Explicit "sexercise" videos/DVDs?

i_got_id

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Posts
124
Hi again all,
Another quick request. Does anyone know of any X rated videos that focus on sex positions for fitness and exercise? Any titles to search for would be appreciated.

Thanks again
 
Uh, generally speaking, any sex done for a length of time is a good "sexercize." The trick is to not just lay there expecting the other person to do all the work, but seriously, if you are thinking "I have to hold this position to gain the most exercise during sex" then you probably aren't enjoying the sex as much as you could (or is that "should"?)
 
I too am curious about this. There should be some form of DVD out there for couples.
 
Uh, generally speaking, any sex done for a length of time is a good "sexercize." The trick is to not just lay there expecting the other person to do all the work, but seriously, if you are thinking "I have to hold this position to gain the most exercise during sex" then you probably aren't enjoying the sex as much as you could (or is that "should"?)

I have to agree with this. Some things are just wrong for multitasking.
 
sinclairinstitute dot com

sii-logo-white.png
 
I was mulling this over after I had posted my comment and I might have spoke too hastily.

In any exercise regime, the more you stick to one position or method of working out, the more you body will get used to it or on other words, your body adapts and becomes more efficient to doing a repeated task, so it burns less calories. What you want to do is simply to vary the positions of sex.

Let's say you start out with missionary, then switch to spooning, then go to standing, and end in doggie. If you use these same positions in the same pattern, then your body would get efficient at doing it, it would get easier to do each, which means your body is burning very few calories.
You don't have to go to crazy exotic positions (no harm if you did, but it isn't necessary) but you just have to rotate which positions you start and end with (for example).

Just doing that much change, will make your body work harder and thus will be a good sexercise.
 
Yes, please, one single time I agree with you on something, change your opinion.
We have to keep it consistent.
 
It's only sexercise if I do it in leg warmers and a sweat band.
 
Sex in yoga pants? I must be doing it all wrong! The leg warmers comment made me LOL. So I have been thinking about sex as exercise for a while now. It seems to me that any position where you are holding yourself up...holding yourself off someone as you thrust away..holding yourself in a specific arched back position to get the penetration just right (doggie?)...while also moving your pelvis...seems like a good bet. If you have sweat pouring off of you I think you are doing fine. My arms usually ache after sex...and my ass.
 
Back
Top