probably don't need it, but please come and sit beside me, let's rest for a little while. Perhaps after I recover a little bit I can actually take you out to see the world."
 
Keara didn't have the time to be shocked by his next few actions. One moment she's in the middle of countless orgasms and the next she's pressed against the wall. She had squirted enough to leave a small trail behind them and it still streamed freely down her legs. Everything fogged out by the time he came that she barely registered it. Oh, she felt the scorching hot seed flooding into her womb and she came one last time from it. He had somehow managed to push her into a that hazy world she hasn't experienced in a very long time.

His voice broke through the trance she fell into and had to smirk at his comment.

"No, typically I do not need to rest.. In this case.... I think I will take a moment."

With weak and trembling legs, she followed him over to the seat and sat next to him. She had to laugh as the tingling nerves caught up to the brain.

"You know... You are the first human to have ever given me pleasure like that. I am not so certain you need sexual lessons Master."

She teased while leaning back in the seat and closing her eyes to relax. Just as she suspected, her body started absorbing his seed like it would if she fed off energy. Granted she hasn't used that much magic, but she felt what she did use get replenished.

"You wish to take me outside? Is there a particular form you wish me to take? I've had Masters hide me as a pet before. Dog, cat, parrots. Strange and exotic creatures.. all the way down to rodents.. mostly mice though. I think I may have been a horse once or twice... That was.... interesting to say the least."

She laughed at a few flashbacks and wondered what he'd want her to be. He mentioned being his girlfriend which led her to question if that meant in public too. If so, what kind of woman did he want to show off. Surely he wouldn't want her to remain in this form... Would he?
 
Seb chuckled as he sat beside her. "If it seems I don't need sexual lessons I think that just is a reflection on you. I have never been able to let myself go as wild like that on any woman before and I am afraid I might have lost control a little. It seems you did not mind it, but I assure you a regular human woman would have."

He shrugged and looked at her. "I have studied numerous other ways of pleasuring a woman, a few you felt I think," he smiled, "But never have I been able to plunge myself so deeply inside and without the fear of hurting my partner before. When you are born with something like this between your legs," he said glancing down, "Most people think you are set for life. I am not saying I would trade with them, but maybe..."

He then glanced up at her and smiled. "Still I am sure you can teach me a lot of things, and if it is just how to get pleasure between the two of us, well then I am fine with that," he told her as his smile widened.

He leaned back further in the couch and then listened as she told of how some of her Ex Master's had treated her. "A Pet!!!", he all but shouted. "No I will not be doing that. If it was up to me, you would be going out as you are now. After all you are a beautiful woman...or succubus...or whatever," he stammered. "However I don't think the world is quite ready for that yet."

Standing up he walked around and began gathering up a few magazines (Yes people did still read those) and then brought his computer over. "Perhaps you can find a form you would like in here. I would personally like you to just maybe be you as a human, maybe just loose your horns, although they are so cute, and your wings and the tail. Then try a more human skin tone. However if you want to go for a ready made look just browse through these magazines, or online and pick a figure you like."

He smiled at her and then thought of something. "Oh but you will have to keep your own face, if you know what I mean. Can't have you copying someone famous and suddenly have the paparazzi after us," he laughed. "Oh that means it would just draw too much attention."

He gestured to the pile and the computer. "Go ahead, have a look. I want you to choose."
 
Keara raised an eyebrow and glanced sideways at his reaction to what she said. Then a more curiousness flickered in her eyes while listening to him. He wanted her to be herself? Out in public? She couldn't possibly begin to question the last time she used her own human form. What peaked her interests the most is the idea that he actually likes this form she is now.... her true form as a demon. What's more is that whole beautiful statement that put a pause on anything she could say. Sure, she knew she's beautiful in all the things that mattered. It was hearing it come from a human of all creatures, that stunned her.

She glanced down at the magazines and flipped a few pages with her tail. Slowly her demon features were fading out and her forehead smoothed out. Her ears remained elven shaped as they shrunk down to a more desirable size for social standards. The solid purple of her eyes became a crystal gray color of human eyes as her hair remained the same dark purple with a lighter shade for highlights. Her hooves shifted painlessly into human feet.

Overall she kept the natural features and shapes of her normal body, only she smoothed out a few areas. Her flesh shifted from the purple to that of a tanned beach going female. Keara didn't look through the magazine to find what form she wanted since he said she could use her natural form. What she did look for however is the new trends, what women wore in todays world. Most of what she saw didn't truly fit her style and though some things did look.... intriguing. She didn't know what he would like, what his tastes are in what women wore.

"Master..... Is there anything in particular you wish for me to wear? And what of these markings here? Do you wish for me to have those as well?"

She pointed to one blonde in a bikini and the 'markings' were a sleeve tattoo from the blondes shoulder to the wrists.

"I have noticed that many of the models in these pictures have similar markings. The last Master I served had a couple, but he never explained what they meant."
 
Seb watched as Keara started to change with a mixed heart. On the one hand he really liked the way she looked naturally. He had not been lying about that. Maybe it was because he played a lot of fantasy games and read a lot of the same types of books, or maybe he just had a different eye for beauty, but she just looked gorgeous.

Still as her horns and wings disappeared and her skin tone changed he had to admit she still looked good. He even loved it when her ears shrunk down. He imagined himself nibbling on the ends of them and blushed a little even as her hair changed a little and became a little lighter at the ends. He watched as her Demonic features became more human but still retained the essence of her and his smile widened.

Her tail still remained and he almost chuckled. She still looked good with it attached to her human body and as she used it to flick through the magazines he was amazed at how flexible and strong it was. He gazed lower and watched as her hooves slowly changed into feet. Now she looked like a beautiful human woman except for her tail and even as he thought that it shrunk and disappeared.

He gazed upon her and had to admit that while her demonic form had been gorgeous, her human form was just as nice. Then she asked about clothes and he tried to remember what his girlfriends had worn. He booted up his computer and started to look for styles and then started to show her some pictures. "Well it is summer now so I guess clothes like this and this would look really good on you. I would also like to take you out to dinner sometime in something like this. I am assuming your favorite color is purple," he said blushing.

He then switched pages and brought up pictures that looked remarkably like her original form. "Oh and as for those pictures on the bodies of those women, well both men and women sometimes put them on their bodies to mark themselves as individuals and to stand out. It is done with Ink and is a permanent statement. Look there are even some that look like you like this one."

He then looked at her and blushing a little smiled,"However I really don't think you need any. You look perfect the way you are."
 
The more Keara examined the photos and listened to what he had to say, she realized that it has been a while since she's been out. The clothes were more provocative than she remembers, although her sisters do like to talk a lot. But seeing it for herself was a shocker. Then he turned on some device that showed more pictures on a screen, though when seeing the tattoo, she had to laugh a little.

"That looks close enough to be one my sisters..."

Shaking her head in disbelief that humans would want to mark their bodies with pictures of demons. The only markings she knew of were of ownership. Then, she reminded herself that humans were strange creatures to begin with. In fact, looking at the tattoo again, she started to wonder of the owner of that mark has met her sister. After all, that sister isn't the greatest at collecting souls as she is still in training.

"So these are things that females wear today? Seems like they may as well run around naked...."

Keara laughed while examining the outfits he pointed out. Playing dress up isn't normally her thing, let alone being able to pick out what to wear. This whole thing about having choices in what she wanted is very foreign to her and there were many questions she wanted to ask. Mostly about what he likes, his favorite colors. Did he want easy access? Or something that will just tease him to no end all day? Just far too many questions and way, way too many styles to pick from.

The outfits he pointed out, she did try out to see how they felt and looked on her. The first one she liked the top, yet hated how the shorts rode up her ass. The second dress was more to her liking and taste, though it seemed more like it should be worn on the beach instead of an everyday outing. The female appeared to be wearing nothing underneath it, yet it didn't hide anything at all either. Keara knew enough about humans that they are picking when it comes to things like that, especially when there were tiny humans around.

She did like the ballroom dress and did try that one out of curiosity and admitted that purple is one of her favorite colors. She even enjoyed some of his reactions to the outfits that she tried out. Eventually she flipped through a magazine she hadn't looked through yet and found the perfect outfit. It was classy enough to do everyday things in. Also, it would kill two of her questions as she made it easy access for him. While it should show off enough to keep teasing him until it drove him mad.

The black top was tight enough that she didn't need to wear a bra and she made the skirt darker on top so she didn't have to wear panties. Unless of course he wanted her to wear some, but then it would defeat her easy access part of the deal. The shoes were another challenge considering she did like to wear heels for fun, they weren't all that practical for just walking around in. Since she didn't know how much walking they will be doing, or if they were near a beach, heels might not be best choice. Finally she saw a pair of shoes that should work and they did have a small heel to them, just more reasonable for the unknown.

"Well, how does this look Master? Does this please you?"

She did a slow twirl so he can see it from all angles and hoped that he approved.
 
Seb smiled and whistled. "You look beautiful, but then again I am sure you would look beautiful in anything," he told her blushing. He then got a little self conscious as she was now dressed and he was still sitting on the couch naked. "Perhaps I should go and get changed so I can take you to see the sights."

As he got up and walked over to the small dresser and closet he had set up for himself he looked at her again. "Oh and while we are outside you don't have to call me master. Just Seb is fine, or Sebastian if you have to."

He began to rummage around and quickly threw on some fresh underwear and socks then looking at her outfit decided to go with a casual top and shorts. He looked and finally found a pair of 3/4 length pants, a white t-shirt and a navy jacket. it wasn't that cold out but it was a very thin jacket and it was more a style thing. Once he was dressed he walked back over to her and showed himself off. "Well how do I Look. Good enough to show you around I hope," he said chuckling as he held out his arm and pulled hers into it.

He led her through the warehouse until he came to a locked door. He stopped her and then looked through a periscope he had set up, checking to see that there was no one around. Then he unlocked the door and waved his hand dispelling the small spells he had placed on it. He led her through, re-locked it and reactivated the spells. The spells were only minor things. One was to hide the door, one to cast a foreboding on the place that would drive off casual passers by, and one that alerted him if anyone tried to break in. They covered the entire building nut the focus points were on the door.

Smiling he took her arm again and led her down a path and then down a nearly deserted street. As they emerged from it he smiled. They were on a busy downtown street with crowds and traffic flowing around them. There was a large mall across from them and just down the road was the college and a park.

"So what would you like to do first? Go shopping like normal people, get something to eat and drink, Go for a walk in the park or just wander around and see what takes your fancy," he smiled at her.
 
Keara was impressed with the clothes he chose and he did look rather sharp in them. While following him outside, she took in the rest of her new surroundings. Mainly so she can navigate around this place more in case later he became more demanding in things. Although, judging from his character, she doubted he would become overly controlling like previous masters. She is curious by what game is he playing at though, no one makes this kind of request without a trick up their sleeve. There wasn't any point in dwelling on the idea as it would show itself in time.... Even if a part of her can take a wild guess at what he is up to. A month of being his girlfriend is quite a bit of time and if she fails.. Keara cringed at the idea of what her true Master will have to say about all this.

Once outside she instantly took in the many scents and sounds of the city life. Just from where they stood she could see the many buildings reaching for the skies. She has been in cities before, though it was when they were just starting to grow and settle down. When they reached the streets, the cars flying by made her take a step back behind him in a shock in awe kind of feeling. The last time she saw cars were in the 40's, maybe a little earlier. Her sisters are always bragging about them though and they weren't kidding about them either.

His question snapped her from the wonderment of all this and gave him a questionable glance when he mentioned shopping. Then she looked around the streets again to get a better idea of how things are now a days, much more busier and people in a hurry as they walked or drove. Many people looking down at some device in their hands and some looked as if they were talking to themselves while walking.

"I do not know where to start Mas.... I mean Seb... I have no need to go shopping, would not know what to get. But, I guess we can start with that place. It looks interesting at least."

She pointed towards the mall where groups of people were coming and going from. Keara also had a grin as she saw the overflow of humans and suddenly realized just how much fun she can have in a place like that.
 
Seb smiled as she pointed at the mall. Well she might not want to go shopping but he could at least show her the latest trends in fashion, and maybe they could get something to eat as well. Still as he looked at her he realized something. The way she was gazing at everything it was as if she had never seen anything like it before, or rather like someone from an earlier time.

"Keara when was the last time you were summoned? It sort of seems like you haven't been here in a while."

He listened to her answer and then whistled. "Well then prepare for a shock," he told her as he led her inside the mall and into a sea of people. He quickly moved them to a relatively quiet area and started to point out the layout of the mall. "Well this is only a small mall. It is three stories tall. The food court is on the bottom floor and has all the basics. Hamburgers, pizza, Chinese, Taco's, Sushi, curry and the rest. The first floor has all your fashion boutiques and some of the major retailers and the top floor is the smaller chains. It will be fun just to spend a day exploring and I can show you how things have changed. One thing you are definitely going to have to have is a phone."

Seb pulled out his own mobile phone and showed her. His was an older model but still good. "Just think of this like a telephone that used to sit in a persons home. Now we carry them around in our pockets." He laughed at her expression. "If I told you what else we could do with them you would not believe me," he smiled, "So let's just leave it at that for now. Come on let's go pick one out."

Smiling he held her hand and began to lead her towards the nearest phone store.
 
She tried to recall dates of when she was last summoned and it had been a while. Then she laughed as she recalled the memories of that particular summoning.

"Well, lets just I do not get out much and when I am allowed out, I tend to be taken where there isn't much population. Farms in the middle of now where type places. I do not know the exact year. It was accidental summoning, but there were tons of humans on drugs listening to humans on some stage. I believe they called it woodstock or something. To say the least, it was a very..... fun for me kind of memory. Beyond that.. I am normally kept inside."

She followed him into the mall and grinned when noticing a few looks that the males gave her. Just by the glares, she can see that they were wondering why she was with Seb. Those were the looks made her smile more and hold Seb even closer as if laughing in their faces. It also intimidated her some as well. Most of what she saw overwhelmed her and trying to process it all at once didn't seem to work out. Listening to him talk and describe things did help to calm down the madness of her thoughts at least.

Looking down at the phone in his hand at least answered one question she had. It did look similar to what the other humans were holding and talking into. Though, she couldn't believe that they were so small now and wondered how people can stare at them all day. Then he said that she needed one too and before she could object, he was leading the way.

"Are you certain I need one of these things? I mean, you would be the only one that I plan on talking to and well, considering the situation... I do not see us being parted."

Despite her words, Keara began glancing at the offered phones on display and to her, they all looked the same. Different sizes sure, looking down at the descriptions, they did different things. Overall, they were all the same in her eyes.

"How do I know what one is the right one to get? What one do you like?"

There she went again, naturally wanting him to pick one out for her and unable to fully comprehend that he is giving her some free will. She could get any phone and any contract that came with it without having to pay for it, that isn't of concern to her. The problem came to the fact that she didn't know what he wanted her to get, if he had something in mind for her, or if she can actually chose any one that 'spoke' to her.
 
Seb loved the way she clung to him and the jealous looks he was getting from a lot of the guys. Hell he was even getting some from women. However that was not the real reason he had summoned her for it was just a nice little bonus. As they made their way through the crowds he did notice she was having a hard time coping with everything and he decided maybe the Mall had not been the best of places to start her off in. Maybe they should have gone to someplace smaller first and gradually eased her into society. Still they were here now so they my as well make the best of it.

As they looked through the store he tried to show her the different types of phones but quickly realized that they were pretty much going to be irrelevant to her. Until she worked out things here there was no use her having any of the latest phones. Smiling he took her hand and looked into her eyes. "Forget looking at whats on the phone or what comes with it. I only want you to find one that fits comfortably in your hand and you like the look of. Nothing else matters," he smiled. He knew with her powers she could basically get anything she wanted anyway,but she needed something to work with first.

He waited until she found something and then he smiled. "If that's what you want then that's the one." He took out his own phone and took a picture of it and then put it back and again took her hand and walked out. Kissing her cheek he headed for the upper level. As he approached the escalator he slowed down and pointed at it.

"Okay we are going up that. Now it is like a staircase only the stairs move so you don't have to. At the top just hop off." He smiled encouragingly at her and helped her on. She wobbled a little then grabbed onto the rail and held on. At the top they both stepped off and walked forward and Seb took her a short distance away. Upstairs was not so crowded and he led her past pet shops, Auto stores, Book shops, candle stores, sport stores before coming to a jewelry store.

Peering in the window he smiled. "You know some of this would look nice on your human form as well as your natural form. Would you like to take a look?" he asked her.
 
Keara amused herself with the phones and learned how to make lots of noises with them and unable to shut them off. Almost like a kid in a toy store and had to play with them all. Eventually she did choose one that was simple and even found a phone cover that she really liked. With all things though, the fun had to end and they didn't really spend too much time in there before moving on.

When going past the pet store, she came close to taking all the animals as a way to 'free' them. Just because she is a demon didn't mean she didn't have a heart for creatures without a voice. They didn't chose to be locked in tiny cages after all! But Seb explained things and she realized that she couldn't take them all with her. However, she did make it to where every human that went by the shop would take a pet home with them. Whether or not they could actually take them didn't matter to her.

As they roamed around, her curiosity grew more and more while she checked it all out. She could smell the food from the food court, listened to many one sided conversations and her eyes darted from one thing to another. For the most part she did try to keep herself tamed and embarrass Seb by acting like a foolish child. Though when she did glance at him, he seemed to be amused by her reactions to things.

The entire time she did have her own little fun and at times would make two people look up from their phones and start making out. It didn't matter what the gender of the couples were to her, she has seen it all in her time. All that mattered is having fun and tossing a little bit of lust in someones direction. Especially out in public like this, watching strangers do things has always been entertaining to her. How far the couples went was left up to them, all she did is stir things up.

The jewelry place amazed her. There has been a handful of times when she saw so many jewels in one spot. These jewels however, were out in the open and for anyone to have. Instantly she was drawn to the rings and her eyes lit up when seeing them all.

"Yes, I would love to go in there. I collect rings and it has been a while since I've added to it."

As they walked in her gaze instantly fell in love with a particular ring that had both opal and amethyst. It was naturally behind the glass case counter and she frowned slightly at not being able to see it. That is when she also noticed the help behind the counter serving another costumer. Watching closely as the female pointed what she item she wanted, then the guy behind the case would pull the item out for her. But there didn't seem to be another helper around, or at least not one she saw. Looking back towards Seb she smiled and pointed to the ring she wanted.

"I like that one.. But he is busy, how do I get it?"
 
Seb loved walking around with Keara. It was not just the jealous stares he got from people but also the way she looked at the world with so much wonder. Everything seemed new to her and he loved watching the delight on her face as she discovered everything.

He also saw the way people seemed to react around them and he knew she was doing something. That many people suddenly kissing each other was not normal. Still it was not doing any harm and indeed some of the match ups were funny. The stuffy banker and the homeless guy had been his personal favorite so far.

As they walked into the jewelry store he saw her eyes light up with delight again. Ahh he had guessed right. It seemed like females no matter what species liked pretty things. He watched as she picked out a ring that she liked at he had to admit it would look stunning on either of her forms.

He to looked for the assistant and was amazed to see only the one. He would have thought there would have been at least two, even in a shop this size and location. He watched as the man slowly served the woman and saw him glance several times in their direction and sort of shrug.

"Oh I think we are being ignored on purpose," Seb smiled at Keara. "I think it is because we are dressed so casually and the jewelry is expensive. Let me handle this."

Finally the salesman wandered down and after looking them up and down, more her than him, he gave a bored "May I help you?"

Seb smiled then put on a hard voice. "Yes I wish to see that diamond band, that one, and that one plus the opal and amethyst one. Also that solid 24crt gold chain and the one beside it, the three studded diamond earrings on display at the back and that white gold chain and wing charm please."

As he was talking he slipped out a platinum master card and sat there tapping it against the glass. The salesman's eyes bulged and he quickly began removing the jewelry and lining it up. Everything he had requested was above a thousand dollars an item except for the ring she wanted. It was only in the low hundreds but he winked at her and made her try on the others and hold the earrings up so he could see how they looked on her.

He agreed with her the ring looked stunning, and remembering what she truly looked like it would look just as good on her then. The other rings however would not. The chains while not looking too bad just did not suit her but the winged bangle did. Then he saw the most beautiful set of earrings. They were of a type he would not have expected to see in a shop like this.

"Let me see those purple earrings there and those gold ones please."

He showed them to Keara and smiled. "I think these would look fabulous on you but you decide." Turning to the salesman he told him they would definitely be taking the opal and amethyst ring but to wait until the lady decided on the rest.
 
Keara didn't like the fact that the salesman was rude until he saw the card. However, she grinned and decided to wait until the end to punish the fool. In the meantime she made him work as she picked out this and that, all the while having fun watching him run around. She did try on the few things that Seb had picked out for her, although she wasn't all that into the gold look. There's just something about gold that didn't give Keara that 'zing' that most of the silver type jewelry did. Yet, she did like the softer gold and white gold.

She found a new love for platinum and picked out a really pretty set for herself and had a difficult time deciding on another set. There were a few things that Seb had picked out that she did like and they both decided to keep. Also picked the other set that she wanted which had a leafy style that she found irresistible and the gems went perfect with her eyes. And of course she had to find another ring for her collection, this one was of a lighter gold and diamonds that took the shape of butterflies.

When they decided on the items that they both wanted, here Keara grinned wickedly while looking at the obviously happy man behind the counter. Right when he reached for Seb's card, she reacted just as quickly and blocked him from taking it.

"Now now, you were pretty rude to us when we entered here. I do believe you owe us an apology for your rudeness."

By this time she had locked eyes with man and he saw the demon within her. Naturally he became spooked and instantly tried to apologize for his actions. However, her head shook and she wasn't pleased with his fearful apology. If she had it her way, she would get away with all of this for free as a punishment. Sadly for her, she did know better and knew that this is how this male made his money. With that in mind she had to come up with a different game plan, one that she isn't all that familiar with, but knew enough to make it work.

"You will give us half price on all these items.... except for this.. pendant... I get to keep it for free.. as well as the butterfly ring.."

Seb could see her tail appearing from the skirt as she worked her magic on the male. There were so many things she wanted to do with him and yet she behaved.... for the most part. Without Sebs knowledge, she did implant a few images in the man that got him hard as rock. He looked as though he was about to burst through his pants he was so hard and as his real punishment, he won't be able to get rid of it anytime soon as he worked.

"I am ready to leave when you are Mas.... errr umm.. Seb..."

She spoke happily as she backed away from the man, taking the simple pendant she got for free and wrapped it around her ankle as if nothing happened.
 
Seb found it hard not to laugh. In fact he had been keeping the laughter in ever since Keara had taken over the negotiations for the jewellery she had wanted. He hated how salespeople always judged you by the way you looked in some stores. Oh occasionally you got a really good one, but most times if you didn't fit their profile they just flat out ignored you.

This one had been the same until Seb's Credit card had caught his eye. Of course it seemed Keara had the same low opinion of salespeople like that he had. She had run him ragged and then gotten him to apologize, gotten a discount and free merchandise. It had been a sight to behold.

As they walked out with their goods he couldn't help himself. He leaned in and kissed her. "Keara that was beautiful. Hopefully he learns from that and treats his customers better from now on." Chuckling he linked his arm with hers as they walked along, "Although I kind of doubt it."

Seb led them to the elevator and then hit the button to take them to the food court. He quickly found them a table and held her seat for her and then sat opposite her as he gestured around.

"I am not to sure what you would like to eat, but as you can see there is all sorts. Hamburgers, Japanese, Chinese, Roast, Fries, Fish...You name it and they are probably cooking it somewhere here," he laughed.

Then his laughter died off as he saw Joe and a few of his teammates along with their girlfriends walking through the food court. Oh great, what were they doing here? Weren't the football team supposed to be upstate on some training camp? It was one of the reasons he had chosen this week to perform the ritual.

Well hopefully they wouldn't spot him. Of course that was pointless to think. Joe seemed to have a built in radar when it came to him and sure enough the whole group descended on their table.

Joe openly leered at Keara even though his arm was around a stunning blonde. Then he looked at Seb. "What's up Nerd Herder? How much are you paying this chick to hang out with you?"
Turning to Keara he grinned at her. "Tell you what honey, why don't you ditch this zero and me and the boys will really show you a good time."
 
Keara looked at the group of six 'kids' in her eyes. There were four males and two females and judging by the way the aura that poured off them, she can safely say that they share those females. Whether it is true or not didn't matter to her, but she can tell that they do 'share' quite a bit with each other. Even his words proved it with his offer to take her back with them for a 'good time'. This made Keara laugh to herself though and the thought did make her eyes dance with desire as she is pretty aroused right now.

"Paying me? You mean with things like this perhaps?"

She pulled out one of the more expensive sets of jewelry and began to put the earrings in, along with the silver wings that went behind the ears. Keara held up the necklace towards Seb with a grin, turned to lift her hair so he can put it on for her. Afterwards she gave him a deep kiss while reaching under the table to give him a fun little grope in front of everyone watching.

"Oh, My apologies, I forgot we had visitors... I guess I got a little too carried away there."

Though her hand never left Sebs crotch as she glanced at the one that spoke to her. Bullies were nothing to her, in fact some would say that she herself is a bully. Especially after what she did to that poor salesman. She smiled as her hand slipped into Sebs pants so casually as if it is something she does on a daily basis.

"Let me guess, it takes all four of you, perhaps the entire football team.. to satisfy one female... How is that you have two in your group? Are you paying them? I do not see pretty jewels around their necks.. How do you pay for them?... Or.."

She smirked while glancing at the girls in the group, seeing the slight anger hit their eyes as she spoke poorly of them.

"Or are they cheap little sluts that like a bunch of tiny cocks that last about two minutes? I bet none of you really know how to make these 'girls' cum like a woman."

Keara leaned back in her seat as she lazily stroked her Masters cock in front of the group, refusing to stop giving him attention.... After all, that is what a girlfriend does.... Isn't it? Makes certain their mates got the attention they deserve.

"I tell you what, how about all four of you give those two little sluts a kiss and I might consider going home with you... If you can make those two melt in your arms with just a kiss."
 
Seb was surprised as hell when Keara put on her jewellery. It sort of did make it look like he was paying her to go out with him when she put it like that when nothing could be further from the truth. Well actually when he thought about it she really didn't have a choice so it was worse than him paying her. He blushed at that thought and chided himself. Was he any better than a guy who paid for sex?

Then he got an even bigger surprise when she started to play with his cock in front of them. At first it had only been on the outside of his pants, but then she had unzipped him and slipped her hand inside and began to give him an amazing hand job.

There was two problems with what she was doing. One was that she was doing it in front of his greatest rivals, while insulting them. He knew they were going to get him back in some form for this.

The second problem was that he was slowly getting hard and his pants were not made to accommodate a cock like his. At first he got a bulge just like anyone else and he saw that despite the girls anger, they were giving it a few looks. Then that bulge grew until it was barely contained inside his trousers, and their eyes widened. Even the guys had taken note all except Joe of course. Then he started squirming on his seat until finally Keara took pity and while still running her hand up and down him angled him in such a way that his length ran down his leg.

The bulge was now visible traveling all the way to his knee and now the girls eyes really did bug out and one licked her lips.

Joe meanwhile had been oblivious. He stared at Keara getting redder and redder in the face until he practically yelled at her. "I can satisfy any woman better than geek face over there."

Grabbing the girl nearest him he kissed her hard and passionately, but he was more interested in showing off and hardly cared about how he made her feel. He didn't even look at her reaction before turning back to Keara and gloating. "See."
 
Keara grinned when getting the one response she was seeking as the redhead girl licked her lips. It was about that time she eased up on her tease and pulled her hand away to give him a chance to calm down. Meanwhile she watched the one male grow angry and suddenly kissed the girl he was with. Keara wanted to laugh when seeing the glare the girl had given him in the end. However, she maintained her composure well enough and looked at the angry 'boy' in front of her.

"You call that kiss? You didn't even make her cum with ... whatever it was you did to that poor girl."

She thought about what to do to provoke this silly male more. Of course she could use magic and play with him in ways that would humiliate him. The typical pulling his pants down and laughing at what little he had, or the same spell she used on the salesman. But none of those ideas would actually teach him anything. They certainly would not make Seb look good either.. No, she needed something else. Then an idea came to her as she looked at Seb for a moment before looking back at the girls, then suddenly pulled Seb into a passionate kiss. The next part did require her to use some magic, but it was all part of her game and she hoped that Seb wouldn't be too horribly upset with her.

She made that single kiss appear as though it was the most magical kiss that lovers could possibly have. The catch is, the females felt that very same kiss and Keara heard one of them whimper slightly. Within seconds one of the girls tried to muffle herself as she climaxed right where sat. Soon the second girl followed through with her own climax, a little louder than the first. Keara pulled back from the kiss smiling at Seb then looking towards Joe with proud little grin.

"That is the reaction a real kiss is suppose to give..."

Then she glanced towards the blushing redhead that had cried out the loudest.
 
Seb was glad when Keara had taken her hand out of his pants. He had been nowhere near coming, she had really drained him, but he had been feeling a little uncomfortable. Oh she had made him feel extremely good at the same time, but these pants just were not made for this sort of thing.

He had watched Joe kiss the girl and had been surprised at her reaction. God Joe must be horrible for her to make that face. Did the guy not know how to kiss a girl at all?

Then Keara had turned to him and started to kiss him and he had felt something. It was the slight tingle of magic but he ignored it. What he did know was that a beautiful woman was kissing him and he reached up and caressed her face as he went about pleasing her.

He wrapped his tongue around hers and was surprised to find she had left it forked. It was strange kissing it, but at the same time exotic as it wrapped around his tongue, caressing it from both sides. Soon they were dueling in earnest, first he would invade her mouth, then she would his, until they finally broke apart.

He heard her declaration and smiled then glanced at the girls and was surprised to see their flushed faces. Just exactly what had Keara done? He caught both of them looking at him with slight looks of lust and the guys with looks of anger as they saw those looks.

Well that was their problem, he had really enjoyed that kiss and was starting to get in the mood to take Keara back and go for round two.
 
Keara really enjoyed all the reactions she got. More so the reaction Seb had given, a reaction she hoped to get more of with her time here.

"I do not think I will be going home with you. I do believe that what my sweet Seb here has to offer is a much better deal."

She draped a leg over Sebs' lap, giving Joe a sneak peak of what hid between them before the skirt hid the view again. After all, she isn't wearing anything underneath skirt which gave Joe a perfect sight for that split moment.
Keara also couldn't resist giving the redhead girl a few images of what Seb had done to Keara earlier, providing all sorts of enticing thoughts. All of which made the redhead blush deeper and Keara had hopes that she would come searching for Seb later. She rather fancied the redhead and could think of all sorts of fun with her.

"I do believe however that you are interrupting our lunch. So if you are done, would you mind leaving us alone so we can enjoy the rest of our day?"

She did plant a few thoughts into the blonde girl that Joe had kissed. Her hopes were that the girls would at the very least start spreading rumors about Seb in a good. Provoke some curiousness among the females while tearing down Joes reputation. She did leave Joe with a parting 'gift' though which made it to where he would cum no matter where he is every fifteen minutes. This would last for a few good hours, hopefully keeping him busy for a while.
 
Back
Top