Testing the waters

It's wonderful to see you again, Ms. Nymph! And I love the new photo. I see you haven't lost your artistic eye or photographic touch in your absence. I look eagerly forward to what you give us next! :heart:

You know when you spend a day at the beach, you play in the water but there comes a point where your fingers become so wrinkly you need to step out for a bit. You lay in the sun, play in the sand, have a picnic until you overheat and just have to jump back into that water.

This is what I just did...

Except when I got out of the water, a dark cloud rolled in and instead of warming in the sun I had to endure the discomfort of being in a wet bathing suit, shivering. I was almost ready to pack it in, give up and call it a day...but just in the nick of time the sun back out and I decided to stay.

I will work on reposting many of the pics I had up, but am looking forward to posting some new ones too. Until then...I leave you with a tease...and a thank you to those who have sent me kind words of support over the past few weeks. :kiss:

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing more of you:rose:

xxx
Tyler

You know when you spend a day at the beach, you play in the water but there comes a point where your fingers become so wrinkly you need to step out for a bit. You lay in the sun, play in the sand, have a picnic until you overheat and just have to jump back into that water.

Except when I got out of the water, a dark cloud rolled in and instead of warming in the sun I had to endure the discomfort of being in a wet bathing suit, shivering. I was almost ready to pack it in, give up and call it a day...but just in the nick of time the sun back out and I decided to stay.

I will work on reposting many of the pics I had up, but am looking forward to posting some new ones too. Until then...I leave you with a tease...and a thank you to those who have sent me kind words of support over the past few weeks. :kiss:

I'm so glad to see that you are back! I love your photos and this one is up there with the others.:)

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Picking right up where you left off and looking tantalizing tasty.

And you do know the anecdote for a wet damp bathing suit -- naturally.

Sexy as always:kiss::rose:

Hi..

Hey Island - soooo happy you're back !! That pic creates such an intense feeling of want..... Thanks for sharing. Hope your Mon was good. xoxo

Remember the shoot...

...with the mirror...

Photo 1: I dragged this one out of the cut pile from that shoot. No editing, just a simple crop.

Photo 2: A fan favourite if I recall ;)

I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately, so these fit in nicely.

Enjoy :rose:

Attachments

• DSC03456.JPG
    DSC03456.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 906
  • DSC03461.JPG
    DSC03461.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 914
...with the mirror...

Photo 1: I dragged this one out of the cut pile from that shoot. No editing, just a simple crop.

These pictures are truly erotic. I enjoy them a lot!

...with the mirror...

Delightful! Thanks for sharing!

A couple favorites! Glad to see these popping up ;)

Sad to say I missed the pics the first time around...
Given what's still up here, I'm really looking forward to the pictures you post. You look amazing, and the shots are very artful.

...with the mirror...

These are my absolute favorites! You have a beautiful body :heart:

...with the mirror...

I remember these from the first time around, and as popular as number two is, and as much as I do like it, I actually think number one is sexier and more erotic.

To me, it looks like a young woman admiring herself in a mirror the way she might admire the body of her lover. This is perfectly natural, of course, for she is a lover to herself sometimes. Here she gazes contemplatively at her own reflection, perhaps growing more aroused at what she sees, so that the contemplation gives way to erotic thought and lustful urges. What comes after that is not for our eyes to see.... :devil:

Back