Hot Moms At Preschool Drop Off

LOL

I never really notice the Dads and Partners at drop off - everyone has places to go and the rush is tangible .... Pick up though is a bit more leisurely :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

funny, pick up is the rush at my kids school. drop off take a while...granted I get there early so kids can play before class and I can oogle.
 
O_O .... That would be shocking, and thrilling and arousing all at once!!!

With my luck though it wouldn't be the cute dad that would do that but one of the creepy ones :/

I was going for the shocking, thrilling, and especially arousing :).

And you never know there are some cute, nice guys out there although they are tough to find.

I think it would be even hotter to receive a follow up message in an envelope that says something along the lines of "But none of those do you justice as you are even more beautiful in person." How can that not make a person melt?
 
funny, pick up is the rush at my kids school. drop off take a while...granted I get there early so kids can play before class and I can oogle.

:D

It seems that most Dads want to stay at drop off - but quite a few were there this afternoon - I wonder if they have been reading this thread .....:rolleyes:


:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
I saw a hot mom walking in a neighborhood this morning and she was fine with her nice tight stretch pants.:D
 
LOL

I never really notice the Dads and Partners at drop off - everyone has places to go and the rush is tangible .... Pick up though is a bit more leisurely :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

True, pick up is usually much more relaxed. And yesterday, it was delicious! It was 99 degrees here in Minneapolis and there were plenty of sundresses and short-shorts. I had no qualms about staying and watching the scenery.
 
I received a pm from someone who saw my post here and felt the need to tell me that I should never show my face in photos here because someone could turn me in "anonymously" and get me I trouble...
Not such a happy thought but after being on lit for 3 years and never having an incident I'm not too worried

But my question is this...what would you do if you stumbled upon one of your kids teachers here?

I'd scout it out a little, see how far I have to reveal myself to discover some mutual interest. I have to be careful, because my wife works at my kid's school.

There is a cute little blonde teacher there who is always making eyes at me when I pass her room. She definitely gets the wheels turning in my head...
 
Saw a spectacular brunette beauty at the bus stop yesterday morning as I drove past...tight tank top and yoga pants, filled with amazing curves...made me almost wish my kid was old enough to go to school!!
 
I am in total,lust over my son's teacher.... She is in her 40's and beyond sexy!!! She just oozes sensuality and it drives me crazy.... At parent teacher conferences she was hearing a blazer with nothing underneath.... Every time she leaned forward I was blessed with an amazing display of her cleavage..... I was surprised I could hide my hard cock on the way out.....
 
Last edited:
There's always this sexy full figured woman who drops off the same time as me, and as we walk up the stairs its like she's always just that much in front of me that I have a perfect view of her ass. Normally she's just wearing typical "stay at home" mom stuff, but sometimes she's wearing a skirt...Today was that day...I always fantasize about her looking back down the stairs at me, giving me a wink, and then me following her home...

anyone care to play this out?
 
Wow this is a cool thread. I knew many teachers I would have jumped at the chance to be with if I could. I guess I always thought teachers never had dirty thoughts... lol I have been proven wrong.... lol
 
Wow this is a cool thread. I knew many teachers I would have jumped at the chance to be with if I could. I guess I always thought teachers never had dirty thoughts... lol I have been proven wrong.... lol[/QUOTE

They are a lot like librarians.... both very freaky :devil:
 
Parents at performance

The other day I thought of this thread, because we were at a year-end performance of the elementary grades, and the hot moms were all over the place. And dressed to show it off!
 
I am a stay at home Dad and I just returned from an outing at my daughters school. I came downstairs to the home office to do the deed that needed done and discovered this thread!

How perfect.
 
Back
Top