What was the last thing you cooked?

Oh because the pottickers burnt. So I recommending full directions.

Directions:
All he needs to do is turn the heat up on the oil., or he doesn't have enough oil. The pot stickers are sticking because if the oil is not hot, you plop them in and they sink to the bottom.
 
I cook every night. I am good at it and enjoy it. She cleans, she is good at it and I do not enjoy it.

I loaded the dishwasher once. I did such a bad job I was not allowed to go near it again. Much like folding. I am no longer allowed to attempt that neither. Which is fine with me. If I do not want wrinkles in it, it gets hung up are sent to the cleaners. I do not wear towels around so I do not care how they are folded or if they have wrinkles....
 
The wife cooked Pork chops, apple sauce roasted potatoes, and Greek salad. But I suspect the blueberry cobbler was store bought.
 
The older I get, the less I like cooking for myself. Except for breakfast. I usually eat a big breakfast.

Yesterday, one of my neighbors gave me a wonderful surprise and invited me to have supper with them. We had BBQ ribs, turnip greens, pintos, mashed potatos, and cornbread. Then apple cobbler with ice cream. All home made from scratch. It was so wonderful.

I have been working in the yard all week like a madman. Trimming trees, wheel barreling all sorts of debris, piling up rocks, and mulching/cutting grass in a big ass yard with a push mower. It was a pleasant surprise to be invited to their dinner table. I'm still full this morning.
 
Fancy Toast:
Warm tea in a bowl (shot glass)
instant Pan Cake mix (1 tablesp) mix it
two eggs mix again
Whatever bread soaked in it
Heat a no-stick Pan with some butter or Oleo (med heat)
Cooked to light brown, cover with butter/syrup/jelly whatever
serve with OJ, or Fruit, with Tea or coffee
 
Baked some chicken legs the other day. I like to cook. I normally do breakfast in the morning and the missus does dinner. On weekends I like to cook more. Im feelin steak and taters this weekend.

Oh and vat im not allowed near the washer or unfolded clothes. Guess its a cardnal sin to wash socks and shirts in the same load. Or jeans and boxers.
 
Back
Top