"To keep the review thread clean..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
annaswirls said:
I got some rah rah's today for my poem! Maybe I can give you some pointers... eh hem

Where is my hero??? Who will protect my rights to kindness and love? :rolleyes:

hmm. The study of cow poop. Maybe I should consider that as a day job. I do have a background in biology

hehehe

and no, I am not going to quit writing or cry
just thought it was kind of a funny review

love,

wimpy and unstable

anna
Oh! Bullshit. I had to go look the poem up and see why you were writing about cows pooping on the appalachian trail.

WickedEve said:
Oh! Bullshit. I had to go look the poem up and see why you were writing about cows pooping on the appalachian trail.

I have never seen cow poop on a trail of any sort. Horse poop certainly. I will consider this for a thesis. I think it might be discrimination

what ever happened to your bored cow? Maybe you can use my poem for it.

Thanks Ms. Hynde for your recommendation and for your work in doing the reviews.

Someone asked- why vinegar? It is from Jack and Jill -- it's how they fixed Jack's head when he fell down. I have never understood this medical technique.

Thanks for those who read and commented-- as always....

:)

annaswirls said:
Thanks Ms. Hynde for your recommendation and for your work in doing the reviews.

Someone asked- why vinegar? It is from Jack and Jill -- it's how they fixed Jack's head when he fell down. I have never understood this medical technique.

Thanks for those who read and commented-- as always....

:)

I might be wrong but I always thought that vinegar was used as an antiseptic.

The villagers of Eame in Derbyshire, during the plague, used to put money in a saucer of vinegar on the edge of the village so trades people bringing them food would not be contaminated by the money handled by infected people.

bogusbrig said:

The villagers of Eame in Derbyshire, during the plague, used to put money in a saucer of vinegar on the edge of the village so trades people bringing them food would not be contaminated by the money handled by infected people.

Bogusbrig ~

Nope you are not wrong. :D
It was/is an antiseptic.
Just not widely known.

Just Me~

:rose:

herbal fun

*passing out double chocolate, sugar, and ranger cookies*

well, my favorite antiseptics are lavender oil, garlic, and honey

bogusbrig said:

well damn it bogus write a poem about that! what a fucking great image

annaswirls said:
BooMerengue said:
I would love someone to do me, but it's really not fair. I've been reading these and other posts and I just don't have the wherewithall to do justice to someone elses work. I know y'all say any opinion is valid but I don't know why I like something. I just like it or I don't. And thats not required here.

Its the reason I quit posting poems here, though. All I was getting was rah rah's from my friends. I rarely get true critique. But I don't know how to give it so I guess it's fair.

But I'm learning by reading, so y'all keep on!!

I got some rah rah's today for my poem! Maybe I can give you some pointers... eh hem
Confused Twaddle
10/19/05 by Anonymous in The United States
Fright on the Appalachian Trail? Bovine scatology. Only a wimpy, unstable mind could come up with stuff like this. Learn how to write clearly. It might help with your day job too.

Where is my hero??? Who will protect my rights to kindness and love? :rolleyes:

hmm. The study of cow poop. Maybe I should consider that as a day job. I do have a background in biology

hehehe

and no, I am not going to quit writing or cry
just thought it was kind of a funny review

love,

wimpy and unstable

anna
for the record 1.) it wasn't me; 2.) you kind of asked for it, although I can see why

suitep - you have a good attitude

annaswirls said:
Charley! I am hurt!

Actually, I am. My back. Are you any good as massages?

Your clothes, give zem to me.

If you are a slut? I have massage oils and warm foot baths. :D Otherwise, I am only as good as you give. :devil: (Lauren or Eve are gonna get mad now) EDIT: I am only as good as your metaphor or strophe? :confused:

twelveoone said:
for the record 1.) it wasn't me; 2.) you kind of asked for it, although I can see why

suitep - you have a good attitude

um why would anyone assume it was you? and how did I ask for what? Asked for a cow poop comment on my poem by speaking my mind before, or by trying to out of it?

For the record, I honestly was not bothered at all about the comment, it actually got a giggle out of me-- the one last week kind of stung a bit but I am still posting and not whimpered or wounded--

and my where is my hero response was meant to be sarcastic. I don't need a hero.

other than that I have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:
annaswirls said:
um why would anyone assume it was you? and how did I ask for what? Asked for a cow poop comment on my poem by speaking my mind before, or by trying to out of it?

For the record, I honestly was not bothered at all about the comment, it actually got a giggle out of me-- the one last week kind of stung a bit but I am still posting and not whimpered or wounded--

and my where is my hero response was meant to be sarcastic. I don't need a hero.

other than that I have no idea what you are talking about.
No, I caught it, my response was multi-purposed, and not about that part,

twelveoone said:

okay-- yeah, I understand the cost of promoting privacy means I take the anon comments too....

I am not smart enough to understand the other purposes, but I believe you 100% that they are there.

:kiss:

twelveoone said:

okay-- yeah, I understand the cost of promoting privacy means I take the anon comments too....

I am not smart enough to understand the other purposes, but I believe you 100% that they are there.

:kiss:

Thanks fly for your mention of my little piece, "She Came." And I will definitely read cymry's submissions; she always stirs my mental cauldron.

:D

LeBroz said:
Thanks fly for your mention of my little piece, "She Came." And I will definitely read cymry's submissions; she always stirs my mental cauldron.

:D

Thanks to both Flyguy69 for the mention in the reviews and to LeBroz for the kind comment.

Arto

I got into town this morning, how about those Astros? I want to come up fishing Sunday, what do you say? I had a book in my mail box, way to go big guy! I won't be home tonight so call me tomorrow.

Alby-back in town

I have now

seranade said:
Arto

I got into town this morning, how about those Astros? I want to come up fishing Sunday, what do you say? I had a book in my mail box, way to go big guy! I won't be home tonight so call me tomorrow.

Alby-back in town

become an astro fan...since my other team has sailed into the bullpen...pit...ouy...I have gained much respect for the Astros and the spirit of the pitchers..go astros... :nana:

annaswirls said:
I have never seen cow poop on a trail of any sort. Horse poop certainly. I will consider this for a thesis. I think it might be discrimination

what ever happened to your bored cow? Maybe you can use my poem for it.
bored cow is dead. it was just a cow phase. i had some cow issues to deal with and now i'm over it.
but eves habit will eventually make a come back. eventually...

I was just rumaging around here and noticed the comment about the cows and weakness...or something such as that. It's good that you didn't take it personally and it made you laugh.

On the other hand, sometimes I wonder if the people who leave anon. messages like that get hot being abusive to people. Undoubtedly whoever wrote it did it in hopes that it would hurt, not be helpful criticism. I can just imagine all these anonymous critics beating off as they type (one handed of course) their less-than-constructive criticism....well...maybe I don't really want to imagine that...too late...it wont go away.... :eek:

why people are like that, I haven't a clue. I suppose it adds the only little happiness to their sad little lives. And for those who can just shrug it off as the ego-trip it is, the attempt at degrading only showed the "critic" as the true ignorant ass-humping crotch gremlin he or she really is. ( rather like the term...ass-humping crotch gremlin...it has a certain ring).

more cookies anyone?

Tch.

Someone needs to tell that Pervis Brown dude that it's quality over quantity. He really should pace himself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back