Some drawings and sketches

Exquisite!

Yes indeed, I really enjoy your drawings-- the lines so clean, the content so dirty, the euphoric sexual gender dysphoria! Makes me want to clean up some of my sketches and make some simply-lined drawings... I just tend to scratch & scribble and cross-hatch around things...

Anyhow, thanks again & do some more! :heart:

Lucan

ps just read your stories-- very hot, erotic & well done! I can't write stories myself... forget what I'm doing after a few paragraphs. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bottom of the barrel

I'm kinda scraping from the bottom of the barrel here, but I've also been setting aside some drawings that I either want to debut with my upcoming chapters from my story, or.. Well there is one that I find particularly worthy, but it just needs a little more pencilwork to fill in important details around the hand is stroking a cock..:eek:

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Now to get back to my writing..

Attachments

• jessica2.jpg
    jessica2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 428
  • tentacles2.jpg
    tentacles2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 550
  • ponytail.jpg
    ponytail.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 430
  • ponytail2.jpg
    ponytail2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 436
WELL! the "bottom of your barrel" seems to have the scrapings for a delicious gravy!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Okay, so I clearly used a little digital enhancement for this one beyond just contrast.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• leaningonwhat.jpg
    leaningonwhat.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 393
  • kiss the freshman hello.jpg
    kiss the freshman hello.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 407
  • jasmine.jpg
    jasmine.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 384
  • big facial 4.jpg
    big facial 4.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 380
  • demonride.jpg
    demonride.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 390
A few more fantasies

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cowgirl.jpg
    cowgirl.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 382
  • tentacles3.jpg
    tentacles3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 390
  • babygotback.jpg
    babygotback.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 378
wow

You are a very talented artist, simple yet detailed and elegant. I especially love the corset one and the "doggie style" thanks for making a boring office job enjoyable
Pollux

You are a very talented artist, simple yet detailed and elegant. I especially love the corset one and the "doggie style" thanks for making a boring office job enjoyable
Pollux

Thanks Pollux for the very specific comments and praise :) :D:cattail:

New Fashion

attachment.php

This is along the lines of what I would like to see women of the middle east start to wear. Bangin!

Attachments

• fashion.jpg
    fashion.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 346
have to say, I love the cowgirl. not any one specific thing about her... but the costume, the stance, and the conveyed challenge depicted on her face all tied into one. I am aware that I prefer the not so in-your-face images, but good job on all of them. they are very impressive, to say the least.

Last edited:
have to say, I love the cowgirl. not any one specific thing about her... but the costume, the stance, and the conveyed challenge depicted on her face all tied into one. I am aware that I prefer the not so in-your-face images, but good job on all of them. they are very impressive, to say the least.

Why thank you. The cowgirl has some charm.:kiss: I'm thrilled you pointed it out and managed to say that my other drawings not-so-much.:eek: About the cowgirl. I kept the detail on the chaps and leather to a minimum so that her cocky smile and perfect butt would stand out. That's something an artist would do, and yet I managed to pull it off. :cool:

About this thread

I want to add a few words that I have been in my thoughts lately, something that I didn't have formulated when I first started this thread. It's kind of introductory about my work.

Yes, people seek different things in art, erotic art especially. My work's more of a one trick pony, although sometimes I get lucky and draw "the cowgirl" or something. In my mind I'm a drawer, not an artist. I have a drawing skill but I don't employ my skill as fine art. I never got any formal training. I learned anatomy out of books. I later and learned to draw cartoons and the anatomy thing... heh.. well, it still helps for a cartoonist to know anatomy, many don't.

I am aware that when it comes to other artists on this site, I can appreciate their work.. study it.. And be impressed by each of them! But it's not going to titillate me. Too artistic, too human and real. Yuck. But that's my preference, I like my unrealistic huge-boobed 18 year olds as cartoons topped with cream. No offense guys, it's a matter of taste ;)

All of these drawings were filed away separately because when I drew them, I did so because I wanted to draw cartoon smut. If it didn't come out that way, it still went in the same folder because that's what I had been drawing at the time. But yeah, you give up vast potential for charm:rose: in a drawing when you allow it to become filthy, dirty smut.:( And to some degree I don't have much feelings for these smutty drawings actually!:eek:

Of course.. I have lots of perfectly non-smutty drawings, but I'm not going to share them here.

On to more drawings!

All characters are 18 or older..
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• stockings.jpg
    stockings.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 593
  • stockings2.jpg
    stockings2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 597
  • nurse in hotel.jpg
    nurse in hotel.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 594
  • dickgirl.jpg
    dickgirl.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 585
  • threesome2.jpg
    threesome2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 650
Loveboat

attachment.php

That's a cellphone in her hand. Anyway forget the hand!

Attachments

• loveboat.jpg
    loveboat.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 357
Why thank you. The cowgirl has some charm.:kiss: I'm thrilled you pointed it out and managed to say that my other drawings not-so-much.:eek: About the cowgirl. I kept the detail on the chaps and leather to a minimum so that her cocky smile and perfect butt would stand out. That's something an artist would do, and yet I managed to pull it off. :cool:

chuckling... you read words that weren't there. I didn't say "not-so-much..." just that I "preferred" the cowgirl, and meant it to read as that was my favorite of all posted so far. ;) (I would never in a million years be able to give a critique that was less that favorable, it's just not in my character to do that.)you really did capture her attitude perfectly in that one, and I think that is what stands out and why I like it the best. and I did say I was impressed with all of them, because I am.

I want to add a few words that I have been in my thoughts lately, something that I didn't have formulated when I first started this thread. It's kind of introductory about my work.

Yes, people seek different things in art, erotic art especially. My work's more of a one trick pony, although sometimes I get lucky and draw "the cowgirl" or something. In my mind I'm a drawer, not an artist. I have a drawing skill but I don't employ my skill as fine art. I never got any formal training. I learned anatomy out of books. I later and learned to draw cartoons and the anatomy thing... heh.. well, it still helps for a cartoonist to know anatomy, many don't.

I am aware that when it comes to other artists on this site, I can appreciate their work.. study it.. And be impressed by each of them! But it's not going to titillate me. Too artistic, too human and real. Yuck. But that's my preference, I like my unrealistic huge-boobed 18 year olds as cartoons topped with cream. No offense guys, it's a matter of taste ;)

All of these drawings were filed away separately because when I drew them, I did so because I wanted to draw cartoon smut. If it didn't come out that way, it still went in the same folder because that's what I had been drawing at the time. But yeah, you give up vast potential for charm:rose: in a drawing when you allow it to become filthy, dirty smut.:( And to some degree I don't have much feelings for these smutty drawings actually!:eek:

Of course.. I have lots of perfectly non-smutty drawings, but I'm not going to share them here.

oh my! you don't have much feelings for them? :eek: shhhh, they'll hear you! lol

I don't consider myself an artist at all, rather just a doodler of lines on paper... but there are some things that I really get attached to that I have done. maybe it's the inspiration behind the subject matter or something of that sort.

attachment.php

That's a cellphone in her hand. Anyway forget the hand!

I really like this one too... and not because she is fully clothed. more so because of that playful attitude again. her attire conveys it as does the relaxed pose and the casual hold of the cell phone flipped open, and giving the feel that you are let in on a private conversation. that actually makes me wonder who she is talking to, if she'll meet them later, and if she'll still be dressed like that. can't forget the phone... it's important to my thoughts about the scene.

You are the best, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.:rose: I think critiques are very valuable tool for improvement. And not so much doesn't mean dislike, maybe that's the connotation, but it just means not-so-much. :cool:

can't forget the phone... it's important to my thoughts about the scene.

Yeah but the way she's holding it was just a shortcut for drawing the hand, I could have spent a hundred attempts trying to draw a cellphone in a more natural hold..

Oh and yeah I fucking love this one, just because of her playful look and the way her hair came out so nice without a lot of effort.

You are the best, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.:rose: I think critiques are very valuable tool for improvement. And not so much doesn't mean dislike, maybe that's the connotation, but it just means not-so-much. :cool:

making me chuckle again. "not-so-much" must have bad connotations attached to it in my mind.

Yeah but the way she's holding it was just a shortcut for drawing the hand, I could have spent a hundred attempts trying to draw a cellphone in a more natural hold..

grin... I know that trick as well, and have used it myself. it's a quick "cheat" when you don't want to use more eraser than graphite. lol:D

attachment.php

The hottest nurses are either blonde or dye their hair to make everyone think they're blonde!

What about this one? I thought it was a good drawing, basically silly but with plenty of potential to be read-into so I figure I'd have it pop up again in the thread:)

Did this one years ago..
attachment.php

I like this one because the whole scene is set, and more than the next image of the same content, but just because I like a lot of shading with pencil. I like the shape and detail of the ruffle. yes, I know, I am supposed to be checking out her ass... but I can't help that I stop at the ruffle and fixate on the bow. :rolleyes: I like the seam in the stockings too.

Made this while bored at some point, some time ago..

attachment.php

maybe you should be bored more often because the costume is just cute and playful, but it makes me want to know what she is looking at so intently.
attachment.php

OMG! Erotic minimalism... This is great!

missed this one too. and yes, I realize there are no clothes. :p so, instead I am looking at the shape and movement of her hair the most, then the outline of her form, and the implied action taking place.

What about this one? I thought it was a good drawing, basically silly but with plenty of potential to be read-into so I figure I'd have it pop up again in the thread:)

(nurses pic)

I'm not sure how I missed this one, but it made me go back and look thru the whole thread again just to be sure I didn't miss something else. I notice that I really like the detail in the clothing you draw... the textures of the lingerie, the personality you weave into the costumes of the "strippers" pics. In this one, I do enjoy the humorous aspect of it. do you find that you arrive at a point where you are just "done" with a drawing, or do you leave some areas of the drawing vague on purpose?

do you find that you arrive at a point where you are just "done" with a drawing, or do you leave some areas of the drawing vague on purpose?

Sometimes I am done, sometimes I leave a drawing unfinished because I run out of time and don't return to it later. The latter happens a lot. The former, rarely.

The cowgirl is an example of a drawing I returned to in order to finish after my initial sketch. And yet, I left areas of it vague on purpose in order to allow other details to jump out at the viewer.

This is a technique that I sometimes remember to use. But since you're asking, can I safely assume that you are familiar with leaving parts "unfinished" as a technique of increasing the dramatic impact of your piece? Now, if I mention this I can't help but give as an example the man, the grand master, Frank Frazetta. I'll show an example.

normal_frank_frazetta_chained.jpg

Chained - Frank Frazetta

Here there is a hint of scales, and the teeth of the beast are also in sharp focus. But did you notice how many things in this image are blurry? At first glance, no. Your eye is drawn to the use of light on Conan's shoulders. Strategically placed details throughout the image create the impression of completeness without overwhelming the viewer with a bunch of crap.

Look at those shoulder muscles. All of them are in focus. His elbows are fully extended, his forearms are flexing. That is what the painting is all about. Fucking genius. The chains are clearly defined and massive. His left foot is barely an afterthought. This is why Frank Frazetta is a grand master of fantasy. Boris Vallejo is great too.. but he does so much fine detail. Frazetta proves is unnecessary and indeed can detract from the painting.

Sometimes I am done, sometimes I leave a drawing unfinished because I run out of time and don't return to it later. The latter happens a lot. The former, rarely.

The cowgirl is an example of a drawing I returned to in order to finish after my initial sketch. And yet, I left areas of it vague on purpose in order to allow other details to jump out at the viewer.

This is a technique that I sometimes remember to use. But since you're asking, can I safely assume that you are familiar with leaving parts "unfinished" as a technique of increasing the dramatic impact of your piece? Now, if I mention this I can't help but give as an example the man, the grand master, Frank Frazetta. I'll show an example.

normal_frank_frazetta_chained.jpg

Chained - Frank Frazetta

yes, I am familiar with that, and that was an excellent example. not familiar with Frank Frazetta though, so thanks for posting the pic.

are you familiar with anything by Tom Fleming? I really don't draw the human figure, but I have a book of Fantasy Females and he has some beautiful images in it. It has a sci-fi/fantasy feel to it so I thought you might like it.

Tom Fleming is not an artist that I was aware of. I've taken a gander and I am floored. He is amazing. Now I know what I'm going to be surfing tonight.

P.S. Since he does some black and white, I think by looking at what he's got I can learn a thing or three. Or ten. Wow. I mean, Frazetta has done some pencil as well but he's been prolific in his large, life size canvas paintings.

Last edited:
Back