Warring Nations {Closed}

Nara's gentle song was like a soothing balm for Xia's troubled soul. She let her grief and anguish over what she'd done to her own kind flow from her with each tear she shed, until at last they flowed no more. Still she clung to Nara, taking selfish comfort in her Bonded One's arms. Her body quaked as she took a deep shuddering breath. She could hear the words Lenaria spoke to her, and finally looked up, lifting her head from Nara's shoulder to look at the other Sub-Commander. The softly whispered words she longed to hear from Nara's lips warmed her heart. Her eyes locked with Nara's as she listened to Lenaria. She held Nara's hands in hers, trembling with pent up need and emotional energy.

Isendryll looked on with sympathy and a hint of dismay at the public display of Xia's lack of self control over her emotions. It was unseemly for a Drow Princess to behave that way. Isendryll understood the reason well enough, but still a bit of self control was expected. She wondered if these elves had placed a spell on her liege. Even as the thought crossed her mind, the elvish Sub-Commander was admitting to the atrocities they had committed in war. That both sides had done horrible things to their enemies was not lost on her.

Xia snapped her gaze to Lenaria upon mention of Nara's sins. She knew on an intellectual level that Nara was a soldier, and of course had to do things in the name of war, under orders, that would no doubt shock her if she knew of them. Xia could scarcely imagine the kind of things that were done in war. Her experience of it was only in dealing with the aftermath of battle, healing the injured and preparing the dead for their funereal rites.

But now she was Bonded to this one, bloody blade or not. The past would have to remain in the past. She reached out to Lenaria and Nara, placing a hand on each of their shoulders in a simple gesture of reassurance. Just then Ri'ven began to speak as well. Xia listened to his words, nodding in silent agreement. Her glance fell upon Isendryll, and she noted the curious stare the younger priestess held for her. Xia's thoughts were still too distracted to allow her to focus on reaching out to her Sister Priestess' mind. But it could not be helped. Isendryll would either have to trust her or not, but it would be her decision to make.

Ri'ven's mention of a civil war among the elves disturbed her. It was the second time in the last few minutes that the possibility had been spoken of. She had no idea how she would stop one war, let alone another. She held no influence among elves; no one would listen to her entreaties for peace there. The dark skinned princess was about to respond to Ri'ven's words when Mekil spouted his mocking venom yet again. His laugh seemed to confirm the perverse joy he seemed to get from sowing discord and doubt. But the point he made was valid. Even if the elves were willing to stop fighting, how could she influence the Drow who blindly followed the High Priestess. Xia didn't believe her mother wanted the war to go on incessantly, but she knew that Callandryl pulled the strings of her mother's judgment. And the High Priestess seemed to share more in common with Mekil and his type than with those who valued peace.

Xia opened her mouth to reply when Mekil's words choked off suddenly. At first she didn't realize what was happening. But then she noticed the intense concentration on Xantaric's face and realized that he was the source. The wizard echoed the sentiments of the others, and to her surprise, pointed out that the Bonding had not yet been consummated. How did he know, she wondered. But she was finding it hard to think, as if her mind was partially clouded, muddled somehow. Her attention was drawn to Isendryll as the younger priestess gasped in shock at Xantaric's words.

Isendryll had been listening to the sentiments echoed by elf and drow alike, but her mind was working on the puzzle of the princess' behavior. How could one so strong have forsaken all self control of her feelings? And then Xantaric revealed that the unlikely Bonding had not yet been consummated. Isendryll gasped in shock and astonishment. No wonder! The princess was battling the effects of the Bonding, without the comfort and stability that consummation would bring! Isendryll looked upon her leader with newfound wonder. That Xia was able to stand and converse coherently at all was nothing short of amazing! It was a testament to the sheer strength of will of the dusky skinned princess, and a new level of respect and admiration blossomed within Isendryll for her princess and friend.

"I am sorry, your Highness! I did not realize that we were keeping you here under such duress! Please allow me to help. I will keep watch over you and your Bonded One so that you may be together in safety and peace." She bowed low to Xia and Nara, then placed a kind, dark skinned hand on each of their shoulders, guiding them away from the circle. It was the first time she'd touched an elf in gentle kindness.

Xia let herself be guided to the small antechamber off the main mine tunnel that she and Nara has slipped away to before. Isendryll went in with them, and quickly searched the area to make sure it was safe. She came back to where the unlikely couple was standing, arm in arm, and carefully spread a couple blankets for them. Before Xia could protest, Isendryll began to undress her princess, removing the elvish clothes that Nara had loaned her. She glanced up at Nara, who was looking at her with a mixture of astonishment and aggravation, wondering who this impertinent young drow was that she seemed so intent on helping in this matter.

Isendryll spoke, somewhat pointedly, "Well? What are you waiting for elf? Get undressed! My Princess needs your touch! It is time to consummate the Bond and become One with her. Must I strip you too?"

Xia's lips formed a slightly amused smirk at the eager enthusiasm of her young Sister Priestess' determination to help, and at the look of consternation on Nara's face. Already Isendryll had unlaced the low neckline of the tunic Xia wore, and was working the sleeves down her harms, leaving her dusky full breasts bared, covered only by the wispy silk of her ivory colored hair. Xia's gaze met Nara's, and her eyes were filled with desire.
 
Nara’s brow narrowed over her hazel eyes with an exasperated expression. Tilting her head slightly at the young drow as her arms cross over her chest with building bewilderment raging over her eyes of what she was doing. She refrained from screaming at his young drow that is used to the ritual aspects of things instead of the emotional connection that occurs when two lovers removes each others clothes. The exoticness that inspires the drive to embrace and induce foreplay between the two lovers, that brings heightened sexual experience.

When the young one spoke of having to undress her as well, she spoke up, she couldn’t hold back anymore and that amused smirk over Xia face was way too much. “NO, I want you to stop, for lovers usually enjoy removing their lovers’ cloths themselves. I would have loved to remove my lover’s clothes to show her how much she excited me and to show her how much I desire to be with her. If I maybe bold, it appears that you wish to bed her on the way you are removing her clothes.” a spark of anger present in her voice. “So stop, and get out.” She hissed through gritted teeth, eyes blazing with emotion of which was not lust or desire, but Nara’s flare subsided from the exoticness of Xia’s naked breast peeking through the diaphanous ends of her ivory hair.

Her small, delicate hands moved to Xia’s waist and attractively squared them up. Her gaze drifted upward from the view of her breast to the desire filled silver orbs of her lover. She just wanted to gaze into those loving eyes “You are so gorgeous.” she whispered, both of her hands resting on Xia’s hips. Her hazel eyes lost in those of her dark loved one. Her lips drying from the heat of her desire as she bit her lower lip with anticipation, her body trembled for now there was no-one, nor anything, that would stop her from making love to the one that she had being aching for since the fist day she laid her eyes upon her.

Nara’s hazel eyes searched the eyes Xia one last time for any objections of her claming her at this very moment. Her smile widens, for all she sees is the love and desire that Xia has for her. She slowly leaned in pressed her hungry lips against the soft lips of Xia, her tongue sliding over her own lips in search of the opening of her lover. She wanted to savor the fluid of this dark ones mouth. She moaned into the kiss as her hands side around the thin waist and down over the curves of Xia’s backside. Palming each sphere she pulled Xia deeper into her kiss, deeper into her embrace.

Her breathing deep and rasp, burning with each breath she took, tears of over whelming love for the one she held in her arms slowly drifted down her cheeks. Finally she was able to embrace her with no pain, no regrets, no anger or fear, the only thing that flowed through her was the tremendous amount of love she held for this lady of elegance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Isendryll heard the admonition by the female elf and smiled, just a hint of mischief in her eyes. If her skin would have been lighter, Nara would have detected the blush that crept up her neck and cheeks, for the suggestion that the young priestess might have wanted to bed the princess didn't hit too far from the mark. The two of them had often spent long hours working side by side in the temple hospice, healing and tending to the care of wounded soldiers. They had become close, even friends. And while Xia wasn't thought to be exclusively attracted to females by any means, Isendryll had enjoyed more than a few fantasies concerning her princess.

Still, she understood the elf's point, and turned to leave them alone together. As she passed Nara, she whispered, "I'll go. I doubt you could handle two drow women at once. Let me know if you need help knowing what to do with one." Isendryll left without further teasing, returning to the main tunnel chamber with the others in the group.

Xia was left with her tunic clinging from her hips, but bared from the waist up. She grinned as Isendryll left, apparently chastised by Nara's rebuke. Xia knew that the young priestess was only acting as a royal handmaiden would, if perhaps a little too enthusiastically. She didn't hold anything against her friend. Still it was with some relief that she sighed contentedly when Nara took her in her arms and they were alone at last.

Nara's whispered compliment brought a warmth to her heart, but looking into Nara's eyes showed her a moment of hesitation, as if asking silently if it were okay to touch her, to hold her. Xia smiled invitingly and answered the unspoken question with words. "In this moment, Nara, I am not a princess, and you are not a warrior. Let us not be separated by class or by race. We are two parts of the same whole, lovers, united in our feelings for each other. That is all we are, and it's enough."

She leaned into the kiss, parting her lips slightly. She secretly enjoyed the feeling of Nara's hands on her hips, on her waist, holding her, guiding her to stand before her lover. Perhaps it was Nara's warrior personality, or maybe it was her command rank that made it natural for her to take charge, but Xia felt herself responding to it, instinctively taking a more submissive role. In truth, she was a princess, and perhaps in a social setting would be expected to take the role of being in charge. But perhaps it was for that very reason that she enjoyed the release of relinquishing that control.

Her soft lips parted to receive Nara's seeking tongue, and her own wet organ darted out to lick at her lover. The two met, their tongues dancing and teasing each other, playfully advancing and retreating. Xia felt Nara's tongue enter her parted lips, and she closed around it gently, sucking it before reciprocating to dart her tongue into Nara's mouth. She felt Nara's hands move around her waist, and slide down over the taut skin of her muscled buttocks. Nara's fingers gripped her, digging into the curvy flesh and using the handhold to pull Xia's pelvis in tight against her own.

Xia moaned into Nara's mouth as he felt the insistent pull of her lover's hands on her body. Her dark slender fingers found the lacings of Nara's tunic, and began impatiently unfastening them. Finally she curled her fingers in the neckline of Nara's clothing and pulled apart, opening a way for her hands to slip inside. Dark fingers found the warm softness of Nara's breasts, and cupped them, squeezing and massaging. Her fingers found and plucked at the elven warrior's nipples, encouraging them to stiffen and fill with the blood of her arousal.

Meanwhile, Xia's softly kissing lips nibbled a trail along Nara's jawline, back to just below her earlobe. She let her teeth scrape a little as she nibbled little love bites up the back side of Nara's ear to the sensitive pointed tip. Xia's breath was hot on the nape of Nara's neck and in her ear as her excited breathing rapidly increased to a near panting. She whispered, "By the gods, Nara! I want you so badly! I want to feel your mouth on me! I want to taste you, I want to make love to you! Oh, please, I need you so much!"

Xia's hands emerged from under Nara's clothing, now working feverishly to strip her lover, wanting her to be completely exposed and available to her hungry dark lips. Already she was wet and slippery between her thighs, coated with the lubricating fluids from her highly aroused sex. She kissed Nara's eyelids, then down her cheeks and back to her mouth again. She couldn't get enough. Continuing her kisses, nibbles, and open mouthed sucking kisses down the hollow of Nara's throat, Xia found her way along the elf's collar bones and then to the upper slope of her lover's breast. The rise of the feminine flesh there responded with goosebumps to her lips and tongue, and still Xia hungrily proceeded lower. She pushed the neckline of Nara's tunic and blouse off her shoulders, exposing her pale breasts. Xia's nibbling lips found and closed over the areola and nipples, suckling at her lover's bosom.

During their heated explorations, they had moved until Nara's back was against the wall of the chamber. Now Xia guided them both down, first to kneel and then to lie together, never breaking the contact of her lips with Nara's breast. Her hands busily worked at removing the rest of Nara's clothing, even as Nara's hands explored her exposed breasts. Xia moaned aloud when Nara's fingers plucked and pinched her turgid nipples, throbbing almost painfully as they ached to be pleasured.

"Oh yes, Lover! Just like that!"
 
Liquid fire trickled out of Nora’s sex flowing over ever lower potion of her folds, putting a slippery surface upon her shielding folds. She trembled feeling the hot organ swirl around hers, exploring her extended tongue. The tips wanting to savor the others taste the two tips moving over each others lips playing cat and mouse back and forth, each one yielding to the yearnings of the other. Nara moaned into Xia’s mouth with such a burning lust and desire it ached, her womanhood throbbed with the wanting. She pressed her legs together to stop the river of clear liquid streaming down her inner thigh. “Xia, my dark lover, I love you.”

Nara’s tunic loosened, feeling the fingers of Xia’s fumbling with the lacings, yanking, pulling impatiently, attempting to remove the garb only resorting to pulling an opening enough for her hand to slide inside, as Xia’s hand cupped and weighted Nara’s breasts she arched her shoulders back pushing her breasts into the dark elf’s palms, then unprepared for her fingers to grasp her hard nipples she tossed her head back, her mouth opened gasping for air as the waves of electricity ravished her chest. Her body trembled, her knees weak as more liquid fire flowed out and down her inner thigh. “GODS BE!” she screamed as her body jolted.

Nara felt Xia taking advantage of her head tilted back as she moved her lips along her jawbone to the back of Nara’s elven ear. She felt the biting of her lover devouring her flesh, her ears, and a sporadic whisper through heavy breathing tunneled down to her drum. It was her lover’s pleas to answer her burning desires, which she was so much willing to do.

She felt the feverish hands of her lover removing her clothing while her own hands began to fumbling with the ties of Xia’s tunic tossing to the ground before desperately grabbing at the tie to her leggings. Her breathing heavy with wanting as she pushed the rest of the fabric down to the ground with her feet an experience new to her. She felt her loves lips on her eyelids, moving down her cheeks, Nara’s hand moving up and grasping the hair of her lover as she returned to her lips. Her tongue instantly extended out playing the cat and mouse game again before Xia moved her way down Nara’s neck, biting her flesh and sucking the skin at the nape of her neck. Nara’s head tilted back gasping trying to capture her breath from the ravishing flow of passion. Her hand pulling Xia’s lips harder against her. “Xia!” She panted, “I burn for you, take me please, I need to feel you inside me.” she hissed feeling Xia’s lips covering her the slope of her breasts her tunic falling to the ground from her lovers assault upon her bosom. Nara’s hands now locked on the back of Xia’s head pushing more of her breast into Xia’s hungered mouth

She felt her lover slowly guild her down to their knees then lowered down upon the blankets, her lovers lips never releasing her nipples. She felt the gentle breeze cooling the liquid fire on her inner thigh as she became exposed to her lover.

She pinched the rough, dark nipple of Xia before rolling on top of her lover. Her legs straddling over the outer thighs of her dark lover giving her lower body support. While the elbow of one arm supports her upper weight, she lowers her lips to her lovers, biting, and sucking her lower lip into her mouth, biting it drawing a little blood. Her eyes held the fever in them as she lowered her lips forcibly down upon the dark lips, panting heavily, kissing her with rapid lip movement then pulling her head away from Xia’s lips after tasting the blood in her mouth. She looked down at Xia panting, fighting for control. “You bring the fire to my surface and I can’t get enough of you.” She pants her chest heaving with each deep breath. She then lowered her lips once more and gently pressed them against Xia’ lips. Her tongue gently pressing into her lover’s mouth exploring her taste again.

Meanwhile her other hand continued to pull and twist the nipple that it captured moments ago. Her lips pulled slightly away and kissed Xia’s chin then glided her tongue over the chin and down the long black neck of her lover. Nibbling, sucking the flesh into her hot mouth, licking over the skin with her tongue tasting her. She grinded her hips into the hips of her loved one, the liquid fire running once more dripped down onto her loves navel as she humped her hips into her. She heated kissed, licked her way down the center chest, nibbling the skin, down to the valley between Xia’s perky breasts, she slowly bit her way up the unattended breast and sized the hard nub with her lips sucking it into her mouth, biting gently swilling her tongue tip around the base then over the top back down the base.

Her fondling hand slowly trailed down the round slope, fingertips light touching her skin, drugged her fingers down over the taunt abs, around her lover’s navel to the head fury of her lover’s sex. Her fingers separated the slick folds searching for that hardness, running her fingers over the volcano opening then back up to that bud, rubbing over it, pinching it, then slapping it with the tips of her fingers before pushing her whole palm over it. She growled over her lovers breast as she began to bite a little harder the animalistic lust making its way back, her breathing rapid, She began rubbing and slapping furiously. Wetting her fingers with her lover’s juice she pushed two fingers into the volcano pit…
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Xia moaned softly as Nara moved above her. She reached up, letting her hands caress over Nara's shoulders and chest. Her silvery eyes softened in wonder as the contrast in their skin tones stood out to her. It was still too much to believe. She had Bonded with an elf, and a woman warrior, of all people.

Nara pressed her lips to Xia's mouth, and Xia murmured a gasp at the urgent passion that seemed to spur Nara to roughness. Xia hissed in a breath through clenched teeth when Nara's teeth drew her blood. She was about to respond, telling her lover to be gentler, but her words were smothered in another kiss that made her forget her protests. This kiss was gentler, tender, loving. Xia's head swam with desire for this person.

As she felt Nara's kisses and nibbles trail down her body, Xia's dark fingers slid through the elf's hair, stroking her scalp lightly as that mouth sought out points of pleasure along her neck and throat. Xia's vulva rose up to meet the thrusts of her lover, and the slippery wetness of her sex allowed a delicious friction against Nara's thigh. The elf's kisses traced a path down between the dark warm cleavage of the princess, eliciting passionate moans.

Xia arched her back up under her lover when Nara's lips closed around her tortured nipple. It ached and throbbed in the warm wetness of Nara's mouth, begging to be sucked. Nara's teeth closed lightly, biting her turgid bud, and Xia squealed, her hips driving upwards again. She brought her legs up and parted them, cradling Nara's body between them. Nara's hand was between them, rubbing Xia's slit vigorously. The contact was driving Xia higher and higher towards her pinnacle.

Then Nara's fingers plunged into Xia's hot, tight opening. Xia moaned and hugged Nara to her tightly. She turned her face into Nara's neck, kissing and moaning as the warrior's fingers took her to bliss. The little chamber echoed with the soft carnal grunts, moans and groans as Xia repeatedly humped her pelvis up onto Nara's fingers. This was what she needed, what she wanted. Soft gasps escaped her lips, her eyelids fluttered with excitement. She knew that her climax would take her like this if her lover would keep the rhythm. "Oh, Nara, Yes! That feels so good; just keep doing that. Fill me!"

With each thrust of Nara's fingers, the pressure built within Xia's snug wet tunnel. Her G spot was swelling, increasing the pressure brought to it with each passage of Nara's fingers. It was becoming like a ripe fruit, and Xia knew that soon the dam would burst. Her dark hands rested softly on Nara's forearms, and as her pleasure plateau rose ever higher, her grip became tighter on the muscled arms.

She opened her eyes and locked her gaze with Nara as the elf drove her ever closer to her peak. She needed much more than physical stimulation or just sex; she needed to emotionally connect with her Bonded One. She wanted to share this tender moment of passion with her One. Xia opened her empathic link fully, feeding her own feelings through it as well as experiencing Nara's feelings in return. Sudden sensations flooded her awareness. She could feel the tightness of her slippery tunnel gripping Nara's fingers, and felt the pressure of those same fingers pushing into her at the same time. She felt the rising of her orgasm welling up within her, and felt the excitement of Nara at seeing what was about to happen, hearing the excited panting breath, the little moans and soft sighs of building passion. Xia was experiencing her own orgasm from within, and from without from her lover's point of view.

It was all too much! Pleasure built upon the feedback of passion, which built back upon itself again in a loop. Each advance towards her orgasm spurred further intense pleasure, cascading her into the most intense release of her life! She screamed a high keening wail that built with her peak. Her hips rose up off the floor, holding there as Nara's fingers plundered her cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she bore down, squeezing Nara's fingers as her internal dam burst in a sudden gush. The sound she made as the flood of cum squirted from her, squeezing past Nara's fingers and splashing on her hand, was guttural, animalistic, incoherent as speech because her mind was lost in the moment!

For a long minute, she just rocked in the cradle of pleasure her lover brought her. Her voice repeated the 'Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!' that her orgasmic spasms ripped from her throat. Finally the last of her fluids spurted from her pussy, leaving her inner thighs slick and wet. Her hips dropped back to the floor, causing Nara's fingers to slip from her pussy. Her fingers still gripped Nara's arms and now she pulled her lover down to her, urging Nara to lie full length along her body, cradled between Xia's velvety smooth, slippery wet inner thighs. She wrapped her arms around Nara's neck and kissed her softly and repeatedly. Soft little kisses of gratitude and love rained upon Nara's face and neck, tender moments of love shared between them.

Xia held her like that, in tender affection that no elf would have thought a Drow capable of, until her breathless panting calmed enough to whisper.
"That was so wonderful, Nara! You made me feel so good! Now I want to make you feel good too. I want to taste you!"
 
Last edited:
Nara responded to the guiding pull of her lover to lay full length with her, lying upon her but using her elbows to support some of her weight. She gazed down into the silvery orbs and was lost in them she loved this woman of dark with all that she was. She wanted to know everything, to feel everything that this beauty that lies beneath her feels. “Xia, I do love you so much.” Her hazel eyes water up as Xia’s lips come to hers and they enter into bliss of small loving kisses.

Nara’s hand rose up to Xia’s face, her fingertips lightly making contact upon Xia’s skin, fingering her chin and cheeks, she then moaned into the kiss. “Xia!” she moaned lightly as her emotional dam broke and smashed through all barriers as Nara melted into the kiss. She broke the kiss reluctantly, but once again began to kiss and lick the soft skin of her chin as she made her way down the slender dark neck of her lover. Her elbows moving down with the path of her lips for they traveled down to the collar bone and followed it to the center of her larynx. She remained her kissing the tender skin lovingly, her finger tips lightly floating over the skin of her shoulders down to the slopes of her breasts back up to her kissing lips.

She heard her lover wanting to return the feelings to her, but she already has done that. The way she responded to Nara’s animalistic touching, but now with the lust gone, there was only the love and she wanted to share that now. She wanted Xia to know exactly how she felt without any shadowed feelings. She kissed her way down between her breasts, darting her tongue out now and then to taste the sweat that has lightly surfaced upon her skin. Her hands continued to move over her body, lightly dragging her fingernails over the skin.

She moved even slowly down over Xia’s taunt abs, her fingers feeling and squeezing the soft flesh of her stomach while her lips and tongue marked a path down and around her navel. Placing several kisses upon the button of her abs, encircling it with the tip of her tongue she caroused this area while her hands moved up and just rubbed over the taunt nipples before moving down and around the perfect globes with tender raking of her fingertips.

A few emotional tears fell upon the navel of Xia while Nara pushed her kissing down even farther. Entering into Xia’s womanhood she brought her hands down and lightly separated Xia’s folds, exposing the swollen, slippery clit. She ran her tongue tip down over the top of it before sucking it into her mouth. Allowing her tongue to manipulate it by licking all over it, her lips clasping down so she could suck the flavored juice from it. She marveled upon the taste of her lover. She pulled her head back and let the clit snap back just moments before she lapped at it’s hardness with the full length of her tongue.

Fingers kept her open as her tongue moved down from the clit to move around the sweet pussy opening. She raked her tongue tip over the opening in a teasing manner. She loved the taste of her lover, in fact she loved everything about Xia, the way her body responded to touching, her licking. Then she couldn’t wait any longer, she wanted to taste the pure liquid fire that dwelled in the inside of her lovers pussy. She pushed her head forward and extended her tongue inside. She moved the tip around tasting every wall that her tongue could reach. Swirling her tongue about the entire cavity before retracing out bringing her lovers taste to her throat, then just as fast she darted it back inside wanting more. She blew hot air into the opening and watched as Xia’s cavity expanded to the filling. She then sucked the opening bringing more juice into her hot mouth.

While her tongue made love to Xia’s pussy, Nara’s fingers found the hard clit. She began to pinch and pull at it, then rub over it with varying pressure and speed. She loved this woman and she couldn’t get enough of her, She shot her free hand up and played with Xia’s nipples as she continued to suck upon her lovers pussy. She wanted to taste the flowing liquid fire as if she was sipping a glass full of elven wine. Her eyes looked up between her lovers breast to watch her lover enter into that land of blissfulness.
 
Xia could not believe the way Nara was making her feel. None of the few lovers she'd had had ever made her feel this way. She felt cherished, adored, loved. It was not normally the Drow way between casual sex partners. There often was not much of love thrown into the mix.

As Nara's lips trailed kisses down to Xia's toned tummy, the dark princess arched her back to meet them. Each one began to build her excitement anew, raising her by increments to a higher level of passion. Little whimpering moans barely escaped her lips, soft sounds of passion that rewarded Nara's sensitive ears for her efforts to bring pleasure to her dusky lover. Those little grazing nibbles on her abdomen were driving Xia wild with anticipation. And Nara's hot breath on her skin sent tingles through her.

Xia was struck at the tenderness with which this elf - only days ago a bitter enemy - was now making love to her. She let her slender ebony fingers slide through Nara's hair, gently encouraging and guiding her lover. Her knees still raised on either side of Nara's body formed the perfect cradle of love, and the soft inner skin of her thighs caressed Nara's body as she moved between them.

Down and down Nara went, until Xia could feel that hot breath on her mound, tickling the fine white patch of fur at it's crest. The lips of her sex were bare, kept perfectly smooth - as smooth as an infant - by magic. Nara's fingers gently parted Xia's labia and it was as if she had parted the darkly sensuous lips of Xia's mouth to let out the moan that now sounded low in the chamber. Xia shivered as the body rippling tingle surged through her when Nara's lips closed over her clitoris. She cried out in her passion, the sound carrying even beyond the chamber to where the other elves and drow were sharing a warming fire.

+++++++++++

Isendryll felt the heat of the blush that rose in her at hearing the sounds of her princess' cries of passion. Her light grey eyes surreptitiously glanced to the other elves, wondering for a moment if they all knew some secret elvish way of bringing pleasure that her princess would be experiencing even now. The young priestess let her eyes linger on the form of Sub Commander Lenaria. The elf seemed to have eyes only for her Commander, who Isendryll had to admit was handsome, for an elf. But she was wondering if the elven females in particular knew how to draw out the inner pleasures of another female more than the males, even if it were a female not of their own species.

The very knowledge that in just the other chamber, an elf and a drow were making love with each other -apparently quite wonderfully so- in an unprecedented Bonding of the two races, had led her thoughts into musings that she would otherwise never entertained. She idly wondered if the sounds of passion coming from the other chamber had led anyone else's thoughts astray. Isendryll was young, by drow standards as well as by elvish standards, and her passions ran hot in her blood. Perhaps a more tempered older drow would possess more mental discipline over their imaginations.

Even now she was letting her thoughts turn to the handsome Commander Ri'ven, wondering if he would be like drow males in the way he made love. She indulged in a little fantasy, imagining him tied up and helpless as she danced nude in front of him, and then at the peak of his arousal, she would tease him cruelly, lowering her sex just enough into his lap to let his rigid organ part her pussy lips and feel the heat of her before she lifted away with a knowing smirk. The smirk was still curling her lips as she watched the elven Commander across the fire. But it faded quickly when her attention was briefly drawn to Xantaric as he cleared his throat. He was staring at her knowingly, as if he could fathom her thoughts and even knew her mental imagery with which she tantalized herself.

Isendryll lowered her eyes to avoid his gaze, then quickly found a reason to excuse herself from the circle, slipping away to a more private, darker area of the mine chamber. The drow warlock smirked knowingly, letting his eyes follow the younger priestess' womanly form until it disappeared from the firelight. Moments later, soft sighs of self administered pleasure could be heard from the darkness, joining those that emerged from the other chamber.

+++++++++++

Xia squirmed and writhed in sweet agony under her lover's tongue. She was nearly incoherent, lost in the throes of another building orgasm that was almost upon her. She was singing quite a song of passion for Nara's ears; a melody of little mewling whimpers, low shuddering moans, soft gasps of breath hissed between clenched teeth, and the punctuation of her urgent panting breaths. Her fingers curled and fisted in Nara's hair, urging the elf to hold her tongue in just the right ways to allow Xia's rutting hips to grind her climax out of her loins. The movements of her hips were animalistic in their carnal rhythm, a horizontal dance as old as time.

In a sudden inspiration, Xia squirmed under Nara's body to reposition herself. Without losing contact with that delightfully teasing tongue, she rolled over to take a position above Nara, indulging herself for a minute by riding Nara's face in rutting lust. But she wanted more than to simply ride out another orgasm. Xia wanted to give back some of the pleasure she was being given. With a gasp she rose up, lifting her pussy away from those talented lips and tongue, giving a giggle of happy pleasure as Nara's lips tugged and pulled at her inner labia, not wanting to let go. When they at last stretched out until they slipped from Nara's lips and snapped back, Xia moaned before lowering her lips to Nara's, kissing her lover and tasting herself. She couldn't help her mouth forming a smile against Nara's kissing moans of disappointment at being unable to finish.

"I promise you will get all you want and more, my beautiful Elf. But I want to taste you too, and I mean to have my way." With another kiss, Xia turned around above Nara, switching positions head to toe, and lowered her pussy to feed it to Nara's eagerly waiting lips once again. She lowered her head to the elf's sex, and her silken hair draped across Nara's thighs like a curtain. Xia licked along Nara's pale outer labia, tracing the crease between the elf's thighs and the mound of her sex, down one side and then up the other. She stiffened her tongue to part the delicate folds, tracing along Nara's slit. Her sensitive tongue tip found and teased the coral pink clitoris, coaxing it from it's hood.

Xia felt Nara's tongue delve deeply inside her, and she moaned into the elf's pussy. The vibrations of the sound traveled through her extended tongue, buzzing against Nara's clitoris. Xia couldn't get enough of the creamy feminine taste of the elf beneath her, and she plunged her tongue deeply into the source, seeking more and more. She formed her lips into an O shape, and moved to seal them over the bead of Nara's clitoris, then slowly sucked the sensitive organ inside her mouth, like slurping a noodle through her lips. Midway into the action, she pulled back, creating a counter pulling force to her suction. Alternating the suction with the pulling, she made Nara's clitoris 'fuck' her mouth, in and out, over and over.

Xia moved her hands around and under Nara's hips, bringing her slender fingers to the elf's slippery entrance. Two dark fingers slipped inside, plunging and thrusting in time to the suction/pulling rhythm. Xia opened her empathy to Nara's feelings, and fed them back to the elf through the link as well. Suddenly the sensations of both their worlds blossomed into a new intensity of bliss. Xia became aware of how close she really was to another orgasm, and she feared she may not be able to hold off long enough to bring Nara with her. But she wanted so badly to share the experience with Nara. In her passion fevered mind, she thought it would be the perfect way to seal their Bond.

She cried out, "Oh Nara! I'm going to cum! Please, baby, cum with me! Together! Let's do it together!" Her mouth lowered to Nara's clit, suckling it between her lips again.
 
Elven hearing was either a curse or an astonishing ability for as this very moment it was being debated in the mind of Lenaria, her shamrock eyes slightly looking over at the drow underling trying to see what Nara saw in the one that she was so adamantly in love with. The sounds of their joining brought warmth undeniably between her legs that continued to rise within her that matched each intense moan coming from the chamber beyond. Her brow rose slightly when she captured the drow underlying looking at her as almost the same way as she was looking at her, but then her gaze shifted to her left and was gendering toward the commander.

It was not long before an all-different type of warming began to build up within her. Her eyes narrowed upon the underlying contemplating the intentions of her. She held this seductive glare in her eyes while watching Ri’ven. Leneria wanted to look over at the commander to see what his expression was to this glare was but she was too afraid in addition, she feared what he would say to her quizzical glare at him. She bit her lip trying to find a solution to her jealousy and the wave of her heated arousal.

She was about to stand and walk over to the underlying when the wizard made a hard clearing of his throat, his gaze stern and fierce a look that she has only seen a few times in the heat of battle before they unleashed a hellstrome wave of destruction upon her fellow comrades. She swallowed hard from the memories; she tore her gaze from him back to the underlying where she too was just lowering her gaze and head from his powerful gaze. Isenrryll made an excuse to leave the small group of warriors. Leneria now looked over to Ri’ven whom was shaping one of his daggers, an obvious attempt to keep his mind away from the sounds of heated passions filling the chambers from both sides now. She swallowed hard for she was burning up and he looked so under control that any sexual movement toward him would end unpleasantly.

She slowly rose to her feet and without looking at any of the males still laboring around the fire, she moved toward the sounds of the underlying. She was curious and found herself wanting to watch this drow play with herself. Her blood was on fire as she slides her hand down under to her sex and slowly began to rub her hardened clit as she walked toward Isenrryll.

She stood back in the darkness watching the young one thrashing about with waves of passion rippling through her body. Leneria’s hand began to rub herself harder and faster, falling into unison with the female drow, her own body jerking and shaking to the waves of pleasure that her own hand was providing, but still she wanted more. She wanted to feel another warm body next to hers. She moans as her hand hit’s a sensitive spot that reels her deeper into her burning desire.

Nara moaned sucking up the liquid fire that was flowing heavily from her lovers opening, her mind for once not focusing upon the fact that she has never done this before with a woman but trusted her instincts as she continued to explore the Xia’s heated passageway. The cries of pleasure, the fingers that held her in place was all proof that she was giving the pleasure and love to the woman she loved so much. The sweet taste of Xia has seemed to quench that burning ache she held within her soul for these past few days. She felt as if the weight of the world was lifted from her and now she could breathe.

She felt Xia’s body move toward her left side and not wanting to lose the feel of her lovers’ hot folds against his face she followed turning over upon her back as her lover now on top pushed down upon her face giving her tongue a little more depth to explore. She gasped and plunged in deep, swirling her tongue about viciously drinking the fluid that flowed into her mouth. Her hands hooking over Xia’s thighs pulling her down harder upon her face. She was in heaven and never wanted to leave this spot of entanglement within her lover’s body.

She almost angrily growled out when she felt the flesh she was savoring pulling ways from her lapping tongue and sucking lips until she felt the sensual lips of her lovers pressing against hers. She moaned into that kiss while her hands glided up Xia’s back and took hold of her silvery hair entangling her fine strands around her fingers. She was breathing heavily while her body burned all that she breathed in forced her to gulp now and then. Her chest was on fire with lust and desire ravishing it relentlessly only to be excited more by the cool air that raked across her nipples brings them to full attention once more. She moaned and withered under her lovers’ deep kiss only to be licking the air once more as Xia pulled away, but before the verbal growl escaped Xia spoke her words of wanting then kissed her lightly before moving to her desired position.

Nara went after the lowering pussy of her loved one but before reaching the blissful place, she felt her own womanhood being explored by a hot tongue. “OH FUCK!” she yelled as her body tensed up to the new wave of pleasure stemming from her sex. “By the Gods! Ohhh.” Nara’s hips arched up to meet the pressing tongue tip. “XIA!” Nara trembling lips mouthed out between moans and screams of pleasure. “Your killing me!” her body jerked and jolted relentlessly humping upward upon Xia’s exploring tongue.

Fair about fair play she exclaimed to herself as she drove her tongue back into the carnal of heated liquid. Her tongue pushed in deep swirled around then pulled out to bite the heated lips above her. Her tongue lavishing over the folds once they were captured by her lips. She then pulled back till the sprang out of her mouth and back into their natural places only to be attacked again but shorter time period this time for she screamed out upon feeling Xia’s fingers plunge deep into her.

She could not breathe, as the pleasure from the flood of emotions that were coming from Xia, the feeling of such a strong love was complete overloading her senses, her body taking on a life of its own as he humped into Xia’s lips and plunging fingers. Her body tensed up trembling, jolting, she plunged her fingers into Xia’s hot pussy upon hearing the wish of Xia for them to cum together. She humped harder against the fingers that fucked her pussy and in tune fucked Xia’s pussy with her fingers plunging them to the knuckles in depth and slapping Xia’s pussy lips with the speed of her fucking hand.

“FUCK!” Nara was able to scream out as her body expelled the heated liquid out into the air covering Xia’s face and fingers with a massive spray of hot elven liquid… “By the gods I have died and now am walking in the tree of souls,” she cried out before falling limp and exhausted. She began to cry not from sorrow but from feeling the strong love that Xia held for her. “I love you so much. I have never been in love with anyone as much as I am with you at this very moment.” she placed her hands upon Xia’s waist as they laid next to each other.

She blushed when she came to wonder if the other heard their love making. She looked over at Xia with a joyful smile. “I wonder if the men are suffering out there!” She began to giggle like a small teenage girl who just stolen two apples from an apple cart in town. She looked upon Xia really hard for a moment. “I can not express enough to you how important you are in my life. I will not give you away to anyone as long as I draw breath. This day you gave me your soul and I have given mine to you. There is no room for a third.” She crawled over to Xia and lowered her lips to hers kissing her gently and then pulling away for a moment. “And that female priestess!” she arches her brow, “Well lets just say she is not to touch you when I am around.” She didn’t want to trespass upon all of Xia’s lifestyle.
 
Isendryll's fingers traced along the bare lips of her dark sex, dancing along the slick skin of her labia. She sighed in pleasure and brought her fingers to her lips to taste herself. The act brought a moan to her lips, and she plunged her fingers back into her hot gash with abandon. Her tunic was bunched up around her waist, and one hand was slipped inside her neckline, groping her breast and teasing her dark nipple into full erection. Her leggings had been quickly yanked down, just enough for her to gain access to her overheated sex. Now they were bunched around her lower thighs, just above her knees.

She was lying on the floor of the mine shaft, writhing in ecstasy as she ravaged herself. In her mind, visions of elves danced: a handsome Commander Ri'ven naked from the waist up, posed and flexed for her. She imagined kneeling before him, yanking his pants down eagerly, exposing his manhood. A gasp of lust slipped from her lips, and was answered by an unexpected moan from the shadows.

The young priestess gasped in surprise and sat up, hastily attempting to cover herself as she looked desperately around for the source of the moan. Her eyesight, accustomed to dark spaces, searched the shadows, revealing the presence of the elven female Sub-Commander. She was watching!

Isendryll felt her face flush with the heat of her mortified embarrassment as she hurriedly tried to cover herself with her hands. Her first instinct was to be angry at the violation of her privacy. But the elf woman showed no intention of malice, and after the initial moment of embarrassment, the young drow priestess met the eyes of the elven onlooker.

She locked her gaze on Lenaria's eyes, even as her hands slowly dropped away from covering her sex. Her lids semi-lowered in languorous pleasure, she slowly began to stroke and touch herself in full view of the elven Sub-Commander. Slender dark fingers parted the neckline of her tunic and exposed her young breasts. She cupped one of them and lifted it, bringing her puckered turgid nipple closer to her lips. She extended her tongue and slowly, oh so slowly licked and teased the little bud, circling it with her tongue tip.
Shifting her position slightly to offer a better view, the young priestess lewdly splayed her dark thighs, exposing the bright pinkness of her inner slit as her fingers danced along her labia. Her wetness gleamed in the dim light from the fire further back up the mine tunnel. There was just barely enough light to make out what she was doing. But the sounds that accompanied the act were quite suggestive in their own right. The soft wet shlup-shlup-shlupping of her stirring fingers in her slippery wetness told the enticing story.

Isendryll's honeyed purr of a whisper reached Lenaria's sensitive hearing. "Do you like what you see, Elf? Are you wondering what your comrade is experiencing right now, making love to a drow woman? And now, before you, another writhes in the same kind of passion. Look all you want. I'll do it just for you to see."

+++++++++++++++

Xia's protracted moan rose to echo from the chamber walls as her body seized in ecstasy. her orgasm shook her again and again, until she was reduced to a whimpering quaking mass of over sensitized flesh. She managed to gulp some of the spendings of her lover, before collapsing to catch her breath, resting her dark cheek on Nara's thigh. She held the nectar in her mouth, savoring the taste. She wanted to keep some of Nara within her forever, so she swallowed her lover's cum in little sips until it was gone. She licked the taste from her lips as the dark glistening organs curved in a satiated smile.

As she was catching her breath, she traced idle little designs in the slick fluids that coated Nara's groin and thighs. When Nara began to speak, Xia turned again to lie alongside her lover. She draped one dark leg over Nara's, letting her thigh press to Nara's sex, and rested her cheek on Nara's shoulder, placing her palm on Nara's breast. She listened to the elf's exclamations of love as she felt the heartbeat of her Bonded One under her palm.

"I love you too, Nara. I never would have thought I'd say that to an elf, but our whole world has changed in a few days. Don't worry. Isendryll is my friend, nothing more. She's young and impressionable, given to romance and fantasy. But there is nothing more between us. And now, you are mine."

Xia thought a moment, pressed a kiss to Nara's breast. "Lover, I thought that consummating our bond would help me think more clearly, but I'm more worried than ever now. What can we do about your prince? How can we stop this war? I spoke before as if I knew what I had to do, but honestly, I'm confused and scared. What if the prince won't understand? What if he wants to separate us? I can't live without you, Nara."

The drow princess' tears welled up to drip onto Nara's breast. The emotions of their recent lovemaking still ran high within her, and now it was affecting her confidence in herself. The whole situation she found herself in was overwhelming, and it was crashing down on her all at once. It was as if the act of consummating her Bond with Nara had cleared the fog of desire only to let in the confusion of her circumstance. She trembled as her mind raced to cope with the new pressures.
 
Commander Ri’ven eyes rose from the ground and shifted slightly over to the warlock in wonderment if the sounds of the heated passion affected him in anyway. The outward appearance of the man was that of pure control that wasn’t surprising for most warlocks were strong of mind having to be that way for all the power that they held within them. He pulled his gaze as the warlock looked to him sensing the stare.

“It is quite alright commander to feel the heat burning deep within you,” replied Xantaric as he turned and faced the commander squarely. “Do you have a bonded one at home commander?” he was attempting to help guide the commander to a resolve of his burning. It was time that all tension was eradicated between everyone for he felt things were going to get worse soon. His gaze moved over Tanyl shoulder and off into the darkness where Leneria followed Isenrryll.

Ri’ven’s gaze returned briefly, “No, I don’t I’ve always been a warrior with eyes focused upon the safety of my people.” Tanyl shot back but withheld the fact that he had feelings for Ana. She was the forbidden fruit that he was able to keep from taking a grasp upon, “But I do have feelings for one that would be strong enough to claim her as a bonded one.” he was surprised that he allowed himself to open up to this Drow but it just felt right at the moment.

Xantaric nodded his understanding, a smile formed upon his face as he returned his gaze to the commander, “Yes, Lenaria seems to be a strong woman whom as feelings for you as well commander. My advice is to go to now for she is feeling a burning as well not only to you but she is curious about Isenrryll as well.” His eyes looked into the commanders. “Even Isenrryll has a burn toward you if you didn’t noticed the gaze she placed upon you before departing into the night.” he continued to speak, “Go commander, It will only pull this group closer together which will become very important in the future. Go with an open mind and look upon the event not only in the small aspect but in the larger one as well. The more positive feelings among our people the more convincing the plea what we can live among each other.” the look he received by the commander rendered another statement from him. “Commander there is nothing perverted about this. You are a male and they are female they have a desire that will only bring good to the cause of stopping this war. Yes Isenrryll is used to having more than one companion for we don’t have that moral issue as do the elves and humans of the land, but she is young and eager to learn, show her what it means to belong to someone and how strong that makes both of you or I should say the three of you. Go Commander the desire is there for I see it within your eyes.” Xantaric hand rose and gestured in the direction of the two women.

Tanyl looked over toward the darkness where both women departed toward than back to Xantaric whom raised his hand and gestured again. “Go commander.” His voice filled with reassurance. Commander Ri’ven stood up and moved in that direction.

****
Leneria fingers split her folds apart giving her access to tease and rake her middle finger over her rough hard clit. Each strike sending waves of electricity shooting up her abs and down her legs, which trembled, with each jolt they received. She bit her lip hard trying to muffle the sounds of her pleasure but it was to no veil for the moans escaped over her lips. Her breathing labored while the intense rubbing of her clit continued to torment her body with pleasuring waves. Her glossy orbs looked up the underling while she deepened her lovemaking exposing her flesh openly to Leneria’s gaze. The sight of the young beauty playing with herself so erotic made the heat rise in Leneria to unbearable as her hand sped up upon her sex. Her moan was more of a growl now.

Her eyes widened with embarrassment as the underling’s words reached her ears. Asking her if she was aroused by what she was watching and if she was curious of what it would be like with another female. Her mind answered those questions with a deep erotic yes that come out over her lips as a bold, hissing yes. She no longer cared to watch she wanted to experience what Nara was, wanting to feel that wanting sensation from another. She slowly moved forward watching each movement the young one made. Her lips dried with lust setting in motion of her licking her lips while moving up the young one her eyes locking onto hers. “I …” She could only mutter out before dropping to her knees before underling and lowering her head down in-between the young ones thighs. Her eyes locked upon the glittering wetness before she pushed her lips to the soft folds, sucking them into her mouth, using her tongue to explore.

****
Commander Ri’ven stopped some distance from the sight of Isendryll exposed body. His groin instantly responded to the heat that was building up in the pit of his stomach. His eyes darted over the fine ebony body of his counter race with a deep wanting desire that shook his body with total anticipation of ravishing her. His keen hearing heard the growling of his sub-commander just a little ways from where he stood. His eyes darted in that direction and watched as she was rubbing the center of her inner thigh rigorously.

His brow rose when he witnessed Leneria respond to the words that were spoken to her for he never knew that she held interests in other females but the way she was gazing over the young ones body and touching herself there was no doubt in his mind that she was wanting the young one as well as he did. His hand dropped down to his engorged cock and began to stroke it while watching Leneria lowering herself down into the fiery pit of Isendryll. He couldn’t stand it anymore as he push down his leggings and stepped out to them, his cock twitching and jerking freely into the air until he gasped it once more and slowly moved toward the two females. He was going to do as Xantaric suggested. Moving up he looked down at the young Drow but did not say a word as he pushed his hips and cock forward toward her mouth..

****
Nara smiled at the reassuring words that Isendryll was not a reason for any jealousy to rise up whatsoever and with those words Nara dropped the entire situation. She moaned under her breath feeling Xia’s body upon hers. Her hips arched up against her lover’s thigh spreading her wetness upon the ebony skin. “I have never experienced anything as intense as I just have now.” She managed to whisper just moments before Xia expressed her love in return. Her words of no more obstacles between them brought a new comforting wave to her. Her hand slid up and lay over Xia’s hand that was resting upon her breast. “I know I feel as if the world’s weight has been taking off of my shoulders and the mist that has been blinding me has faded away and now I’m myself once more and I know where and with whom I stand with and that is you. You’re mine as I am yours.” her gaze locking onto her lovers.

A brow rose with a slight concern to them when Xia expressed her concerns and fears. “Listen to me.” her hand moving up and cuddling Xia’s chin in the palm of her hand. “Our prince is a reasonable sound man, unlike the King; he will listen to our case and come up with a plan. I agree with Commander Ri’ven on the fact that our prince is a wise man and he will know what to do. He will not bring us harm in anyway. The one I fear is the King but that too had to be factored into the Prince’s plans. We just don’t know enough to guess on what his plan is we just have to wait and see. Like you mentioned before if the Prince needs a drow wife maybe he will take interest in Isendryll.” She leaned over and kissed the top of Xia’s head. “If nothing else we run away and hide in the Human kingdom and life our lives as outcasts from both of our people.” She put the idea out on table so that they both could mentally prepare for that option if it came to that.

She felt Xia’s tear fall upon her breast, which brought her arms up, and pull Xia’s more into her sideways embrace. Kissing her forehead, “Xia I have leaned upon you for support in my time of uncertainty now I ask you to lean upon me for my mind is clear and I know what I will fight for and I promise you we will not be separated nor will you be shared with anyone. We will show this world that our races can live and love one another just as we can with our own kind.” She thought for a moment then added, “I know a way we can stop this war.” She smiled as the thought deepened and her mind began to work out the details. “It will take a lot of work but it can be done.” She pulled Xia closer to her comforting her lover. “Trust me and allow me to help carry this burden for it is ours not just yours my love.” She kissed Xia’s tear filled eyes. “Trust me.”
 
Isendryll's excitement jumped as she saw the elf woman take those first hesitant steps towards her. She wanted to do more than put on a show. She wanted to play, wanted to feel the touch of another. As Lenaria approached, Isendryll raised her pelvis towards her, lifting her bottom off the floor. Her fingers increased the pace of her self penetration, matching the increase in her excited breathing and heart rate. It seemed as if with each thrust into herself, it drew the elf woman closer. The young priestess was growing more and more desperate to feel the elf's fingers on her, in her. Just once, she wanted to know....had to know what it was like!

She heard the doubt in Lenaria's voice, sensed her confusion mentally. Her honeyed purr encouraged, seduced. "It's okay. I'm willing. Come to me and love me, elf. Come to me and make me feel so good, like only you can. I know you want to pleasure me....Come to me!"

And she did. The elf Sub-Commander knelt between her lewdly splayed legs, and Isendryll lifted her pelvis up, her dark hands supporting under her butt, swaying slightly back and forth and offering her hot pink gash to the elf enticingly. "Come on, Baby! You know you want it! Take what you want, Elf." She held herself up, the strain in her thighs making them tremble and quiver as she lightly traced her fingers up the inside of her thighs, as if guiding the way for the elf woman.

She gasped out loud as Lenaria's lips contacted her sex. It was like a jolt of lightening shot through her. Her head rolled back on her neck, eyes turning upwards in intense pleasure. Her dark eyelids fluttered as Lenaria sucked her labia into her mouth. Isendryll moaned and her slender dark fingers entwined in the elf's hair, gently pulling her closer, urging her to continue. Slowly the drow priestess rocked her hips, grinding her hot pussy against the elf woman's seeking tongue.

In the next moment, they were no longer alone. The handsome elf Commander, stripped from the waist down, knelt beside her head, his cock rampant and erect. He thrust it forward, aiming for her lips. Isendryll's eyes widened. He was a bold one, this elf; not at all like drow males who knew their place with women. This one thought she should service him!

Her ivory eyebrows lifted in incredulity that he would be so direct in hinting at what he wanted her to do. Perhaps he had enjoyed the pleasure of a drow woman before. Maybe he had forced a captured prisoner to do what he now wanted her to do to him. These thoughts raced through her mind, and to her surprise, she found herself becoming turned on even more.

What would it be like, she wondered, to be captured by these elf warriors. What would it have been like to be Princess Xia, captured naked from her bath. What had they forced her to do, these elves. Had they raped her? Had they despoiled her body? It didn't seem likely, considering how she went along with them. And Isendryll herself had felt the Bonding through her empathic sense. Princess Xia couldn't have faked that.

But still, how many other drow women had fallen into the hands of these two elves. Had they done this to others? All of these thoughts raced through her head in the second or two that she hesitated. She felt herself flood with the wetness of increased arousal, giving Lenaria something to feast upon. And she knew. She knew she would go with these elves, with her princess, and she would pretend to be their captive. She would do whatever they wanted.

As the corners of her dark lips turned up in a hint of a lusty smile, she looked up at the elven Commander, her light grey eyes full of innocent lust and just a hint of the spice of fearful apprehension. Without breaking that gaze with him, she leaned forward and took the bulbous head of his cock into her mouth, circling it with her dark lips and sucking with abandon. She moaned around his organ, then took him deeper, flickering her tongue along the underside of him. Her hips thrust upwards, driving her pussy into Lenaria's mouth. The young priestess could not get enough. In her mind, she was fantasizing that these two warrior elves had caught her, made her their prisoner, and was having their lustful way with her. She moaned again, but the sound came out more like a whimper.

The tension in her legs was too much, and she lowered her hips to the floor, gasping as Lenaria's ravenous mouth followed her down, maintaining contact with her sensitive clitoris. Isendryll pushed her hand sunder her butt, pretending as if they were tied behind her back. It served her fantasy of being their prisoner. It also made it harder to balance, and she half fell onto the elven commander's cock, forcing it farther down her throat than she had planned. She gagged slightly, but it pushed her further into her fantasy. Her eyelids fluttered and she sucked harder, making contact with his eyes.

++++++++++++++

"Trust me."

Those words sunk into Xia's heart and made her well up with love and thankfulness. She was keenly aware of the strong arms of the warrior that held her, making her feel safe against all the dangers of the world. The warm body against hers, the soft breast that pressed to her heart, the soft warm breath that tickled her lips as Nara spoke to her....all of these things deepened the love she felt and made her feel for the first time that the Bonding was not some terrible cruel mistake of nature.

She rested her cheek on Nara's shoulder, pressing her soft lips to her neck in a kiss. For a few moments, she allowed herself to feel safe and loved in those protective arms before she spoke quietly. "Isendryll is young. She knows nothing of the world outside of the Underdark. I cannot make that decision for her. I cannot command that of her. If she comes with us, it must be of her own choice. If your princes wishes to have a drow wife...Well, I cannot compel Isendryll to do that either."

She gently squeezed Nara's breast, kissing her lips again tenderly. "I love you, Nara. I will go with you, and trust you completely. I put my life and my love in your hands. I am yours and you are mine. Whatever comes....whatever fate we have in store for us, I will be with you." She lapsed into quiet contemplation. Both of them were pleasantly drained for the moment, and Xia allowed herself to relax, knowing they could doze in each other's arms in peace and safety. But she also knew that they would awaken in the night and make love again, as many times as they wished. They would have each other, from this night onward.
 
Back
Top