Xxx

I don't think that's odd at all. I enjoy it too, but I like it when I'm in a relationship instead if random partners. For some reason I find it a very intimate act. And I really like watching when she would do it, but who doesn't like watching a woman masterbate?!
 
Haha no I suppose it might not be that unusual. Finding someone who wants to participate as an audience... That'll be the tough part.
 
So you like to beat off, and if a woman is watching, that much better?

Hate to break it to you, sport, but you're not exactly unique.
 
I imagined your last reply, NJtoCalifornia, with the voice of Edmund Blackadder. That is my contribution.
 
I imagined your last reply, NJtoCalifornia, with the voice of Edmund Blackadder. That is my contribution.


Hey Thomas! Long time no see! Happy Holidays!


Good luck to OP. Not an unusual thing to me that you're asking about. Just sayin.
 
I've thought about camming. I've done pictures and videos from my phone so I'm not adverse to that. I was hoping to find someone close by but I might give live camming a try. Thanks or the website.
 
Hey Thomas! Long time no see! Happy Holidays!


Good luck to OP. Not an unusual thing to me that you're asking about. Just sayin.


Indeed. I am hard to spot, if ya get my meanin'. Happy Holidays to you as wellness!
 
lol. It's really not all that uncommon. I don't even read this forum much and I've seen the topic more than once.
 
Back
Top