Flirty Girl

I submitted a new story. I am back working on the blog. AND There's a Photo Friday up that's kinda "Best of 2012" with all new stuff coming in the next weeks. I'm still deciding what to do with this thread since I like it so much. Hope everyone's Friday (Now Saturday) is awesome :D

Cute outfit...(spank-bank worthy contents spilling out of it of course but that should go without saying)

I know that your kind of conflicted between wanting to alleviate your husband's understandable concerns about the risk of showing your face associated with your wonderfully filthy stories as well as sexy nudie pics, and wanting to satisfy that eager tingle you get in fulflling your exhibitionist urges.

You haven't said as much but I get the impression from looking at the pictures on your blog That you had acheived a bit of a happy medium compromise with hubs by only showing your pretty and deceptively innocent looking face in pictures where youy naughty bits are more or less covered or at least turned from the camera. Because I've noticed the more wantonly slutty of your pictures where you're posed legs splayed or bum exposed showing your greedy pink, other options are cropped for anonnymity.

Last edited:
Blast from the Past!

Cute outfit...(spank-bank worthy contents spilling out of it of course but that should go without saying)

I know that your kind of conflicted between wanting to alleviate your husband's understandable concerns about the risk of showing your face associated with your wonderfully filthy stories as well as sexy nudie pics, and wanting to satisfy that eager tingle you get in fulflling your exhibitionist urges.

You haven't said as much but I get the impression from looking at the pictures on your blog That you had acheived a bit of a happy medium compromise with hubs by only showing your pretty and deceptively innocent looking face in pictures where youy naughty bits are more or less covered or at least turned from the camera. Because I've noticed the more wantonly slutty of your pictures where you're posed legs splayed or bum exposed showing your greedy pink, other options are cropped for anonnymity.

You sir give me too much credit lol. I don't really plan it to be where I never show face, tits and ass in one picture it's more like, the way I take pictures with me being the director and me being blind I like to see what's in frame and if I back up too much...I can't see what's there so I take them from a distance where it's almost impossible to get all three without squishing into a weird position. I wish I was that smart though you're right it's a good idea to only show two of the three at any given time. Hmm.

Jury is still out on what I am doing here. I am considering taking all my pictures down and starting over with : 1) A watermark and 2) face blacked out with a bar. And of course still keeping the dirtier and face shots on my blog of course. But then I'm SO LAZY right now. I am writing a lot more stories and trying to get more pictures taken so something like editing this thread is just kinda, back burner for a while ;)

I posted old pics this week! Like, really old, 2008 old. Check me out :)

Last edited:
I never really post on here, but I love your blog. I look at it every week, and look forward to Friday. Your pictures are great,and your body is perfect. Especially those tits and butt and legs and well all of you.

I never really post on here, but I love your blog. I look at it every week, and look forward to Friday. Your pictures are great,and your body is perfect. Especially those tits and butt and legs and well all of you.

I really put a lot of myself into the blog so it warms my loins when someone appreciates it

Wow

You are one steaming hot author. Thanks for all that you contribute, both in prose and pics.

Wishing you continued incendiary influence,

Johnnie

You sir give me too much credit lol. I don't really plan it to be where I never show face, tits and ass in one picture it's more like, the way I take pictures with me being the director and me being blind I like to see what's in frame and if I back up too much...I can't see what's there so I take them from a distance where it's almost impossible to get all three without squishing into a weird position. I wish I was that smart though you're right it's a good idea to only show two of the three at any given time. Hmm.

Jury is still out on what I am doing here. I am considering taking all my pictures down and starting over with : 1) A watermark and 2) face blacked out with a bar. And of course still keeping the dirtier and face shots on my blog of course. But then I'm SO LAZY right now. I am writing a lot more stories and trying to get more pictures taken so something like editing this thread is just kinda, back burner for a while ;)

Mmmm......Luv seeing where it all started....:rose:

new to this thread - my oh my are you hot. thanks for sharing.

You are nothing short of stunning! Glad you have reappeared at least for a bit!

You are even SEXIER today than in 2008.

I enjoy your blog, pictures and comments.

I look forward to more of BOTH!

I submitted a new story. I am back working on the blog. AND There's a Photo Friday up that's kinda "Best of 2012" with all new stuff coming in the next weeks. I'm still deciding what to do with this thread since I like it so much. Hope everyone's Friday (Now Saturday) is awesome :D

Damn!! . . just where is THAT cam! . . but seriously, always a pleasure to catch up on this thread ;-)

Thank you for sharing

157. 158. 159. 160. p2233

oh, my......good god...i have died and gone to heaven......you are beautiful!

Thank you for sharing

WOW

161. 162. 163. p2258

Sexy Lady I hope you enjoy my little gift. You need aindex so here you are. If you donot like it I will remove it.

:rose:

fred

Flirty Girl's INDEX​

Flirty Girl
1. 2. 3. 4. p1

Striped Stockings Anyone??
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. p83

Told myself I wouldn't tonight but..
10. 11. 12. 13. 14. p120

Panties?!?
15. 16. 17. 18. p163

Here's some boobs as an apology :)
19. 20. p205

New Story Today! So to celebrate here's Part I of me with my studded leather belt
21. 22. 23. 24. 25. p242

A little late! here is part two of my black studded belt
26. 27. 28. 29. 30. p279

Lace Sneak a Peek
31. 32. p316

It's still FRIDAY in Florida Happy Friday Guys n Gals!
33. 34. 35. 36. 37. p374

Mediocre Monday
38. 39. 40. 41. 42. p412

Thursday Tease...
43. 44. 45. 46. p449

It's FRIDAY!
47. 48. 49. 50. 51. p457

Magic Monday!
52. 53. 54. 55. 56. p509

Teaser Thursday!!!!
57. 58. p574

Still Friday!!
59. 60. 61. 62. p608

Tight Teen Tuesday
63. 64. 65. 66. 67. p653

Happy Friday!! (WONDER CORSET FRIDAY) OMG

68. 69. 70. 71. 72. p702

Happy Easter!!
73. 74. 75. p753

Quick Thong Thursday???
76. 77. 78. 79. 80. p838

Rainbow Socks
81. 82. 83. 84. 85. p873

More Blurry Pictures
86. 87. 88. 89. p936

Just 'cuz :)
90. 91. 92. p987

93. p1125

Secretary Saturday
94. 95. 96. 97. 98. p1206

Booba-pa-looza
99. 100. 101. 102. 103. p1277

Randoms
104. 105. 106. p1296

Back in Town!
107. 108. 109. 110. 111. p1351

cute face pics!!
112. 113. p1379

These socks were shown on the packaging as having black and white polka dot ribbons that went up the leg in a dainty crisscross pattern
114. P1434

Happy Sunday!
115. 116. 117. 118. 119. p1585

Happy Friday my friends
120. 121. 122. 123. 124. p1733

Thursday Teaserday
125. 126. 127. 128. 129. p1793

In on a Saturday
130. 131. 132. 133. 134. p1840

Lazy Friday on the Couch
135. 136. 137. 138.. 139. p1885

Happy Friday!..wet leather